InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Stand By you ❯ The test ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:Inuyasha not mines,Poems yes their mines!

Chappy 2: The test

Inuyasha and Kagome stared in awe at the sprite waiting for the rest.I mean their had be a reason she was here.Inuyasha took a guess.

"Does this mean you'll be testing us?"Inuyasha gulped.Kagome looked confused,she had never heard 'bout these sprites.

"Yes.You will,and the consequences,you'll have to accept them because you have no choice.And your friends will be getting help but for now you have a test to get to."Kakashi was getting up and about to say the spell but Kagome stopped her.

"Hey!But what exactly is this test?"Kagome took a step forward and looked at Kakashi.

"Your love will be tested.."After Kakashi had said this Inuyasha and Kagome fell on the ground asleep as a barrier surrounded them.

~~The test.~~

Kagome woke up,everything was blurry she did'nt remember anything.Then the test filled some fake memories for a while.The teen was the best singer in her school and was going to sing in concert today!Kagome got ready as fast as she could and got to school.

"Yuka!Eri!Ayumi!"Kagome waved at her friends and they waved back.

"Hey 'Gome"They all said.

"Wheres Hojo?"(a/n:In the test Kags bf is Hojo.)

"He's coming this way..."Yuka said.

"YO Kagome!"Hojo went over to Kagome and gave her a quick kiss.

"Hi Hojo!"Kagome smiled and looked at her watch.Next thing you know she running to the auditorium.The young singer ran and bumped into someone.She looked up and saw a guy with beautiful silver hair and piercing amber eyes.

"You okay there?"Inuyasha bent down to the help the girl pick up her stuff.

"Oh.Um.Yes.Sorry.."Kagome sunked into the boys eyes they were to die for!

"Don't' worry 'bout it.Im Inuyasha.Your that singer are'nt you?"

"Y-Yes."Kagome was blushing.W-wait no!I can't like him!I like Hojo! the girl thought to herself.

"I love your songs.Anyways see ya at the concert,Im your drummer.."Inuyasha winked and left.

Kagome started in awe at the boy.He was so Hot!And he's my drummer?!Why did'nt I notice? Kagome thought again.

Inuyasha was walking in the hall,thinking about Kagome.She was beautiful.But Kikyo was prettier.

"Inuyasha!"Kikyo called after her boyfriend.

"Hey Angel.How are you?"Inuyasha put his arms around Kikyo and kissed her on the forehead.

"Im good.Your helping to move the instruments right?"Kikyo smiled.Inuyasha nodded.

"Well I guess I got to go,angel.See you in the concert."Inuyasha walked into the room and kissed Kikyo goodbye.

Kagome was praticing her song and saw Inuyasha watching her.He was moving the instruments.

"Walking down a cold road.Hoping to find you again.
Never thought it'd be this hard,my heart aches.
Will I ever see you again?Will you ever forgive me!"

Inuyasha succombed to Kagome's beautiful voice,she must've had a boyfriend...

"OH!Never i'b be alone!
Hey!Won't you come to see me?
I regret the day I said good..bye..."

Kagome was singing so perfectly every note,all the staff who were working stopped to hear her sing.

"Walking down the same road.I see you there.
You smiled at me.As I ran to you.
But then you turned away!And said... I don't need you anymore!!"

Kagome was now crying,Inuyasha noticed.He thought that maybe she had liked someone but he turned her down...Inuyasha frowned then thought.Has he falling for Kagome?!

"Oh!Never knew I'd be alone..."

Kagome sat down.Why does those songs feel so real?Inuyasha came to her with a bottle of water and smiled at her.

"You have a beautiful voice 'Gome."Inuyasha sat down.Kagome blushed a bit.

"T-thanks."Kagome then noticed.That yes!SHe was!SHe was falling for him!

Inuyasha noticed that,in Kagome's eyes.He thought..Does she like me?!Kikyo then walked in and spotted Inuyasha and Kagome.She was'nt comfortable seeing Inuyasha with another girl so she walked to them,

"Hey huney!"Kikyo said winking at Inuyasha then she looked at Kagome."You must be Kagome.Im Inuyasha's girlfriend Kikyo."She grinned.

"Hello Kikyo.I am pleased to meet you!"Kagome smiled.Damn!He has a Girlfriend I should of thought as much.Kagome sighed.But reality things were gonna get a little interesting.

"Kakashi!You took care of the two?"Miroku said at the sprites who had just walked in the hut.

"Yep.Im gonna need your help though."Kakashi sat down and took some fish.

"Anything for you!You saved me afterall"Sango smiled.

"You guys are going to have to spy on Inuyasha and Kagome.I'll send you the dream."

"What exactly spy for?"Miroku asked.

"Things can get intense ya know.Be a friend!Anything in that time you don't know your brain will provide info.And when you guys get in you'll be at Kagome's concert,Sango as backup voice and Miroku as guitar player.Your brain wi;; tell you everything else.Jahane!"

Sango and Miroku blinked and suddenly ended up on a stage.Miroku instantly went to Inuyasha and Sango to Kagome.They looked at each other and their faces said: We'll talk later.

"Oh hey Sango!"Kagome waved to Sango.

"Ohayo Kagome-chan"Sango waved back.

Meanwhile both groups prepared plans for the concert.Kikyo glared at Kagome.Inuyasha must've fallen for her but she did'nt want that.She already knew that Inuyasha did'nt really liked her it was only for image.Kikyo grew even more furious and left when Inuyasha started to talk to Kagome again.The girl walked out took out her cellphone and called someone.

"Naraku,I need you help....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger!Lol!What do you think of my story guys?!Anyway if you want fast updates review!