InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I will always return to you ❯ Sango, what did you do! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sango had to be at least seven months pregnant.

"What did you two do?"

"Well I decided that once, instead of asking my dearest Sango to bear my child, I would ask her to marry me!"

"He caught me so off guard I actually said yes."

"Next thing you know these two are shopping for baby clothes."

"Shippou!!! I can't beleive its you!"

( for the sake of fanfiction and specifically my fanfiction. Shippou is going to age like a normal person until he reaches adult hood. then his ageing will slow to a demons pace ok!)

Shippo had grown much in the last two years. He had grown a whole foot since I last saw him. I knew he would never be tall but he was still a full head taller then Rin. (basically lookes like him self but taller."

His voice was deeper but a nice tenor instead of a booming bass.

"I've missed you so much!"

I hugged Shippo then Sango and even Miroku. "Glad to see you haven't changed Miroku." I smacked him as he took his hand off my butt.

"I'm sure I have no Idea what you are talking about."

"Just to let you know I never meant to leave you guys for so long. Sesshoumaru made me stay and teach Rin to be a miko."

"Rin's a miko!?!" Shippou asked.

"Yes, I am. And that's why Kagome had to stay away so long."

Sango asked, "How long are you visiting?"

"Until fall. I promised Sesshoumaru we would be back before winter set in."

"Then you'll still be here when the baby's born!"

"How much longer anyway?"

"Only a month to go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin and I were happy to spend time with my friends over the next month. We would some times help near by villages and I was able to teach Rin about healing battle wounds.

When it came time for sango's baby to be born I tought Rin all I know about midwives and stuff.

"I always thought I would just be teaching you battle woundsa nd things like that. I din't know that I would show you how to deliver a baby!"

Late into the night we helped Sango while Miroku was pushed out onto the porch to pace. As the day dawned Sango had a new baby boy. His name was Takum. (yes the cat of of fooly cooly though I probably didn't spell it right.)

We hung around for another month then accompanied them on the trip back south to their home.

As we and Rin readied to depart Shippo decided to accompanie us. we promised to come visit but now we wanted to go and do the Miko thing and save lives.

We only met up with one demon who apoligized for attacking us after discovering Sesshoumaru's mark.

I also noticed that Rin and Shippo seemed to be getting along extra well.

'Oh well, at least he's youkai, Sesshoumaru will be happy about that atleast.'

I began to think about Sesshoumaru. I have been gone for almost two full seasons. The leaves were just starting to show new colors.

'It's almost time to go back.'

I thought of how he kissed me.

'what will it mean when I get back.

'Did he miss me?

'Does he still like me?'

The questions seemed to never end.

At the pace we set, stopping to help villages. we will make it back to Sesshoumaru just be for winter sets in.

I watched Rin and Shippo in the distance talking. I smiled when Shippou steals a kiss.

"Young Love"

I waited a decent amount of time before I walk over and sit next to Rin.

"Rin"

"yes Kagome."

"Let's go home."

"Okay."