InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I will always return to you ❯ home sweet home ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sesshoumaru stood watching the trees in the court yard. Most of the leaves were scattered across the yard.

The breeze plucked the last leaf and it swirled around hm before being carried south.

"she has decided not to return."

He fingered the ring about his neck while watching the leaf blowing away.

Then he saw them. Three figures. Two riding one running.

"Can't be them there are three."

The wind shifted and Sesshoumaru cought Kagomes Scent. It was them.

He calmly waited for them to arrive. He stopped fingering the ring and it hung on its chain.

Kagome dismounted and ran with all her might and threw her arms around Sesshoumarus neck.

"I told you I'd be back!"

"You are late."

"You weren't worried were you?"

"I never worry."

"I missed you!"

"I missed you as well, Kagome."

Finally I let him go and he enbraced Rin quickly and turned to Shippo.

"who are you?"

"I'm Shippou"

"He's a friend of mine. He traveled with me as a Kit."

"Why is he here?"

"He wanted to stay with me. After Sango and Miroku had their baby he just wanted to give them their own space."

". . . "

I followed sesshoumaru into the castle and went to unpack my things.

A while later Sesshoumaru's great form blocked the light coming in through the door.

"I am not sure of that Fox Demon."

"Shippou is fine, really."

"He seems over friendly to Rin."

"oh. . . Well. . . about that. . . "

"what about that?"

"Well Rin and Shippou are kinda. . . well. . . It's young love. Most likely they'll grow out of it."

"And if they do not?"

"Well at least he is a demon not some unworthy human jerk who will break her heart."

I knew the demon argument would work on him and it did.

"Kagome. I believe this belongs to you."

He placed my ring in my hand.

"You said you would tell me what it ment."

"First off, I want you to keep it." I put it in his hand and closed his fingers around it.

"where I come from we have to go to school. It's called High School. And when you get there you can buy a class ring to tell everyone you are a High School student or where you graduated from. Some times if two people like eachother enough they'll trade rings."

"And you gave me yours."

"You mean alot to me Sesshoumaru."

"I would like you to have something then."

He left and when he came back he put something in my hand. It was a mens ring with a sapphire cresent moon.

"It is the symbol of my house. And I want you to be a part of it."

"OH Sesshoumaru!" Once again I found myself jumping into his arms. I seemed to be making it a habit.

"I love you Sesshoumaru!"

"I love you as well , Kagome."

I kissed him as fully and deeply as I could. I was afraid to say anything. This it would some how break this spell of happiness.

"Kagome?"

"Yes"

"Would you be my mate."

"Yes."

"And you will never leave me again?"

"Never"

Now it was his turn to kiss me. It was a kiss that took me to the edge of the world and dared me to jump. It was pure extascy. I never noticed when he moved his mouth to the tender spot on my neck. I felt his fangs graze the spot and Shivers went down my spine and my knees went weak. He was the only thing holding me up. Then Suddenly he plunged his fangs ito my skin and I gasped. Not with pain but with pleasure. Heat coursed through my body and I knew I had to have him and I had to have him now.

We started clawing at each others clothes and we fell into the bed. Every kiss, every touch seemed to scream to me and I wanted more.

Slowly he dragged his sharp claws down my body and tickled the sensitive spots. He trialed kisses along the contoures of my body.

his tounge teased at my nipples as his hair fell around me. I pulled him close to me and crushed my lips to his. I pressed my hips to him and I could feel the heat courseing through his body. My fingers raked down his back as he entered and I screamed his name into the darkness.

We came together and we rivaled in each others embrace.

Soon after I was over come with exhaustion. and I fell asleep cradled in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~


I dremt of Inuyashas forest. It was so real. Like I really was there. I was looking for someone but I didn't know who. I came to the clearing where no tree, no bush, or even a blade of grass would grow. This is where we killed Naraku. In the center with her back to me was Kikyou.

"How nice of you to join me Kagome."

"Kikyou what are you doing here?"

She turned to me and I saw madness lingering in her eyes.

"I'm going to reserect Naraku."

I watched. She was molding a clay statue.

"No! You can't!"

"you can't stop me. You're not real anymore. You went home and I distroyed the well yesterday. You can't come back"

Her putrid laugh made me sick.

"I'll come back alright! count on it."

I ran to the edge of my dream and threw myself out.

I woke up and Sesshumaru was gone. I couldn't find any paper so I wrote on the mirror.

"I know I promised to stay but I have to go. There is something I must do alone that cannot wait. I love you and always will. i'll return to you.

Your mate

Kagome.

I barely noticed the red trips on my cheeks that had joined my cresant moon, or the white hair growing at the roots of my hair

I know what I had to do and I had to go alone because I was going to kill Kikyou.