InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I will always return to you ❯ Danger in the Garden ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


but any way keep sending my names and you, Yes YOU, could win your very own role on My fanfic

Plus I have a great place to put you he he he. You will like it who ever wins.

But any way here is the new chappy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *one month later*

I strolled thourgh the Gardens deep in thought. Something was amiss and I couldn't put my foot on it.

Sango had returned Safely and She brought with her a few hundred Demon exterminators. She road at the head of them like a general or warrior queen leading the troops into battle. In that moment I decided that she would be a general and would lead the Exterminators.

Miroku returned as well. Though he did not lead a great army of monks and mikos. Instead he traveled with a few and gave word that more would be gathering. True to his word Monks and miko's alike slowly made their way to the castle.

The Demons were on edge for the last week but now things are starting to calm.

Troops were sent from the Dragon Lords, and amazingly enough the other two demon lords sent troops as well as supplies and material for the war.

Every thing seemed to be going so smoothly it was a wonder why I was uneasy. I was in a castle surrounded by troops and I did not feel safe. Not even now as I walked through the garden.

~~~~some where in the ocean ~~~~~~~~~

I could see the Woman Kagome. She is my destiny. If I defeat her there is nothing to stand in my way.

She was walking in that world of dreams she has created.

This is where she is weakest. This is were I can get to her.

Slowly she pulled her self into the dream

~~~~~~ Garden~~~~~~~~

Something is not right.

I'm about to be attacked.

"Leigh we must call up more defenses!! NOW!"

Leigh, Bree, Kikyou, and my self immediatly set to work the edges of the Garden where now reaching upward. Tangles of Roses thorny and strong grew to the dome.

But far above a falling star decended to me and I was thrown back a step.

Immedieatly I let the clothing I was wearing Change into some thing else.

Something more formitable.

Immediatly a Coat of Chain mail rings formed around my shoulders and down just past my butt.

A leather top went over it. the bottom edge came up to a point between my breast so that the leather seemed to frame my stomache rather than cover it.

Strong leather boots and a quiver of arrows on my back.

Lastly a crown went about my head pointing out the cresent moon on my for head.

Narcissa stood before me in ther own Mail and sheilds. Her sword glimmered dangerously at her hip.

Diliberatly I held out my hand in a fist. From the top and bottom expanded a bow of great beauty. Made completly of ivory and gold but stronger than anything made by human hands.

"Kagome. At last we meet."

"Do not mock me. We have been introduced, Narcissa."

"You should have heeded my warning and left me be."

"I will not let you distroy my home. I defeated your Brother and I can defeat you."

"My brother was a weak fool. That is all I care to know of him."

"Leave Narcissa. Turn your ships around and go home."

"Never!"

"you do not know who you are dealing with. I am the Shikon no Tama and You are now within us. We can distroy you."

"Not while I have my connection to my body."

"As we speak I and the other souls have built up our walls and will soon close you in."

Narcissa looked up and saw the roses climbing closer to the hole where her life filtered in.

"This is not over Kagome."

"But it will be soon Narcissa, Give it up. I will beat you."

"I will take my leave but be for I go. I want to congraduate you on your so delicate condition."

Laughing evily she flew up and before she left completely a ray of Green light exploded from her in every direction.

~~~~~~~~~SESSHY POV~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome started beside me and I knew she had had a bad dream. I held her close and I felt the heat from her body.

"Kagome! You're burning with fever."

A low moan escaped her lips as her belly heaved slightly.

'NO! It is too soon only seven and a half months!'

"No Kagome. Stop it this Instant!"

"I can't. Oh Sesshou. Make it stop. I don't want to lose our baby."

"Kagome. My Dearest Mate. I will call for every healer in the Castle just hold on for a mintute. Please."

"Hurry Sesshou. Hurry."

I ran down the halls where Kagome had stationed the Mikos and Monks.

I adopted my cool face but sweat and tears ruined the would be calm expression.

"I need the best healers to come. The Child is coming early."

~~~~~~~~~~ hours Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lord Shesshoumaru."

Sesshoumaru stood form the chair he had been sitting in. Inuyasha close behind him with the monk Miroku.

"Kagome is Resting now."

"and the Baby. . . "

"Is fine. I was able to stop the labor."

Relieved expressions visited every face in the castle that was holding it's breath. It was as if all at once every one let out a great sigh of relief.

Kagome was the only one who could keep this diverse band of wariors together.

"She must stay in bed for at least a week. Then when she is strong again she can not do much. She is to be on bed rest and Relax."

"Thank you, Miko Kawaii. You have earned a debt of honor from the House of this Sesshoumaru."

"Defeat the woman Narcissa and I will call it even, young man." the old miko walked away and Sesshoumaru went in to see his mate.

"Kagome."

"Sesshou. The baby's Fine!"

She sounded so tired.

"Don't you worry about anything. the army is working like a well oiled machine and They haven't even had a small squabble since you took ill. I think they have bonded over this. And The old Miko said all you need is rest and you two will be fine."

"Will you stay and rest with me?"

He bent forward and Kissed her head.

"will you stay with me for ever."

"Forever and longer My dearest Kagome. Forever and longer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha heard Sesshoumaru's Words

'Forever and longer.'

Once he had that. But Kikyou was apart of Kagome now and Kagome was Sesshoumaru's

Even the Leacher of a monk had his princess.

Surrounded by thousands, he found it suprising he was so alone in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it for this chappy.

So sad at the end. and beginning, and in the middle .

Hell this was a sad chappy

Well. As you can see were are getting dangerously close to baby time.

Review and send me your baby names. If I pick yours then you get to have your very own character and I have a great place to put you but you can't win if you don't enter.

I 'll check tomarrow for new reviews and I'll try to up date wen. or thurs. so see ya then.

Rogue.