InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I will always return to you ❯ Sessy the babysitter. Terror strikes the hearts of babies everywhere ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

time line really quick

takum born ----> 2 months-----> kag back w/sess then break up----> 4 months-----> kagome home and planning---->2 months----> present.

Takum is 8 months.

Yeah I can do math.

Hard to beleive I am in pre calculus.

He HE he

well here's the story. I'll try to make it a long one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takum is eight months old and starting to crawl and all that.

Sesshoumaru was at a complete loss for what he should do.

"you need to work on your paternal instincts."

"I raised Rin just fine without paternal insticts."

"You had her a few years then I showed up and took care of the hard stuff."

"And you'll be here for our child as well."

"I'm not going to be the only one to do all the three a.m. feedings and chnging diapers. No. Way."

"you don't expect me to. I'm the Lord of the western lands!"

"yes and I'm the Lady of the western lands and I refuse for our child to be raised by nannnies! Now I'm taking a bath . Here!"

I dropped Takum into his arms and left.

~~~~~~~ sess Pov~~~~~~~~~

I found it rather easy to carry the sleeping child in one arm and continue writing with the other.

That was until the squirming child woke and gave off a foul stench.

"What's the matter Fluffy. You look like you just stepped in a pile of shit."

"The infant smells something awful."

"He just needs a diaper change. That's all. The diaper bags are over there." Inuyasha pointed across the room.

This was a show he couldn't miss.

I laid Takum onto the desk and grabbed the new diaper. When I did the child rolled onto his stomache and started to crawl for the edge.

"Stop child."

Takum, suprisingly, did stop. Mostly because he is not used to Sesshoumaru's voice.

Takum smiled and raised a hand to move. I grabbed the diaper and went back to the desk and grabbed the infant before it could fall off to a infant suicide. The monk and the exterminator would never forgive him. Then Kagome would never for give him. Then that would me no more sex.

"Damn child."

I managed to get him back to lying down and began to remove the diaper.

The child would not cease moving while I tried to undo the diaper pins. I remember Kagome ranting something about disposible diapers. Then she wouldn't have to worry about diaper pins. I have no Idea what she was talking about but the small pins were about to get on my last nerve.

I had finally removed the pins and noticed the little beast staring at me.

"Quit mocking me child."

He looked like he knew I had never changed a diaper before.

Now for the brave part. I unfolded the diaper and . . . and . . .

How do I even discribe it. This child had to be the spawn of satan to create such . . . such. . .

Disgusing, smelly, gooey, greenish brown substance.

I went back to the bag to get a wash cloth to clean the mess and that was when it made the mad dash to the edge of the table.

nothing but demon speed saved that child from impending doom.

Unfourtunatly the mess had been spread. and I spent the next 15 minutes cleaning the squirming child.

Finally I wrapped him in the new diaper. fussed with the new diaper pins and . . .

"WWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I guess I poked him.

Opps.

I feel so bad.

I picked up the screaming child and rocked him while heading for the corridor. I told a servant to finish cleaning the mess in the study while I walked the halls calming the infant.

I had reached my room where Kagome had set up a crib for him. The baby was crying softly and hiccupping. but slowly his eyes drooped.

I sat in the rocking chair and let the child rest against my chest. Kagome alway said it calmed her to listen to my heart beat, perhaps it will work on the child.

In no time at all they were both asleep.

(I know how cute)

~~~~~~kag pov~~~~~~~~

I came back from my break and found Sesshoumaru in the Rocking chair with Takum on his cheast. I wish I had a camera so I could save this picture forever. Instead I stood and watched until I was sure it was firmly set in my mind.

Slowly I took Takum out of Sesshoumaru's arm's and as I did he jerked awake and growled pertectively (when you are with sess for any amount of time you start to learn all the different kinds of growls.)

When he realized who it was a miliseconod later he let me take Takum to his bed.

I laid him in the cradle and Sesshoumaru came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my expanding waist. I was still small. If it were a human baby then I would have been much bigger. Sesshoumaru and Kagura assured me that I was probably only half way done with the pregnancy.

"Six more months and we'll have our own."

"Six more months."

"I'm glad you have found your paternal instincts."

"I hurt him." He sounded so devistated.

"Diaper pin?"

"Yes."

"Don't worry. All of us have done it atleast once. It doesn't hurt him as much as it scares him. That's why he cries. It's fine."

"I love you Kagome. And I love you too, baby of mine."

"And we love you, Sesshoumaru. You'll make an excellent father."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AWE


Okay. I'm having a small contest.

What I want to do is In the next couple chapters their is going to be a new arrival (for those of you who are thick headed. the baby.)

And I am at a loss for what to call her. So When you reveiw add a name for the baby

If I pick your's then I will make you a character in the story. I don't know what but I'll email the winner to tell them and discuss characters

I will keep an updated list of my favorite names the bottom of my chapters that way you can see if your a finalist or not.

Well review and help me out a bit

love

Rogue