InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I will always return to you ❯ Job assignments ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I recovered quickly. And we continued our work on the upcoming war.

Kouga was ordered to go to the other wolf tribes and any other demon's he could find to join the building army.

Sango explained that there were other demon exterminator villages. They would not like the idea of working with youkai, but she would convince them.

Miroku would go looking for mikos and monks. I had to stay here so he was the only one who could go to them.

Sango and Miroku agreed that they could not take Takum with them for this journey. It would be too dangerous since they will have to split up. Sango took Kirara and Miroku accepted the offer of Uh and Ah so that they may both come back quickly and often.

This left Me and Sesshoumaru with two jobs. One was babysitting Takum, which would later be known as the harder job, and meeting with the other Youkai lords.

Inuyasha would stick around to help with all the odds and ends. Kagura did the same. We left them in charge of babysitting as Sesshoumaru and I went to speak at the first meeting between the Lords and Lady's of the other lands.

The northern Lord was the Dragon Dian and his mate Jiao. The Eastern lord was the Tiger youkai called Sushehao and his mate Hua Ning. Finally from the south came the Cat lord and lady. Xi Tan and Shu Rou.

We met in a strange castle built specifically for meetings such as these. It was located where all the lands met and was held by none. It was a neutral territory. It contained a section for each of the four rulers of Japan. When we arrived the other lords and ladies were waiting and Sesshoumaru introduced us.

"Lord's and Lady's, may I present you with my mate, Kagome."

The formal meeting was not to be until after night fall and the Lady's Jiao, Ning, and Rou showed me the castle. They had all been there at least once in there rule and this was my first time. They also seemed to take an interest in the fact that I was pregnant. Royal Pregnancies were not all that common and they all wanted to know all the details.

Sesshoumaru and the other lords returned shortly to escort us to dinner were we began the talks of war.

"Now Lord Sesshoumaru, what is all this talk about a war coming?"

"Well Lord Dian, My Mate here is able to see prophecies of a sort. She has seen a woman from the East coming to invade our lands."

"Not to mean any disrespect but how do we know that this vision's of Lady Kagome's not some meaningless dreams?"

"Lord Xi, I am sure you have heard of the Shikon no Tama. Well, that stone resides in my body and we share a soul. Four Souls are all connected with in the jewel and this gives me access to powers that no human possesses. No demon for that matter. The visions are true and Narcissa will attack in a little over 10 months. We need to build an army."

"You mean to tell me that The Great Lord Sesshoumaru is mated to the Shikon No Tama. It all make's since now." Lady Jiao went on, "Only one with a soul that massive and loving could melt the icy heart of Lord Sesshoumaru." She smiled brightly.

"Does that mean we have the support of the north?"

The two Dragon Youkai looked to eachother.

"Yes"

"We do not share the Dragon's speed. We will need to think about this."

"Yes the Cat's are right. We cannot make a decision so important as this so quickly. Well will discuss it again in the morning."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry it is so short and every thing. But a chapter is a chapter right.

Yesterday I gave blood and now I'm all weak and tired and I'm about to pass out so I am going to go back to bed now.


Review please. I love to read them. It will liven my otherwise dizzy life at the moment

Thanx