InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I will always return to you ❯ War Council ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Break fast brought warm reunions and I found that Rin and Shippou were as inseperable as ever.

I explained to Sesshoumaru and the others about Narcissa.

"My army is at your disposal Kagome."

"thank you Sesshoumaru. I want my own group to be part of this as well."

"Who ever you want. They can train here. Name them and I will have them brought."

"Sango and Miroku. Of course that also will mean Takum. Inuyasha. . . "

Sesshoumaru made a face at the name.

"Please Sesshou. It's important that he be here."

"Fine. Continue."

"Shippou's already here. Kouga will want to help, Kagura will want to help. She owes me for saving her from Naraku. I think that will be enough."

"I'll have the messages delivered immediatly."

By mid afternoon Inuyasha had arrived.

"Inuyasha! I figured you would be the first here."

I gave him a hug that made Sesshoumaru growl.

"Get over yourself Fluffy, I ain't trying to steal her."

"My name is not Fluffy. Half-breed."

"you two! I will not tolorate you fighting. Now shake hands and make up."

Both reluctantly put their hands out and shook.

"Good now let's go and get plans under way."

I grabbed one hand of each and drug them to the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later Kouga arrived with Kagura on his heels.

"Kagome! How's my Woman!"

"Fine, but your going to hurt if either of our mates hear you call me that."

"you know you'll always be MY WOMAN! even though I did here it rumored that you mated up with Sesshoumaru."

I gave him a hug. "yes I did. And I'm happy with my choice."

"At least it wasn't dog boy."

That was when Kagura arrived.

"I have come at your call Kagome-sama." She bowed Formally.

"I am pleased you have come Kagura. It will be a pleasure to work along side you once again."

"always a pleasure." she bowed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had to wait another week For Sango, Miroku, and the baby Takum.

We feasted that Night. and Left war matters for the morning.

That Night I was finally able to reach the Garden of the Dream.

Every thing was bleak and burnt. Bree, Leigh and Kikyo moved among the Scorched earth. Every where they were trying to spring up new life.

"What has happened here?"

'Narcissa set the gardens ablaze. She has powers we have never seen.'

Leigh's voice was choked with emotion.

"she has done all this?"

'We do not know how. This is why we must stop her'

I woke next to Sesshoumaru. He was sleeping peacefully. I moved to get out of bed but he held me tight.

I removed his hand from my waist and left in search of components.

After breakfast I lead everyone to he room we deemed the War Confrence Room.

Every one was present including a few of Sesshoumaru's generals.

In the middle of the room I had replaced the table with a very large round basin. It was very shallow but allowed enough room for every one to take a seat around it.

I filled the basin half way with water. Then slowly I used the components Bree tought me. I used herbs and plants that made the water smoke. I changed it slightly so I would not repeat the fire incident. The I slowly pored large amouts of dye.

Red, Yellow, Blue.

the mixture bubbled and smoked. I waved a hand over as much as I could reach and it was calm. The smoke dessipated.

"This is the woman we are to face."

Slowly the water rose and shifted until a 3D statue of Narcissa was exposed. As it rotated the Dyes seperated and mixed until it was an exact color replica of Narcissa.

"her name is Narcissa, From Rome. Her mother is also Mother to Naraku. This is his half sister. She is coming to claim her mothers home land in the name of the crown passed to her from her father. She is gathering an army and is heading to Japan. She will arrive in just under a year. She has powers We have never seen before."

Slowly the image of Narcissa flowed down and reformed as the Garden before the fire.

"This is a world contained beyond touch to any but me. It is contained within the Shikon no Tama. I can access it as I sleep. Weeks ago we were Scrying for Narcissa and she was able to set it on fire."

The image flowed and a fire jumped up to consume everything.

"What are we to do?"

"perhaps, Kagome, We should leave it at that and let every one think for a while."

"you are right Sesshoumaru. We will adjourn until tomarrow."

Every one went their seperate ways and Sesshoumaru and I went to the room we shared.

"Sesshoumaru?"

"Yes, Kagome?"

"I need you to do something for me."

"What?"

"you're not going to like it."

"Tell me what it is."

"I need to see the jewel."

"The Shikon No Tama?"

"yes"

"But isn't it. . . No! I won't"

"Please. Something is amiss. I have to see it! I can't get it out myself."

"No I won't Hurt you!"

"But I have to, Shessou. You're the only one I would trust with this. The only one I would trust to help me with this responsibilitly."

"Fine" It seemed to pain him to agree.

I could feel the spot where it resides and I could feel it's round presence.

I sat on Sesshoumaru's lap with my head buried in his cheast Slowly I moved his fingers to touch the spot he had to cut.

I removed the magical barriers and all that was left was skin.

With a grim determination he pludged his claws in to my side and moments later the Jewel was in his hand.

A large Jagged crack marred the perfect surface. Concentrating though the pain I concentrated on repairing the crack.

Seconds later it was complete.

Sesshoumaru replaced the jewel and It healed over immediatly.

Sesshoumaru pulled me in close and rocked me gently. The smell of my blood on his hands. He wanted to go and wash but did not want to leave me alone. He held me as I fell asleep and he watched me though the day and that night. Never leaving my side.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Gues s what y'all

that's all I have for now

Don't worry I won't end the series here.

I'm not that mean

though I have recently been told for the first time (by a teacher that is) that I have an attitude problem

but I wouldn't disappoint y'all like that plus I want to see the ending too.

I don't have it figured out yet. so Hey

Like it or don't

opinions and contructive critisisms

bring it on

Review away my minions

Toodles

I'm out