InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ikasha, the Quarter Demon ❯ The Almighty Priestess ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER FOUR: The Almighty Priestess

Disclaimer: Ugh. I NO OWN, SO YOU NO SUE! Agreed? *gets nods * Good!

Authors Note: Howdy! It's Akemi! If you want answers to your reviews, it's at the end of the chapter! Okay, just wanted to note that over to ya'! Adiose! Oh, yeah! This is a short chappie! I had homework!

Chapter four. Almighty Priestess!

By: Akemi Kimiya (aka: kagome_chan1234567890)

"Ikasha, go to your mother!" Inuyasha yelled to his daughter. Ikasha nodded and started to run to Kagome, although she didn't know why, when Kiader turned into his true demon form, ready to attack.

His prey wasn't Ikasha, though. He turned towards Koga, her little brother and protector of the shikon jewel. "Koga- kun. Long time- No see!" he said in his echoing voice. "Well, now that we've seen each other. Hand over the shikon jewel or die!" Koga stood strongly, even if he was shaking, and stepped a few feet away from his mother. He glanced at the jewel around his neck and took out his bow and an arrow, ready to fire.

"NEVER!" he yelled, letting the arrow go, but his archery skills couldn't help him. He began to shake too much out of fear so he missed terribly. Kiader took his chance and pounced Koga-kun. His claws merely tore Koga's back, because a sacred arrow came zooming out of no where. Kiader jumped a few yards away from where the arrow landed and went back to his human-like form, searching for the one responsible for almost shooting him.

Standing directly behind the lake was Ikasha with a bow in her hand and another arrow ready to be shot. She was panting a bit and her hair was waving in the nights wind slightly. "Touch- Koga- Again- And- Die!" she breathed. In her eyes burned rage and hatred towards her cousin. "Leave now, Kiader! Leave now and live!" she ordered. Kiader just stood in his spot.

"How did you shoot an enchanted arrow, half breed?" he asked. Ikasha's eyes flickered.

"From the last time I checked, you were a half breed also." She smirked. Kiader's eyes narrowed to slits. It was true, his father, Sesshomaru, had him with Rin, a mere human.

"I asked you a question, mutt!" he snapped. Ikasha growled.

"You're a mutt, too! You're a dog hanyou just like me!" she argued.

"I'm more pureblood than you, so I'm better! Plus, look at yourself! You're human now! You're no match for me!"

"Oh, yea- WHAT!?" Ikasha began, but remembered what he said last. "I'm not a human!" she said, turning around towards the lake. She crouched near the water and stared at her reflection. Her short, shoulder length, pink locks waved. Her purple, human eyes glimmered. She didn't even have her dog ears, just normal, low of hearing, human ones. "AH!" she screamed and as she listened to her voice, she noticed it was more elegant and higher. "Aiee! I'm human pretty girl!" she mourned. "This is awful!"

Kiader started laughing. "Now you see? You are no match for me, so stay out of my way!" he said, walking towards Koga and the jewel. Koga was injured, so he couldn't rise to get up, he could only watch in fear as his evil cousin closed in.

"KOGA!" Kagome and Ikasha screamed at the same time. They both pulled out an arrow and shot at Kiader, causing a burst of bright light to occur. When the light cleared, Kiader was gone, only a cold voice saying, 'We will meet again.'.

Kagome went to Koga and hugged him. "Koga! We need to get you healed!" she exclaimed, examining his wounds.

"I'm fine! I'll heal soon! I'm quarter demon even if I look human, okay?! Remember that!" Koga yelled, angry his mother forgot. Ikasha smiled weakly when she heard Koga's voice. She sighed and felt her body fall limp and herself fall as a tingling sensation filled her body. She fainted just as her normal silver hair, dog ears, and demon eyes returned to her body.

Inuyasha walked over to the now resting Ikasha. He watched as he got his claws back and kneeled down next to his daughter. "Maybe." he whispered. "Maybe she really is done with her training, after all." he said, smiling to himself. 'My little girl isn't little anymore. She can really handle herself now, where before she couldn't even hold the tetsyaga.' he thought, staring at Ikasha. the quarter demon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Yee! Another wonderful chapter done in a half hour! I'm so proud! I know it is short and all, but I've had this idea on my computer for a long time and I just now got an account to post it to the people, so it's hard to remember the whole idea! Special recognition time! Ready in three. two. one. :

Yami Jeff: Thank you sooo much! Don't worry, chapters will be longer eventually, but I have school.* rolls eyes* School is evil! *pulls out flamethrower and torches all the schools in the world. then mourns because she will never be able to go to college and become the authoress she's always wanted to be since kindergarten. * Thank you for telling me I have a talent! *smiles the width of the world * I get it a lot from my friends, but now I'm really happy! Now I know they aren't just saying that and that I should definitely reach for my goal now! ^___^

SlingShotRubberDucky: I know! My grandpas dog does that every time! It's so cute! Inuyasha would be really creepy doing that though. yeah. but very funny and cute! LoL!

If you are not answered to, then I probably was not able to answer it. I'm trying very hard to get a chappie up a day, so if you're not mentioned here, you will next time! ^_________^ ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, everyone! Attention! *everyone turns towards her * Oh! Thank you! *smiles * Read this message, please, if you'd be so kind!:

I have a little bet going on with my onni-chan (big brother). We pick something out of my chapters and choose what we think the reviewers will like best. So please, with in your review, tell me your favorite part! Thank you so much! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dee Dee: Ooo. What does this button do?!

Akemi: Go ahead, press it and find out!

Dexter: Yes, Dee Dee, go ahead and press it so you can review the story! MWAHAHAHA! *cough cough * No, really, press it.

Akemi: Don't worry, it's safe. HEE HEE HEE! *Um. It really is, so review please! *