InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ikasha, the Quarter Demon ❯ Her Little Secret ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Hm, I don't know. Let's think for a minute people. I'm a girl, 12, I live in America, I speak better English than any other language. OH! Guess what?! That means I'm not Rumiko Takahashi, doesn't it?! So therefore, I must not own Inuyasha! WOW! It's so hard to figure out! *rolls eyes*

Authors note: So. Did everyone have a nice time waiting for the end of the small cliffy while I was away packing? Hope so! Maybe you should give a few other stories a shot during my 24 hour cliffhangers, huh? But don't forget to check this story everyday! You might be surprised and find TWO chappies once! Wouldn't that be nice? Well, on with the eighth chapter! OH! A few more swear words, so beware. DU WOO DUUU! .. yeah, you're right. lame little music input there.

Chapter Eight. Her little secret.

Kagome and everyone had recovered enough to stop their crying after several hours. Serenity and Jono said their goodbyes with Shippo and told their parents they were leaving. Serenity had to go to a very important tea ceremony, Jono had to go train as a monk for a few hours, and Shippo had to go because he was their only transportation besides Kirara. The three bowed and walked off.

Inuyasha took a deep breath and calmed the quivers that were about to show themselves through more tears. Kagome noticed this and stood up. She walked into the hidden miko room Ikasha was lying in and rummaged through a drawer. When she was done shuffling through everything inside, she pulled out some white pearls.

"Prayer beads." she breathed and smiled inwardly. 'These should bring her back.' she thought. She turned to Ikasha and lowered the beads to her head.

~*~*~*~

Inuyasha saw Kagome leave and he got up as well. He did not follow her, though. He expected she was preparing Ikasha for her burial, so he went outside and began digging a hole under her favorite tree near the hot spring on their property a few acres away from the house. He found a large gem and began carving words into it with his claws. When he was finished, he placed the stone in front of the grave and placed flowers in front of it. He sat against the tree and began to think about his daughter. 'She was so young. She never got a chance to grow up and see everything. She never got a chance. to love. or anything!' he thought.

~*~*~*~

Kagome waited as the beads were placed around Ikasha's neck and as her body began to glow. Little balls of light zoomed out of the ground and into her body and her body began to quiver a bit. Her eyes opened heavily and the glow quickly disappeared. "W-where am I?" he asked, feeling dizzy.

Kagome had to put a hand over her mouth to keep from screaming of joy, but could do nothing to stop her tears of happiness. "You- You're back, Ikasha!" she cried. Ikasha blinked dozily and looked down to see a girly pearl necklace around her neck.

"Gr." she growled. "I HATE JEWELRY!!!!!!!!"

Koga ran into the room when he heard his sister's voice and grinned as she began ranting about how jewelry is for weak little girls. He ran out of the room and out to the yard to get Inuyasha. "DAD!" he yelled happily.

Inuyasha didn't hear him, he was too busy mourning over the empty grave and wondering where Kagome was. "Damn you, you stupid girl. You missed out on everything." he said. He shed a small tear as Koga scampered up to him.

"DAD! Ikasha! She's back! You can stop crying now!" he said anxiously. Inuyasha's vein popped.

"I AM NOT CRYING YOU LITTLE-" he began to yell, but finally the whole sentence registered in his head. "Ikasha's back! Let's go, Koga!" he said joyously, grabbing the little boy that was his son and heading off towards the palace/shrine.

~*~*~*~

"MOM! I told you before. I hate jewelry and I only wear makeup on my cheeks, so TAKE THESE BEADS OFF!" Ikasha yelled. Kagome sighed.

"Oh, yes. You are so Inuyasha's child. He didn't like the prayer beads either." she said. Ikasha arched an eyebrow and tilted her head.

"What the heck are prayer beads?" she asked confused. Suddenly she heard a noise behind her and she turned around to see Inuyasha, Koga, Sango, Miroku, and Kirara all in the doorway.

"Tch. You truly are my pup! I have absolutely no knowledge what so ever of this priestess junk and I hate these damn beads, too!" he said.

"Papa?" she asked in disbelief. Her father had gathered tears in his eyes.

"I guess Nobunaga isn't the greatest igiot and fool now. I am." He said, whipping his eyes before the tears came out.

"You mean that guy who always fell off cliffs and saved his only romance rival? Nobody can beat that record!" she exclaimed.

"No, I beat it. I thought you were dead for good. Never to step into the living world again. At least not smelling of dirt and bones." he said, covering his face with his arm as he rubbed his eyes, trying to keep from crying.

"But father, you don't beat Nobunaga for just that!" she said, beginning to stand up, but fell down from a sudden pain in her shoulder. She looked at it and saw how badly wounded it was. She clutched it as she looked to her mother for an answer. Kagome went pale as she took in the sight of her injuries.

"No." she said, beginning to cry. "NO!" she wailed. "I thought this would bring you back! But you're still wounded and you're about to bleed to death again! I can't bring you back twice! You get only two chances to live!" she screamed. Ikasha looked at her should and noticed it was pouring out blood very quickly.

"NO! Kagome, what can we do!" Inuyasha and Sango asked drastically. Miroku walked over to Ikasha and examined her wounds and it hit him.

"Ikasha has a sword that can save and kill alike, doesn't she?" he asked. Inuyasha nodded. "Then she should only have to pull out the blade! The sword will do the rest!" he said. Ikasha was beginning to feel the loss of blood and nodded as she stood up. She put her hand on the hilt and pulled out her blade, the tetsyaiga. When it came out there was an explosion of light. When the light faded, they all watched anxiously as Ikasha turned around.

"HER WOUNDS ARE GONE!" the room cheered. Ikasha began to dance with her father happily until he stopped remembering something she said earlier. "Hey. Why did you start wearing makeup, anyway?" he asked.

"Uh." she said, beginning to feel the heat of a blush coming. "Oh! N-no reason at all." she stuttered, turning away from her father.

"Wait a second. Don't you dare tell me you've got a boyfriend!" he yelled.

"N-no. how could you think that?" she lied sheepishly. Miroku snickered at this remark.

"Oh, now, Ikasha, don't lie! I saw you and that handsome guy from the village snuggled up against each other by the lake on the night of my purification. I was walking back to your palace/shrine and spotted you two! You both make such a cute couple, just like Kagome and Inuyasha!" Miroku said, butting in. Inuyasha caught this and gave his daughter a stern look as she gawked at Miroku in disbelief that he told her secret. Kagome was shocked.

"How long have you and this boy been going out, Ikasha? And he knows you're quarter demon, too? WOW! Congratulations!" Ikasha sweat dropped.

"So. Ikasha, I suggest you go get him. You know, so we can say 'hi', unless, of course, you want me to say 'goodbye' first." Inuyasha said, not nearly as happy as Kagome. Ikasha got that little input and started to laugh nervously.

"Eh, heh, heh. A hello will be suitable, yes." she said nervously, and took off. As she was running, she gave a sigh and traveled far into her thoughts. 'Sheesh! You'd think he'd be happy I could even get a boyfriend! Let alone a handsome one! And especially since I AM quarter demon.' she thought. She was knocked out of her thoughts, however, when she heard the reaction of her hand hitting a door.

"Who is it?!" called a sweet voice from inside. Ikasha's ears went down slightly as she smiled.

"It's me, Mrs. Tailish!" she called back. There was a small 'Oh!' as the door opened for Ikasha to enter.

"Hello, dear!" a woman in her thirties said cheerfully as Ikasha bowed before stepping in. The lady smiled happily as she did so. Mrs. Tailish, as Ikasha had called her, was about 5ft 4in, she was wearing a kimono that resembled Sango's one she wore on the quest for the jewel shards, but she didn't have the apron, bag, or haraikotsu. Her hair was long and black and was tied like Keade's hair.

"Hello, Mrs. Tailish! Is Konami in?" she asked curiously. Mrs. Tailish thought for a bit and then smiled.

"Why, yes, I believe so, dear!" she said. "He is behind the house with Seije!" she said sweetly. Ikasha smiled a bit regretfully.

"Um. That's good." she said, turning her attention to the ground. "Mrs. Tailish, my father, he wants to meet all of you, so-" she trailed off.

The elder woman smiled. "Of course, my dear, I knew he'd find out eventually! Just let me go fetch my son and daughter and we shall be on our way!" she said cheerfully as she walked away with Ikasha at her heels.

*^*^*^*

As Ikasha walked into the backyard that was surrounded by trees and bushes, she found Inuyasha, Kagome, and Koga-kun sitting on the grass waiting patiently. As far as patiently can go with Inuyasha, that is. "So where is he, Ikasha?" he asked. She sighed and sat down while whispering 'Come out.'.

The bushes rustled and everyone's attention was turned towards them as three people walked out. One was Mrs. Tailish, the other was a young boy around Ikasha's age and the last one was a girl around Koga's age.

The boy's facial appearance was so similar to Koga, the leader of the wolf pack, that Inuyasha almost jumped him, but the hair and especially the clothes kept him from doing so. The boy had pointy ears, fangs, and blank, light blue eyes. A perfect resemblance to Inuyasha's love rival, except that the long ponytail was gone. He even had a hair band to keep his long bangs out of his face. His outfit was the exact same as Inuyasha's. 'Fire rat skin must be getting popular!' Inuyasha thought surprised.

The last thing they all noticed was that this boy had a tail. But from what? It resembled a foxes and wolves tail and it was impossible to sniff out whatever demon he was, because he smelt of both wolf and kitsune! 'The punk must hang out with wolves and foxes.' thought Inuyasha.

The young man waited for any expression to come out of the crowds face before he spoke. When he saw Kagome's smile, he took his chance. "Hello! My name is Konami, nice to meet you all!" he said with a nervous smile. Ikasha smiled and motioned for the family to sit down. The young girl smiled and sat next to Koga. She had wavy brown hair tied into a pony tail with a tenderloin hanging down her face.

When Konami sat down, Ikasha sighed. "Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend, Konami." She presented. Kagome clapped.

"Oh, Ikasha, he's so handsome! No wonder you fell for him!" she exclaimed with starry eyes. Konami laughed nervously.

"Yeah, um, my mom was the one who set us up, actually." he said, blushing with Ikasha. Kagome turned towards Mrs. Tailish with a curious look on her face. She smiled warmly.

"Yes, it's true. I set the two up. You see, Ikasha saved my daughter, Seije, from going down a water fall. She was swimming in the river near by when she got caught in the current."

-*-*-Flashback-*-*-

"Don't go out too far, Sejie!" yelled Mrs. Tailish as she watched her daughter go out into the waters deep end.

"Don't worry!" comforted the little girl. "I'll be fi-" she began to say, before she was pulled under water. When she came back up she screamed for help. "MAMA, HELP! I'M CAUGHT IN THE CURRENT!" she screamed. Suddenly a pair of hands pulled her out of the water and onto the ground. Sejie looked at the person who saved her and cried. "Thank you for saving me!" she sobbed. It was Ikasha who grabbed her.

Sejie hugged her savoir and cried. Ikasha gave a small 'Oh!' and hugged her back. Mrs. Tailish approached looking extremely worried. "Se-jie?" she called. Sejie looked up at her mother and smiled with teary eyes.

"Mama, this lady saved me!" she said, pointing to Ikasha. Mrs. Tailish turned to Ikasha and bowed.

"Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd have done if my baby had died." She said shakily.

Ikasha smiled. "Oh, now, it's all right! She's just lucky I came to wash the blood stains off my clothes! You see, my family and I protect the shikon jewel and it involves a lot of blood shed and battles. I guess this is one good thing that came out of my battle with that lion-demon!" she said happily. Mrs. Tailish smiled.

"So, by appearances, I'd say you are somewhat demon?" she asked. Ikasha nodded. "Well, um, do you have a boyfriend?" she asked. Ikasha looked surprised.

"Oh, no, why would I, a quarter dog demon in a village full of humans, have a boyfriend? I don't remember seeing another demon here!" she exclaimed. Mrs. Tailish smiled slyly.

"My son is a half demon, a hanyou, maybe you two should meet each other.?" she suggested. Ikasha looked confused, but shrugged. She had no idea what it felt like to be in love, why not give it a shot?

"Okay, ma'am, I will meet your son. What is your name, may I ask?" she asked politely, getting up. Mrs. Tailiah smiled.

"My name is Fionna Tailish, my daughters name is Sejie Tailish and my son." she said. "Is Konami Tailish."

-*-*-*-End of Flash Back-*-*-*-

"Ikasha, you're a hero!" Koga-kun exclaimed. Kagome clapped with tears in her eyes and Inuyasha just turned his head away and snorted a 'Yeah, good job.'

Fionna nodded her head in agreement and began to tell the crowd about her son. "You see, Konami is in training. He is good at his hand on hand combat, but is better at sword. He has been practicing since he was very young. His father made him a blade that is just so extraordinary it's too hard to explain! It was carved from a giant gem the size of a hut!" she told. Inuyasha's interest was caught at that statement.

"Now we have something interesting! Konami, show me your sword! Fionna, you can see Ikasha's." he said, nodding to his daughter.

Ikasha and Konami nodded and reached for their swords that were on the ground next to each other. When they reached for their own, their hands touched and they both blushed. Inuyasha grunted impatiently and Konami quickly threw his sword at him and Ikasha did the same to Fionna. When Inuyasha caught the blade, he glared at Konami.

"Watch it. Don't let me catch you doing anything you might regret to my daughter." he growled lowly. Konami's eyes widened and he shook his head.

"No, sir, I would never do anything to harm Ikasha on purpose! I swear!" he gulped. Inuyasha nodded and when he took out the blade gasped.

"My god, this sword is awesome!" he breathed. The swords blade was a black shiny gem with a white fire like substance at the beginning of the hilt. Fionna also gasped when she saw Ikasha's sword.

"Whoa! What is this blade made from?!" she asked anxiously. The blade was like Inuyasha's, only it had purple/black lightning zooming around it and the blade wasn't blank white, it had swirls of light blue and very soft purple. The beginning of the hilt was covered by the same lightning only it didn't zoom around; it stayed there and looked like spikes, only they were fluffy.

"It's made from a horse-demon's horn. My father killed it when teaching me to hunt and gave me the horn as a souvenir to remember the day by. I forged it into a sword when Kagome became immortal." He explained. Everyone's mouth was wide open until Fionna could finally control her body.

"Well, erm, it was good meeting you all! I'd like to stay and chat longer, but my yoga awaits me! And Konami hasn't trained and Sejie has a play date, so I'll see you all later! Goodbye!" she said, as the Tailish family got up and left, but not before Konami waved goodbye to Ikasha and winked at her. She smiled, blushed, and waved back as the family headed back to town.

*^*^*^*^*^*^

Authors Note: Cute, huh? Ikasha and Konami, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N- G!... Believe it or not, that's what happens next chapter!

NEXT CHAPTER:

Ikasha has a nightmare. She wakes up and decides she ought to go take a bath in the hot spring to calm her nerves. Well, she grabs a towel and heads over there to find non-other than her boyfriend, Konami, taking a bath to drown his own dream. What will happen, you ask? Simple. Wait a few days and read the next chapter to find out! ^__^

#$#$#$#$#$#$#$

SHOUTOUTS OF DOOM!!!!:

Rainbowgirlie: What? Leave you hanging? I'd NEVER do that. hee hee hee. Well, hopefully I've cheered you up, cuz this is more! ^______^ It's a long chapter, too! Took forever with school and. UGH! ALGEBRA! Not to mention a certain time of the month us girls get and those snobs and jerks and, well, just read the bottom, it'll explain everything! I'm sorry I made you stare at the computer! Do your eyes hurt? Are you STILL staring, cuz you didn't write another poem yet!... Yeah, I'm not very impatient. I'm antsy. dacing on toes PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER POEM REAL SOON?! Thank you! It is well written isn't it? *stands back and admires work* I'm not trying to brag, really, but it is well done! I'm proud of it! ^_____^

Liz.Q: Well, Lizzie-sama, apparently she didn't meet a boy OR girl in the underworld. LoL! Nice guess, though! Very good guess, but. ENT! Wrong! Sorry, please play again! ^______^ LoL.

Yami Jeff: Ah, nope! Ain't you! Oh, and it's nice that you wanna stick up for me and all, but I can cover for myself. 1.) I know teabo. -really, I do, I swear it!- 2.) I can use a sword pretty well. -Yeah, really, I can!- and 3.) I kick really hard! -Yeah, I do, really, trust me!-

#$#$#$$#$#$$#$#$$#$#$#$

YAY! MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

People!!! This is important if you want to know what happened in a fight at school today! ^___^

Okay, so two people were making fun of African Americans, and me and my friends just wouldn't stand for that, no sir, so we hunted the jerks down and my friend, Khriscinda, got really mad and that look in her eye that says 'GR! I'M GOING TO KIKY-YOUR BUTT!' so I kinda stayed on the back lines in case of flying objects. My friend Flo almst dropped my books when some jerk-wad named Tim kept trying to make her drop them and stuff. So guess what I did? I kicked him in the shins and said 'If you ever pick on Flo again, expect my clunky high heel shoes up your butt!' and I took my stuff from Flo and we went off to my locker.

Interesting, huh? Well, I have a lot of jerks and snobs at school, so. yeah.

^_________^ Ain't I just so sweet? I kicked a guy in the shins!

Well, review! The more reviews, the faster I'll update!

See that button? Press it! I bet a pretty box shows up and we all know how much fun it is to type in them! YAY! Lets all review!