InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ikasha, the Quarter Demon ❯ Saying Goodbye ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ikasha, the quarter demon. By: Akemi Kimiya

Authors note: Hola, mi amigos! ^_______^ Como esta Ud.? Estoy bien! ^____^ *gets strange looks* ^___^;; Sorry about the Spanish. I said, Hello, my friends! How are you? I'm fine! Well, anyways. On with the fic that's by Akemi not kagome_chan1234567890! Okay, well, I don't usually swear, but I had to express Inuyasha's feelings and so. yeah. he's the swearing type. Don't worry, I didn't go over board with it. I swear. WAIT! I mean. Scouts honor!... Wait, I'm not a scout either. OH, WELL! JUST BELIEVE ME!

ATTENTION!!!!:

If you like to read really good poetry, read rainbowgirlie 's poems, they're so good they'll make you want to cry!

Chapter six. Saying goodbye.

"IKASHA!" Kagome screamed. Inuyasha fell to his knees, pale.

"M-my daughter." he whispered.

"BIG SISTER! NO!" cried the young Koga, covering his eyes with his hands.

"She- she's- dead?!" Sango held back tears. Miroku patted Kagome's back comfortingly.

"Lady Kagome. Please, get a hold of yourself!" he said as she started to scream.

"MIROKU! HOW COULD YOU ASK SUCH A THING?!" Sango cried, throwing her hariakotsu at him. She fell to her knees and hugged Kagome, sobbing.

Inuyasha, for once in his life, cried out of pain. Pain in his heart. His lungs. He couldn't breath. "They've. They've." he couldn't get himself to say the dreaded words, that would mean admitting it was true. All of a sudden he just busted out crying, because he finally knew it was true. " THEY'VE KILLED MY PUP!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. He got up and ran out of the room, tetsusaiga in hand. "I'M GOING TO KILL SESSHOMARU AND THAT WHELP OF HIS!" he yelled menacingly. Miroku, Shippo, and Jono all got up and ran after him. Miroku caught him first and held him back. Jono helped and Shippo tried to block him from escaping.

"Inuyasha! Calm yourself! You can not barge into another battle!" Miroku yelled. "You are badly wounded yourself!" It was true; he was wounded on the leg and shoulder.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE, MIROKU!" he yelled, eyes turning red. "HIS KID KILLED MY DAUGHTER!" he screamed, stripes crossing his face. "AND BOTH OF THEM WILL DIE FOR IT!" he growled, turning into his full demon form.

"Inuyasha! You have to understand! Because of Naraku, my father was killed by the wind tunnel. Of course I wanted revenge, but I didn't rush out and try to kill him, did I? I waited until I thought I was ready! You are not ready, you need to heal!" Miroku exclaimed. Inuyasha stopped his struggle and looked down, making his hair cover his eyes. A tear slid out from under the cascade of his bangs and Miroku let him go.

"Miroku, you don't understand." he said, fist clenched. He looked up at Miroku and his demon eyes were gone, he was hanyou again. His eyes were covered in tears, though. "You've never lost a child, have you?! It hurts worse than. than. ANYTHING! DEATH! A WOUND! A BROKEN BONE! IT'S AWFUL!" he yelled frustrated, dropping to his knees again and screaming with Kagome.

Miroku nodded sadly and dropped to his knees along with Shippo and Jono and they all put a hand up and said a prayer. "Ikasha." Miroku began.

"May you find your way." Jono whispered.

"To the afterlife." Shippo said.

"And let Buddha." Miroku added.

"Have mercy." Jono said.

"On your soul." Shippo ended.

When they looked up again, they noticed they were crying as well. But also that Ikasha was standing behind Inuyasha engulfed by blue flames. "Ikasha." Miroku breathed. She smiled a bit and looked at her father. When Inuyasha heard Miroku say his daughters name he turned around and when he saw her, his heart broke. His daughter really was dead. She was covered in blue flames.

"Ikasha." he mouthed. She nodded and walked towards her father.

"Sorry, Dad." she said in a sorrowful voice. "I- I won't be able to finish my training now, will I?" she asked shakily. Inuyasha's eyes showed hurt.

"No. You can't go." he said. She looked at the ground and was suddenly thrown back by a certain brother of hers.

"Koga." she said. Her little brother was squeezing her neck like it was his life line.

"No! Big sister, you can't go!" he wailed. Ikasha gave a small laugh and wind from underneath her picked up.

"Koga, I'll be fine! Just go or you'll be brought down to hell with me!" she exclaimed throwing him off her as chains came from the ground and wrapped around her wrists, feet, and waist.

"IKASHA!" Kagome, Serenity, and Sango all screamed. Ikasha was being pulled through the floor like she was a ghost, but the thing is, that's really what she was.

"DAMN YOU, YOU STUPID GIRL! COME BACK!" Inuyasha yelled at the top of his lungs.

"BIG SISTER!" Koga wailed. It was no use their crying, yelling. sobbing. 'She- She's never coming back. At least not smelling of dirt and bones.' Inuyasha thought mournfully and gave a tear as he scooped up his daughter's body and slowly walked into one of Kagome's miko protective rooms. He had built them within the walls of the palace/shrine incase of a demon attack and inside each one there were all necessities they'd ever need for god knows long.

He took out a futon and blanket and laid her down and gave a short prayer. After his prayer he gave one last sad glance at his daughter and exited the room to face the sobbing crowd outside. Kagome ran straight into his arms and started to sob uncontrollably. Koga hugged his fathers leg tightly as he cried. Serenity, Sango, Jono, and Miroku all ran over to the mourning family and hugged them all as well while saying their regrets.

'Don't worry, Ikasha. I have a plan. I'll to bring you back! I promise!' Kagome thought as she continued to cry into Inuyasha's kimono, clutching his back as she tried to calm her tears, but failed desperately.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&a mp;*&*&*

Authors note: Alright, there you go! Don't yell at me! The series isn't over! *starts clicking tongue* How could you think that I would end it. Before you met Ikasha's boyfriend? *grins as she watches the readers eyes grow wide and their mouths turn into a smile*

NEXT CHAPTER:

YAY! Ikasha is back, but is quickly bombarded by questions when she admits to wearing makeup! Yes, Miss Ikasha, the tomboy, wears makeup. Why? She has a boyfriend! *author begins to whistle innocently* Who could that be? If one of the reviewers guesses right, I'll update in the next two days, that will make it TUESDAY PEOPLE! Well, Inuyasha wants to meet the guy courting his daughter. And- what? He has a sword made from an entire gem?! And Ikasha's sword's history is revealed also?! Oh, now I'm going to get yelled at. *cowers as reviews start to demand the next chapter in the next few seconds* AIEE! I'M SORRY! I'M NOT THAT FAST AT TYPING! *whimpers* But I do have a story on YuYuHakashu about Yusukes memories and stuff. It's good! ^______^ But I also have a poem 'I look into your eyes, and see' and another called 'Kawaii!' and a Harry Potter one called 'Free Me!' . Well, until I update. Um. Read those PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE?! Well, shout out time!:

*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(*(* -- look, stars and moons! LUCKY CHARMS! YUMMY!-

Liz.Q: Thanks for being the first to review this time, Lizzie-sama! ^____^ Yeah, I did make him a bad guy, know why?... *leans in to whisper* IT'S CUZ WHEN I WROTE THIS I HATED FLUFFY-SAMA BECAUSE HE WAS MEAN TO INUYASHA AND KAGOME AND EVERYONE AND I ONLY KNEW ABOUT RIN THEN CUZ I READ OTHER STORIES ABOUT THEM TWO BEING ALL SNUGGLY CUTE! LoL! Oh, and look! I updated for you to see what happens! Thanks for telling me about switch! I love that ficcy! Don't forget to guess!

Yami Jeff: S'okay about your theory. But, don't doubt my words, I'm wrong sometimes, but I mean when you go to school to become an author that's your job. to write! And no. Aika is too busy hunting down MegaManBlue.exe for calling me an amateur. Just joking, my friend Aika doesn't hunt people down unless they get on my nerves. like my bro for instance. Thanks for liking it a lot! I guess I am good at guessing! ^______^ You know, I'm sorry, but I'm not a big fan of video game fan fiction and I don't really know that much about those games, except that Link is a really cute archer dude and is REALLY, REALLY cute as kid Link. So I don't think I'll get around to reading it. But if you write any poems about anything, I'll definitely read them! I love poetry, I'm already working on a book. So. yeah! Sorry, I'm sure it's really good, I already took a peek at it and it was well written, but I didn't seethe through it like I normally would, cuz I'm not a big video game fic fanic. I do like fics about skies of Arcadia though, so. Yeah! I'M SORRY! DON'T HATE ME! Oh, take a guess who Ikasha's BF is, kay? Don't forget!

MoonStar18: Yes, cliffies are evil, aren't they? MWAHAHAHA! So, thanks for reading! ^____^ I appreciate it very much! Yes, I know I have about 6, it's cuz I write a lot. Trust me, I'm a newb to ff.net, but I wrote stories all summer long and I have a lot of ideas. Can I comment on your idea? Personally, I wouldn't do the in school during the same time frame thing, it's been done so many times. Maybe give it a twist. Make it school in the feudal era and make the lessons the way they teach there. It might take a bit of researching and all, but I would do it if you want great feedback... I know if you do that, I'll read it, but I'm a little iffy on reading ANOTHER school in Kagome's time fic. Sorry, but. Yeah. OH! I don't think a mad scientist giggles. I think it'd laugh. THANKS! It is a nice story, isn't it? I'm so proud of myself and my friend who helped come up with the idea. Well. She came up with Ikasha's name. *nods proud of Kikyo91* Good job Kik.! Okay! Well, like you said: bYeZ! Ps: Kitties or Silky, loving and cute!! Well, that is what I think! LoL!

Rainbowgirlie: OH! Thanks for the compliment! But, really, if you want to know a secret, the floor I walk on is made at me cuz it hurts them when people walk on it! ^____^ LoL! Yeah, this account is two different people, actually more cuz my bro posted a funny story on it, but I took it down. My friend Tami is getting an account started and stuff and she is going to write stuff about Tenshi in Tokyo. I think her name will be babysakurya or something like that. Oh, I will keep writing, don't worry! I've had my career picked since 1st grade! LoL!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Aika: HEY! WHERE IS THAT MMB GUY AND LAN?!!!!!!

Akemi -me- : I don't know. maybe they ran away when I yelled at them.

Ayame -no, not from RK or IY, just my pal-: Probably. HE CALLED YOU AN AMETURE, AKEMI! THAT WAS RUDE!!!!!!!!!! (just joking, no it wasn't. It did P me off at first though.)

Akina: . KITTY! *runs to the giant field of kitties in the. well, field*

Akemi: . Yeah. Update telling me your guess and favorite part! Thanks!

All the 'A' girls: PUSH THE BUTTON, TAKE A GUESS! DON'T WORRY IT'S NOT A MATH QUIZ OR A TEST! IT'S JUST THE REVIEW BUTTON! NOTHING MORE THAN THAT! AND PLEASE OH PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY CAT!... you, you, you. CAT BURGALAR YOU!

Um, just guess and review, okay? OKAY! ^__________^