InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ikasha, the Quarter Demon ❯ Reinforcments!!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: *clears throat* I don't own Inuyasha.

Rights Reserved: I do, in fact, own this plot, Ikasha, Koga-kun, Serenity, Jono, and any other characters Rumiko Takahashi didn't make!

Ikasha, the quarter demon!

Chapter six. Reinforcements! By: Akemi Kimiya

"She's still asleep." Kagome sighed. Ikasha had been unconscious for three days and she had no idea why. She heard footsteps enter the room that she was in. Ikasha was lying on her futon with Kagome sitting right next to her and as she looked to see who it could be, she put a hand on the futon. It was Inuyasha with a bucket of water and a cloth.
"How is she, Kagome? I know Koga healed completely and is already back to his low-coursed sword training and high-coursed bow training, but I don't know about Ikasha." He asked sadly. Kagome sighed again with a frown.
"Truly, I don't know." she said, putting her hand down and looking up at the hanyou in the doorway. "Her energy source is rising, then lowering, then rising. It's all too complicated." She told truthfully. Inuyasha sighed.
"Well, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Serenity, and Jono are here to see how she is." He informed, walking away. Kagome nodded and followed.
As they entered the great hall, she found her friends waiting. Sango wore a small smile along with everyone else. She stood next to Miroku and then followed Shippo, Serenity, and Jono. "Hi, Kagome-chan." She said, stepping forward. Miroku nodded and walked over to Inuyasha.
"We heard what happened and came to pray for her safety. Must we enter one at a time?" he asked sorrowfully. Inuyasha looked down and shrugged.
"Do what you-" he began, but then he looked at Miroku with narrowed eyes. "Yeah, go together as a family." he said warningly. Miroku sighed.
"I have a family now, Inuyasha. You have no need to fear me doing anything to your daughter." He notified. "We have defeated Naraku, my air rip has been sealed, and Sango and I have our children. What else could I want?" he asked, walking into Ikasha's resting room.
Kagome, Sango, and Serenity all went into the kitchen and Kagome made some tea. When the girls were seated and had tea, they began to talk. "Um, Auntie Kagome?" the twelve year old Serenity asked. Kagome looked over the rim of her cup as she took a sip.
When it came down, she smiled. "Yes, Serenity?" she asked. Serenity twiddled her thumbs nervously.
"Auntie Kagome, will Cousin Ikasha be alright?" she asked. Kagome sighed.
"Well, you see. I don't really know, only time can tell." She answered. Serenity nodded solemnly. Sango banged her fist on the table.
"Brighten up, girls! I've had enough sadness in my life! I don't need anymore!" she exclaimed out of nowhere. Both Kagome and Serenity looked at Sango like she was the all knowingness person in the world and smiled. They began to chat happily about the weather and recipes and such.
Mean while the boys were taking turn to pay their respects to Ikasha. As the last person came out, they all sighed. "What a mellow day." Shippo grieved. "It's so- unhappy."
The boys nodded. Jono stood from his sitting position and walked towards Ikasha's room all of a sudden. "Father, do you sense that?" he asked, continuing to walk. Miroku nodded sternly and got up with the rest of the males. They entered Ikasha's resting area and got bad vibes.
"Inuyasha. Something's coming." Miroku warned, holding up his staff. Inuyasha nodded sharply and grabbed the hilt of his sword. Shippo grabbed a leaf out of his pocket, ready to use at any second, as Jono took out his kunai. They didn't have to wait long until something came crashing through the walls of the palace/shrine.
As the cloud of smoke departed, it revealed none other than Sesshomaru, Rin, and their son, Kiader. When Sesshomaru saw his brother, the hair on the back of his neck stood on end. "Inuyasha." he said in his emotionless voice. "Shall we make it easy and have you simply hand over the jewel? That way Rin does not have to watch such a pathetic battle." Rin stomped her foot.
"Sesshomaru, haven't you learned to give your brother a little respect yet? I mean, sheesh! It's always the same thing when you two meet, 'Shall we make it easy and have you simply hand over the jewel? That way Rin does not have to watch such a pathetic battle.'! Sesshy, I won't need to watch, because I'm going to go find Kagome-chan! Try to settle this nicely or else I'll have to deal with things!" she threatened. Sesshomaru winced.
"Oh, no! Not that! Anything but that!" he pleaded. The strange thing was that he was being serious. Ring gave a glare at all the boys in the room and walked passed Inuyasha through the doorway. There was a silence and everyone but Kiader and Sesshomaru busted out laughing.
"Oh, I'm so scared! What's a human going to do, Sesshy?" Inuyasha mocked. He had to hold the hilt of the tetsiaga to stay up. Miroku was chuckling along with Shippo, but Jono was too busy having a stare down with the two intruders.
"I suggest we start 'settling' this now." Sesshomaru said, glaring daggers at everyone except his son. Kiader nodded and glared the same glare. Inuyasha stopped laughing and held his sword, ready to fight. The two brothers charged at each other, either with a sword or their claws rose to strike.
The girls had heard the crash, but before they could go to see what happened, Rin appeared in the kitchen. "Hello, ladies." She said, sitting down casually. She waved her hands for them to sit down also. They hesitated, but sat back down. "Now, now. It's just Sesshy and Inuyasha fighting over that jewel again." She explained simply. She smiled warmly as she poured herself some tea. "So how has everyone been?" she asked. Kagome sighed and shrugged.
'If it's just the brother vs. brother fight again, I think I can miss out.' she thought, and began telling how everything was. "So, Rin, how is your training going?" she asked sweetly. Rin sighed.
"My trainer, Hajime-sama, forgets frequently that I am not a 16 year old but a grown adult with a teenaged child!" she exclaimed. Kagome nodded, understanding completely. Sesshomaru's sword, the tetsaga, had more than one power besides saving those who died. With one swing of the sword through a living thing, that thing will live as long as he. And yes, that means since he demonstrated the sword to Jaken, by 'cutting' him in half, he is immortal as long as Sesshomaru lives as well.
"Well, I haven't got anything wrong in my life with being immortal, except that Miroku still acts 18. That pervert, I swear!" she huffed. The girls laughed. This was also true, about Sango and Miroku being immortal, after Kagomes' wish was granted, she and Inuyasha asked their mortal friends if they would also like to stay with them through out their lives and be immortal like them and they agreed. Serenity smiled.
"My training is fun! I love the haraikotsu, it's hard to handle at first, but you eventually get the hang of it!" she said happily. They nodded.
"So why aren't you watching the battle, Rin?" Sango asked. Rin sighed again.
"He said I shouldn't have to watch such a pathetic battle." She explained. Kagome shook her head.
"He says that every time." she said. "Where's the battle taking place this time?" she asked, not caring what the answer was. Rin thought for a moment and gasped.
"I think your daughter was in there resting!" she told, eyes wide. All the girls stood up immediately.
"WHAT?!" they screamed. Kagome began running to the room where Rin had come from. 'Kami, please don't let it be too late!' she thought frantically, running at the speed of light when a large explosion sounded.
"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Serenity screamed over the still existing noise. No one bothered to answer and she didn't expect that they would, because even her attention was turned to the sight in front of them.
"Sesshomaru, you can't have the jewel!" Inuyasha yelled, swinging his sword at his brother. They had busted through the wall of Ikasha's resting place and were fighting in the great hall. Sesshomaru ducked and slashed his claws at Inuyasha, but missed because of the smoke. Shippo came running out of the hole in the wall clutching a leaf and shouted 'bull!' turning him into a giant ramming mammal. He charged at Sesshomaru, but was stopped by Kiader who grabbed one of his legs and tripped him. He popped back to his normal small size and bite Kiader's arm with his sharp fangs, making him let go. A glowing kunai zoomed into the great hall and hit Kiader in the back. Sesshomaru bounced on the sides of the walls, dodging the kunai Jono had now directed at him. He finally managed to turn around and charge at Jono with his poison claws ready.
Just as the claws were about to meet his chest, Miroku tossed his staff and Sesshomaru hit it instead of his son. "You need to be more careful!" he yelled, dodging one of Kiader's attacks. Jono nodded sharply and threw a kunai at Kiader. The battle continued and eventually led back into the room. The girls followed while issuing their weapons in front of them. Inuyasha swung his sword again and skimmed his brother's leg, causing him to have to limp. Sesshomaru knew very well that being limp in a battle of this magnitude was not a good thing, so he backed up telling his son to step forward while he wrapped his ankle quickly.
"SESSHOMARU, YOU COWARD! DON'T SEND YOUR PUP AFTER ME! FIGHT YOUR OWN BATTLES!" Inuyasha complained. Kiader just spat and pulled out his sword. When Inuyasha saw it, he burst out laughing. "What kind of sword is that!?" he snickered loudly. Kiader's eyes narrowed. It was true, his sword didn't look all that great, but all he had to do was swing it and- "WHOA!"
His sword was just like the Tokijin now. Inuyasha's face fell and his sword loosened in his hand. Sesshomaru laughed. "What, little brother?! Are you afraid to move?! Is my pup that scary?!" he teased coldly. Inuyasha growled.
"Why would I be afraid of your whelp, Sesshy?" he asked slyly. Sesshomaru's blood boiled.
"You don't have permission to use that nick name, half-breed! Only Rin can!" he yelled. Inuyasha clapped his hand to his cheek.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. NOT!" he faked. Sesshomaru growled lowly. Kiader arched an eyebrow at their bickering and finally took his chance to swing his sword and- missed? Inuyasha had charged at Sesshomaru at the exact second he swung his blade, making him miss. Inuyasha chopped at his brother and hit two times on his chest and once on his ankle. Jono took this time to throw some kunai and Shippo used it to transform into a medium height sized dragon and whip his tail at Kiader. Miroku conked his staff on Sesshomaru's head when he got the chance and backed away right afterwards since the two siblings started after each other again.
As the battle carried through, the girls couldn't find it in their bodies to move a muscle to help them. All they could do was watch the fight with worry for their loved ones. Soon Sesshomaru and Kiader were beaten badly. The boys had cornered them and were holding their weapons threateningly. They were cornered right next to Ikasha, who was strangely still resting even after all the ruckus. 'What could be wrong with her?' Inuyasha thought, noticing how she hadn't woken up. He looked from her to Kiader who had an evil glint in his eyes. Before he could react, Kiader transformed into his true demon form and jumped Ikasha, slashing her shoulders and chest, and ran over to Rin. He grabbed her and Sesshomaru took the hint and escaped with them.
No one had time to go after them, neither did they want to. They all ran to Ikasha who was badly injured and noticed something very strange around her. Little glowing orbs of light were floating around her! Kagome felt her wrist and there was no pulse. Her body was cooling and her face was pale. "YOU LET THEM KILL IKASHA!"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Authors note: MWAHAHAHAHA! I made a big giant cliffy of doom! *waves a small USA flag* Yay! Everything's fine! We weren't attacked! *put flag back and has a frown* I'm so sad! I missed the INUYASHA cliffy on Thursday! WHAAA! *starts to cry* I want to know what happened to them?! I know Kagome goes back to her time, but how does the stare down end?! Someone, PLEASE, tell me in your reviews! Don't forget to tell me your favorite part! You can also tell me your least favorite part if you want, but I'm not making you! Time for SHOUT OUTS! 3. 2. 1. Go:

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

MegaManBlue.exe: *glares* Amateur? Amateur? THAT IS A FLAME IN MY OPINION! I mean, give me a break! I'm a freaking 12 and a three quarter year old! (Shh. My birthday's coming soon, don't tell ff.net.) *shrugs* I'm only kidding you! I'm an amateur, I guess, but at least I can spell! ^____^ HAHAHAHA! *gets glare from MMB* What? You told me to laugh! You seemed sad when no one did, so I thought you wanted laughter! LoL! Thanks for saying it's a great story! I think it is, too! Read my poem, 'I look into your eyes and see' and tell me I'm not a good poem author! . Cause you can't. I'm about to publish a poem book, so nay! *sticks out tongue* LoL! Oh! And thanks Lan! My brother says you need to skate faster, so try to do that, kay? Thanks! LoL! (thinks: I can't believe I'm talking to a video game.) LoL!

Liz.Q: Hey, Lizzie-sama! Mind not swearing? It isn't that big of deal you didn't win a gaggilion dollars. Well, wait a second. I'd be pretty mad myself, too! LoL! Yeah, thanks for telling me you updated! That chapter was REALLY good! You have to update soon and when you do, review the story telling me so or when you plan to! =^____^= Thanks for REALLY, REALLY liking this fic! I like all of yours! Specially 'Switch!'. That was the best game fic in the world! I hope it comes back! And yes, I know what those winks are! You're trying to give me hints on what I'm missing, ne? Well, I'm not missing it, it just isn't here yet! ^______^ You'll see how she became a miko in.. *thinks* To call it safe, chapter 11 I think. Maybe sooner, but I'm not one to write about training lessons! LoL! I hope this chappie was more to your size liking! It took me forever with school and stress and snobs. and OH, HOW I HATE THOSE SNOBS! *starts muttering curse words with fire in eyes* Hee hee hee, uh, I think French is Au revoir!... or something like that. I KNOW IT'S PROBABLY SPELT WRONG! . LoL.

Lalu: I don't have a site, sorry. This account is signed under my friends email address! Oh! And thanks for saying it's a 'grwat' story! ^______^ You know you sent your review twice, right? LoL

Lalu: I don't have a site, sorry. This account is signed under my friends email address! Oh! And thanks for saying it's a 'grwat' story! ^______^ You know you sent your review twice, right? LoL

Yami Jeff: Wow, you always seem to update on the day my story's released or very close to it! YAY! That tells me you like it! ^_____^ Now, your college theory is. WRONG! I'm going to go to college to become an authoress, so my job will be to write! A side job for me is to teach English or anime drawing classes! (I draw pictures of scenes in my story! I have one of Kiader in his true demon form about to attack Ikasha, that one is really good! ^_^ ) And a gaggillion is about.. Well. I never was good at math. I always get a C+ in it. Cs are evil. Cs are a bad scholar spoiler! *cries* I need to be good at math so I can get a really good scholar instead of the 100$ savings bond I got for winning 1st place lawday essay in 5th grade! WHAAAA! *sobs* Eh heh heh. *laughs nervously when stared at like a freak* Yeah. thanks! BYE!

#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#

NEXT CHAPTER:

Ikasha is dead. No need for more description. She is dead and is going to be brought down to hell, fore in the feudal age, there is no such thing as heaven. Everyone goes to the same place. Ikasha says her good byes and leaves with chains on her wrists to make sure she doesn't run away. Inuyasha is mourning, and while he does that, Kagome's in the palace/shrine. planning something? What could it be?! AH! Now I want to go write the next chapter so I know, too! YEE! *runs to write next chapter*

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crape I can't remember what I was going to write!... I think it has something to do with. um. OH YEAH! 'The Lets Kill Kikyo Game!' will be up this weekend sooner or later hopefully, but if I do that, I will have to update this fic every OTHER day instead of everyday. You can't stop me and I know you don't want to, because everyone wants to kill Kikyo now that they've saw Wednesdays episode! GRRRR! KIKYO MUST DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH. Wait. she's already dead. GR! SHE NEEDS TO DIE AGAIN BUT EVEN PAINFULLY AND SLOWLYER! -whoa! That's actually a word on my automatic spell check! I__I;; Wasn't expecting that!-

Me: SAY HELLO TO THE 'A' GIRLS! (these are me and my friends so you need to cheer.) You: ??? *cheers half heartedly* Aika: Hi! REVIEW OR TASTE MY GLOWING PURPLE KUNAI! *holds up.well. glowing purple kunai* Ayame: Hi, review please. *leans glowing white bow on her shoulder* Akina: Yes, please review review-chan! *bows and puts glowing pink scythe against the wall* Akemi -me-: Review and NOT get sliced in half! ^_______^ *shows glowing blue katana sword a little bit out of the sheath at her belt*

So, all those reasons are good, aren't they? Don't get sliced in half and review! Don't review and. Um. Taste Aika's glowing purple kunai! ^___________^;;