InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ikasha, the Quarter Demon ❯ The Demon Inside ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: not owning Inuyasha means not having more work to do, so that's okay! Rights Reserved: I own this plot though, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah!

Chapter Ten: The demon inside

Ikasha slipped into the palace shrine and yawned. She went into her room and laid on her futon. Giving the room a sleepy stare, she quickly fell asleep.

*~*~*

"Ikasha..." called the gentle voice of Kagome. "Time to wake up..." Ikasha rolled over and Kagome saw she was drooling.

"Ramen..." she muttered in her sleep. Kagome laughed.

"Wake up..." she said again. Ikasha just snuggled into her blankets. "IKASHA!!" Now she shot up out of bed.

"Uh... what? Is it a demon? Can I have breakfast? Is it ramen?"

Kagome stared blankly at her and shook her head. "No dear, hurry up- Koga is devouring the pancakes." She said.

Ikasha rose from her futon, sleeping Yukata and untamed hair and all, and walked into the dining room. There Koga sat in a chair piled with books and- was eating all the food...

"KOGA-KUN!!!!" screamed Ikasha as she watched him eat the last pancake. "YOU ATE ALL THE PANCAKES?!" she yelled. Koga shrugged.

"I was hungry and you weren't up!" he countered. Ikasha's eyes flashed.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO!"

"YOU'RE BUSU!"

"YOU'RE A BAKA!"

"YOU'RE A BAKA, TOO!"

"AM NOT!"

"ARE-" "SHUT UP YOU TWO!" screamed a different voice. It was Inuyasha.

"I swear, if you two kids don't be quiet, I'm gonna kick your asses." He fumed. He walked over to Kagome and gave her a kiss good morning. (AN: awe) Ikasha narrowed her eyes.

"Koga started it.."

"WHAT?!" Koga yelped

"SHUT UP!" Inuyasha growled. He took in a breath to start cursing, but a scent hit his nose. "Where's Konami's scent coming from?" he asked.

"Konami's scent?" Kagome repeated. Inuyasha looked at her and nodded. He stuck his nose into the air much like a canine would and sniffed. After a few minutes, he turned towards Ikasha. "It's coming- from you." He said. Ikasha blinked and blushed. She turned her head to hide it, but it grew brighter. "Where's the scent coming from exactly, Ikasha? HUH?!" Inuyasha pressed. He blinked and that was when Ikasha took off. "Ikasha? Where- URGH!"

*~*~*

Ikasha leapt through the acres of land towards Konami's hut. 'I have to hurry! My dad is going to kill him if he gets there first! All this over a kiss on the cheek! I Swear!' She finally made it to the hut, but saw Fionna doing some strange stretched with her hair in a high ponytail much like Sangos'. "Ikasha dear, what's wrong?" she asked worried.

"Ms. Tailish, where's Konami?!?" Ikasha asked hurriedly. Fionna pointed inside the hut and Ikasha took off. "KONAMI!!!!" Ikasha called as she ran into his room. He was in there with some fur shorts and a white tank top like shirt. He held his blade over his shoulder and turned around.

"Ikasha-chan, what brings you here?!" he asked cheerfully. Ikasha blushed.

"Konami, you're in danger, you're in trouble, you're- YOU'RE REALLY HOT!" she exclaimed. Konami blinked and smiled.

"Thanks! Why am I in danger, what's wrong?" he asked. Ikasha didn't have time to answer, her father had just destroyed half the hut and was being covered by smoke. Konami's long, elf-like ears twitched and his nose wiggled. "Ikasha- is that your father?!" he asked. Ikasha nodded wide-eyed.

There, in the smoke, was a full demon Inuyasha. His cheeks held a purple strip, his pangs grew longer, and his eyes. his eyes were full blood red. "Konami-" he growled. "What did you do to my daughter?!" he yelled, fangs dripping.

Konami shook out of his awe and stared at the now youkia Inuyasha. "Sir, I have told you that I would never harm Ikasha in anyway." He stated. Inuyasha growled. Ikasha looked her father up and down. He was covered by a gusting wind, and his tetsusiaga was in his left hand. 'The wind scar!' Ikasha thought. She slapped a hand over her mouth to keep from screaming. She took out her blade and held it over her shoulder.

"Father, don't you hurt Konami!" she warned. "He didn't do anything to me!" she informed. She got into her usual sword stance, even though it was a little hard since she was in a sleeping yukata. Inuyasha acted like he couldn't hear her.

"You will learn to regret this day!" he yelled in his demonic voice. He charged towards Konami with his sword, ready to slice him in half, but Konami shielded himself with his blade.

Ikasha watched as her courtier blocked her fathers' attacks with trouble. When Inuyasha took a huge swing at Konami, a swing that could have formed the wind scar had it been on target, Ikasha got angry.

"INUYASHA!" she screamed. A bright light filled the area around them. When it faded, Ikasha had gusts of purple wind surrounding her. Her hair covered her face until she looked up. She had just turned youkia. Her fangs increased in length, her cheeks had a purple strip across them, and her eyes were the brightest crimson red you could ever see. Her fangs dripped as she watched Inuyasha stop and turn towards her.

"What do you want, girl?" he asked in his echoing demonic voice. Ikasha's eyes flashed and she raised her blade.

"I want to protect my courtier." She said, her voice less demonic then Inuyasha's. She held her sword and pointed it at Inuyasha. "Father, leave my boyfriend alone!" she yelled, charging forward. Inuyasha readied himself.

As she swung her blade, he jumped up and kicked her in the process of coming down. "He did something to you, and I'm not going to allow such things to go on between you and HIM!" he yelled.

Ikasha got up by the use of her sword. "He hasn't harmed me, FATHER! He has only offered to protect me during NEW MOONS!" she screamed, crimson red eyes flashing. Konami watched from the floor behind Ikasha.

"WHY DO YOU HANG OUT WITH THAT PUNK ANYWAYS?!" Inuyasha yelled, charging up to Ikasha and swinging his blade, hitting her across the chest. Ikasha got the wind knocked out of her and her purple wind dispersed. Her eyes slowly went back to normal as she fell and the strips and fangs disappeared.

"IKASHA!!!" Konami yelled, running over to her. He caught her right before she hit the ground. She was hit smack dab by the heart, had the blade gone deeper, she'd be dying right now. Konami stared up at Inuyasha as he approached. His eyes flashed yellow and he stood. "Don't you come closer." He warned. Inuyasha laughed.

"HA! What will a punk like you do to me? Sick your gang on me?" he asked. Konami growled. He took a stance like he was going to charge with his sword, but when he did begin to move, he threw it out of the way. He sped across the floor like a tornado and hit Inuyasha square in the jaw with a kick.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT IKASHA AGAIN! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE HER FATHER, DON'T YOU HURT HER!" he yelled, throwing punches at a speed he never thought he had.

By the time he was done, Inuyasha had fallen to the floor on the verge of going unconscious. He was back to normal after losing all his energy and demonic wind. He stared at Ikasha, who was a few feet away laying on her stomach looking at him.

"Dad?" she called quietly.

Inuyasha cringed painfully as he tried to speak. "Yeah?" he managed.

"The reason I hang out with Konami, is because he protects me, he cares for me... he loves me. And I love him, too." She explained. Inuyasha sighed as he looked over at Konami who was now kneeling next to Ikasha staring at her deeply. Ikasha stared back at him and got up onto her knees.

"Is what you said true, Ikasha?" he asked with a blush. She smiled a small quant smile and nodded.

"Is that how you feel?" she asked. He nodded. They stared a each other intensely until Konami finally made his move. He neared Ikasha's face and gave her a kiss. It was their first real kiss. Inuyasha's eyes widened as he watched the two break apart and blush. He smiled inwardly to himself and thought, 'My daughter did get to love after all...'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm extremely upset with all of you. TWO REVIEWS FOR A CHAPTER? It's been a week! I was hoping for at least three, but no- not even that! I hope this chapter gets more reviews, coz it better or else I might just not update for a year.. JUST TO SHOW YOU OFF! . nah, I'd never do that to you.. maybe a month, but never a year...

Shout outs to the only two who reviewed:

Liz.Q: My comp got better, Lizzie-sama! YAY! Yes, Ikasha has a boyfriend, calm down now- maa, maa.. EEP! *ducks as an 'Ikasha has a boyfriend' hammer flies past her* YAH!!! *runs away as stuff it thrown at her saying 'Don't dis the Ika-Kon couple!'* I WASN'T DISSING! JUST SAYING CALM DOWN IN JAPANESE!!!!!!!

Yami Jeff: Thanks for saying you'll always help if I'm in need! o_~ I appreciate your offer! The lets kill Kikyo game is just a fun way to vent your anger out- I write the chapters during geography! That class is soooo boring! Okay, well Ikasha defended her boyfriend and the two together made him be alright with them two being together. Isn't that just so sweet?! ^_______^ ... Sorry, but it really is so I had to say it!

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Kikyo's Revenge: Kikyo is still out there, still thriving to kill Inuyasha and bring him down to hell with her. What happens when she runs across Ikasha, and tries to seduce her by giving her a kiss to bring her down to hell? Kikyo kissed a girl, is she a lesbian? Hopefully she thought it was Inuyasha and didn't just want to kiss a girl. EW! This is a funny chapter! My friend from school, Kikyo91 or also known as Khcriscinda, gave me the idea. We were the two who came up with the idea of Ikasha the quarter demon. I was the author and I suppose she was the beta-reader. But it was for the comic series, so I don't know if it's still called a beta-reader.

News on my pathetic little life!!!: . I have to pack up all my stuff and move into my new house, so the updating times will be slower. I will try to finish my fics by then, but if I can't and for some reason I don't have a computer for months, don't hate me! Moving with my family is complicated! Anyhow, my art teacher gave me an A+ on my anime drawings and my cute ideas for inventions, so I'm happy. I got an A+ in her class for a grade and an Outstanding in citizenship... even if I call my rival bad names in Spanish and Japanese... UGH! Why does my friend have to have a crush on my mortal enemy?!?! IT'S SO ANNOYING!!

Well, read and review... YOU BETTER REVIEW!!!! REVIEW I TELLS YA!!!!! REVIEW!!!!!!! Press the button, type in stuff, and get a chapter full of humor and fluff!