InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ikasha, the Quarter Demon ❯ Meet the Father ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
See past chapters for disclaimer and rights reserved.)
Ikasha the Quarter Demon
Chapter Nine, Kikyo's Revenge
"I'm going on my first official, semi-fateful, ever perfect date!" sang a little wolf demon as she tied up her hair in a curly ponytail. "I'm a little loved, silly, pretty, little girl going on her first official, semi-fateful, ever perfect date!"
"Are you really, Seije?" came a voice from behind her. She turned and saw her brother.
"Oh! Konnichiwa, onni-chan!" Seije said to Konami as he walked in. "Yes, really I am. It's my first official, semi- fateful, ever perfect date!" she exclaimed.
"With whom?" he wondered out loud.
"With papa! Papa is taking me out today! I'm so excited! This is the first time I ever got to see papa! He said he was scheduling a date for us to go out!" she exclaimed. "Well, mama said he said." She corrected herself. "It's just like you and Ikasha but without so much kissing. You teenagers are weird."
Konami laughed. He actually thought his 6year old sister was going out on a date. "Our dad, eh? I want to see what this guy looks like!" he exclaimed. The two half wolf demons had never seen their father. Their mother, Fiona, said he visited at night, but he was never there when the two stayed up to sneak a peak.
Konami watched his sister fidget about in her purple silk kimono and jump up and down in excitement. "Mama said he was coming to pick me up and take me to his clam." She stated innocently.
Konami laughed. 'Clam? So he's a merman?' "Don't you mean clan, Seije?" he asked with a chuckle.
"Naw, I have tons of those. He would never take me to see such a boring, common thing like a shell." She disagreed.
Konami chuckled again at Seije's confusion. As he calmed, there was a knock at the door. "Maybe that's dad ready to take you to his clam." He joked. Konami reached for the door and opened it. Standing in the doorway was Ikasha.
"Hey!" she greeted. Koga-kun walked out from behind her.
"Hey, where's Seije." He asked, walking in and going towards Seije's room.
"Um, come in?" he offered after Ikasha followed, leaving him holding the door open stupidly.
He shut it and walked off after Ikasha and Koga. "Konami, where the bloody have you been?" she asked as she heard him walking behind her. "You said you'd help me with my mum's garden!" she said in a British manner. She turned giving her puppy dog face.
"I'm sorry, Ikasha!" he laughed. "It's just I'm about to meet my father at long last!" 'Yes, and he lives with a clam.' He added in his thoughts.
Ikasha squealed. "Alright! Cool! Can I meet him, too?!" she asked. "PLEASE!?"
Konami laughed. "Yeah, yeah. Why not?" Just then there was a knock. "Coming!" he called.
Everyone in the room piled out of the door towards the knock. When Konami opened the door, everyone gasped except Seije and Konami. "IT'S KOUGA!" Ikasha and Kogakun screamed.
There, standing in the doorway was Kouga, the leader of the wolf demon clan. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!?" he yelled surprised. Kouga had grown like an uncle to Ikasha and Kogakun.
"Konami, is this your dad?!!" she screamed.
Konami shrugged, looking at this so called Kouga.
"Well, yeah. I am his father. Where's Fiona? Wow, Koga and you have grown Ikasha. Hey, Seije, honey! How are you beautiful? Konami, wow, you look just like me! I haven't seen any of you for a long time! I only see you, Konami, Seije, when you're sleeping. I was finally able to get a sub-leader for my clan so I can be more like a father to you two! Wow! 6 months off then 6 months in! I'll get to watch you all grow up erm, well, at least Seije, cause' it looks like Konami has already grown up. Gotta girlfriend yet, Ko.?" Kouga just kept on ranting and ranting and ranting. Everyone eventually got dizzy and plugged their ears.
Konami heard the last remark and smiled. "Yeah, father. I have a girlfriend per say. You could even say she's in your room." He said slyly.
Kouga shrugged and Konami fell over. He got up and put his arm around Ikasha's waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Clue enough?" he asked. Kouga blinked again and again and again until he finally realized Konami just kissed Ikasha.
"OH! YOU TWO ARE GOING OUT?! THAT'S WONDERFUL!!" he yelled. Boy, Kouga sure has changed. (AN: Don't worry, he'll be his good old self in later chapters!! -^_^-)
"Speaking of going out... Shouldn't we get going, papa?" asked little Seije. Kogakun was shocked.
"You're going out with your FATHER?!" he yelled.
Seije blinked and then fumed. "NOT LIKE THAT KOGA-KUN! EW!"
Everyone around the two little demons fell to the ground, howling from laughter.
And if they wouldn't have been laughing at that exact moment, they would have heard a trespasser coming in for the kill.
~~~~~
DUN, DUN, DUH!
EVIL CLIFF HANGER! OH YEAH! AND I AIN'T GONNA UPDATE IT TILL JEFFY-BOY UPDATES SWORD OF HOPE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I AM EVIL HOMER! Wait, no... I AM EVIL AKEMI! (Too many video games! X_x) Anyhow... *takes deep breath* My kitty recently died of Leukemia, and today I am hoping to get a new kitty I saw. She was so perfect. I'm going to name her Kiara and buy her with my money from Christmas. So, it's time for shoutouts! -^__^- YAY!:
Story Weaver1: Yes, yes I know. Konami and Ikasha are a very kawaii couple. I'm so proud of them! There's fluff on the way, too! -^_^- I CAN'T WAIT TILL THAT CHAPTER!
Katrina-chan: THANKS! I read the story and left a review! Glad you love it!
Sword Master Jeff: You know, I thought long and hard about your name and came to realize... You are a sword master... That is not right... I am a sword master... I have a glowing blue katana that I've mastered! (well, it's a blue katana in this real world)... Anyhow... Thanks for sticking with me! Sorry for the long update!
Liz.Q: Hey there, Lizzie-sama! Sorry for the very long update. My cat died, we mocved, my grandma has cancer and now, now my foot is asleep. I hope you like this chapter and yes I read your story, but it didn't shout out to me all that much, not that you're a bad writer, it's just, yeah. It's all me. I'm hoping for updates on your other stories though! Get to it girl!
AUTHORS NOTE!:
Sorry for the very long update. Too many things on my mind and hands.
Hope you all had a very Happy Holidays and I want you to stay tuned for my webpage, akemisscrapebook.com, okay? It's super awesome and I'm hoping to get it up soon.
Read and review!
(And sorry this wasn't the Kikyo one... I'll right that one another time... BYE!)
~Akemi