InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ikasha, the Quarter Demon ❯ Who Are All of You?? ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
IKASHA THE QUARTER DEMON

Chapter: *counts* (sorry it's been a loooong time) 1, 2, 3... plus 12... so technically the 15 chapter, but Ill say its number 12!!! ^^

Chapter 12: Who are all of you??


"Urgh!" Ikasha groaned as she rolled off her futon. She sat up, rubbing her head.

"Did anyone get the license plate of that carriage??" she moaned.

She stood up and looked into a mirror in her room. There she was, as normal as ever... to her anyways.

"Pink hair still intact, not a chip on my purple painted nails! Guess I didn't get hit that bad!!" she said cheerfully pulling a kimono out of her drawers.

After she was dressed, she opened the door to the hallway. Complete puzzlement shot through her. "Where am I?" she asked herself, stepping out. A young, human boy walked out of a room kitty-korner to hers.

"Big sis, why are you up so early..." he said drowsily, rubbing the bags out of his eyes.

Ikasha's eyes widened. "Big SIS!? I'm a sister? Who are you? Where am I?"

"Your lil' bro', Koga, 'member?" he said slurly. Then it hit him. "Oh, o'course you don't! You lost you're memory... Well, you're in your house, Im your lil' brother. Mum and Dad will be getting up soon and your boyfriend, Konami, is coming over to visit later... Man, I hope we have panca-SNORE..."

Ikasha looked at the little kid. He was about 11yrs old and he spoke crazy talk. He fell asleep in the middle of his words, too.

"Erm, Little Brother???" she said akwardly. 'How can I be his sister, I've never seen him before!'

She poked him and he just curled up on the floor.

"Aww," she said. 'He's so cute,' came her thoughts. She picked him up and tucked him into his futon.

"I don't know where I am or who he is, but he gives such a gentle aura that I feel safe... *YAWN* I think I'll go back to sleep..."

~~~

Up in a town further north a young teenaged girl with long black hair was walking down the street, a medium-wieght hariakotsu tied to her back.

"Serenity-chan, wait up!!!" said a boy of 13 or so.

Serenity turned around and looked at the boy. He had short black hair, only down to his mid-ear, bright violet eyes, and a saphire gi top and white hakama on. She smiled.

"Hikaku!" she called back to him, waving.

He caught up with her and smiled. He had pearly white teeth and two fangs in the front. "Serenity, um, have you been to school lately... I mean, I saw you, um, but... I mean... Uh, did you hear about the dance?"

She smiled. "Yes, I did."

"Did..um.. I mean, would you mind..." he began to stuttered. "Do you want to go with me?" he spat out, blushing.

Serenity blushed deeply. Her and Hikaku had been friends for years, really close, always there for each other. Everyone always mistaked them for a couple at their Training School. It all came together now...

"Of- Of course," she blushed. He smiled shyly, still blushing.

"Al- Alright, um... see you later?" he asked. She nodded and they both waved,leaving in different directions.

..They had a crush in disguise... on each other the whole time.

~~~

"MIROKU NO HENTIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Sango, as Miroku continued to rub her butt every time she bent down to pull out a weed. *SLAP*

"But Sango-Koishii..." he whimpered. "I can't help myself..."

Sango huffed, pulling him down to help her in the garden. "Pull the weeds and dandilions. Pull out the flowers and suffer, monk!"

Miroku sulked as he pulled out the evil garden ruiners and kept looking at Sango with puppy eyes.

Sango, trying as hard as she could, could not suceed in ignoring him and smiled. "Ok,Miroku-Anata, I forgive you."

Miroku smiled and kissed her forhead. "Ah, arigato, Sango-koishii!" he said, standing. "I love you."he noted,as hebegan to walk away.

"Love you, too, Miroku!!" she called back at him. They both smiled and Sango returned to her garden.

~~~

"Ikasha, doushite?" asked a certain half wolf demon as he walked into the palace/shrine. Ikasha was sitting in the living room with Koga, Inuyasha, and Kagome asking questions.

"Really??" she asked.

"Yes." they all answered.

"So who is my boyfriend again??"

Konami's heart broke a little, but if she lost her memory, she can't possibly remember him... right?

"That's be me, Ikasha." he said, walking up next to her. She looked at him and he saw her eyes sparkle.

"R-really??" she blushed.

"Yeah, I'm Konami, remember??" he said.

She shook her head. "No, but I'll try to..."

Konami smiled. "Alright." He turned to Inuyasha. "Sir, I'd like to take Ikasha out on a date... is this alright?" he asked.

Inuyasha huffed, but Kagome caught on to what he was going to do. "Of course, Konami.." she said, smiling, then whispered in Inuyasha's ear, "It's to jog her memory.."

Inuyasha nodded and looked at Konami as he helped Ikasha from her sitting position on the floor. "Take good care of her," he warned. Konami nodded.

"Alright, Ikasha... Lets go on a date."

~~~~~

I bet every one of you thought I died or something... lol! Sorry, Ive been busy with school, but its summer break, so I AM BACK!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Don't forget that Ikasha is in her PINK HAIR, LONG NAILS, IM NOT A TOMBOY ANYMORE human stage. Sorry this chapter kind of sux, but I havent been writing this in a long time!!! ^^ Oh, and swordmasterjeff congrats onall of your reviews!!!!! *cheers* Keep it going RYJIN-SAN!!!! read and review