InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ikasha, the Quarter Demon ❯ Potion ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
IKASHA, THE QUARTER DEMON (I'm owning that)

INUYASHA (not owning that)

Chapter Eleven

Dusk of the new moon... "Kagome, where're Koga and Ikasha?" asked Inuyasha, his voice downing to a more human tone.

"I think they went over Konami's." Kagome said, walking into the kitchen. As she set down some dishes, her eye caught something deep in the yard. She gasped, dropping a plate and making it shatter as it hit the ground.

"Kagome! What's wrong?!" Inuyasha yelled, running into the room.

Kagome's eyes were blank as she stared out the window in complete and utter horror. "Run..." she said. "Get her, Inuyasha! GET HER!" she screamed, speeding out of the house. "IKASHA!" she called.

Inuyasha was confused and looked out the window. His eye twitched in painful imagination. "GOD DAMN!" he swore to the heavens.

He raced out the door to find the fallen girl in the yard. Sun was setting slowly and as he ran his hair highlighted in black. "INUYASHA! YOU'RE GOING HUMAN! YOU HAVE TO HURRY!" Kagome yelled, running as fast as she could possibly manage.

Inuyasha picked up speed. He dodged trees and stumps and bramble bushes. He managed to jump over a low hanging branch before he began to lose his keen sense of hearing. "Crud, I need to get to Ikasha before-" He began to lose speed. "THAT happens..."

He watched as his claws disappear just as the moon did as well. He looked ahead. There she was! "IKASHA!" he yelled, running up to her limp body. Her hair was shoulder length and a sweet light magenta pink. Her skin was pale from blood loss. Her ears and her claws and her fangs were gone.

She was human and was losing blood like there was no tomorrow. The ground around her was soaked and red and Inuyasha knew nothing of what he could do to save her. "KAGOME!" he called. There was a frantic squeak of shoes as someone turned around and headed towards him. Within seconds Kagome was sobbing next to the fully human Inuyasha.

"SHE ISN'T ALLOWED TO DIE AGAIN!" she screamed. "THE PEARLS ONLY WORK ONCE!"

"DAMN YOU GIRL! GET UP! IF YOU DON'T GET UP I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE I KILL THAT NO GOOD BOYFRIEND OF YOURS FOR NOT WALKING YOU HOME!" Inuyasha yelled, trying to sound more angry than sad.

"IKASHA!" came Konami's voice from in front of Inuyasha. Konami ran up and automatically glared at the hanyou (AN: Or human, or demon, or something @_@x I couldn't pick which one I wanted...) "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" he accused.

Inuyasha snarled and got up. "HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK I WOULD DO THIS TO MY DAUGHTER?! THIS IS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT WATCHING HER YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING PUNK!"

"INUYASHA!" came another voice behind Konami. "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO MY SON IN SUCH A MANNER!" Koga was speeding up the trail to where everyone was.

"KOGA!" Inuyasha growled. "Konami is your son?! Were you with him when this happened to Ikasha?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER DOG TURD! TELL ME!" Inuyasha said, shaking Koga by the collar.

"CALM YOURSELF MAN!" he yelled, slapping Inuyasha. He fell to the ground breathing hard, red in the face. "This priestess jumped her and ran off chasing Ikasha. We've been out here for hours looking for her. I picked up your yell for Kagome and told Konami to run up and see if you had found her!" he explained. Inuyasha breathed hard.

"Great, how do I get her back though? She looks like she is already DEAD!" he yelled, putting extra emphasis on the last word that tore at his heart.

Konami's eye twitched in pain with that thought.

Koga kneeled down next to Ikasha just as Kogakun walked up with Seije on his back. His eyelids were drooped from lost strength from carrying the girl. (AN: he kinda looks like this: -.-_-.- ) "IKASHA!" he yelled as he found new strength to run up to his elder sister.

"Is your sister going to be all right, Koga-chan?" Sieje asked, getting off his back. Koga took in a deep breath and looked at her. He smiled.

"Ikasha will be fine, because I can save her." He said, pulling out a bottle. Inuyasha and the others looked at him.

"What is that, Koga?" Kagome asked, watching as the bottle shined with a red glow.

Koga gave her a half-smiled. "It's a little potion I whipped up. It heals quickly but has quite a side effect. I was going to use it if I ever needed it to protect the jewel, but I can always make more." He shrugged.

"What's the side effect?" Seije asked curiously.

Koga opened the bottle. "She looses her memory." He explained. "It's only temporarily, however. It last 24 hours when she wakes up. It's best to try to give her back her memory as best we can, so she is not to afraid of us and runs off to a place where she won't find her way back." He explained.

"Wow, Koga-chan, you are so smart!" Seije said, smiling proud of him. Koga smiled. He poured the liquid down Ikasha's throat and the group watched as her skin became healthier. Inuyasha stood up.

"Good work, kid." He said, ruffling Kogakun's hair. "Now, Koga-" he turned toward the leader of the wolf pack. "Help me get Ikasha back home and I won't kill your son for accusing me to hurt my own daughter." He said, as the two picked Ikasha up. (AN: remember, Inu is still human and so is Ikasha... Inu isn't as strong human so he needs help) Koga snarled at that remark.

"I'm sure he was just worried about Ikasha and his head was full of worry so of course he jumped to conclusions!" he argued.

"DON'T SNAP AT ME, WHIMPY WOLF!"

"DOG TURD!"

"BAKA!"

There was a thud.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL, WOLF?!"

"GR! DON'T YOU YIP AND YAP AT ME YOU INSOLENT PUPPY!"

"SHUT UP YOU FLEA-BITTEN WOLF!" Another bonk.

"OW! STUPID DOG!"

"STUPID WOLF!" A hand load of bonks and thuds and ows.

Seije looked at Koga. "Our fathers are weird." She said.

Koga smiled. "Old time rivalry has bared it's ugly head." Another bonk. "And the ugly head had a REALLY big bump on it."

~~**AUTHORS NOTE**~~

There we are, Ryjin-san! A nice, Koga and Inu fighting scene inspired by you calling me busu! ^__^ It really broke my heart to make Inu call Koga all those names, for we shall be married, that we shall! I shall have five husbands! Ryoga (ranma1/2), Riku (Kingdom Hearts T__T he dies tho, its so sad), Joey (YUGIOH), Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin), and Koga (Inuyasha, uh- duh!) Anyhow, Shout Out Time!

~~**SHOUT OUTS**~~

Sword Master Jeff: First off, busu means hag or ugly. If you said Akemi- busu, it would mean ugly bright and beautiful one. How does that make sense? And chan, chan is used on girls, so that is fine, but here in the story, Seije uses chan. You ask why? Well, chan can be used on a boy if the one who uses it is a long time friend or is thous girlfriend. You are fireproof, ice-proof, lightning-proff, acid-proof, and earth-proof? That means I can't get my anata, Hiro, to use his ice powers on you. Nor can Aya get Haku to use his earth whip on you. Oh well, you're not water proof! ^__^ *Aya hoses you down with Silver Wave attack* HAHA! =p

StoryWeaver1: Ikasha is alright, that she is. She will lose her memory however in the process. I can't email reviewers, though. I have no email. This is under Flo-chan's (my friends) account. =p I hope you like this chapter, also! I think it was funnier than the other one! ^__^ I'm off to write another chapter to my YuGiOH story, Play Time is just Beginning. I have only two reviews, but it's better than none! ~_~

Sword Master Jeff: I just wrote you a shout out! *glares* When I saw I had another review I thought rainbowgirlie was back reviewing again but it was just you! *smiles* just joking. I like your reviews! Look, I updated as soon as I could! ^__^

~~**Please, read and review, and recommend me to your friends! I've lost so many reviewers! X_x**~~

**JA NE, MINNASAN!**