InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inked ❯ Fish and Chips ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, etc. This story is for entertainment purposes only.

INKED

Author’s Note: This will be my collection of Inuyasha dribbles and drabbles, odd-thoughts , one-shots and short quirky ideas. Any comments, good, bad, or nonsensical, are welcome. (Fate)

Fish and Chips (Canon, no particular pairing.)
"What the hell is this?"
"It's a chip. Or a French fry."
"Huh?"
Sigh.
"You can be so dense sometimes, Inuyasha!"
The golden eyes narrowed in annoyance as a pair of wide, green ones suddenly sprouted from his red shoulder, and a rusty head tilted to the side to study the small yellow-golden stick held in the hanyou's claws. Shippou took a deep sniff, and then a little one for added effect.

"It smells funny," he pronounced, squinting at it.
Inuyasha looked suspicious. "What the hell are you trying to feed us, Kagome?"
Kagome blew the feathering black bangs from her eyes in a giant whoosh of exasperation.
"It's a potato," she explained. "It's good. Honest."
Green eyes met gold with looks of grave doubt before Inuyasha said with impatience, "It isn't ninja food."
It was, of course, exactly just the wrong thing to say to a frazzled miko with good lungs.

“Sit, boy!”