InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent Blood ❯ The Bet ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, this is a very short chapter...I know...but please don't kill me! (ducks behind convinient sofa) Okay....I'll update soon...like tomorrow if you all review! ... and it'll deffinitely be longer than this...frankly I have no clue why this is so short, but it is...*sighs*...*squeels with excitement* I forgot to tell you! My dog had puppies last night, we have six adorable, small, sweet puppies! I'm so excited! *jumping up and down!*
Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha.
Innocent Blood
Chapter 5: The Bet
Inu Yasha stared in shock at the girl sitting next to Sango, she stared right back. Brown eyes widened in surprise. His sharp hearing caught the sound of his name fall from her lips.
Miroku looked at Kagome in curoiosity, Sango looked about ready to burst. Inu Yasha snorted to Miroku, "So much for not the same girl." He grumbled for Miroku alone to hear.
Miroku shrugged, "Guess I was wrong."
Inu Yasha broke from his trance and walked up to the girls, "Hello Sango, Kagome." He said in a soft voice as he kept Kagome's eyes prisoner.
Miroku caught up to them and looked at Kagome will a strange look, "So you must be Kagome, I've heard so much about you."
This caught Kagome off gaurd, and she asked, "Oh?"
"Yeah, you'r all Sango and Inu Yasha talk about." Inu Yasha sent Miroku a death glare, but he continued on unfazed. "You must really be something special to have effected Mr. Heart-of-Ice over here." His expression then changed to a sly look and he hurried to continue before Inu Yasha or Sango could see the danger of his expression. "Either that, or your a very good kisser."
Kagome blushed and he recieved a death glare from Sango and a concussion from the half-vampire. "You really need to learn to keep your mouth shut, Pervert." Sango mutter.
At Kagome's questioning look Sango explained about Miroku's wandering hands. Kagome then made shure she stayed as far from him as possible, She also used INu Yasha as a barrier to guard her from Miroku. Inu Yasha was secretly amused, and pleased, but he said nothing. ONce everyone was seated around a table with drinks, he started on a conversation that he thought would prove to be highly amusing. "So Sango, Miroku tells me you haven't picked a date for the start of the bet."
Sango looked up, "Oh! I forgot!"
Miroku looked at her in disbeliefe, "How could you forget?"
"I've been busy." She said embarrased, "How about we start now. Rules:" Miroku looked downtrouden, "1. YOu are not allowed anywhere near a club for one week, or you lose. Number two: YOu are not to look at any females backside (or anywhere esle on their body that is inopropriate) That also includes touching anyplace on a females body that would be considered innopropriate. 3. YOu are not to say anything perverted either." She looked him in the eye, "If you can behave for 1 week, I'll let you...kiss me."
Sango was acting like she didn't want Miroku to kiss her, which Kagome knew wasn't true. Sango had just about talked off Kagome's ears off telling her how dissapointed she was that the dark haired boy hadn't kissed her. She turned to ask why Sango was acting like this, but recieved a glare that told her in no uncertain turms that she was to keep her mouth shut. So she said something else, to Sango's emence reliefe, "Sango, If Miroku gets a kiss. What do you get out of all this?"
Inu Yasha's ears perked and he looked at Sango, This was one question he hadn't thought of asking. She looked rather pleased with herself, he noted, "If I win, he is not allowed to grope me ever again." She said proudly.
Kagome didn't like all the attention Inu Yasha was giving Sango. When he laughed she had this odd mix of emotions in the pit of her stomache. Half of her was pleased with the sound of his rich laugh, the other half of her wanted to rip out Sango's throat for being the one to make him laugh.
Inu Yasha, who was sitting next to the brooding girl, saw Kgome's change of expression. He grinned to himself and bent close to her ear, his hot breath tickled her ear and she gasped softly, "Relax, my dear, your the only girl I want." He whispered in to her ear.
Surprised, she turned to look him in the eye, only he hand't yet backed away. Her sudden movement put their faced inches apart. Their breaths mingling, Inu Yasha's eyes darkened and darted to her pink lips. Her tongue slipped out to moisten her lips nervously.
He'd dreampt of kissing her again last night, but he never thought he'd get the chance. His eyes then drifted back up to meet Kagome's.
His soft assure eyes had truned to a dark, burning bronze. He moved his head closer to hers and her breath caught.
"Ahem!" The cough was forced and caused the two to jump apart. INu Yasha looked at Sango, the sorce of the sound. Miroku was also glaring daggers at her for interupting the mood. She blushed, about as deep a red as Kgome was now, "I just didn't think you guys would want to make out in such a public place. Besides, we'd probably get kicked out." She defended herself.
Review!!!