InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Marching Band ❯ School and Bashings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Damn it to hell why can't I own inuyasha? Why can't I own Sesshoumaru?

AN: The first practice takes place in August just so everyone knows, and the inuyasha characters got along real well with the band peeps at band camp.

Vocabulary:

Hentai-pervert

Miko-priestess

Review Replies ff.net ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bLoOdy X hELL- So I see that I'm starting to get threats huh. Oh and about the Kikyo hurting part you'll get it soon in fact you'll get it this chap. And the fourth chap. And yeah I know it's funny it's one of the reasons I gave him that last name

lil-Kitty-demon007- HONTONI? I didn't know I am the first to come out with an inuyasha marching band fic. Anyway, I'm in marching band, I play the clarinet too that's how I came up with this fic, and yeah I will defiantly keep up the work. Power to the clarinet section.

Jessica- hey thanks for reviewing I'll let you read the later chaps. In school.

Kawaiimusicangel- I'm so glad that you're gonna love this fic. By the way, to tell you the truth I'm in marching band and I play the clarinet too. So like, I said to lil-kitty-demon007 power to the clarinet section. (Psst, my friend/partner, lildrummergrl58, is a clarinet racist because she thinks percussion is better.)

Review Replies mm.org~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe Diamonds- no I wasn't drunk when I wrote this I was just in science class then this very weird ideal came to me and I wrote it. If you think I'm crazy then you are absolutely correct.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha Marching Band Chapter 2: School and Bashings

The last two weeks of August, which is band camp, went pretty much the same as the first practice, but they received the Opener and started on drill and basic marching. As September came rolling along Kagome found herself getting ready for school in about an hour. After she finished packing, she went downstairs to eat her breakfast. Then her father, an angel, drove her to school. On her way, her father picked up Sango, Jenny, and Kelliann.

When the girls stepped out they heard a, "Hey!" from Miroku, Inuyasha, Emrys, Devon, and Sesshoumaru, but he didn't say hey though.

(Emrys-flute, leamer demon, J-chan Devon-flute, bird demon, Diablo)

The girls walk over and answer, "Hey."

Then all you can hear is SMACK and, "HENTAIIIIII. Don't you grope me ever again, Miroku. You got me."

"Why, what do you mean lady Sango?" ask Miroku innocently.

"Miroku, would you STOP BEING A HENTAI?" cry Jenny.

"Yeah," agreed Inuyasha, Emrys, and Devon.

"Sigh. I give up. You guys always think of me as a hentai," said Miroku sarcastically.

"Hey, you guys, if we don't head to class we're gonna be late," said Kelliann matter of factly.

"Exactly," came a monotone that belongs to Sesshoumaru.

Kagome's 1st Period Class~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that, everyone headed for his or her own classes. Kagome's first class is geography. As she walks in, she chose the first seat in row six. After she sat down she saw Sano, Miroku, and Inuyasha walk in.

So, she waved her hand and called out, "Hey. Over here."

The group heard her and went to sit next to her. Sango sat to the left side of Kagome, Miroku behind Sango, and Inuyasha behind Kagome. A minute later, the bell rang and Mr. Higgs, the mole youkai teacher, walk in and started class.

All Kagome can hear from Mr. Higgs is a constant fwa, fwa, fwa. Before she knew it, she started to draw and surprisingly it came out to be Sesshoumaru.

`Huh, why did I draw the ice prince?'

`Maybe because you like him.'

`WHAT! Did you say I like him? Hey, who are you?'

`Yes, I said you like him, and I'm your conscience.'

`Ha, very funny. I, like him.'

`It's true you know.'

`Whatever, go away.'

`Fine, whatever you say, but you can't deny that you like him.'

With that, the conscience left and the conversation ended so Kagome ended up listening to Mr. Higgs.

Sesshoumaru's 1st Period Class~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesshoumaru just sat there listening to Mr. Carlson, a scorpion demon, babble about the sun, and started to space out. Eventually spacing became daydreaming. He thought of himself and Kagome kissing and going out. Then he snapped back to reality.

`Woe where'd that come from?'

`Maybe it came from your love for her.'

`This Sesshoumaru will not love a weak girl such as her.'

`Right.'

`Who are you invading my mind like this?'

`Your lovely conscience at your service.'

`Well, leave me alone.'

`Sure thing dude but denial isn't just a river in Egypt.'

With that, gone Sesshoumaru went back to listening.

Conversation between Jenny and Kell in Sesshoumaru's 1st period Class~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So is Ed and Dal going out?' asked Jenny

"Yep."

"Finally, she's been all over him since ever."

"Yeah, I know. Hey, don't talk about her. Have you got yourself a boyfriend yet?"

"No."

"Fine, be that way," and they both turned around and finished their work.

(Dal- mallets, hamster demon, the Beast)

The first half of the day went by pretty much the same. Although Kagome and Sesshoumaru was constantly being disturbed by their conscience. Before they know it, lunch came. Kagome, Sango, Inuyasha, and Miroku walk into the lunchroom and saw Jenny and Emrys's hands go up so the girls walk towards Jenny and the boys walk towards Emrys's.

"So, how did the day go for you two?" question Kell.

"Pretty good," answered both Kagome and Sango.

"Well I don't know about you four but I'm getting lunch," announce Heather, the cat demon.

(Heather- pit, cat demon)

"Wait," cried the girls as they hurried into the line.

As they sat back down they heard a bone chilling voice, "Why if it isn't my baby sister, Kagome," mocked a girl with looks resembling to Kagome's except she had at least an inch of make up and possesses cold lifeless eyes.

"Excuse me, Kikyo, I don't think I'm baby by being an hour younger," exclaimed Kagome.

"Do not argue with me, Kagome," said Kikyo as blue light starts to emit from her hands and eyes.

"Oh really," replied Kagome as her eyes and hands started to turn pink.

Kikyo didn't say anything instead she shot a glowing blue ball at Kagome. She dodged it easily and shot her own pink ball at Kikyo. Kagome caught her in surprise and the purifying ball hit her. After it hit her, Kikyo's hair went bushy and her face not to mention her whole body is coal black. At the sight of the new Kikyo everyone laughed.

"That teaches you not to mess with me even if I'm younger,' retorted Kagome.

"Fine," said Kikyo as she stomped off starting to cry.

The situation is over so everyone went back to lunch.

Sesshoumaru's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She is amazing. The way she handled that bitch. It's as if she knew exactly what she was doing. She is very interesting.

`Why are you keeping such a close watch on her?'

`Go away!'

`Maybe if you would just admit that you like her then I'll leave.'

`I admit she's interesting, but that does not mean I like her.'

`Fine one day you will have to admit that you like her.'

Lunch is finally over and sixth period came.

"Alright we will be playing bombardment today," yelled a tiger demon, who turns out to be Ms. Small, the gym teacher.

The class jumped for joy except for Jenny and Kell.

"Okay, split yourselves into two groups."

They did what they were told and the game started.

"Hey why don't you girls actually try and get some people out," said a rat youkai called Nick Paradiso.

"Yeah," said Joe Bangle and Justin King both of them are rat youkai too.

"Well, we're gonna get yelled at for trying, so mine as well not do anything," retorted Kell.

At that comment, the boys said nothing and continued the game.

"Hey Kell, you want to see something funny?" asked Jenny with an evil smirk.

"Yeah," replied Kell.

Jenny's hands suddenly started to glow white. Then the next thing you can see is Joe, Justin, and Nick starting to punch themselves vigorously.

"Hey, I want to have some fun too," whined Kell.

So Jenny put her left hand on Kell's back and all of a sudden, her hands started to glow white too. Kell knew what happened and starts to do weird motions with her fingers. When she was done, all you can see is the three boys banging their backs to the bleachers howling with pain. Then with a few movements from Jenny's fingers, the troublemaker starts to do back flips for a good five minutes.

"I think that's enough. Don't you think Kell?" asked Jenny.

"Yeah," replied Kell.

As the girls decided, the boys stop doing back flips and started to moan in pain.

"How come you never told me you were a miko?" asked a puzzled Kell.

"Well, you never asked so I never told you," answered Jenny.

"Oh I see," muttered Kell.

Just as the girls sat down the bell rang, so they went in, change, and headed to 7th period.

Inu's 7th period (Gym) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Earth to Inuyasha," screamed Sango.

"Oh. Huh? What?" asked Inuyasha dreamily?

"You were in space. What were you thinking about?" demanded Sango.

"I was thinking how beautiful the drum major is," blurted Inuyasha.

"Ohhh Inuyasha has a crush," teased Miroku.

"Hey, you shut up. You like Sango, so what are you to talk about me," shouts Inuyasha.

When Sango heard that, she instantly turned tomato red.

"Well, so what if I like Sango. At least I admit it."

At that, Sango turned even redder if possible.

"Just leave me alone," pleads a defeated Inuyasha.

"Um, ah, Miroku, do you really like me?" asked Sango cautiously.

"Yes, I do," said Miroku romantically.

"Oh Miroku, I like you too," claimed Sango as she and Miroku hugged.

"Hey, you three slackers quit chatting and start playing," yelled Ms. Small.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah you hag," muttered Inuyasha.

The period ended in five minutes, and the last period went by quickly for everyone. Therefore, ends the first day of school.

AN: so how you all like the second chapter? Never mind just push the nice little review button at the bottom left corner. Anyway, the people who want fluff will get it in the next chapter.