InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha: Our Version ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Chapter 1 (by muneca2sexy)
Wow! What happened?” Kagome shook her head to clear the blurred images. “Pepé? Pepé come here you little… angel.” Kagome clenched her teeth while she got up and looked around. It only took two seconds to see her `man's best friend' was no where to be found.
“I'm still in the well,” Kagome whispered as she looked dumbfounded at the leaves swaying on their branches above the opening of the well. Kagome carefully climbed out of the well. She stopped with one leg over. Before her was a lovely country side; grassy hills, little forest, all in all a beautiful sight.
“But what the hel…k is it doing here?”
“Bark! Bark!” Kagome groaned and turned to see her boxer racing towards her.
“No Pepé, n-AHH! Get off of me you big baby!” Kagome said while trying not to be licked to death. Before she could even get to her feet, her big, extremely energetic boxer was off. Pepé ran barking his demand to be followed.
“Pepé, come back here!” Kagome yelled, jumping to her feet. Dusting off as she started running , she called after her single minded dog. “Pepé, stop right no…uff!” Kagome tumbled down the lovely, grassy hill. Staring at the bright blue sky, Kagome sighed.
“Today is just not my day. I know I hit my head when I fell in the well. I'm just imagining all of this.” Getting up slowly, she checked to make sure nothing was seriously hurt.
“Bark! Pant pant. Bark!”
“Stupid ! I had to get a dog,” Kagome complained jogging after Pepé. “ I could have gotten a bird, or a fish, or better yet, a cat, but nooo…” The forest, which had looked so pretty from the hill, suddenly didn't seem so inviting, but that didn't stop Pepé. Barking all the way he ran into the shadowy forest.
“Pepé… Pepé!” Kagome yelled for her dog. Swearing under her breath, Kagome stepped into a clearing. She walked up to her dog who had finally stopped. His tail was wagging and he was staring straight ahead.
“Pepé, you are so going to…” The words froze in her throat as she saw what Pepé was staring at. It was a guy, head bowed, silver white hair falling around his face. And what a yummy face it was, Kagome thought. Stepping closer, she took in his red haori and… silver ears!
“Oh, my gosh! He couldn't!!” Walking still closer, Kagome reached out. “I must have hit my head harder than I thought.” Kagome's fingers closed on the fur ear softly, feeling the silky fur. The ear twitched once then the boy's eyes opened. Suddenly she was staring face to face with the odd boy, lips just a breath apart. Kagome felt like she was falling into his molten gold eyes. It was just like in one of those romantic movies, Kagome thought. Well, until he opened his mouth and said,
“So what are you waiting for, Kikyou?” His golden eyes hardened. “Why can't you do it now and just get on with it? It's not like you didn't shoot me already.” He looked down his chest and glared at Kagome. She followed his gaze and realized that the thing she was holding on to wasn't a branch, but an arrow coming out of his chest.
“What are you wearing? What's wrong with you, Kikyou? You never hesitated before.” The boy hissed through clenched fangs. Fangs! Kagome ignored what the guy was saying as she stepped back and shook her head.
“Yup, hit my head , hit it real hard,” she said to herself.
“You look like a tramp, Kikyou. And since when do you show mercy? Just get it over with damit!” (It seems he's in a hurry to die). Suddenly it hit Kagome that yummy dog boy thought she was Kikyou.
“Oh, shut up, yummy dog boy. I'm not Kikyou!”
“Did you just call me yummy dog boy? What the hell, Kikyou?”
“I'm not Kikyou, I'm Kagome! K-A-G-O-M-E! Don't get it twisted!” Kagome glared at the guy stuck to the tree. The guy glared back. She looked like Kikyou, and she felt like Kikyou. She had to be Kikyou!
“Look, see that girl is trying to save the demon!” A group of men were suddenly all around them.
“Yup, hit my head really, really hard,” Kagome mumbled to herself.