InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha The Gum Shoe ❯ Scene 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

cene 6

Inuyasha: I should find a seat somewhere close..

Inuyasha finds a table, but it's occupied by a big bald guy. Now folks, if you think that Inuyasha would go over and say "excuse me sir, could I sit.." then I think your reading the wrong fanfic!

Inuyasha: (taps guy's shoulder) OI BUDDY! OUT OF THE SEAT!
-Are you serious?
Inuyasha: As a heart attack! Out the seat or this is gonna get as ugly as Jaken in a thong!
-And what if I don't? What you gonna do about it, Dog boy?
Inuyasha: (cracks knuckles) You ask for it bub!

Inuyasha picks up Baldy with one hand and throws him across the bar. Since he was unconsion on the counter, Miroku cleans him off to the floor, and goes back to washing glasses

Inuyasha: Ah, comfortable....just the way I like it.

Just then the lights dimmed and the piano starts playing. The spotlights are spotlighting and the curtains rises to reveal a tall, slender, emerald eyed, silk ivory dressed beauty. And don't forget about those dangerous curves!


Inuyasha:
WHAT A WOMAN!
-Yeah,but Sango's cuter
Inuyasha: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
HH! DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Miroku: Hehe......sorry, it's a habit!

Ayame sings her salty tune while getting off stage and walks towards Inuyasha.
He starts bugging out and sweats the Nile river. She points to him as she walks and when he mouths "me??" she nods her head "yes". He gulps while everyone pulls out very hazardous weapons to do Inuyasha in, because they were too jelous for their own good.

Ayame then twirls around him then fake faints on him while singing.


Inuyasha: (in moron voice) You smell pretty...pretty lady smell pretty....hehehe...

Ayame: (Whispers in his ear) If you want answers, come into my dressing room after the show(goes back singing)
Inuyasha:
Huh?
Muroku: Ah Inuyasha! (slaps him off chair) Why I think she's a smitten with you, ya old dog, you! (laughs).....no pun intended...
Inuyasha: (Rubs head) Yeah, she's diggin' me! But of course, the ladies can't keep away from these ears!

Miroku: Soooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooo(gets really close to him) Con i come???

Inuyasha: (Hits Miroku in the head0 I don't think she'd appreciate seeing you since I'M THE ONE SHE ASKED TO SEE!!!!!
Miroku: (With a large lump on head)Oww....(crosses arms) FINE! I just wanted to know! Didn't have to resort to violence!
Inuyasha: With you Miroku, it's always violence you pervert! (gets up and leaves)
Kon'nichi wa Bitches!


Miroku: I don't speak Spanish...
Inuyasha: JAPANESE, DUMBASS!!!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW!!!!!! WE'RE IN FREAKIN' JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our detective leaves to Ayame's dressing room.....I wonder if the bastard will get lucky? Ten bucks says he gets shut down in five minutes!

Shippo: THAT'S A BET!!!!!!! Ok everyone, here's your chance to win a free vacation to.......bum bum BUM! FEUDAL JAPAN! Just answer this question and you cna win!!!! Now, here's the question...

-What will happen to Inuyasha and Ayame in the remaining scene?

A. He'll get lucky
B. He'll get shot down in five minutes
C. They become best friends
D. Sesshoumaru comes and sings a song of friendship!

Vote now!!!!!


OH BOY! I'M GONNA WIN!!!!.....*Clears throat* back to the story...

*Knock,knock*

-Come in

Inuyasha opens the door and is hit with a sight no man should see without..... permission*wink, wink*


Ayame walks towards her dressing screen which hides nothing from the imagination, meaning she's naked with an outline of her body behind the screen, and what a body! *wolf sounds*

......Eh hem! Back to the story...

Inuyasha:

AH.......I...I can c..c..come back if it's not a good time Miss Hotpants
Ayame: Why of course not. I was just getting dress. (comes out with black pants with silk blouse and black high heels)
Inuyasha: (Looks her up and down then clears throat) Look here, Miss Hotpants, I need answers!
Ayame: Please call me Ayame(lights cigarette)
Inuyasha: Lets cut to the chase!

Then all of a sudden a mouse pops up under Inu's hat with cheese and a butter knife, cuts the cheese, then scurrys away

Inuyasha: OF ALL THE DUMB PUNS!!!!!!!!! I SAID CUT TO THE CHASE!!!!! NOT CUT THE CHEESE!!!

Ayame:
My, aren't you the funny one..and cute too!
Inuyasha: (Blushing) Look sister, teedy bears are cute but I ain't no teddy!
Now lets get to the questions, got it?
Ayame: But of corse! What would you like to know, cutie?
Inuyasha:
Quit it! I wanna know about Kouga Gottalottamoney...
What is he to you, and no fibbin!


Ayame: Well, he's my boss, of corse you know that right?
Inuyasha: Not necessarily, cause what I heard was you're off limits cuz you're his gale!
Ayame: (In a ticked voice) Hmph! Well, if I was his girl, then why does he have a crush on someone else?

Inuyasha: AH HAH! (Jumps up and book called "How To Be A Gumshoe For Dummies" falls out of coat. Quickly picks it up) You didn't see that....
Anyways, do you know an actress by the name of Kagome Higarashi?

Ayame: Maybe...what she have to do with me?(takes out vanity mirror, brushes hair while looking at Inu through mirror)\
 
Continued

Inuyasha: Well, her two million dollar earrings were stolen two days ago...by any chance, would U know where they are??
Ayame: (Starts making sushi for no real reason) Why would I know where they are?? And besides, who the hell buys two million dollar earrings anyway??
Inuyasha: I have no clue, but (holds up letter u) U sister work with a guy who's obsessed with Kagome! He might have something to do with the dissaperance, since she wouldn't give the smuck a time of day!

Ayame: (Knits from an enormous sized ball of yarn) What I think is you're just trying to put the blame on Kouga, you bastard!
Inuyasha: (Looks suprised) *holds picture of well* Well, well, well...did it just suddenly get cold in here?

Ayame: (Makes water balloons) You lousy half-breed! What Kouga is doinh=g is none of your damn buisness!
Inuyasha: (gets angry and holds picture of Hulk to express it!) Ooooohhhhhhh, Its not my buisness, eh? Well I'LL MAKE IT MY BUISNESS! GET USE TO IT! And what's with the sudden attitude, huh Ayame? Feeling some sudden envy?


Just then Envy and the rest of the cast of Full Metal Alchemist comes and runs a muck!

Inuyasha: Dammit! Not that Envy!
Ayame: (Spreads icing on cake) I AM NO SUCH THING, GUMSHUE! MY KOUGA...
(Gasps and drops cake to cover mouth)

Inuyasha: AH HAH!(Jumps up and Powerpuff Girls special editon lunch box covered in Sailor Moon, Barney, and Dragon Tales stickers falls out of coat, then quickly picks it up)
.......hope noone saw that.....*clears throat*
MY Kouga, eh??? You *Holds up letter r*
R secretly in love with the mangy wolf, aren't you?!?

Ayame: (Starts playing sappy music on a piano) OKAY, okay,....yes.....yes I am...*sniff* IT'S NOT FAIR!!! I'M SUPPOST TO BE KOUGA'S ONE AND ONLY, BUT THAT SKANK KAGOME STOLE HIS HEART FROM ME!!!*starts sobbing and whining*
Now I'm just his second in command! He'll never..*sniff*...he'll *sob* LOVE ME!!
*Starts crying fiver*



Inuyasha: (Panics) Ah, crap! Don't cry! Please,Ayame! I didn't mean to make you cry!!!!


Ayame floods the place with her tears and the charaters from Shark Tale, Finding Nemo, and The Little Mermaid all swim around in it while rub a dub dub, three men in a tub are riding on the current!

Inuyasha puts on a rain coat, is in a boat, and throws a life raft at Ayame and pulls her in.


Inuyasha: STOP CRYING WILL YA?!? I'M GETTING WATER LOGGED!
Ayame: *sniff* ok....(pulls out hanky and wipes face)

Inuyasha then pulls out a plug and the water goes down the drain while all the aquatic creature stars die or fall down the drain, like Nemo......oh great! The dope's lost again!

Inuyasha: (pulls out Powerpuff lunchbox and takes out a cookie) Here's a cookie to make you feel better. They're fresh! My mommy just made them today.
Ayame: Thank you..(eats cookie) mmmmmmm it's delicious!
Inuyasha: (eats a ton of cookies) *mumbles cause mouth is full* Yeah, I know!

end scene

Shippo: Ok, guys, it's the end of the chapture, so time to give the answer to the question! If you said C, then.......CONGRATS
YOU GET AN ALL EXPENSES FREE TRIP TO FEUDAL JAPAN!

Miroku: Damn! I never win...
Sango: WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!! I WON!!!!
Kirara: *rolls eyes*
Jaken: I so thought it would be D.......
Sesshoumaru: (throws boulder at Jaken,eyes red) I WILL NEVER SING A SONG OF FRIENDSHIP, FOOL!
Jaken: Oww........i see...