InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ Shichinintai ( Chapter 21 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: To the tune of “Prince Ali” from Aladdin.
 
I could not have this entire musical without a song about my all-time favorite bad guys, the Shichinintai!!! Yay!!! But I must say, this was probably the hardest song I've done yet. I don't why but it took me a long time to write. It was hard. Anyway, so here we go: to the tune of Prince Ali, presenting: The Band of Seven!!!!
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 21
 
Shichinintai
 
 
 
(They are entering a large town where they have been hired to kill everyone.)
 
All 7: Make way for Shich'nintai!! Make way for Shich'nintai!!
 
Jakotsu: Look out, here we come, prepare to die. Hey you! Step aside, we've come to kill you all…
 
Renkotsu: Be the first, go ahead, say bye!
 
Mukotsu: Make way
 
Suikotsu: Here we come
 
Kyuukotsu: You can try to run
 
All 7: But you are all gonna die! Shich'nintai, ranking so high as your assassins.
 
Bankotsu: Are ya scared? Then be prepared and shut your eyes.
 
Renkotsu: Now try your best to stay calm.
 
Jakotsu: Don't try to go findin' your mom.
 
All 7: So come and meet us and save us the boring chase… Shichininitai, you're gonna die, so face the facts here.
 
Bankotsu: Strong as 10 thousands of men, so do not fear. (chuckle)
 
Ginkotsu: Yes!
 
Renkotsu: We've killed that many or more
 
Jakotsu: We're kinda hard to ignore
 
All 7: So come on out and help us to persevere!
 
There's Kyuukotsu-tall as a mountain. Jakotsu's got that cool bending sword.
 
Mukotsu is the master of poison. And Renkotsu, I'm telling you, he's can breathe scorching fire
 
All 7: Shichinintai! Come, don't be shy, we'll do it quickly.
 
Kyuukotsu: (to the castle lord) Heard your daughter's quite the sight, lovely to see!!
 
Suikotsu: Well, come on and out to the square, from there you're well to prepare
 
All 7: And meet the death that you've been waiting to see…
 
Suikotsu, he's super bi-polar, (He's schizophrenic! He's schizophrenic!)
 
Ginkotsu is a steel machine. (He's ghastly! So very ghastly!)
 
Bankotsu is their fearless leader, with his gigantic halberd, Banryu coming after you, it'll make your face turn all green!
 
Shichinintai! Shichinintai!
 
All 7: Shichinintai! Lift us up high! We are the greatest! Who as ever lived assassins as we?
 
Jakotsu: And that, good people, is why, we got dressed up and dropped by!
 
All 7: We're here on money that we don't deserve, we kill and we slaughter, now don't say a word. We gotta get this done, we're in rush, please make this easy on us.
 
 
All 7: Shichi!!! Shichinintai!