InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Invisable Wounds ❯ Kill my mind ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha came threw the well and sniffed the air.

"…Something's wrong!" Inuyasha said as he jumped out of the well and looked into Kagomes room. He looked in and saw her room looked the same yet smelt different. He could smell shock and fear in Kagomes scent. That was not the only scent though, he could smell another. Both scents left the window and he took chase.

*With Kagome*

Kagomes eyes slowly adjusted to the dark room as she awoke.

"Oh my head.…" She said trying to move her arm to rub it…but her arm wouldn't move.

She looked at herself more clearly. She saw that her arms and legs were attached to a rough rock wall by some sort of spell.

"What's going on here…. were am I?" She said as she tried to pull free of the binds.

Slowly the wall on the other side of the cave like room opened and two bear like creatures walked in. They were like Youkai. One looked over at her. "Ah Jagon the girl is awake go notify Lord Irushi at once!" Said one of the bear Youkai. The other bear Youkai left immediately. The remaining one walked up and looked at her in the face. Even though she was high up on the wall, the bear Youkai was still face to face with her.

"So you are the Miko Kagome our lord has been trying to find for so long." It said with a smirk.

"How do you know my name?"

"Oh we know more than just you name…. we know a lot about you," He said glazing his hand across her face. Kagome flinched at this.

"Yes, you will do fine. You will soon lead us all to victory." He said with another smirk as he walked away from her and stood by the wall still staring at her.

"…. Inuyasha" Kagome whispered hoping he would some how come and save her.

Soon the wall opened again and a man with what looked like two panther Youkai walked in.

The man soon came into the light and Kagome saw his face more clearly. He had short black hair with silver streaks. There were about four bangs hanging in front of his face and he wore black sunglasses. He looked like a very wealthy man considering his expensive clothes. He also carried a long gold staff with what looked like a shinny red pearl on top. He seemed to be in his mid thirties. Kagome could sense at least three or four jewel shards with him. He then walked up to Kagome and looked up at her.

"You are Higourashi Kagome are you not?" He said.

Kagome found there was no sense in lying since she would probably die either way. "Yes….I am" She whispered.

Slowly a smirk appeared on his face. "Good girl, I knew you wouldn't lie to me, I would have had to punish you if you did."

"Who are you and what do you want with me?" Kagome said coldly.

He sneered for a second and then sighed. "I suppose you should know even though your memories will be erased in about three weeks. I am Saruko Irushi or lord Irushi as my Youkai call me, and what do I want with you…. well that's a more complicated matter…."He said as a slight smirk appeared on his face.

"Oh come on can I at least know what's going to happen to me!"

"Hmm…. well…. I guess I'll make an exception, since that Hanyou probably wont come for you, even if he does, we will kill him before he even comes near you" the man smirked again.

Kagome growled `what? Me growling, this is weird.' She though.

"As I was saying, I have brought you hear for one purpose, to destroy this future world of humans and replace them all with Youkai, and me to be their ruler. But the only way I can do that is if I can get someone who can control them. Since you have powerful Miko powers I supposed you would be able to do it, but I would also make you a Hanyou, so you would have miko and Youkai powers, you would be unstoppable. And I will have complete control over you because of a chip that has been place in your brain that will make me have power over your body, and you will still see everything your doing, yet you wouldn't be able to stop it….I'm not going to use it on my other Youkai though….to much time and effort to make them.…with you it is much easier." He said….his smirk growing wider. "It will be a very painful process for you to become a Hanyou, most humans don't survive the process, and since you're a miko…it will be much worse…."

Kagome growled more.

"Ah I see you are already transforming, since you just growled…that is an inu trait…I suspect you will be an inu Hanyou after all…"

"What do you mean I will be an inu Hanyou…don't you know what type of Hanyou I am going to be?" Kagome asked a bit confused.

"Well you see it depends on what Youkai you are most like or because you care for a Inu demon or Inu Hanyou, I'm not quite sure, Speaking of inuhanyous…." He said as he took of his glasses revealing piercing red eyes.

Kagome began to feel dizzy and tired.… she blinked a couple times then her eyes shut. Her eyes then opened three seconds later to find him standing in front of her still.

"My lord….he and the others have come….they are heading this way as we speak. We have got all his friends but he is not so easy…." A bear Youkai said as it walked threw the wall entrance.

"Well bring the others in first, I would like them alive…. for now." He said as a grin appeared on his face

`Wasn't there a grin already on his face…this is so confusing' Kagome thought

Soon a handful of guards came in with four people…one looked like a child, two adults and one elderly woman Kagome couldn't see them clearly yet but she knew who they were.

`Oh god…. not them…. oh don't hurt them….' Kagome thought.

"Kagome!" Came a whining voice as a little kitsune came into view, a panther Youkai holding him by the neck.

"Shippou!" Kagome yelled trying to break free.

The panther smirked as it brought the little crying kitsune up to Kagomes face.

"Kagome help me!" Shippou cried as tears streamed down his face.

The panther Youkai dropped Shippou to the ground and threw a knife into his back when he fell to the ground. The little Youkai laid still.…never to move again.

Next they threw the old woman in front so Kagome could see.

Kagome cried out struggling to get free. "Stop this! You have me now why do you have to torcher them! They didn't do anything!"

"Kagome calm yourself child…don't be sad for our loss" Kiede said as a man stabbed her twice in the back and she fell dead.

"Oh god…. oh god no…. why is this happening" Kagome mumbled to herself as Miroku came into view.

He was struggling to get out of the ties that had bound him. "Kagome….

do not cry for our loss…. it's not really u-" Miroku was cut short as he to was stabbed in the back.

Kagome cried even harder…. "Why…. why…. why this…. why…. oh god Sango….no" Kagome said as she saw Sango come into view.

"Goodbye dear friend…. we…. tried" Sango died on her own because they had beaten her up the most.

`I can't take this all the blood…. all the bodies…. I'm going crazy! Shippou, Kiede, Miroku, Sango…. no' Kagome shook her head back and forth closing her eyes tight.

"Ka…. Kagome…." came a familiar voice.

Kagome looked up to see Inuyasha half standing. Blood was drenched all over him. His Kimono was ripped into peaces.

"Kagome…. I….I love…" Inuyasha stopped talking as he fell to the ground in front of her. He laid there still. Not moving at all…

"Inuyasha….Inuyasha! INUYASHA!!!!!" Kagome screamed. Her mind was racing all her friends dead bodies flashing before her eyes….her mind was going….she was going crazy….she couldn't take it….it all was going so fast she hardly noticed a bear Youkai come up and inject something into her neck….everything turned black.