InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Iridescent Horizon ❯ Thoughts apon arrival... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: If you want to see a disclaimer go to the first chapter and leave me alone! I hate writing disclaimers over and over again. So I will only write them several times if absolutely necessary! But I DO NOT own Sesshomaru although I wish I did. *pout*

Authors Note: I don't think I will be updating for another week or so. Because I have terra nova testing coming up and I have to study really hard because these test scores count! So sorry and I'll try to get the chapters in sooner. ^.^ thank you for your patience.

- Sesshomaru has two arms- (just for reference)

(lots of OOC-ness so beware!)

~ ending authors note

[thoughts]

"dialogue"

(author's words)

* * * : different point of view

Chapter: 4

Thoughts apon arrival…

Sesshomaru soon arrived at his sanctuary of a domain. Not wanting anyone to know of his *new* developments. To be more specific the unconscious, beautiful, powerful miko in his silk steel arms.

He quietly walked around to the back of the fortress where his bedroom balcony doors were open. He made it to the balcony in on swift leap with such grace not even his feet made a sound as they connected with the cold marble floor.

Unknown to Kagome she was powerful but lacked in training and Sesshomaru could sense the pure energy pouring off her in waves. Amazingly enough it gave the stoic lord a sense of calmness he never before had the chance to experience.

Walking into his chambers a fire in the fireplace instantly *poofed* to life. The golden blaze flickered in the night's silence. The crackling of fire was the only noise audible enough to hear besides the Western Lords heavy breathing.

Striding past his enormous bed he freed one of his hands and opened the door into the hallway. He strode to his private hot springs. He ran into his most trusted servant, Siyuri a tall phoenix youkai with fire red hair and silver streaks at the tips. She wore a green fading to blue towards the hem kimono with a dark blue obi. The kimono had a scene of a waterfall painted on the front and back. Siyuri was the last of her kind. Her family was killed by a hoard of demons when she was no older than 8 or 9.

"My Lord?" her gentle whisper of a voice rang out to the demon Lord while he was still carrying Kagome in his arms.

He looked up and was relieved when he saw Siyuri standing there with a look of concern obscuring the angelic features of her face.

Sesshomaru quickly put his stoic mask back in place and spoke with no emotions.

* * *

"Siyuri, Take… Lady Kagome to my private hot spring. Have her cleaned and dressed. Then bring her to the chamber adjoining mine. I will take over from there."

"As you wish my lord." Siyuri spoke these words while giving a bow of understanding and complying before Sesshomaru handed Kagome to the Phoenix youkai.

* * *

He nodded his head and watch silently as his servant scurried down the hall complying to the requests her master had just given her.

Stepping back into his chambers he quietly closed the door behind him without so much as a creak from the door's hinges. He walked over to his bed and sat down. Composing himself to see what he would do considering the circumstances.

* * *

`Sesshomaru what on earth are you thinking bringing Inuyasha's wench to your home!?' `I have no idea I kind of feel remorseful for her. By the way she smelled. I could tell she was saddened no doubt by my stupid half-breed of a brother. I could smell salt from her tears and blood from her numerous cut and bruises.'

`I shall find out what that stupid half wit did to her and make him pay!

This room was almost as spectacular as his, but was smaller in size and was decorated differently. This room was elegantly styled in a purple-maroon velvet curtains and bedding. While Sesshomaru's on the other hand had silk just about covering every inch of wall and bedding in his room .Not counting the soft, elaborately woven oriental rug that covered the cold marble floor.

Gently putting the still unconscious Kagome on the bed she whimpered at the sudden loss of warmth. Which had her instincts making reach out for her lost source of contentment.

Sesshomaru gazed down at her face as her hands almost with a mind of their own clung and grasped for him. Settling with grabbing his kimono her body finally relaxing while she gave out a sigh of relief. But her hands still clung to his kimono with a death grip that had all color of blood retreat from her hands leaving a ghostly white color to her hands. Not that her entire body was cold and pale from loss of blood already.

Sesshomaru tried desperately to pry her hands off his kimono, but to on avail. He was not able to get her to release his kimono without harming her. With a sigh of defeat he sat on the edge of the bed and silently scanned her face and body with his wandering eyes. He was so engrossed with his explorations he failed to notice that the miko was staring at him with a look of shock and bewilderment. Without a explanation he stood up and spoke.

"I do not wish to speak to you as of yet on the situation. I will see you tomorrow morning at breakfast. Siyuri is your servant and will accompany you if you need anything. Get some sleep because you will need it tomorrow."

Without another word he turned on his heels and gracefully walked to the door, but not before hearing a soft "thank you" as he shut the door behind himself.

Mediaminer Review(ers):

RED HAT - thank you so much for you kind words. I do hope that I will be able to update sooner but I can't promise anything. "Gomen nasi"

~I hope that more people will start reviewing because it makes me happy to know that my readers enjoy my fanfic by telling me.

~ Gold Dusted Dragon-Snake