InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Irresistible Temptations ❯ Lets go clubbing! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. I'm just a fan writing cause I love to.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I went on a vacation to Hawaii for a couple of weeks so yeah. School is about to start up again so I decided to post another chapter before it does. Hope you all like it! :)

Chapter 5: Lets go clubbing!

The whole school was either shocked or amused. Every one knew about what happened at lunch. Even the people who weren't there. The fact that Kagome had kissed and then punched Inuyasha had spread around the school like wild fire. Some people, like Miroku, found that funny. Others, like Sango, were shocked that Kagome had done that and gotten away with it. Any other person would have had hell to pay after humiliating Inuyasha like that.

Kagome was just happy. Everything was going as planned. Inuyasha didn't really know what to think. When Kagome had kissed him, he was in shock. He was pulled out of that pretty fast when she punched him. For a second there the was actually feeling something! What the hell? That wasn't supposed to happen. Things were just not going as he had planned. What made him the maddest, was that for that one second, Kagome had made him forget Kikyo. This whole thing was planned to get back at her, not so he would forget her. By the end of the day, Kagome was stuck in Inuyasha's mind. And that's where she stayed. He couldn't get her out of his head! It was kind of creepy. If all this happened in one day, what was going to happen in a whole year? Or two? What if they went to that same college?!?! Ok, I need to clam down, he told himself. No good in over reacting. There was something he needed to do......He needed to get away from Kagome and get his mind off her........ He needed to call Miroku.

Miroku was sitting in his black fire bird about to go home. Inuyasha came running up to him though, before he could drive off.

"Miroku what are you doing tonight?" Inuyasha asked.

"Do you have any idea how weird that sounded?" Miroku asked rasing his eyebrows.

"Never mind that just answer the question!" Inuyasha snapped.

"Ok, ok. No need to get all cranky. I do believe that I have homework to do but I would use any excuse to get out of it."

"How does going to the club sound?"

"Sounds like a lot more fun then homework. Met you there at 8?"

"Cool. See you there."

Kagome was sitting on her bed in her room doing homework when the phone rang. She tried to ignore it but it just kept ringing. She finally gave up on a losing battle and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" She said rather flatly.

"Hi Kagome, it's Sango."

"Oh hey." She said her tone getting fake, and happy again. "What's up?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go with me to the club tonight."

"Ok......Why not. What time?"

"Can you met me at my place around 7:30?"

"Ok see you then"

"Bye." (A/N: Don't they sound just like a guy and girl would? lol)

That night at seven Kagome looked in the mirror wondering if she looked good enough. Her hair was down and had red highlights in it. She was wearing black knee boots, a black leather min-skirt, and a blood red halter top. Her make-up was done to perfection, and the golden neckless, bracelet, and lop earrings completed the outfit.

Kagome was satisfied, so she went outside and got in her sliver, convertible, 2004 Mercedes Benz. (Authors dream car. :)) Sango was waiting on the front porch of her house. It was pretty big, but nothing compared to Inuyasha's. She was wearing tight black jeans, and a white shirt that said, "There are some things money can't buy. . ." in pink writing. Her hair was in a lose ponytail and her make-up looked almost the same as it had at school that day.

They got to the club around 7:50ish, and went inside.

"Want to dance?" some one said from behind Kagome. She turned around to see Koga.

"Sure." She replied smiling. "See you later Sango?"

"Yeah uh huh." Sango said staring at some other guy totally not listening.

"It seems she is a little to distracted to care." Koga said taking her hand. "Come on."

Inuyasha and Miroku got there about 15 minutes later. Miroku spotted Sango talking to some guy and quickly took off.

"Miroku!" Inuyasha yelled after him. He ignored him completely. "Uh. Every time he sees her, he forgets about everything else."

Right after he said that he looked up, and just his luck, he saw Kagome. She was about 20ft away dancing with Koga. His breath caught for a second when he saw her. Kagome normally was bad enough, but how she looked now........ *Ugh. I'm turning into Miroku.* Inuyasha thought in disgust. Just when he had decided to get away from her, she came over to him.

"Hey Inuyasha!" She said smiling. ""I didn't know you'd be here."

"Don't you hey me." He said coldly. "First you kiss me, then you punch me, and now you're being all nice?"

"Well aren't we in a nice mood?" Kagome said. She was teasing him and having fun with it.

He was about to respond when someone turned off the music, and came on speaker.

"Everybody having a good time?" the DJ asked. He got a bunch of yells in response. "Alright for awhile we are turning off the music for a special performance of two. First we have a song performed by the fire demons!" The announcement was followed by a chorus of boos. No one really liked this band if you couldn't tell.

"Sounds like drink time." Kagome said happily heading off towards the bar.

*Since when does she drink? She's under age.* Inuyasha thought. *Well, so am I but that's not the point.*

He watched as Kagome went up to the bar, showed them I.D., and sat down. Inuyasha followed and did the same.

"Fake I.D. huh?" he said quietly.

"Yep. It seems you have one too." She said smirking.

"Yeah well you know how it is."

They talked and drank for a while. Kagome stopped drinking pretty quick though.

"Can't huddle much?" Inuyasha asked sounding cocky.

"Nope, I can. I just don't want to be drunk when I go up to perform."

"Perform? What are you......" Before Inuyasha could finish his sentence, the DJ came on the speakers again.

"Well that was, uh, nice. Next I would like you all to welcome your very own Kagome Higurashi!"

Yells and whistles filed the air as Kagome walked on stage.

"I'm not really one for speeches so lets just get to the music." The crowd cheered as Kagome started dancing. Inuyasha had never seen her dance before. She was good. Really good. She started singing and the second she did he kind of just lost himself. She had an amazing voice.

Hey boy, look over here. I know you can't help but stare.

I'm so different now, I'm back again.

Your sure surprised I can tell by the look in your eyes.

She sang with and evil smirk that Inuyasha would have noticed had he really been paying attention.

Try not to drool now, I know it's hard.

Boy you're the fool now, stupid as they come.

I'm gonna win now, let the games begin.

Inuyasha was to distracted to here the warning the song was giving him.

You always hurt me and never, ever cared.

Now it's my turn to play around with your heart.

I'm already having fun, and I'm just beginning to start.

Try not to drool now, I know it's hard.

Boy you're the fool now, as stupid as they come.

I'm gonna win now, let the games begin.

The song ended, Kagome stopped dancing and smiled at the crowd. She gave Inuyasha a knowing grin, winked, and ran off stage.