InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Irresistible Temptations ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N: I am sooooo sorry guys! I know that I haven't updated in like forever. My computer broke down and my dad finally just fixed it. Really sorry about that, but since it's Christmas break I'm going to get a least 4-5 chapters out. Thanks for waiting for me to update, and I hope you like this chapter.

* Kagomes thoughts* ^Inuyashas thoughts^

 

Chapter 6: The test, the tutor, and the project.

 

Inuyasha sat in his Algebra 2 class staring at the test in front of him. He had been working on it for 15 minutes and they only had 30 to finish it. He was on problem 5....out of 40. About a minute later he got even more annoyed when Kagome went up to the front of the room and gave the teacher her test. When the test was over, Inuyasha had only done 18 problems.....And he was pretty much sure he got them all wrong. Inuyasha could say without a doubt that he had flunked with flying colors.

The next day he was reassured when the test was put on his desk with a big red F on it. He rolled his eyes seeing that Kagome had gotten yet another A.

"Well class," Mr. Myoga said, "Some of you did great on my pop quiz. Others......didn't do so good. Kagome you and Inuyasha will be staying after class."

Kagome and Inuyashas jaws dropped. Inuyasha had been expecting this, but why Kagome? Kagome glared at Inuyasha knowing that it just had to be his fault. The class ran out of the room when the bell rang, and Kagome and Inuyasha walked slowly up to Mr. Myogas desk.

"So what's up Mr. Myoga?" Kagome asked putting on a fake smile.

He wasted no time getting to the point. "Kagome you will be tutoring Inuyasha until his grade are at least B's."

Kagome and Inuyashas jaws dropped again.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!?" Kagome yelled on the top of her lungs. Inuyasha flinched, his sensitive ears ringing.

"You heard me right Ms. Hagurashi." Mr. Myoga said calmly.

"And what if I don't?" Kagome said in a challenging tone.

"I'll give you a failing grade for the whole year."

"WHAT!!!!!!!?" she yelled again. "But Mr. Myoga I...."

"Sorry Kagome but that's just how it has to be." Mr. Myoga said organizing his papers.

She turned on Inuyasha looking ready to kill. "You....You! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!"

Inuyasha flinched and tried to reason with her, "Look Kagome I'm,"

"Save it!" Kagome yelled running from the room.

Inuyasha sighed and started trying to talk Mr. Myoga out of it.

Outside of the classroom Kagome was leaning against a wall smiling evilly. Everything was going according to plan. No one would ever know that they had planned the whole thing. *Mr. Myoga is a good actor* Kagome smiled and headed off to lunch.

Inuyasha walked to lunch slowly. He didn't really feel like eating and was dreading seeing Kagome. He knew she would still be mad at him. He decided to just sit in the back of the cafeteria by himself the whole time.

Kagome tried not to smile not much seeing as she was "mad" at Inuyasha. She couldn't help it though. Things were all going perfectly and she would have her revenge on Inuyasha in no time. But in History, something happened that she hadn't been planning on.

Half way though class the teacher made an announcement. The whole class would be starting a project. Before telling them what it was, he was going to put them in partners. He'd be partnering them girl/boy so they'd get an even deeper idea of what they were doing.

"Alright," he said having already done most of the class. "And last we have Miroku and Sango, and Kagome and Inuyasha."

Kagome and Inuyashas jaws dropped for the third time that day. ^Great. Just lovely. Now Kagome will be even more mad at me.^

Kagome didn't have to big of a problem with this. A little more time with Inuyasha wouldn't kill her.

Sango looked disgusted. Great she had to work with the worlds biggest pervert.

Miroku had a naughty smile on his face. He wouldn't have traded partners for the world.

"For this project you need to put in a lot of effort. It's worth 40% of your final grade," the teacher said. "At the end of the project you will be required to write a 10 page paper about what happened over the week and what you learned. So I guess I should tell you what you'll be doing. For the next two weeks you and your partner will be learning about each other. You'll be learning about each others past history and not just that. To get a full view of their family history you will in turn be living with each others families for one week. I would like to add that you have been partnered boy/girl to get a better understanding of what an opposite life is like. If there are any bad reports on your "behaviors", there will be harsh punishments."

Both Kagome and Inuyashas jaws dropped again. Mirokus naughty grin grew bigger if possible, and Sango started hitting her head on her desk repeatedly.

Everyone's thoughts:

Kagome: Well, this is kind of a set back........What is Inuyasha going to think of me after being around me 24/7 for two weeks? I'll just have to keep my guard up the whole time.

Inuyasha: This project would actually be cool if it wasn't for one thing..... Kagome being my partner.

Miroku: This should be a fun two weeks......

Sango: God.......You hate me don't you?