InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's been too long.. ❯ Ch. 14: Black ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Don't own any of them :] Viz and R.T do.





Mirokus eyes widened as he saw what had just happened. He ran as fast as he could back to his friends. "Inuyasha, Sango!" Both turned around from scraping the dried blood off of a hut. "What's wrong Miroku?" Sango asked, seeing the angst in his eyes. "Kagome! She's been kidnapped!" He leaned over to catch his breath. "WHAT?!" Inuyasha grabbed the monk and stood him up straight. "What are you talkin about lech?" His voice grew lower with every word. "Inuyasha, please, calm yourself." With that, Miroku could've sworn he saw Inuyashas eyes turn red. Inuyasha just dropped him and backed up, growling under his breath.

"Which way did they go?" asked Sango.

"North. Over the river." Miroku was about to explain what happened but before he could, Inuyasha was off running.


-------------------------------------------

Somewhere on horse back..

------------------------------------------


Ka gome was starting to come to. She opened her eyes to see..nothing? She tried to reach up to find her hands were tied behind her back while her ankles were tied together. "What..?" She mumbled. "Don't speak." a female voice said. "Who are you?" asked her captive, Kagome. "You will find out soon, Kagome.." 'And I will get my revenge.' she thought. Kagome reached for her gun, realizing the Inuyasha had taken it. 'Fuck.'

The woman came to a halt. "Don't try escaping, there are gaurds all around." She pulled Kagome to the ground. "I'll be back soon." Kagome listened to were she was walking and she spit on her, getting her legs in the shot. "Bitch." she spat, not caring who it was that took her. Her captor just kept walking. Making an indelicate snort, Kagome brought her elbow up and nudged the blindfold out of the way. As her eyes adjusted to her surroundings, she chuckled. 'Dumbass. She could've atleast hid me inside or somethin'.' She was outside in a small clearing in the woods. About 20 feet to her north was a castle. Not as big as Sesshomaru's, but bigger then normal. Kagome reached in her back pocket and grabbed a switch blade. She cut the ties on her wrists, then ankles.

Sighing, Kagome stood up and stretched with her blade still in hand. Before she could decide what to do, the door on the castle creaked open. Kagome ran to hide behind a fairly large tree.

Something happened that she never expected. Kikyou.

"I know you're here, Kagome. I can sense your aura. I can sense my aura." There was a shot of venom in her words. Kagome couldn't help it. She showed herself. "Kikyou."

"Let's go, Kagome. Whatever attempt you're thinking of to escape is futile." Kikyou's cold eyes were hooked on Kagome's.

"Come and get me." she whispered, closing her fists tightly and still holding onto the blade. Kikyou sighed a cold, dead sigh. "I didn't want it to be like this..not yet." She snapped and turned around, walking towards the castle.

"What the hell..?" Kagome looked angrily. As she was going to go after her with the knife, a hole opened up and engulfed her though the ground. And she fell.


---------------------------------------


R unning though the forest, Inuyasha had Kagome's scent filling his nose. He came to a castle and it was gone. To his confusion, it didn't go to the castle. Shrugging, he ran toward the castle, barging threw the door.

"Who are you?" a deep voice asked, before someone appeared. He was a snake-demon. He was tall and lean, green scales covering his body. His eyes were bloodshot and his nails and teeth were black.

"Who the fuck are you and where's Kagome?!" yelled Inuyasha.

"Oh, it's you. He told me about you." the mysterious demon unsheathed a sword, reaking of the caked on blood smell that's been everywhere lately. Inuyasha drew his sword and growled. "Where.Is.She?"

"What are you. her mate?" The demon grinned a toothy grin.

Inuyasha's heart dropped. "Yes." He answered without a thought. The demon chuckled. "Well then this'll be all the funnier." His chuckle grew louder and Inuyasha lunged. Swords clashed for what seemed forever. Inuyasha's finally came down and sliced his arm. The demon made a sickening sound as it dropped it's sword. "Now..where is she?" He only smiled as his eyes narrowed. Inuyasha was done, his sword came down in a heavy swing and it was over.

Sheathing his sword, Inuyasha started walking down the torch lit hallway. He smelled only death. But suddenly, a new smell hit his nose and that made his eyes widen and him go into a sprint.

"Kikyou."


---------------------------------- ---



Kagome landed. Not on the hard ground, but something softer.."What is this.."She squinted in the darkness to see and she regretted she ever did. She landed in a pile of blood and innards. She stood up quickly as the door opened. "Get me the fuck outta here." She demanded. "Not yet." This time, a deep voice filled her ears. "Who are you? Why are you working with Kikyou? What the hell do you want?" She screamed, punching the wall. "Calm down, my dear. I'll answer your questions." He chuckled and Kagome got chills up her spine.

"I am Mal." he grinned, as the light shown around him from the doorway. "I made a deal with Kikyou, you see. I get what I want, and she gets what she wants."

"And what is that?" Kagome asked, slowly making her way to the door.

"She gets Inuyasha and the other half of her soul..and..."

"And..?

"And I get you."

Kagome cringed. Not wanting to go further she lunged at him with the knife. She stabbed him in the shoulder. "Ahhhhhh!" he screamed and threw her to the wall,making her drop her switch. "I'm not done yet, bitch!" he yelled, but calmed as he walked toward her. "You are everything I need in a bride. Strong willed, confident, beautiful.." he leaned down to her, grabbing her arms and holding them against the wall.

"Fucker." She spat at him.

"Mmm..lovely." He reached for his pocket and got a syringe. In an instant, he slid it into her neck. A black ooze shot through her and she felt weak. He picked her up, taking her outside of the bowel filled room.

He thre her out of the castle. "Finish your quest. Do what you must. But you'll be back. You have to come back." he creaked the door shut.


-------------------------------------------------------

Before long, he saw the door open to the front of the castle. Inuyasha turned around quickly as his smell filled with the smell of vanilla and cherries coated with blood. He ran towards the door, forgetting about Kikyou.

As he got to the door, no one was there, but he looked outside anyway. He found Kagome, reaking of blood and shakily standing up. "In..Inuyasha.." she looking drearily at him and suddenly passed out, falling into Inuyasha's ready arms.

Concerned, Inuyasha picked her up and headed back to the village as fast as he could.