InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's my Life ❯ Smashing walls, building bonds. ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
`Disclaimer: Ok, now obviously I don’t own this, any original characters that pop up, yeah those are mine. But everyone else, those are all owned by Rumiko Takahashi.


Inuyasha rubbed at his temples as he and Sesshomaru made their way down the stone hall. This -meeting- castle was big and cold, nothing at all like the western castle. He wasn’t sure where they were going, Sesshomaru had said something about getting a change of clothes and a place to rest until some kind of introduction.

He didn’t know what that would be, but he was be grateful for a comfortable place to sit for a while. His body ached all over, getting banged around by the worm and dragged across the rocky ground by the bog men had left him with even more aches and pains on top of the ones he already had.

Inwardly he was somewhat ashamed of himself, he had never hurt like this for this long after such simple things.

On the subject of things he would like at the moment, thick clothing was high on his list. It was cold in the castle. He missed his rat robes for sure, he could never recall being cold in them except during winter.

Walking into some sort of den Inuyasha spotted a large cushioned chair, back and everything. Sesshomaru gestured toward the various chairs.

“You may sit, I will bring you your new clothing.”

Inuyasha didn’t argue, soft looking cushions were calling and there was even a stool for his feet.

Inuyasha sighed pleasantly as he sunk into the cushions, slumping down as he did. Posture be damned….his ankles and knee’s thanked him almost immediately, the pain slowly ebbing now that his weight was off of them.

Inuyasha closed his eyes and stretched, his elbows and wrists popping audibly. Of course now that he closed his eyelids they felt as if they had transformed into lead, but his head felt better with them closed. He could keep them closed for now…after all he could open them anytime he wanted.
Something warm covered him, from his toes to his shoulders, something thick and soft. Inuyasha hummed in almost childlike pleasure, pulling it around him snuggly.

Now this was the way to wait, he could wait all day if it was always like this. Of course Sesshomaru would probably be back soon and he would have to get up. But maybe he would luck out and it would take Sesshomaru a while to get back.

“Yeah…..” Inuyasha muttered.

Someone chuckled softly and a warm kissed was pressed to Inuyasha’s temple. It tingled and he felt himself drift.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sesshom aru watched as Inuyasha slipped away into sleep. The hanyou looked adorable all stretched out in the big chair. Technically it was reserved for him, but that wasn’t something he that bothered him in the slightest. Inuyasha was resting peacefully, without a fuss, something that’s Sesshomaru wanted.

Seating himself in a smaller chair across form his baby brother Sesshomaru mimicked him, stretching himself out as he wanted Inuyasha sleep. He would have liked to carry Inuyasha to the bedroom, but they did have to have the formal greeting with the other two Lords. However Sesshomaru could give the boy a few hours, three or four, Inuyasha had earned it after all.

With the past few days events running through his mind Sesshomaru himself was thankful for the brief respite. He thought Inuyasha might wake when he laid the thick fur that had sat on one of the chairs upon him, but the boy had seemed to welcome it.

Sesshomaru’s fear for Inuyasha’s health had melted into worry, allowing him to cope with it a little easier. He had a few solid plans, and Daigon’s solemn vow that he would look into it further.

It was very hard for him to swallow, for Inuyasha to be so young yet apparently so frail. As they had walked down the hall together Inuyasha had reminded him of an old rickety wagon, just barely holding together. The way Inuyasha’s joints popped and snapped had made Sesshomaru wince internally.
He would have to get the hanyou to enjoy a nice long soak in hot water. He didn’t think it would be a hard sell at all, but if worse came to worst Sesshomaru would just strip the boy and toss him in.

Sesshomaru had to wonder if Inuyasha’s lack of proper rest and relaxation was also not part of the problem. Inuyasha often pushed himself to the very limit, and then beyond, without being giving time to properly recuperate, which could result in his body degenerating on him as it appeared to. Likely Inuyasha never thought he had to, probably thought Sesshomaru didn’t either. Which wasn’t true, even he, a pure blooded Inu-youkai took time to rest his body.

A small murmur from Inuyasha drew his attention and he smiled, the boy looked so peaceful. He must have been very tired though, he had dropped right out. Sesshomaru watched as Inuyasha’s ears twitched, swiveling this way and that. It was rather….cute, and he had an urge to go over and rub them. The fur did feel different then his own, like soft little fuzz.

He wouldn’t of course, that would awaken Inuyasha for sure. Plus it would just make him want to run his tongue along them….again.

“But his reactions are sooo good!” Sess-youkai pointed out.

Well…yes that was true.

Still…he had more important matters to attend to.

“Nothing is more important then how sexy that hanyou is.” Sess-youkai pouted.

Shut. Up.

Now….how was he going to pull this off? The upper hand was not his, Enyon would be out for his head, always was.

Coda, the northern Lord, had long been a friend of his family. Sesshomaru felt somewhat safe in assuming that he could sway Coda.

The southern chair sat empty, so unless a new Lord showed up all Sesshomaru had to do was back down Enyon.
A new Lord had never been crowned so fast, but Sesshomaru wanted to end the discussion as quickly as he could. He didn’t want to risk giving the south a shot at revenge.

He was going to have to couch Inuyasha after this introduction as well. Te hanyou had far to explosive a temper and was so easily provoked.

And provoke Enyon would. The bastard had a sharp tongue, and had enough sliver in it to jab and get away with it. If Inuyasha became physical that would be it. Coda would never stand for that. Punishments could be demanded, the West could lose much.

He had no doubt Enyon would demand things Sesshomaru would not give. It would come down to land, Sesshomaru knew Enyon wanted to expand the East’s borders…badly. Sesshomaru would not, could not, give up the land his family, his Father, had fought and bled so hard for.

It was theirs.

Barring that Enyon would try to force Sesshomaru’s borders open, there was much in the West he wanted and it infuriated him that Sesshomaru refused to trade with them.

Beyond his own distaste for Enyon and his family Sesshomaru refused for one simple reason. It was not beneficial to him.

He did not want gold or silver, and it was not his fault the East had gobbled up their resources faster then they could replace them.

So….he had much maneuvering to do.

Plus….would Inuyasha listen to him? That was a tricky question.

All Inuyasha had to do was stick to the truth, easy enough. But Enyon would pick at him for sure and that was not something Inuyasha accepted well.

“How would Father handle this?” Sesshomaru thought. He had no idea, and more then anything Sesshomaru wished he could ask. If Father had not perished then Sesshomaru would have had the most valuable adviser he could have ever wanted.

But all he had was an ill-tempered hanyou…..joy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Lord Sesshomaru….” A soft voice said.

Sesshomaru’s eyes popped open, feeling a little startled he looked to the owner of the voice. One of their female attendants stood there.

“Yes?” He muttered.

“Milord….it ahs been five hours….you asked for us to come if we had not been sent for before then.” She said.

Five hours? Truly? Had he fallen asleep as well?

He must have…

Slightly embarrassed, though he doubted anyone but Father could have told, Sesshomaru stood.

“Thank you, if you could wait out in the hall until I wake my brother.”

She nodded and left.

She really didn’t need to leave, but there were things he needed to explain to Inuyasha, like how there were four women out in the all to dress and groom him, and he seemed to have better results with his bother when they were alone.

As he made his way over to the boy Sesshomaru almost, almost, had the urge to -awww- at Inuyasha. His baby brother really did look like a little angel while he slept.

The hanyou had turned to his side, his face half covered with the fur, and was slightly nuzzling the chair at the moment.

Kneeling Sesshomaru gently pulled the fur down off of Inuyasha’s face and smoothed his hair back. Gods…Inuyasha looked so….vulnerable.

And young.

It still got to him just how….young Inuyasha looked, and how often he kept forgetting that fact. Why did it feel as if Inuyasha was some old, battle scared warrior who had just been around forever?

“He shouldn’t be here.” Sesshomaru thought. By all rights Inuyasha should have been home, sleeping peacefully in his bed. Perhaps resting up for his studies the next morning.

That was right…Inuyasha was at the age where he still should have had two to five more years of education ahead of him.

He really needed to stop forgetting that.

Sesshomaru leaned in, gently nuzzling Inuyasha’s cheek with his own.

“Little brother…” Sesshomaru whispered. “You must wake now.”

Inuyasha scrunched up his face, groaning in protest.

“I know…but you must.” Sesshomaru said, gently rubbing the exposed back of Inuyasha’s neck.

Inuyasha’s eyes slowly opened and he gazed sleepily up at Sesshomaru. The hanyou blinked, once, twice, three times, before his eyes seemed to focus.

Inuyasha jerked his head back, moving away from Sesshomaru suddenly.

“Sesshomaru…what the hell…” Inuyasha grunted.

“I have given you five hours, now it is time for the first gathering, they do not know you so an introduction must follow.”

Not entirely true….but he would have probably given Inuyasha the maximum time anyway.

The hanyou rubbed at his eyes and sighed in frustration.

“I don’t even see the point of this.” Inuyasha grumbled.

“It is a tradition. We must honor it, if for no other reason then to keep it from being used against us.” Sesshomaru said.

Inuyasha looked up at Sesshomaru, who had stood, but did not rise. The hanyou’s whole body, minus his head, was under the thick fur. Sesshomaru patted Inuyasha’s raised up, covered knee.

“Come.”
Still the boy did not move.

“Inuyasha…..” Sesshomaru sighed.

“Its cold.” Inuyasha said simply. Sesshomaru blinked, it was a little chilled but it wasn’t anything unbearable.

“I think you will survive.” Sesshomaru chuckled, trying to sound light and friendly.

“I’m comfortable…” Inuyasha protested. “It makes my bones ache….”

Comfort.

Sesshomaru wanted Inuyasha to be comfortable. But they still needed to go…..damn it.

“If I provide you with warmer clothing will you come?” Sesshomaru asked. Inuyasha seemed to mull over it for a moment.

“If you can make it as warm out there as it is in here…yeah.” Inuyasha answered.

To some that may have been an unreasonable request, but Sesshomaru was just pleased Inuyasha was being reasonable and discussing a problem. Besides Sesshomaru didn’t think it was all that out of line. If his brother was chilled it was his duty to warm him.

“Oh I’LL warm him alright.” Sess-youkai purred.

“Very well.” Sesshomaru said with a nod. “I will see what I can do.”

With that Sesshomaru turned and exited the room, Inuyasha’s attendants looked at him expectantly. Near them was a small push cart, with brushes and colognes and the like. Inuyasha’s new clothing was also on it.

Sesshomaru said nothing as he tested Inuyasha’s new shirt with his fingers. It was thin, thinner even then Sesshomaru preferred and certainly thinner then Tren’s decently hearty loaned set.

“This is not adequate.” Sesshomaru said. “Too light, too thin. It needs to be thicker and perhaps with a fur lining.”

“Sir?” One of them said. Sesshomaru leveled his gaze upon her.

“Are you confused over what this Sesshomaru has said?” He asked. She shook her head no quickly. However one of them, a red head, perked up.

“You know….I think I have just the thing.”
Sesshomaru nodded.

“Retrieve it then.”

The woman Sesshomaru had scolded scoffed slightly as the other raced off. Did no one get along in any group under him? He was growing weary of all the strife.

It did not take long before the woman returned, handing the garments to Sesshomaru. They were thicker, the cloth was double folded, and had a thick fur lining that was stitched on the inside. Much like the clothing Inuyasha now wore they were a cream color, with a few purple designs. Little slashes crossing each to be exact, tastefully stitched into well set proportions.

The garments he held were not nearly as fancy as the thin, almost sheet size clothing on the cart. But they would keep Inuyasha warm and the designs reminded Sesshomaru of his own markings somewhat, which pleased him for some odd reason.

“This should be acceptable.” Sesshomaru asked, much to the apparent pleasure of the woman. “Come.”

He placed the garments onto the cart, covering the old ones and turned, leading the attendants back to Inuyasha. He hoped the hanyou would be accepting.

Sesshomaru had to smile slightly as he returned to the lightly dozing boy.
So cute.

“Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru said softly. Inuyasha groaned and opened his eyes.

“What now?” The hanyou grumped.

“You requested warmer clothing and I have procured it.” Sesshomaru said as the attendants pulled the car up, a few feet in front of Inuyasha. The hanyou eyed the clothing and other articles warily.

“Do I have to?” The boy muttered softly, almost to softly for Sesshomaru to hear. Sesshomaru said nothing, he didn’t think Inuyasha had intended for him to hear it in the first place.

Inuyasha pulled the fur around him tighter for a few moments, then let out an agitated growl and hurled the fur off of him, popping out of the chair before it even hit the stone floor.
Well…it had gone better then the last time he had tried to awaken the boy. He had not even been cursed.

Perhaps he was making progress?

“Alright…just give me the damn clothes and clear out.” Inuyasha rumbled.

Oh….now came the hard sell.

“These are your attendants, they will help prepare you.” Sesshomaru informed.

It actually took a little effort not to laugh as Inuyasha looked at him as if he were the biggest moron in the entire world.

“This may come as a shock, prepare yourself, but I CAN dress myself.” Inuyasha stated blandly.

“Be that as it may, we still have a job to do.” The woman who brought Sesshomaru the new clothing said. He really needed to learn her name…

Actually he had far to many people serving under him to ever learn their names, he would never get anything done if he tried to memorize them all.

What transpired next was almost an exercise in hilarity. A group of demon women quickly disrobing Inuyasha, much to Sesshomaru’s youkai’s displeasure, then attempting to clothe him, all with Inuyasha staunchly opposing the entire thing, both verbally and physically was almost enough to put Sesshomaru on the floor.

“I can do it!!” Became almost a mantra.

Nevertheless as Sesshomaru watched, the hanyou quickly found himself being lifted, and pants being jerked off, and then pulled on and quickly tied. Sesshomaru himself to pretty much block Inuyasha from leaving the room as his shirt and jacket were put upon him.
Granted Inuyasha’s struggles were not of the violent type, yet, so Sesshomaru found it more cute and humorous then anything else.

“Let go!” Inuyasha snapped as he pulled forward, and they did.

Unfortunately Inuyasha tripped, stumbling he landed face first into the open, ample bosom of the shorter red headed attendant.

Inuyasha froze and then pulled away, stammering apologies.

“Oh…is that how we get you to cooperate?” She asked, then caught Inuyasha by the back of the head and pulled him back down.

“Hey! HEY! Get the boobs off of my Inuyasha’s face!!” Sess-youkai demanded.

But Sesshomaru was to busy pressing his hand over his mouth to stifle the laughter that was causing his belly to quake. Just hearing Inuyasha’s muffled curses as a pair of boots were shoved onto his feet was enough to bring tears to Sesshomaru’s eyes.

Technically this was all terribly disrespectful behavior, especially to someone of Inuyasha’s station. But if Inuyasha wanted to he could easily overpower the lot of them, that and Sesshomaru had learned centuries ago that the female attendants of the West were basically fearless.

…And it was damn funny.

Inuyasha pulled away, jerking his face out of the woman’s chest. The hanyou gasped dramatically and had that look that said he was going to start yelling when he tripped over the stool that was pushed behind him.

A tall blond woman didn’t miss a beat as Inuyasha’s bottom hit the stool’s cushion. She simply plucked up a brush and took to Inuyasha’s hair.

“Hey!” The hanyou roared. “What are you….are you even listening to me!?!”

“Please remain still Lord Inuyasha.”

“Still?! STILL?! Your pulling my -ow!- hair!” Inuyasha shot back.

“I believe it is the lack of grooming that is causing the problem.” She muttered.

Two other woman came in, causally spraying Inuyasha with cologne, which the hanyou did not like.

Coughing and wrinkling his nose the boy snarled.

“What the HELL are you doing? Cough cough what are you throwing all over me?!”

Funny. As. Hell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sesshoma ru could only watch the door as the attendants filed their way out, he was afraid that if he looked at his baby brother he would not be able to contain the laugher that was still bubbling around inside of him. But…he couldn’t just NOT look at the boy, plus he was curious.

Turning his head to the side slightly Sesshomaru glanced at Inuyasha…and nearly lost it.

From the look on Inuyasha’s face it would leave one to believe the boy had been violently mugged. Yet other then that the hanyou was immaculate. His clothing was clean and perfect, his hair straight and shimmering in the light. His claws had been polished, his boots as well. Even Inuyasha’s scent stood out, a strong lemongrass mixing in with his natural scent.

Put simply Inuyasha’s appearance and scent was very proper….and sexy.

He just had the look of someone who was in disbelieving shock.

The conflicting image didn’t last long, Inuyasha soon regained his wits.

“What. The. Fuck?” Inuyasha growled. “Why was I just…fucking banshees….what the hell?!”

“Yes…well. As amusing as it is to listen to you be unable to complete a sentence, we really must be going. Come.” Sesshomaru said. Inuyasha stood up from the stool awkwardly and wrinkled his nose again.

“What did the dump all over me?” The hanyou snipped.

“A lemongrass extract I believe. I think it smells quite nice.” Sesshomaru responded.

“I don’t smell.” Inuyasha declared.

“No one said you did.” Sesshomaru replied, although the boy could stand to bathe more often then he tended to.
Sesshomaru turned and started to lead the way to the meeting, and to his relief a grumbling Inuyasha followed.
He sighed mentally. Gods give him strength…this was not going to be fun.

“I wonder….do you think he’s checking us out back there? Maybe we should wiggle the fun parts a little.” Sess-youkai whispered.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Inu yasha ground his teeth together. Why was he always having psycho women take liberties with him?

Kikyo had gone psycho, Kagome was totally psycho, Kagome’s mother seemed normal…but had birthed Kagome, thus probably psycho, Sango could be very psycho, and the mob that had just attacked him had definitely been psycho.

“God damn women are just crazy…that’s all there is to it.” Inuyasha thought.

“Hmm…well there is a FINE specimen of manhood right in front of us.” Inu-youkai chirped.

Inuyasha sighed.

He was actually having a little trouble walking with boots on, his feet felt weird and were starting to sweat.

“Inuyasha…please walk normally.” Sesshomaru said, looking over his shoulder at him.

“Well excuse me. I’ve never worn boots before. I’ve been barefoot my whole life. I’m about to just take them off….”

“You may not.” Sesshomaru said without look at him. “A proper Lord must strive for a certain image. A bare-footed heathen is not one of them.”

Normally Inuyasha would have told Sesshomaru to go fuck himself, because that’s what he did with Sesshomaru, and thrown the boots at his head. But there had been no malice in Sesshomaru’s voice and…well he was to tired.

It wasn’t that he was sleepy, thought he was a little groggy at the moment, it was more that he still didn’t seem to have enough energy. He seriously needed a boost from something.

It was not long before they came to a large, and very heavy duty looking door. Inuyasha expected it to be opened or for Sesshomaru to open it, but for some reason Sesshomaru stopped and turned to face him.

His older brother looked pensive, as if he were mulling over something.

“I do not wish for you to take this the wrong way, I am not trying to insult you.” Sesshomaru said. “But you must be on your absolute best behavior during all of this.”

Inuyasha growled.

“Will you stop lecturing me!”

“I would….if it were not necessary.” Sesshomaru replied. “You must hold your temper, do not insult and more importantly you must not explode if you receive one.”

“Oh so I’m just supposed to eat shit and like it?” Inuyasha snapped.

“No, but you must be subtle, you must not yell and scream.” Sesshomaru said. “This is not your average outing, this is a very delicate proceeding. So stick to the truth, and only the truth. You can win for us just being doing that, and please….PLEASE keep your language clean.”

God he knew he was going to hate this, he had never been all that diplomatic. Tetsusaiga to the face was his version of diplomacy.

“I will try to help you along as best I can, but there is not much vocal aid I can offer.” Sesshomaru informed. “Now….are you ready?”

Inuyasha sighed.

“I guess I’ll have to be.”

Much to his surprise Sesshomaru reached out and brushed Inuyasha’s cheek with the back of his hand.

“You can do this, I have faith in you.”

Sesshomaru turned and lifted a key out of his belt. Sliding it into a hole in the door Inuyasha heard a loud click, and then the door started to open. Something mechanical perhaps?

Inuyasha nearly laughed out loud as a host of solemn faced guards formed a tunnel on either side of them as they made their way across a thick purple carpet.

Once again Sesshomaru had changed his pace to walk shoulder to shoulder with Inuyasha, which made the hanyou both nervous and feel a little better at the same time.
At the end of the little guard formed tunnel there sat a medium to large table with four well crafted looking chairs surrounding it. As they stopped at the table Inuyasha say two other demons.

One was a huge man, taller even then Sesshomaru. He was dressed in rich deep blue and red clothing. He had short spiky grayish brown hair and brown eyes. Two green slashes sat on each cheek, sorta like Sesshomaru’s markings but vertical instead.

Inuyasha could see the pommel of a sword behind the man’s right shoulder. A big broad sword Inuyasha guessed.

The second man was smaller, only a little bigger then he himself used to be, and shorter then he was now. He had long, slick, jet black hair and his eyes were just two piercing black orbs.

His clothing was much more extravagant. Black with good and silver designs, and something told Inuyasha it was real gold and sliver. A one handed sword sat on his hip, seemed to be shaped like a normal katana.

Their scents were easy enough to place. The big man. Bear. The smaller one. Rat.

“Hail and well met Sesshomaru, Lord of the West.” The big man said as he strode over and clapped Sesshomaru on the shoulders. “Tis good to see you.”

Sesshomaru said nothing, but smiled faintly and nodded. Though Sesshomaru did grasp the big man’s forearm in a firm shake when offered.

“Given the charges I’m not sure what is so good about any of this meeting.” The smaller man suddenly said. He stepped forward and locked eyes with Sesshomaru, who only started back coldly.

Inuyasha could feel some kind of tension buzzing between them but he couldn’t really place it.

The smaller man broke his stare seemingly to boredly inspect something on his clothing. But Inuyasha got the feeling it had been more because he didn’t not want anything to do with a physical confrontation with Sesshomaru. Interesting…

If any of it affected Sesshomaru in the slightest Inuyasha didn’t see it.

“Inuyasha, this is Coda, Lord of the North.” Sesshomaru said, gesturing to the bigger man. “Coda, this is my younger brother Inuyasha, junior Lord of the West.”

Inuyasha nearly choked when Sesshomaru actually put a title to his name. Was that what he would be? A junior Lord? What did that mean anyway?

Course he wasn’t sure how official anything like that was. Sesshomaru might say it, but that didn’t make it real.

Coda turned to look at him, like he had not even noticed Inuyasha had been there before. The warmth in Coda’s eyes faded, replaced with something cold and hard. Yet it was not the same disgusted, hate filled look Inuyasha was used to, it was something else, something he couldn’t read.

Inuyasha’s arm twitched, he was going to offer his hand, but wasn’t sure if he was supposed to. Coda also did not offer hi hand like he had with Sesshomaru.

Maybe the rules were different for someone like him. He wasn’t really a Lord after all.

“So…your Inu-Taisho’s little hanyou.” Coda said, his eyes flicking to Tetsusaiga on Inuyasha’s hip.

“I suppose I am.” Inuyasha said, unsure of what else he could say.

“Yet I’ve never seen you before.” Coda muttered.

“No you have not.” Inuyasha replied, feeling annoyed. “Sesshomaru never had need of me before.” Inuyasha added bitterly in his mind.

“And that.” Sesshomaru said, waving his hand towards the smaller man. “Is Enyon, Lord of the East.”

Inuyasha turned his attention to the smaller man reluctantly. Coda was a bit close for his comfort, he was not really a friend to Inuyasha and the hanyou could feel power churning inside of the big Bear.

“Mmmm yes, welcome hanyou.” Enyon said, adding just enough edge to hanyou to make it sound dirty. “I never thought we would see one of your kind here.”

It almost sounded like praise…yet not.

“Oh? And why is that?” Inuyasha asked, and a split second later Sesshomaru put a slight pressure on the small of his back.

“Because most hanyou are filthy, disgusting, weak creatures, and this place is reserved for only the greatest, and the purest.” Enyon responded.

Inuyasha’s temper rose. That was an insult for sure, a carefully worded, carefully toned insult, but an insult all the same. Yet Inuyasha had the feeling that if he called Enyon on it he would simply say -Present company excluded of course-

It was like all the people who had spewed offensive things about hanyou to his face only to add -no offense- when they finished.

And realized they were about to be smacked around.

“Most hanyou do not have the blood of Inu-Taisho running through their veins.” Coda growled. Enyon nodded.

“Ah yes…the great Inu-Taisho. I suppose that does change things.”

Nice…but more of a defense for his Father then for him.

“Come on Sesshomaru…say something…you know…witty and….Sesshomaru-like.” Inuyasha thought.

But Sesshomaru said nothing, which only served to make Inuyasha even angrier, and he could not resist opening his mouth.

“I can’t believe you would say that.” Inuyasha said in mock surprise “I mean to insult yourself like that.”

Enyon blinked in confusion and Sesshomaru increased the prodding pressure on Inuyasha’s back.

“Oh…wait…you said hanyou? I thought you said rats.” Inuyasha quipped, thumping his forehead. “I must still have some water in my ears. You said filthy, disgusting and weak…so I just assumed.”

Enyon’s eyes widened.

“For a creature with such tainted blood, weak human blood, you’ve quite the mouth. Best learn to control it.” Enyon growled.

“I value my Mother’s blood just as much as my Father’s.” Inuyasha said. Inuyasha thought that was a good, honest non-vulgar answer. But Coda bristled with anger.

“You dare put some simpering human woman on the same level as Inu-Taisho?” The big bear demon snarled.

Inuyasha opened his mouth to answer but suddenly Sesshomaru’s claws jabbed into his back, not quite ripping into his flesh but still hurting.

“It is only proper for a child to show respect for both parents.” Sesshomaru said.

Inuyasha nearly blurted out that he held his Mother in higher esteem then his Father, which was true a lot of the time, because he had known her and she had cared for him. His Father had just left him, oh sure he may have died but he still left Inuyasha’s ass.

And look what had happened after that.

But considering that Sesshomaru’s claws were still threatening to slice into the muscles of his back he felt it was best to be silent. Inwardly he was fuming at Sesshomaru’s actions. Just what was the older Inu trying to do? More importantly why was he causing Inuyasha pain to do it?

Inuyasha could hear Sesshomaru and Coda speaking, but he couldn’t make it out over the sound of his own blood pounding in his ears.

He was sick of pain, and the longer Sesshomaru held his claws in place, the more it hurt.

“Your hurting me.” Inuyasha thought, willing Sesshomaru to hear him “Your HURTING me Sesshomaru. Asshole! You. Are. Hurting. Me!

Teamwork be damned, Inuyasha had enough pain in his back normally, he didn’t need even more. Gritting his teeth Inuyasha resolved to give Sesshomaru ONE more minute, if he didn’t ease up after then, then Inuyasha was going to swing back and whack Sesshomaru right in the balls.

See how he liked that.

At fifty-five seconds Sesshomaru’s claws pulled back, thought his hand did not.

“Very well then, the day after tomorrow it is.” Coda said.

Inuyasha blinked, trying to focus back on the business at hand, he had probably missed something important.

“That will do fine.” Sesshomaru. Enyon locked eyes Inuyasha.

“I do hope you are prepared.” The Eastern Lord sneered. “You have a great deal of questions to answer.”

Inuyasha said nothing as the other two Lords went back to their respective areas, though he had the urge to tell them both to go fuck themselves, and Sesshomaru guided him back to the western part.

To bad they weren’t close enough, one Wind Scar and he could be done with this whole mess.

His heart skipped painfully, just once, but it was enough to remind him.

“Like I care what you think or decide.” Inuyasha thought. “I’m fucked either way.”

Pain shot up Inuyasha’s back, racing from the five points Sesshomaru’s claws had dug into him.

Ooohhh….he was going to get it for that.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sesshoma ru sighed mentally as the western door locked tightly behind them. That had gone pretty much how he had thought it would. Enyon had jabbed and Inuyasha had walked right were the Rat wanted him.

Personally Sesshomaru thought Inuyasha’s retort had been masterful, he was impressed. He intended to compliment the boy once they got settled.

But they were on the defensive here and Sesshomaru had not been sure how Coda would take to the hanyou. So Sesshomaru was going to try and make things a little clearer to his brother.

Coda had been very good friends with their Father, but Sesshomaru did not know how the Northern Lord felt about Inuyasha and his Mother.

Now he did it seemed.

The problem was that Inuyasha was all to easy to goad, Sesshomaru had tried to subtly tell Inuyasha to cease speaking, but the boy had either not understood or just didn’t care. He had been forced to use his claws to get his point, literally, across. It was something he had not wished to do, and would apologize for shortly. But he had not had any choice. He could not let the other two think his relationship with Inuyasha was anything but strong, and he needed to keep them from realizing just how little Inuyasha knew of such encounters.

Inuyasha’s whole body was tight as they walked down the hall, he was upset, which wasn’t surprising. That was fine, Sesshomaru had the rest of today, and all of tomorrow to make it up to him, and to coach him on the proceedings.

Just as they entered the common room Sesshomaru spotted Retsu and Daigon each sitting in a lesser chair, he opened his mouth to ask them for a bit of privacy when Inuyasha suddenly spun and drove a huge roundhouse punch right into Sesshomaru stomach.

Completely unprepared for the blow Sesshomaru was nearly doubled over as the air rushed from his lungs. On instinct he pushed back, putting some distance between him and his violent sibling.

“Inuyasha…what…” Sesshomaru gasped.

“What is your fucking problem!?!” Inuyasha roared. “Why do you always have to fucking hurt me!?”

“E-Excuse me?” Sesshomaru fumbled. Who had just punched who in the belly?

“Sticking your claws in MY back, my back that you know hurts me.” Inuyasha snapped.
Retsu’s eyes were as wide as saucers, normally the protocol would have been for them to leave, not that this was normal at all, but Inuyasha was in front of the only door. Perhaps wisely Daigon held the chef in place.

“I was only trying to keep you from digging us into a hole, which you were edging closer to doing, and you had ignored.” Sesshomaru snapped back. He was trying to hold himself back, but Inuyasha had struck him.

AGAIN.

And that just opened the floodgates.

“Did it ever occur to you that you could…oh…I dunno…open your mouth and say something?!” Inuyasha snarled.

“Did it ever occur to you that were I to do so it would expose a weakness between us?” Sesshomaru countered. “For someone who reacts so strongly to being suggested to be inferior in anything, why are you so eager for people to know that I have to tell you to silence yourself? You want me to tell you to shut up?”

Inuyasha ground his teeth together audibly, crossing his arms as he did and glared at Sesshomaru.

“So tell me oh wise one, just what did I say that was so fucking bad?”

“It was not just the words, you were walking right into Enyon’s trap, and you managed to anger Coda. All I was doing was attempting to get you to stop talking.” Sesshomaru answered. “Stop volunteering information.”

Inuyasha had locked eyes with Sesshomaru’s own, which was provoking every single one of his dominate instincts.

Inuyasha had struck him, which on a primal level came across as a clear challenge and Sesshomaru had NEVER responded well to challenges.

“You go to far brother….I love you but you go to far.” Sess-youkai growled.

“He insulted me, what was I supposed to do? Take it? You sure as hell wouldn’t!” Inuyasha spat.

“You were supposed to say nothing.” Sesshomaru growled. “I would have brushed it aside and made him look like a child for even uttering it. But not you. No…not you. I swear….for someone who claims to be as hearty as you do you are terribly thin-skinned.”

It was to much, not even his control was unlimited, and even his very pro-Inuyasha youkai was angry. He had done nothing to warrant being struck, especially not struck so soundly.

For weeks he had endured the runt’s abominable treatment, he had been insulted and attacked, and all he had done was his very best to be gentle and kind.

He was not perfect, mistakes had been made, but Inuyasha had spit every attempt back in his face. For every bit of softness they had shared, Inuyasha had gone right back to being cold and hard.

Put simply, Sesshomaru, Lord of the West, eldest son of Inu-Taisho, had reached his limit.

And Inuyasha was STILL challenging him.

Sesshomaru stomach felt empty, and his body quivered with the urge to knock the hanyou down.

“I’ve taken enough shit in my life, I’m done letting things slide.” Inuyasha declared hotly.

“Do you not understand our situation?” Sesshomaru asked. “We are on the defensive here, pride and temper are two things we can ill-afford.”

“Don’t stick me again Sesshomaru.” Inuyasha snarled.

“Do not strike me again little brother.” Sesshomaru snarled. “This is your last warning. You WILL feel pain if you do it again.”

Inuyasha let out a bark of a laugh.

“Me and pain are old friends. Besides…you deserved it.”
Sesshomaru just barely held back an enraged roar, he could feel his true form pushing through the veil.

“I what? I have done nothing! I have been patient and kind at nearly every turn! And I helped save YOUR life in that field. So just HOW did I…deserve it hanyou?”

Inuyasha grinned sarcastically.

“Heard something interesting when you left me by myself when we were at the gate. Couple of the guards seem to think you ought to push whatever blame there is off on me, let me take the fall. Gonna spike me hard big brother?”
Sesshomaru growled loudly, not only had Inuyasha not answered his question but he was accusing Sesshomaru of extremely dishonorable acts again.

“Why must you accuse me of such things?” Sesshomaru snarled. “Do you think me honor-less?”

Sesshomaru could not restrain his anger, and was just barely able to hold back his body. Heavens help him but all he wanted to hurt Inuyasha…just one strike, that’s all.

And Inuyasha was STILL challenging him!

“Actually I do.” Inuyasha said, stunning Sesshomaru. “Your not just a bastard, you’re a fucking bastard. I don’t trust you one bit.”

Sesshomaru’s youkai snarled in his head, which worried the last bit of rationality in him. How could Inuyasha say that? Say that he didn’t trust him, at least a little, after everything Sesshomaru had done, after everything Inuyasha had allowed him to do.

Sesshomaru stomped over to Inuyasha, intentionally invading his personal space, looking down on him, looming over him.

“You insult me, you strike me, you accuse me baselessly, and you question my honor. You go to far brother….” Sesshomaru growled.

“I think you crossed the line waaaaay before I did.” Inuyasha snapped back.
Sesshomaru’s vision hazed red for a moment, and he knew his eyes were changing.

Would Inuyasha never cease throwing that back in his face?

“We must work together Inuyasha, don’t you understand that?” Sesshomaru asked.

“Don’t claw me again.” Inuyasha warned instead of answering.

“Answer me boy. You have been asked two questions and I demand that you answer.” Sesshomaru snarled.

“Demand all you want, I don’t have to answer.” Inuyasha replied, before turning away from Sesshomaru, and beginning to walk away. Which only infuriated Sesshomaru further.

“Do not walk away from me.” Sesshomaru warned.

Instead of answering Inuyasha just raised his hand, his middle finger jutting out, as he made his way down the hall.

It took everything, EVERYTHING, Sesshomaru had not to attack the hanyou at that moment.

“I have done nothing to warrant this!” Sesshomaru roared at Inuyasha’s back. “Nothing!!”

Inuyasha turned the corner…and then was gone. Though were he was going Sesshomaru had no idea.

His blood was boiling, he did not deserve this, and try as he might he could not cool his anger.

What was wrong with Inuyasha? Was he that stubborn? That cruel? That unforgiving? What of the times Sesshomaru had held him? Came to his aid? Did none of that matter to the boy?

Or…like his body, was the hanyou’s brain slipping on him?

Sesshomaru didn’t know, he didn’t know….all he did know was that it was taking all his strength to keep his true form locked inside.

The sound of breathing to his left attracted Sesshomaru’s attention. Turning his head to the side he found Daigon and Retsu once more, the former looked cautious, the latter squeaked with fear as Sesshomaru’s gaze settled on them.

He had totally forgotten about them. Though he could not blame Retsu for being frightened. His eyes had turned, he could feel that his fangs had long since elongated, distorting his jaw and jutting out of his mouth a bit. It was a hellish face and Sesshomaru knew it.

If anything Retsu’s fear helped calm him slightly, he should be feared. He was mighty, he was deadly. He was Lord Sesshomaru of the Fucking West, hear him roar and get on your god damn knees.

Very, very, VERY few had seen Sesshomaru like this and lived.

“You…may…go.” Sesshomaru said to the chef, his voice deep and guttural.

Retsu seemed extremely relieved and with a nod fled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Daigon watched as Retsu left, and almost wished he could join him, he had not seen Lord Sesshomaru so angry in decades. It worried him.

Keeping his attention on Sesshomaru Daigon made sure not to make eye contact for more then a brief second. The last thing he needed was for Sesshomaru to believe that he was being challenged. Sesshomaru did not react well at all to being challenged, it was often a brutal, bloody, bone-shattering affair.

The demon Lord may have been able to resist his instincts and own personality for his sibling and partial mate, but he doubted Sesshomaru could or would do the same for him.

Knowing what he did about Inu-youkai and Sesshomaru himself Daigon concluded that the elder Inu had shown monumental restraint. Daigon only hoped he had at least a small portion of it left, the damage Sesshomaru could do in his true form in a very short span of time was frightening.

“Is there something you require from this one Lord Sesshomaru?” Daigon asked, keeping his voice as respectable as he could. He wasn’t sure why Sesshomaru was still looming over him but having a pissed off Demon Lord so close was NOT something he enjoyed.

“I have done nothing.” Sesshomaru muttered, his voice deep and rough as granite. Given everything he was seeing and hearing Daigon couldn’t believe how close Sesshomaru really was to losing it. He had not seen Sesshomaru like this since he was a child.

Daigon hadn’t really paid to much attention to each and every interaction the two Inu boys had had, but in this case telling the angry demon what he wanted to hear seemed like a damn good idea.

“Yes milord, you have done nothing.” Daigon whispered. He didn’t quite know what had transpired, but he did have to admit he found it hard to believe that Sesshomaru had done something to earn such a blow.

“Ungrateful brat. After everything I have offered, all my worry, my plans to improve his health. None of that matters to him.” Sesshomaru growled, his hand clenching so tightly it quivered. Sesshomaru wasn’t trembling yet, which was a good sign, nor was he ultra-stiff.

Daigon thought about pointing out that Inuyasha knew little to none of what Sesshomaru had just said, but thought better of it. Sesshomaru was liable to lash out in his current state, something Daigon wanted no part of.

It was not the tainted blade at Sesshomaru’s side Daigon was concerned about, it was his claws. Being cut was barely worth noticing to Daigon, but the acidic poison housed behind those close was nothing to trifle with.

Pausing to make sure his words were respectful and non-threatening Daigon spoke.

“Perhaps it would be best to retire to your chambers for now most honored Lord, so that you may consider your next course of action in peace. You do not need the feeble minded pestering you with their unworthy presences.”

Sesshomaru leveled those frightening eyes on Daigons’ own and the healer dropped his gaze submissively. “And calm the hell down.” Daigon added mentally.

Intellectually he knew Sesshomaru was still Sesshomaru, but he also knew that not all of the demon was exactly home right now.
Sesshomaru cocked his head to the side for a moment before turning and leaving without a single word.

Even once Sesshomaru had gone Daigon found himself unable to breathe a proper sigh of relief, Sesshomaru’s aura still hung thick and heavy in the air, and just that was enough to set the healer on edge.

“…Getting the hell out of this room, yes, yes, yes na da.” Daigon muttered.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wind ing his way through the halls Daigon soon found himself sitting at the dinning room counter, with a nervous Retsu chopping something. After minutes of silence between them Retsu spoke.

“I have never seen Lord Sesshomaru so…angry. I nearly crapped myself. I mean I knew he was powerful but…gods…it felt like a mountain had fallen on me.”
Daigon tipped his head back and down the glass of wine Retsu had provided in one gulp.

“That was but a bucket in the ocean that is Sesshomaru.” Daigon said.

“Damn…” Retsu muttered. “Just what happened? I’ve seen Lords argue, I’ve seen brothers argue and go at it. But…never anything like that. That came out of no where.”
The chef began to mix up the various items he had diced into a bowl.

“This one imagines it was rather tame compared to what it could have been.” Daigon replied. “But to answer….there is much pain between them, old angers, deep angers. Slights and jabs worse then most could think. And when all that comes to a head….boom.”

“But they are brothers.” Retsu said. “I would never do such a thing if I had a brother.”

‘You have not been in their places. There is hatred there dear friend.” Daigon responded. Retsu blinked, a disbelieving look growing on his face.

“Well I know things are quite strained between them…but hate?”

Daigon looked around the room before leaning in close and locking eyes with Retsu.

“This stays between you and Daigon…understand?”

The chef nodded. He might have just been a chef, but Daigon knew just how tight lipped Retsu could be.

“There was a time that Sesshomaru truly, truly hated Inuyasha, and you had better believe that Inuyasha returned that hatred with equal, if not more force.”

“But….” Retsu started before Daigon held up a hand to silence him.

“Now for his part this one believes Sesshomaru has truly released his hatred, his anger is still there, very much so. But his hatred is gone. However Inuyasha’s remains.” Daigon said. “Where as Sesshomaru was perhaps…grown up enough to let his baggage go…it is not so for Inuyasha.”

“Why?” Retsu asked.

“Well for one Inuyasha had done nothing to earn Sesshomaru’s ire, while Sesshomaru himself caused the hatred Inuyasha has for him. Secondly Inuyasha is very young. Far younger then Daigon, younger then Sesshomaru, younger then you, and even younger then our kitsune Atrius.” Daigon answered. “Yet at the same time he is a very bitter old man.”

Retsu looked confused so Daigon forged ahead.

“Inuyasha is old enough to hate, to hold a deep seeded grudge, yet young enough to be very difficult to reason with.”

“He does seem to be rather….stubborn.” Retsu said as be poured some fluid out into the bowl he was working on.

“He’s more then that this one suspects. But yes, out of all the Inu Daigon as ever known in this family, Inuyasha could quite possibly be the most bullheaded of them all.” Daigon said.

“I don’t see hwy they can’t just sit down and talk it out…whatever it is.” Retsu said as he shook various spices out of their containers and into the bowl.

“Because they aren’t listening to each other.” Daigon responded. “Well….to be fair Sesshomaru is trying very hard to listen and understand. It would be more accurate to say that Inuyasha hears, but he isn’t listening, and Sesshomaru is not saying what he NEEDS to say.”

“Why do you think that is?” Retsu asked.

“Caution, fear of rejection, of condemnation.” Daigon answered. “But Daigon has the sneaking suspicion that saying the things he is afraid to, of opening himself bare to Inuyasha is the only way he is going to get through.”

Daigon would have said more, but a messenger suddenly came through the door, and some things were not meant for just anyone to hear.

Wiping his hands on a wash rag Retsu pushed the bowl and some utensils towards Daigon.

“Enjoy.” The chef said as he went to greet the newcomer. Looking down Daigon realized it was one of his favorite dishes, something from his homeland. Hardened bread, hot meat and cheeses, and some greens. How had he not noticed?

What did they eat before Retsu came? He had a nearly perfect memory, but even he could hardly remember.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rets u shook his head as he made hi way back to Daigon, he had read the order five times but still thought that he had to be reading it wrong.

“Strange order?” Daigon asked as he finished up Retsu’s present.

“Well…the food is easy. Lord Sesshomaru ordered a simple meal for himself and Lord Inuyasha….but….” Retsu replied. “He also requested an…enormous amount of wine.”

Daigon chuckled darkly and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

“Well…that proves how upset he is. Guess he’s decided to get drunk tonight. Great….its bad enough Inuyasha doesn’t seem to care about…anything, but the last thing any of us need is Sesshomaru in a fuck it mood.”

“Is that wise? I mean…I’ve never even seen or heard of Lord Sesshomaru drunk.” Retsu said.

“No…but trying talking him out of it.” Daigon replied. “And yes, Sesshomaru can get drunk, it doesn’t happen often…twice in his whole life this one has seen him completely smashed, and it takes a gigantic amount of alcohol to do it.”

No thanks on the first, Retsu liked his organs right were they were.

“I just wish there was something we could do to help. A war would affect us all, but beyond that…I like them. I don’t think they deserve such strife. Lord Inuyasha looks like a tight little ball of pain most of the time, and the way Lord Sesshomaru looks at him…I can’t quite place it, lonely, somber, or something.”

“Very observant.” Daigon remarked. “But what could the two of us do? Inuyasha doesn’t strike this one as the most sociable person around, nor does he seem the type to accept meddling in his personal affairs. And let us not forget that this is also the private business of our Lord.”

Nibbling on his bottom lip Retsu pondered that. He did not like to see others suffer, it was not in his nature. But Daigon was right. He doubted either of the two would welcome their efforts and he knew his place.

He was skilled in the arts of cuisine not battle. He had no desire to bring either of their wraths down upon himself. So….

Retsu looked down at Sesshomaru’s order and then to Daigon, and his mind clicked.

“What if…they stopped holding back?” Retsu asked.

“Well yes. That could help.” Daigon answered. “But this one doubts both will open up enough to be honest and restrained enough not to fight.”

Clicking his tongue Retsu rested his elbows on the counter and leaned in close to Daigon. He couldn’t believe what he was about to suggest…but….

“Surely…there must be something…that would….help them along.” Retsu said in a hushed voice.

“What are you suggesting?” Daigon asked. Retsu considered his idea for a moment, it was damn sneaky, not something he thought he would ever play a part in. But after what he had witnessed on the trip it was obvious that something drastic needed to be done.

Before something horrible happened to all of them.

“You my friend, have all manner of substances under your control, and expert knowledge on both them, and on a body’s inner workings. And I….have quite the order to fill.”
Daigon’s eyes grew big and surprised.

“You are suggesting we….drug them?”

“Well….not like…in a harmful way. But your known for your pranks anyway Daigon, and I’m sure you know of something.” Retsu said.

Daigon stood quickly, an angry look etched on his face.

“How dare you.” The healer hissed. “A joke for amusement is very different from what you are suggesting. It goes against everything a healer swears to do. You insult this one by even speaking such words.”

Retsu recoiled from the now angered elemental.

“I-I’m wasn’t….proposing hurting them. Just like….gods a truth serum or something.”

“Do you realize that what you have just suggested is high treason?” Daigon whispered harshly. “That you could be put to death?”

Retsu blanched.

“Su-surely you…wou-wouldn’t-”
Daigon held up a hand, and dropped his head with a sigh.

“No. This one will not turn you in.” Daigon said. “He knows you are no assassin. But as the one directly in charge of the Lord’s meals this on is appalled.”
With that the healer turned, and began to leave.

“I…I only wanted to help them.” Retsu said feebly. Daigon did not reply.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

There was a cold knot of worry in Retsu’s stomach. He had not intended to insult and anger Daigon, plus there was the whole -put to death- part. Gods…he really should have thought that through before he said anything. Now that he DID think about it he couldn’t believe how stupid he was.

Letting out a deep breath Retsu was forced to sit for a moment, he should have been working on Lord Sesshomaru’s order, but he was so nervous that it was making him nauseous.

He had seriously overstepped himself, even as a friend. He couldn’t help but wonder if Daigon would ever look at him the same way again. He wasn’t a trouble-maker, he had no desire to harm anyone.

He greatly valued the elementals friendship and company. Daigon was one of the first to really welcome him when he first came to the Western castle, and was the one who vouched for him, earning him a chance to win the position he now held.

He had come to care for Daigon, though not in a relationship way. Not that he was against mating with a male, but he just couldn’t look at Daigon that way. It didn’t help that at times Daigon’s body unnerved him, to say nothing about when the man’s…parts would detach, but it was the fact that Daigon looked very much like a teen on the edge of adulthood. Like he was going to start filling out but….didn’t.

He had asked about it once but Daigon had made it rather clear he had not wanted to talk about it, and out of respect Retsu had never asked again.

But what worried him ever more, and was twisting his stomach horribly, was that he felt as if serious trouble was headed for him. He could be banished, demoted, hell…KILLED. He didn’t want to start all over….and he didn’t want to die.

Taking a shuddering breath Retsu fought to calm himself. Things would be alright…he hoped.

The door opened and Retsu was surprised to see Daigon heading towards him, and his stomach flopped. Fortunately there were no guards trailing the healer.

“Uh…yes?” H-How can I help you?” Retsu fumbled weakly.

“You look like your about to vomit.” Daigon said, instead of answering, as he pulled up a stool, sitting down in from of Retsu, looking at him from across the counter.

“Maybe…” Retsu admitted.

“Mmmm….do you require an examination?” Daigon asked.

“Oh Ha Ha.” Retsu grumbled.

“This one was serious. But if that’s how you want to be.” Daigon quipped. “By the way you seem rather sluggish for having such a large order to fill.”

Retsu couldn’t help but shoot Daigon a dirty look.

“I have sent for more bottles. I do not have enough. I will start the meal after I have bottled and chilled Lord Sesshomaru’s assorted wines.”

Daigon pursed his lips as he nodded his head.

“A sound plan.”

Suddenly Daigon brought his hand up, setting a jar of white powder that Retsu had not noticed him having on the counter. Which did NOT help Retsu’s anxiety.

“This one hopes you have realized the error of your thinking, this one would never do such a thing.” Daigon said somberly. Retsu swallowed.

“I understand…but what is…that?”
Daigon wasn’t going to…do something…was he?

“Oh this?” Daigon muttered, waving towards the jar. “It is a synthetic compound called Moxite. It does not occur naturally of course, and can be VERY difficult to produce if one does not really know what they are doing.”

“Oh…uh…so…what is…it for?” Retsu asked hesitantly.

“Well…initially it did not have any official use. It was an accidental creation. However it was discovered to have…mind altering affects. It is now primarily used in sensitive interrogations.” Daigon answered.

“Oh…how?” Retsu asked, feeling a bit more nervous.

“Well sometimes pain proves infective, either because of the subjects own will and toughness, or in cases where the person in question has needed information, but can not be harmed for various reasons, and other methods of information extraction have failed.”

“Oh…kay?” Retsu mumbled.

“You see, what they do is block off the subject’s mouth, so he or she can not breathe though it. Then they put an amount of Moxite onto something, usually a cloth, and force it up against the subject’s nostrils. So that when they breathe it in it gets a nearly straight shot into their brain.” Daigon explained, holding the palm of his hand up to his nose.

That sounded rather…well horrible to Retsu, but he couldn’t help but ask.

“So…what does it do? And why a power…not a liquid for fumes or something?”
Daigon clicked his tongue.

“Well…to answer the second, it is because it cannot be made that way. But to the first, this is where it becomes interesting. You see once it makes its way thought it severely hampers the….creative parts of the brain so to speak, while sharpening memory recall.” The healer explained. “You see, when you lie you generally have to think about it, while memory tends to come out naturally.”

“I think I get it.” Retsu said. “But what about someone who has memorized a lie, or believes it to be true.”

“Well nothing is perfect of course. But what you do is you pick at it, a lie, no matter how good, generally only encompasses one angle. Many times one can get said subject to admit it is a lie outright.” Daigon answered.

Retsu nodded, though he was not sure where this was going, or why it had been brought up in the first place. He certainly hoped he was not about to be on the receiving end.

“Now…inhalation is not the only method Moxite can be delivered. Merely the quickest and most efficient.” Daigon continued. “It can also be ingested, it simply takes longer to take effect, and requires more be used. However it odes have a very curious effect on alcohol. A subject can still become intoxicated of course, in fact it actually heightens the effects. Where it becomes useful is that alcohol tends to weaken inhibitions in the first place, add in Moxite which fogs most of the brain, while sharpening certain parts.”

“Odd I guess…” Retsu said. He wasn’t sure how anyone would find all this out….some experiments.

“It was all the rage at parties for a while, till people began getting themselves in trouble with mates, friends and the like.” Daigon reported.

“I don’t understand.”

“Well imagine telling your mate that you only joined with them for money or whatnot. Not something most people wealthy enough to afford the compound would like. Plus the side effects.” Daigon responded.

“Side effects?” Retsu puzzled.

“Well remember it heightens memory. No matter how blitzed a subject might be they would remember every detail crisp and clear.” Daigon answered.

“So…why are you…I don’t….” Retsu fumbled.

Daigon shrugged.

“Just thought you would find it interesting, and a bit of a warning if you’ve got any brasty nasty secrets.” The healer reported as he hopped off of the stool. “Now this one is sure that you have much to do, so he will let you get to it. Oh and this on is just going to leave this here, right here, on the counter. He doesn’t feel like lugging it around again, might drop it, and who knows what would happen if it got into the air.”

With that the healer left, leaving a speechless Retsu alone…and confused.

Then it clicked.

“You sneaky little….” Retsu gasped. All that grief, just for him to pull that.

Though technically Daigon had not done a thing he said he wouldn’t do, Retsu couldn’t help but notice the little note sticking out from under the jar. Just a simple parts per ounce of liquid chart.

Chuckling Retsu shook his head.

“Time to get to work then.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I nuyasha grumbled to himself as he made his way through the halls. Place was a damn maze, and he kept ending up right back where he started. Luckily Sesshomaru wasn’t there, he didn’t know what would happen if they met up again.

He was still pissed at Sesshomaru, but for some reason he felt like he had dodged something serious, and he was actually nervous about running into Sesshomaru again soon.

It didn’t help that his youkai had actually been bitching him out since then. He didn’t know what its problem was, it wasn’t making a lot of sense. Of COURSE he knew what he had just done. It wasn’t hard to figure out, Sesshomaru had been a prick, so he had thumped him. What was so hard to figure out?

He just wanted to sit outside for a bit, but other then the way they came in there didn’t seem to be anyway out of the castle. No windows so far, no nothing. He didn’t know how to open the big door they had came in, he had not been able to budge it at all either. So he was stuck wandering the halls.

The stone floor was cool and smooth under his feet, he had torn the boots off of his feet not to long ago, just shredded the damn things.

See how Sesshomaru liked that.

But what he REALLY wanted right now was to sit down and eat. He had tried to sniff out the kitchen, but so far nothing. Just the same bland smells, in the same bland halls.

After a while Inuyasha just gave up, and asked some random person he spotted about where he could find what he wanted. Food and rest.

He was rather pleased when he was given clear directions and no hassle. Turns out it wasn’t really that far from where he had started and soon Inuyasha found himself in front of a sturdy looking golden door.
It wasn’t locked so he went right on in.

Closing the door behind him he was both surprised and annoyed to find that not only was it NOT a dinning hall, but Sesshomaru was there as well.

Taking the room in Inuyasha realized it was a bedroom, Sesshomaru himself was reclining on the bed, boots off, and for some reason there had to be over a dozen big watertight barrels filled with ice, with bottles stuck in them, leading from the bed to the wall.

Just where the hell were they getting ice? Seriously…he had never seen anything other then Kagome’s freezer and winter cold make ice. So where was all this ice coming from?

Sesshomaru looked up at him but said nothing.

Inuyasha strode across the large room, thinking he might find another door that led to where he wanted to go, but it didn’t look like there was going to be one.

“What are you searching for?” Sesshomaru asked blandly. Inuyasha let out an agitated sigh.

“I was told this was the way to food.” Inuyasha grumbled. Clearly he had been lied to. So clearly…someone needed to be beaten in the head.

“It will arrive shortly.” Sesshomaru said.

Inuyasha gave Sesshomaru a look, had the bastard ordered everyone to tell Inuyasha to come here? And how did he know Inuyasha would be hungry?

“Didn’t wait for me to order this time?” Inuyasha asked.

“Food is food….remember?” Sesshomaru countered.

Fair enough.

Inuyasha could see an empty set of dishes on the table near Sesshomaru, looked like the older Inu had already eaten. Inuyasha was then annoyed to find that there didn’t seem to be any chairs in the room, which was odd. Where was he supposed to sit?

“I see your boots are missing.” Sesshomaru stated.

“Yup.” Inuyasha said.

“Someone took the time and effort to craft those for you, the least you could have done was respect them.” Sesshomaru chided, obviously guessing what Inuyasha had done. Not that he cared.

Inuyasha shrugged.

“I didn’t ask them to.”

Sesshomaru scoffed softly, and plucked up one of the many bottles within reach. With his thumb claw the elder demon popped the cork and took a sip. Sesshomaru made a pleased noise and face, purring at the flavor.

Inuyasha was surprised once again when Sesshomaru tilted his head back and drained the entire bottle in four large gulps.

Lowering the bottle to the floor with a sharp exhalation of breath Sesshomaru set it gently on the floor, and then picked up a small stack of paper.

Inuyasha scratched behind one of his ears as Sesshomaru began to read.

“What was that?” He asked. Sesshomaru had drank it so fast he had not been able to catch a whiff.

“Wine.” Sesshomaru answered.

Holy hell…

“Are you really going to drink all of that?” Inuyasha asked. He found it mildly amusing that this was the second time he had asked that question about the same substance.

“…I may.” Sesshomaru grumbled. “What do you care?”

“I don’t really.” Inuyasha stated. “Its just a hell of a lot.”

“Its not good for him to be drinking that much. He’ll get sick…what about is liver? Isn’t drinking bad for it? I can’t remember.” Inu-youkai whispered.
Inuyasha sighed to himself, if food was coming then he would have to stay. He just hoped his youkai wouldn’t pester him, he didn’t care if Sesshomaru drank himself to death right in this very room.

Be funny as hell actually.

Still…no chairs or even a table meant he would have to sit on the floor….figured.

Shuffling his way over to an empty corner Inuyasha leaned into it, preparing to slide down to the floor when Sesshomaru spoke.

“There is plenty of room next to me little brother.”

Inuyasha tilted his head to the side to look at Sesshomaru.

“I’m not sitting next to you.”

“Suit yourself. I can assure you it is much more comfortable here then there.” Sesshomaru reported.

Ignoring him Inuyasha sat himself down on the floor, his back and tailbone instantly hating him for it.

Together the two brothers sat in silence, only the sounds of Sesshomaru’s papers rustling and ice shifting when Sesshomaru grabbed another bottle disturbing it.

Food came soon and Inuyasha accepted it with a nod. It was nothing special, just rice, meat, bread and water. But there was a lot of it and it was filling, so Inuyasha wolfed it down with glee.

After he finished he set the dishes down next to him, if Sesshomaru could set shit on the floor so could he, letting out a satisfied little burp as he did.

“Your excused.” Sesshomaru said.

He didn’t recall being asked to be excused, snobby prick…

A quick glance at Sesshomaru revealed that three more bottles had joined the first, making it an even four. Still…..Sesshomaru didn’t seem affected. Inuyasha had seen others drink, after two bottles they were pretty much hammered.

“If its not to much trouble, where am I sleeping tonight?” Inuyasha asked, hating that he had to, but sleep sounded so good right now.

“Here.” Sesshomaru said.

“Here?”

Sesshomaru patted the bed next to him.

“We will share.”

“Hell no.” Inuyasha growled. Sesshomaru gave him a look, one that was not friendly in the slightest.

“There is only one bedroom here Inuyasha, there is no other place left for you to go. Trust me, it is of high quality. You will sleep soundly and comfortably.” Sesshomaru reported.

“I’m not sleeping with you.” Inuyasha stated stubbornly.

“Inuyasha….the bed is very large as you can see, there is room enough for both of us, room enough that from either side we will not even touch.” Sesshomaru countered, strain lacing his voice.

“I’m not sleeping with you.” Inuyasha repeated. Enough things had happened to him being near Sesshomaru while alone, he didn’t need more.

“Yet…each of those times we either A, got off. B, slept good or C, had our aches soothed.” Inu-youkai said.

“You forgot D, had the shit embarrassed out of me. E, had you and my human side go ape shit, and finally F, got punched in the fucking heart!” Inuyasha snapped mentally.

“Then sleep on the floor you stubborn brat!” Sesshomaru snapped. “But do not whine to me when your body aches tomorrow. Which it will.”

“Great…now he’s mad at us.” Inu-youkai whined. “See what you do?!”

“Nice to see you acting more like the Sesshomaru I know.” Inuyasha quipped, only for Sesshomaru to shoot him a VERY dirty look.

“Get off yourself Inuyasha. If anyone is being unreasonable here it is you.” Sesshomaru shot back. “Not that I think you care. You probably think your right to do so.”

“Oh and I’m not?” Inuyasha retorted. A lifetime of abuse, a promise to be killed one day. Things like that tended to eat at a guy. “Just what do you think I am anyway?”

“A child.” Sesshomaru replied, which had predicable effects on Inuyasha. “A bratty child throwing a fit just because they can. I offer you a warn, soft, safe place to sleep and you get all nasty. Why? Because you will be near me. Oh the unmitigated horror.”
Sesshomaru looked a bit disgusted as he said it, which made Inuyasha feel a little foolish. Pushing it aside Inuyasha spoke.

“I have my reasons.”

“Oh?” Sesshomaru spouted. “Well I certainly hope that when you wake up cold, with your body in horrible knots, your joints swollen and stiff, that your reasons give you comfort.”

Inuyasha shuddered slightly, gods knew he didn’t want that at all but….

“Look….every time I get need you, especially when we are alone, or sleeping, something happens. Every single time.” Inuyasha pointed out. To that Sesshomaru looked amused.

“Are you afraid little brother?” Sesshomaru teased. “Afraid you might wake up snugged up to your big brother?”

“I’m not afraid of anything!” Inuyasha balked. “Least of all you!”

“Hmmm…unconvincing I’m afraid. You do seem like it to me.” Sesshomaru mused. “Little hanyou afraid he might cling to me.”

Inuyasha growled.

“More like you clinging to me.” He shot back, which only to seemed to amuse Sesshomaru further.

“Little pup Yash, afraid of a little contact. Worried he might wake up with his brother curled around him.” Sesshomaru chuckled.

Inuyasha shot up to his feet, which alerted him to the painful ache in his back and tailbone, just from that short time on the floor.

“I am not!” Inuyasha snapped. “Don’t call me Yash! And DON’T call me a pup!”

Sesshomaru smirked, yet said nothing. Setting his papers to the side Sesshomaru took another swing from his fifth bottle before stretching out on the big bed, sighing pleasantly as he did.

Oh…oh that was uncalled for.

“Sure looks comfortable…” Inu-youkai whispered.

Yeah…it did….and he REALLY didn’t want another knotted up day. Hell he was sick of the minor ache he had now. He would risk it, but he just couldn’t work the kinks out by himself.

Grumbling Inuyasha stalked over to the other side of the bed and flopped down on it, making sure to keep distance between himself and Sesshomaru.

“Just…just keep to your own side.” He warned. Turning away from Sesshomaru Inuyasha pulled his legs in, curling up.

“But of course.” Sesshomaru murmured humorously.
Inuyasha wiggled into the bedding, which was MUCH better then the floor. Granted he was a little chilled, but both he and Sesshomaru were on top of the fur and he didn’t feel like interacting with Sesshomaru.

Why was this place so cold anyway?

“If the light is bothering you, let me know and I will put out some of the candles.” Sesshomaru said, and Inuyasha heard him put another empty bottle down.

“I’m fine.” Inuyasha muttered. He light really wasn’t bothering him, he could sleep at any kind of the day, right under the sun if he had to.
Still…something else was poking at him.

“Just how much of that are you going to drink?” He asked, he wasn’t sure if he wanted to see a drunk Sesshomaru, much less be right next to him. Or asleep.

“As much as I please.” Sesshomaru answered. “Are you going to wear your sword to bed?”

“So your going to get drunk?” Inuyasha puzzled. “And yes I am.”

“It may happen.” Sesshomaru said.

“Well if you get sick on me or…touch me, I’m going to knock your head off.” Inuyasha grumbled, a little bothered by Sesshomaru’s behavior, yet not knowing why.

“I think you will be safe.” Sesshomaru stated sarcastically.

Silence took over again, and despite having a clear desire to sleep inside of him he couldn’t keep his mouth shut.

“Its an awful lot for any one person to drink.” Inuyasha muttered.

“Are you wanting to share?” Sesshomaru asked.

“No.” Inuyasha stated firmly. “I don’t drink.”

He had seen Miroku drink of several occasions, and he had no desire to act like that much of a fool. He was always surprised when Sango didn’t kill the monk, course….she tended to get drunk with him.

“Have you tried it?” Sesshomaru asked.

“Have you seen me pick up one of those bottles?” Inuyasha huffed.

“Then how do you know you do not?” Sesshomaru continued.

“I just do.” Inuyasha stated.

Not that he had never thought about it. He had, many times. He had heard people talk about how it helped them drown their sorrows, the problem was…his sorrows tended to drown him. Still….it had been tempting, and the only thing that had stopped him time and time again was running into hopeless drunks. People so dependent on the stuff that they couldn’t even function without it.

“Ahhhh.” Sesshomaru muttered. “Can’t piss with the big boys eh?”

“W-What?” Inuyasha sputtered and turned over, sitting up as he did. Sesshomaru shrugged.

“If your intimidated by the prospect just say so. I just thought you would like to try something new. Might relax you little brother.” Sesshomaru said.

“Wait….wait. Intimidated? You must be drunk already.” Inuyasha grumbled.

“Hardly.” Sesshomaru remarked dryly. “But if you can not, you can not.”

Inuyasha growled.

“I can to! I just don’t want to.”

“Very well.” Sesshomaru said blandly. Inuyasha was getting annoyed by his elder brother’s tone. Tell HIM he couldn’t do something? Who the hell did Sesshomaru think he was?

“I can! Not only can I but….but I bet I could out drink you!” Inuyasha declared. Stupid Sesshomaru…

“Warning! Warning! Stupidity entering your actions!” Inu-youkai shouted.

“Oh really? Well just what are you betting?” Sesshomaru asked, locking eyes with Inuyasha, a small grin spreading on his face.

“I don’t know.” Inuyasha grumbled.

“Fair enough.” Sesshomaru said before thrusting an unopened bottle into Inuyasha’s hands. “I accept your challenge little brother. Perhaps we will further define the stakes later.”

Inuyasha just stared at the bottle, actually think about what he was committing himself to, a rare move for him.

Apparently that short pause was enough to make Sesshomaru feel he needed help. The demon Lord stuck his hand out, again jabbing his thumb claw into the cork. With a quick flick of his wrist the cork went flying, and Sesshomaru gestured smugly at the bottle.

The bittersweet scent of the bottles contents reached Inuyasha’s nose and again he hesitated.

“Is this really a good idea?” Inuyasha thought.

Looking at Sesshomaru Inuyasha quickly made up his mind, something about the amused little smile on Sesshomaru’s face annoyed the crap out of him. Besides….he never backed down from a challenge, especially not one HE issued.

“Anything you can do, I can do.” Inuyasha announced defiantly.

With that Inuyasha tipped his head back, it would probably be best to just get it over with quickly.

It took him five big gulps before the bottle was drained, and it burned a little on the way down. Gasping he pulled the bottle away from his lips, setting it down on the floor next to his side of the bed.

It took a few seconds but a dizzying rush went straight to his head, it was a bit strange, a new feeling actually, but he shook it off. He didn’t really like the burn, but….it actually didn’t taste that bad.

“Not much time to savor it if you do that.” Sesshomaru informed. “Careful little brother, you’ll make yourself sick if you keep that up. Trust me.”

Inuyasha bared his teeth.

“What? Getting scared you’ll lose?” Ugh….his stomach felt weird now.

Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow.

“You still have four bottles to go before you’ve matched me pup.”

Oh yeah….

“Well….give me another one then.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I nuyasha set his bottle down with deliberate caution. What was he on now?

Raising a wobbly hand Inuyasha began to count.

“Okay…s-so…uh yeah……twenty….uh…two.” Inuyasha muttered

“Hn….not to bad for a beginner.” Sesshomaru stated.

Inuyasha pushed himself up to lean against he headboard. He felt all….buzzy. Light too, like if he moved to hard or fast he’d just fly across the room. But his body didn’t hurt anymore, which was nice, and he was warm, really warm.

Though Sesshomaru kept pushing him over. Oh sure he said he it wasn’t him but Inuyasha wasn’t stupid. He wouldn’t just fall over for no reason.

Stupid Sesshomaru….

Rolling over to sit up on his knees, which made the room tremble for a moment, Inuyasha looked at Sesshomaru and growled. Sesshomaru looked amused.

“And just what are you growling at over there little Yash?”

“Not…ittle….little.” Inuyasha said, for some reason his tongue had grown, getting all thick and stuff and it made it weird to talk. It was Sesshomaru’s fault…he had done it…somehow. “Where didja get your markin’s?”

Sesshomaru pulled up his knee, resting his arm on it. He had long since put his papers away, which was good because Inuyasha didn’t like him reading while they were doing something.

“From Father.” Sesshomaru answered.

“Oh…” Inuyasha muttered. “Well I want some. Give em to me.”

“I can not.” Sesshomaru said.

“Uh huh!” Inuyasha insisted. “Ya jus said Fader gave em to yew. So give!” Inuyasha held his hand out.

“I meant that I inherited them from them genetically. Why do you want them anyway?” Sesshomaru asked.

“So…people will stop makin fun of me.” Inuyasha answered. “No either you give them….or….or I’ma takin yours.”

“I was born wit them.” Sesshomaru said. “They don’t come off.”

“Pshh….sure. Like I believe you were boy all moony and stripy, with your moon and…strip-ness.” Inuyasha grumbled as he grabbed a new bottle. Taking a drink Inuyasha was able to set the bottle up on the little table built into the headboard after three tries.

He WOULD have gotten it on the first try, but somehow Sesshomaru kept moving it away from him.
Ass.

Moving back where he had been, or trying to, Inuyasha quickly found himself face first in the bedding. Grumbling curses Inuyasha pushed himself up.

“Damn it Sesshomaru. Stop pushing me over.”

Sesshomaru laughed, cause he was mean.

“I did not even touch you.”

Inuyasha curled his lip, which only made Sesshomaru chuckle.

“Yes yew did! Yer always pushing me. You’re a pusher, pushing people with your pushy pushy-ness.” Inuyasha insisted. Looking over he noticed that Sesshomaru’s bottle pile was STILL bigger then his own.

Damn.

“You are drunk, your balance is off. Stop trying to move so much.” Sesshomaru reported. Smug jerk, thought he knew everything.

“I’m not drunk.” Inuyasha slurred.

“You are.” Sesshomaru countered.

“Am not!” Inuyasha snapped. “I think that I would know if I was drunk. And if I was, then you would be too.”

Inuyasha crossed his arms and grinned. Yeah…beat that Sessy-smartass.

“And your not beating me.”

Sesshomaru said nothing, just smiled and nodded in that…Sessy way he did.

Balance was off, bah, he’d show Sesshomaru.

Getting his feet under him Inuyasha stood up, but before he could get completely vertical the room spun violently and he found himself falling on his ass. Sesshomaru chuckled and Inuyasha glared at him and jabbed his finger at his older brother threateningly.

“You shut up. The bed is all soft, so I sink. Its not solid…makes it hard to stand.” Inuyasha insisted.

“Of course.” Sesshomaru agreed.

Grumbling Inuyasha retrieved his bottle, finishing it off after a few minutes.

As he set it on the floor he studied his pile. At first he thought they would end up with a mess of bottles all over the floor. But the room was huge and Sesshomaru had lined up and stacked. They did stack pretty easily, but for some reason some of his tended to fall over when he tried to add another one.

Sesshomaru was cheating, Inuyasha knew it. Bastard.

Plucking a few of the meat strips off of the huge plate Sesshomaru had ordered Inuyasha chewed on them.
Tasty they were…or they were tasty rather.

Shaking his head hard as he finished Inuyasha crawled over to Sesshomaru, pushing his face in close to his brothers.

“Don’t try to distract me.” Inuyasha grumbled. “I remember stuff you know. Marks. Give.”

“Inuyasha…” Sesshomaru chuckled.

“Bark!” Inuyasha snapped. Sesshomaru’s eyes grew wide, and then something happened. Something Inuyasha had never seen before.

Sesshomaru started to laugh, HARD. Like gut busting laughter.

Inuyasha pulled back, resting on the back of his feet indignantly, and crossed his arms.

“What was that?!?!?” Sesshomaru gasped between bouts of laughter. “Did you just try to bark at me?”

“I didn’t try anything I-” Inuyasha started to say.

“-That is not a bark, all you did was open you mouth and say, bark, loudly.”

Inuyasha didn’t see what was so funny, but apparently his attempt at dominate forcefulness had backfired….

“Well fine!” Inuyasha snapped. “If your so damn amazing open your stupid hole and show me.”

It took a few minutes for Sesshomaru’s laughter to die down, but when it did Sesshomaru cleared his throat and sat up straighter.

Inuyasha snorted as Sesshomaru took a breath, he was lucky Inuyasha didn’t shove a bottle up his ass.

Sesshomaru tiled his head up slightly, quickly too, as he opened his mouth and belted out a harsh, loud as hell noise that caused Inuyasha to topple over backwards, both from surprise and the force of it.

It sounded a hell of a lot more like a dog then Inuyasha’s had.

Scrambling up on his knees Inuyasha stared at Sesshomaru in disbelief.

“How’d….” The hanyou muttered before trying again, only to achieve the same result as before.

It was annoying, and Sesshomaru’s reignited laughter wasn’t helping any.

“Shut up!” Inuyasha snapped. “Its not that damn funny”

“Try’s to bark….just says bark.” Sesshomaru whimpered. Which was all he could do with his lungs being emptied by laughter.

“Tell me how you did that!” Inuyasha demanded.

Pushing himself up, he had rolled over during his bout of Inuyasha pissing off laughter, Sesshomaru sat up straight.

It took a few minutes for Sesshomaru actually quit laughing enough to speak. Which was dumb because it was not THAT fucking funny. Inuyasha took another swig from his bottle as Sesshomaru got control of himself.

Letting out one last giggle Sesshomaru cleared his throat once more.

“Alright…first of all it doesn’t come from here.” Sesshomaru said, tapping his throat. “You don’t use your voice, it comes from here.” Sesshomaru tapped his sternum. “Don’t just to say it…just….”
Sesshomaru let out another rough bark, which made Inuyasha’s spine lock up.

Inuyasha took a breath, trying to mimic Sesshomaru. But all he managed to do was let out another of his little…embarrassments. Sesshomaru giggled and shook his head.

“No, no.” Sesshomaru said, sliding over to Inuyasha. The older demon pushed Inuyasha back slightly, making it sit up straighter. “Relax your tongue. Don’t try to form a word.” Sesshomaru gently rubbed at Inuyasha’s throat, why Inuyasha didn’t know.

He took a breath and Sesshomaru pressed on his solar plexus a bit.

“Just push it out.” Sesshomaru said, and Inuyasha did, or at least he tried.

A true bark did come out, but not at all like Sesshomaru’s. His was higher pitched…more of a yip then anything.

Inuyasha was completely mortified. That was even WORSE then before.
Sesshomaru started laughing again, hanging his arm over Inuyasha’s shoulders and leaning into his chest.

“Oh my god…” Sesshomaru exclaimed.

“Shut up!” Inuyasha snapped, smacking Sesshomaru on the back. The only demon rose up, burying his face in the crook of Inuyasha’s neck, nuzzling it a bit as he did.

“You bark like a puppy.” Sesshomaru snickered. “Yip….oh lord.” Pulling back Sesshomaru wiped tears from his eyes. “Good first try….puppy.” Sesshomaru giggled. “Do it again.”

“Fuck you!” Inuyasha growled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sessh omaru chuckled as Inuyasha put down another bottle. The pup was well and truly drunk. Him….not so much.
He was buzzy yes, but not yet drunk. He wasn’t sure if he should try now anyway.

It had been his intention when he had ordered it. He had been so angry he simply had not cared. But things had turned out fairly well.

He had gotten the idea, that maybe if Inuyasha had a few drinks it might calm him down, so he had….goaded the boy a bit.

Though he had not expected Inuyasha to challenge him to a contest. He wasn’t sure what the boy had been thinking. Competitive sprit probably.

He really hadn’t expected Inuyasha to be so affected either, the wine wasn’t that strong, certainly not half as strong as some of the liquor he could have ordered, he had downed a great deal more then Inuyasha and he was still fine. It did taste very good though, his compliments to Retsu.

But he could still think clearly, mostly anyway, and recall facts perfectly, which had always been his test. He would think of a series of numbers, write them down, and if he could still recall them later…well then he wasn’t drunk enough yet.

Four, seven, twelve.

It came easily. So…he wasn’t done yet. Though he really wasn’t drinking totally for himself anymore, he was drinking to beat Inuyasha, which was easy. But it was more so that Inuyasha couldn’t drink to much.

Yip.

Sesshomaru giggled under his breath. That had been adorable. Inuyasha had sounded JUST like a little puppy.

He could not help but laugh.

Also Inuyasha seemed to be a rather friendly drunk overall, and other then accusing Sesshomaru of pushing him over when he fell, things were rather pleasant between them at the moment.

Yes Inuyasha had smacked at him a time or two, but that didn’t really bother Sesshomaru. In fact it felt rather….brotherly.

He couldn’t help but wonder how receptive Inuyasha would be to conversation, questioning especially. Maybe Inuyasha would be a bit more chatty then when he was sober.

Still…he felt he should be careful, the last thing he needed was a drunk AND angry Inuyasha.

Sipping from his bottle, he didn’t care enough to use a glass, Sesshomaru took in the sight of his baby brother.

Inuyasha did look rather cute, his eyes were bright with a hint of gloss and he had the most adorable red blush in his cheekbones. Plus his ears had drooped a little at the tips.

“Lets pounce.” Sesshomaru whispered.
He would not. He was NOT trying to get Inuyasha to rut with him.

“Ne….Inuyasha?” Sesshomaru muttered.

“Hm?”

Inuyasha turned his attention to him.

“Mind if I ask you a question little brother?”

“I…suppose.” Inuyasha muttered, though he sounded a little guarded.

He would have to ask something small, something simple. Something that wasn’t really tied up between them and their past, just to get the ball rolling.

“What is the story behind you and your humans?” Sesshomaru asked.

“We’re…hunting Naraku.” Inuyasha answered.

“Yes I know that, you have a common foe. But I do not know how you all came to be a little pack.” Sesshomaru responded. Inuyasha clicked his tongue, rocking his head from side to side.

“Not….really a pack….but I guess….it all started with Kagome. Stupid Kagome…” Inuyasha muttered. “Ya know….what really got me? Everyone acted like we were all….toget-together and stuffs.”

“Meaning you were not?” Sesshomaru asked. He had thought the miko and his brother were at least at the beginning phase of a relationship.

“Not really, I mean…we never did anythang. She yelled at m-me like w-w were though.” Inuyasha responded. “We weren’t…in….int…inta…”

“ Intimate.” Sesshomaru supplied.

“Yeah that.” Inuyasha grumbled as he sighed heavily. “Neva even talked bout things like that…and hell….I bet she’da sat me halfway to the center of earth if I e-ever to-told her that I wanteded her.”

Sesshomaru youkai growled dangerously in his head.

“I’ll rip her lungs out if she even THINKS of getting between me and MY Inuyasha.”

Sesshomaru tried to push the idea way, it was silly to consider. After all the fuss with that rosary and all.

“But I assume you did, want her that is.” Sesshomaru said, not that he wanted to talk about Inuyasha and the miko, but it was something.

“Yea….I did. Bad actually.” Inuyasha confessed. “Didn’t….help that she wears like….n-n-nothing.”
That was true, the girl was rather…..indecent in her choice of garb.

“Never broached the subject?” Sesshomaru asked. He supposed he could learn a little from this.

“What? Branched?”

‘Broached. I mean you never brought it up.” Sesshomaru clarified.

“Hell no.” Inuyasha spat. “And that’s another ting, she was always claiming me. Oh you shoulda seen how she gets when K-Kikyo shows up. But if I didta same? She’d be all pissed. Oh but crap-ass Koga does it all the fragging time.”

“Worthless as a mate to him.” Sess-youkai stated.

“It dinna get to bad mostly. She dinna really do anything to mess with m-me. But the nights were…different.” Inuyasha said. Sesshomaru chuckled lightly, poor Inu…did he realize how he was talking at all?

“Oh?”

“See…sometimes…w hen she’d be seepin. She’d like…uh…moan…an writhe around…in that little bed roll of hers. Which a course I’d hear. Buuuut….it was the scent that always got m-me. Ugh….I dunno why….but it’d go RIGHT to my poor cock. And I’d jus have to sit there all night.”

“A dream probably.” Sesshomaru said.

Inuyasha nodded.

“Thatsss…what I thought. Gods….sometimes I would jus…want to go down there an….” Inuyasha growled. “My dreames were the worst though. Like….I had this dream once…where like….I was chasing her like…thought he forest, all tackled her and stuffs and just…mounted her like, HA gotcha now! All mine! It was nice till I woke up.”

Sesshomaru couldn’t help but snicker lightly, poor boy.

“Mmmm…still….I kinda like the sound of that. Nice and heated….just not with her.” Sess-youkai purred

“That damn kit though….he makes it worse. Inuyasha you smell funny.” Inuyasha complained, mimicking his kits voice. “Course then Kagome starts asking him questions…an he can’t explain it….always, always, ALWAYS tries to say something about smelling it on his mum and daad though.” Inuyasha slurred.

Sesshomaru shrugged.

“Why not take a bath and tend to yourself.”

“Oh gee….why didn’t I tink of that?” Inuyasha quipped. “Na that easy. First off all there isn’t always a hot spring…and cold water? No thanks. Annnnd I can’t just go somewhere else cause Kagome wants to know why. She’s fucking bloodthirsty w-when she wants to….kn-know som-som-something…..damn it why c-cant I talk? What….didja do to my tongue Sess…sessho….” Inuyasha growled. “Sesshomaru!”

“I did not do anything to your tongue. To the point…why didn’t you just tell her the truth?” Sesshomaru responded.

“Yeeeah….and have my dick broke off when she sits me. And she will.”

“Yet another reason we are such a better mate.” Sess-youkai stated.

Sesshomaru wasn’t going to argue that. Girl was down right horrible to his poor little brother. At least, even at his worst, he had not dabbed Inuyasha with sweetness only to smash him.

“Then…the one time…there is a spring around guess what?” Inuyasha questioned.

“I do not know.” Sesshomaru answered.

‘Fucking Miroku wants to come too!” Inuyasha exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air. “I try to tell him…that I like…want privacy, but Kagome just goes, Inuyasha…your both boys, besides it will save time, and aren’t you the one always complain bout us wastin time? Gods I w-was s-soo pisseded at him.”

“How troublesome.” Sesshomaru murmured.

“So…like…once we get there, he like…starts to try and give me…ad-advices. Yeah…cause…Sir gropes-a lot monk SO knows how to get on the good side of a gurl.” Inuyasha grumbled.

“Gropes…a lot?” Sesshomaru puzzled. That was…new.

“Canna keep his hands off of ass.” Inuyasha supplied.

“I know one ass his hands BETTER stay off of.” Sess-youkai threatened.

“Annyways. He says, Inuyasha….you have to be…more romantic with Kag-Kagome. R-Roma-….god dammit…..Romantic! Can yew believe that? I don’t even have a pot to piss in. I haves no home, no money, no…no…anything.” Inuyasha said. “All I have is….one thinga clothes….and a sword. How the FUCK am I sup-suppose to be…ro-romantic?” Inuyasha slurred.

Sesshomaru said nothing, he did not know what to say, for some reason he just couldn’t think of anything. But this all did let him know that he probably needed to be the driving force in whatever relationship they might have. Poor Inuyasha just wouldn’t know what to do, though Sesshomaru was sure he could ease him into it.

“So…he starts talking about nights under the stars, flowers, and crap like that. Every single night is a night under the stars for me! Sure a girl might like the view and…stuff, maybe a nice dinner. B-but you think she’s gonna be ‘apppy when she has to sleep there?” Inuyasha grumbled. “You know…when you break it down, you know what girls REALLY like? A house, heat, food. I might not know much…but in my opinion there is nuttin a girl likes better then NOT being homeless. So basically I dun have shit to offer, and the jackass is running his mouth. Pfft….maybe I shoulda jus fucked him.”
Sesshomaru choked a little, wrong moment to take a drink obviously.

“WHAT?!?!” Sess-youkai screeched. “NO! No no no no no!”

“Surely you are not serious.” Sesshomaru gasped, trying to get his wind back, and the wine out of his lung.

“Well….no. But it would have been funny as hell to say. Just imagine his face. Alright monk, that’s enough with the shit, bend over.” Inuyasha giggled.

“Men do not have sex. Is that not your very own words?” Sesshomaru asked. Inuyasha had been quite adamant in his distaste for male relationships, yet know he was bringing one up? Sesshomaru was…curious.

“Yeah, they don’t. But they’ll rape the crap outta each other…trust me.” Inuyasha snorted.

“You would violate the monk?”

Inuyasha sighed dramatically.

No. I would have just been fucking with him.”

Perhaps so, but now Sesshomaru was…intrigued.

“What if he said yes?” Sesshomaru asked.

“I’d say yes!” Sess-youkai declared. “Make that a yes, yes, yes, YES!”

“Buzrah?” Inuyasha grunted as he took a drink.

“What if….you expressed a desire to take the monk, and he agreed. Basically…you told him to bend over and he did. What then?” Sesshomaru clarified.

“I’d smack him inna head.” Inuyasha snorted.

“Why? Why not take him?” Sesshomaru pressed, not that he wanted Inuyasha to rut with the monk, he was just curious as to Inuyasha’s thought process on the subject. The boy had not really done more then go, Ew gross!

“Because….he’s a man?” Inuyasha retorted like Sesshomaru was a damn fool.

“What is the difference? Between the monk and the miko, both would sate you, and from what I’ve seen the monk treats you better.” Sesshomaru said.

“First….it’d be Miroku’s ass…which is different then Kagome’s….uh….what is that thing called again?” Inuyasha replied. “….Come to think of it I’ve never seen what’s down there…it might have teeth.”

Sesshomaru giggled.

“True, but only biologically.” He muttered, though now that he thought over that, he wasn’t sure how much sense it made. “And….teeth little brother?”

Inuyasha threw up his hands and made a face.

“Hey! I dunno….it sure seems like everything I wanna do ends up having teeth trying to get me somewhere. Food, teeth. Water to drink and bath, teeth. Cave to sleep in, fucking teeth!”

That made Sesshomaru laugh, and he didn’t hold it back this time.

“No Inuyasha…I can assure you…there are no teeth located on, in, or near a woman’s neither regions.” Sesshomaru said. Inuyasha looked unconvinced.

“Yeah….but this is Kagome we are talking about. If anyone has evil teeth creatures its her. Especially during…that time.” Inuyasha said.

“That…time?”

The hanyou looked around as if someone might be listening in, before he leaned in a little.

“Listen….are you listening to me? Seriously…pay attention.” Inuyasha said. “I dunno why, and its only happened in the last year. But….like once a month….she becomes EVIL. Fucking Naraku would shit himself if he met Kagome when she’s….uh…..um…fuck…what did her mom call it? Nevamind…..its not important…..what IS important is the evil….and do you know what comes with evil?”

“No…what comes with evil little brother.” Sesshomaru asked, rather amused.

“Teeth.” Inuyasha whispered seriously.

Once again Sesshomaru’s poor lungs were deprived of oxygen as he began to laugh, his stomach was starting to cramp up as well. Finally after a few minutes he was able to control himself and forged again.

“Still, you could have spoke up about your feelings.”

“Nah….I mean I wanted Kagome….but I didn’t….like…need her you know?” Inuyasha muttered before looking at Sesshomaru with imploring eyes. “Does that make me a bad person?”

“Um….no. There is no shame in having lusts, just as long as you don’t let them rule you needlessly. Besides…a person can want without needing. You are a teenage male little brother, I’d be shocked if you didn’t want.” Why did Inuyasha feel bothered by desire?

“Maybe…but I always felt bad. I mean…it should be special and all that. I wouldn’t want her to regret….and besides…Momma always said that…when you love someone, you need them, you just can’t live without them.” Inuyasha muttered. “What about yew?”

Inuyasha was starting to slur more and more, Sesshomaru wondered if he should try to cut the boy off soon. Which might not be easy…or even possible considering their…-Contest-

“What about me what?” Sesshomaru queried. Through out all of this he had stayed in the same spot, stretched out on the bed. Unlike Inuyasha who kept bouncing around and tipping over. But now he rolled over slightly, crossing his legs and using the pillows to support himself as he watched Inuyasha.

“Where’s yer gurl? I’s always wondered….where Missus Sesshomaru was.” Inuyasha replied.

Sesshomaru reached over and plucked up a strip of the seasoned meat and popped it into his mouth. It was only fair that Inuyasha asked him questions as well. Besides it was kind of nice to have Inuyasha take an interest in him.

“I do not like women.” Sesshomaru answered and promptly froze. That was not what he had wanted to say. He wanted to say….to say….why couldn’t he think of anything?

Inuyasha cocked his head to the side.

“Waddya mean? What do you like then? Rocks?”

Sesshomaru scoffed.

“Your being silly, I certainly can not mate with a rock.”

“Your weird.” Inuyasha muttered.

“And you hide yourself far to much.” Sesshomaru countered.

“Huh?” Inuyasha grunted as he chomped down on a half a handful of meat. Hopefully Inuyasha’s stomach was up for all this, who knew how the hanyou would react if he were to throw up.

And what if he woke up with a hangover? Oh gods no….not Inuyasha with a hangover…ANYTHING but that…

“For instance, if you were a couple, then you should have discussed your desires with the miko. You are not a machine, and you have needs after all. Besides there are other options then just inter-intercourse.” Sesshomaru informed, tripping up a little bit at the end.

“I know that, and your changing the subject.” Inuyasha protested, surprising Sesshomaru a little.

“Guess he isn’t as out of it as he seems.” Sesshomaru thought. “Inuyasha…what do the numbers four, seven, twelve mean to you?” He asked.

“Nadda.”

Sesshomaru nodded.

“Stop….distracting me you….guy who distracts me. What did you mean?” Inuyasha pressed.

“I just do not enjoy them.” Sesshomaru answered, squirming a little.

“Dun tell me yer a virgin…” Inuyasha said.

“No, ceased to be one almost two hundred years before you were born.” Sesshomaru replied. “But even if I had been I would not been any longer…remember?”

“Oh….yeah.” Inuyasha muttered. “Its still pretty hazy though. I dun remember much.”

But Sesshomaru did, oh sure it had taken some time, but before long he had gleamed every single detail from his youkai fogged memory. He tried not to think about it, it was a tad embarrassing, to have been his LITTLE BROTHER’S Uke. But mostly because the memory tended to bring almost instant aching arousal.

Which was also embarrassing.

“Pfft…what is so embarrassing about it?” Sess-youkai chided.

“Its messed up though…all that time…tinking about Kagome…and….Kikyo before her….an then I end up with you…or is that IN you?” Inuyasha grumbled. “Didn’t need you either though.”

Sesshomaru figured Inuyasha meant he had not needed him sexually…but it still hurt a little.

“Oh he needs us, especially sexually, he just doesn’t know it yet.” Sess-youkai purred.

Why was it that….the more he drank, the more his youkai talked? Was there a reason? Or was he just that lucky…

“Dun need nobody…” Inuyasha whispered. “Neva did…”

“Inuyasha” Sesshomaru murmured. A change had crept up over the hanyou, he had dropped his head down, his hair completely hiding his face, and his shoulders had slumped. “Do you remember the numbers I asked you about?

“Uhhh…..four, seven, twelve.” Inuyasha responded. “Why do you keep askin me bout numbers?”

Sesshomaru was surprised once again, he didn’t think Inuyasha would have had half the tolerance he had displayed thus far.

“Speaking bout needs….” Inuyasha growled, and Sesshomaru felt wary. “I did need you…once. But you left me…why did you leave me?” Inuyasha asked, raising his head to lock a set of piercing eyes on Sesshomaru’s.
Sesshomaru’s stomach bottomed out.

No….please no….things had been so pleasant so far. Not this…

“I….I was angry….I had lost everything dear to me. But it was wrong of me Inuyasha, I am sorry. I swear to you I am sorry.” Sesshomaru responded.

Inuyasha growled, which was ruined but a sudden hiccup, and if looks could kill Sesshomaru had the feeling he would be a corpse at that very moment.

“Yer an asshole is what you are.” Inuyasha snapped. “To hell with this….I’m not stayin here.”

Before Sesshomaru could say a word Inuyasha jumped to his feet.

The hanyou was already on wobbly legs when his feet sunk into the bed, which Inuyasha seemed to be unprepared for as he lurched backwards, arms flailing. Inuyasha cried out in surprise as he fell backwards, crashing hard onto the floor.
Sesshomaru pushed himself forward, half sliding, half crawling across the bed. He knew better then to get up and try to run around the bed.

Inuyasha had rolled onto his side, and had one hand on his lower back. The hanyou’s body was tight and quivering, and he was drawing in hissing breaths through clenched teeth.

Sesshomaru quickly saw why, judging form Inuyasha’s position it was clear that the boy had come down RIGHT down on the mouth end of an empty bottle.

The bottle itself was heavily cracked around the neck, but surprisingly had not shattered. Which Sesshomaru was grateful for, Inuyasha certainly did not need shards of glass in his back.

“Inuyasha! Are you alright?” Sesshomaru asked, feeling stupid a second later for asking, as he swung his legs off of the bed and knelt next to Inuyasha.

“No…” Inuyasha hissed.

“Where are you hurt? Let me help you.” Sesshomaru asked gently. He was fairly sure where it was, but he didn’t want touch anywhere that hurt without knowing.

“My back…” Inuyasha whimpered, which turned into a growl. “Right where you clawed me. You hurt me damn it! Why? Why do you always fucking hurt me?!”

Sesshomaru gently touched Inuyasha’s shoulder, trying to think of the easiest way to help his brother up.

“I am sorry. I was only trying to help. I did not mean to cause you pain little brother.” Sesshomaru stated.

“Bullshit! You hurt me. You always fucking hurt me!” Inuyasha snarled as he rolled over and grabbed Sesshomaru by the throat. Before Sesshomaru could do a thing Inuyasha was rising, and his other hand dug into Sesshomaru’s stomach.
The next thing Sesshomaru knew he was up in the air, so quickly it blurred his vision. Despite all else Inuyasha apparently still had more then enough strength to press Sesshomaru over his head.

“Inuyasha…please put me-” Sesshomaru started to say.

He was cut shot by Inuyasha actually throwing him.

Fortunately due to either Inuyasha’s back, his level of intoxication or perhaps both, Sesshomaru landed on the bed. But the momentum caused him to roll, ass over head, off of the bed.

Sesshomaru kept rolling as he hit the stone floor, only to be stopped painfully by the wall.

He tried to stand but he was dizzy, and he couldn’t quite get his bearings.

The room was still spinning and he felt sick to his stomach as he pushed himself up the wall. He heard a another thud, followed by a string of curses, and assumed Inuyasha had fallen again.

Had the situation been different Sesshomaru might have been amused as Inuyasha drunkenly lumbered around the bed.

“Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru said firmly. “Please stop this.”

He did not want to fight, neither of them was really in the shape for it either.

“I hate you, you bastard.” Inuyasha snarled. “I’ma knock your friggin head off!”

Sesshomaru pushed himself away from the wall, he was not sure what he planning on doing, but it turned out to be a smart move.

Inuyasha planted his feet and twisted his entire body to throw a huge haymaker right at Sesshomaru’s face.

Normally such a blow would have been child’s play to dodge, it was big, wide and blatantly obvious.

But Sesshomaru’s whole body was sluggish and all he was able to do was whack the back of his head against the stone wall behind him as he pulled back.

Even in Inuyasha’s less then stellar state it still felt like a boulder blew past his face when Inuyasha missed. The momentum threw the hanyou way off balance and he would have crashed face first into a neatly stacked pile of bottles if not for Sesshomaru catching him by the lapels of his thick coat.

However Sesshomaru was not his normal calm, cool, collected self.

No…he was rather angry.
Very angry in fact.

Inuyasha had tried to strike him. AGAIN. After he had told him more then once not to do so again. Such a blow would have surly removed some of Sesshomaru’s teeth had it connected.

Snarling Sesshomaru pulled Inuyasha upright by his clothing and pushed forward with all his might. The two of them flew across the room as Sesshomaru drove Inuyasha into the opposing wall with such force it shook.

“I told you to stop hitting me!” Sesshomaru snapped. “And yet you try again! I have done nothing for you to hit me for!”

Inuyasha glared up at him, and began to push at his chest.

“Fuck you! You deserve everything you get for turning your back on me!”

“I’m sorry!”

“You left me! You left me back then, you left me in the market for your stupid human bitch! Your always leaving me!” Inuyasha shouted.

“I am sorry!”

Inuyasha began to thrash, but Sesshomaru was far to angry to let him go so easily. Releasing his coat Sesshomaru caught both of Inuyasha’s wrists, and slammed them painfully into the wall above their heads.

“Stop struggling!” Sesshomaru ordered.

“Fuck you! Let me go bastard!”

Inuyasha tried to knee Sesshomaru in the groin, but the older Inu had been prepared. He simply pressed all of his weight into Inuyasha, grapevining both of Inuyasha’s legs with his own.

Inuyasha snarled and head butted Sesshomaru’s chest, but he couldn’t move his body so it was rather weak.

“I am stronger then you Inuyasha. You will not move until I let you. Now cease!” Sesshomaru snapped. “I demand an apology!”

“Fuck off!” Inuyasha roared in defiance. “I’m not sorry! And neither are you! You left me! I needed you! Do you have any idea of what I’ve been through?! How much I’ve suffered!?”

Yes actually…Sesshomaru did know. But he was far to upset to care, Inuyasha had tried to hurt him again, had thrown everything back into his face again. Things had been pleasant, even friendly between them. Only for Inuyasha to destroy it again.

“Stop it Inuyasha!” Sesshomaru pleaded angrily. “Just stop it please!”

“Get off of me! I hate you!” Inuyasha bellowed. “Everything that has ever happened to me is all your fault! If you had of shown me even a third of the care that you show that stupid human cunt-”

“You will NOT refer to Rin by such a horrid name! She has nothing to do with us!” Sesshomaru snarled. Gods…such a horrid word to call such a sweet child.

“Oh no….biiiig baaaad Sesshomaru’s sticking up for his little human…must be nice.” Inuyasha sneered.

Inuyasha continued to struggle, which only made Sesshomaru press into him harder.

“Things were going just fine Inuyasha! Why do you have to get so angry, so violent, for no good reason!” Sesshomaru shouted. He was so tired of this, Inuyasha had to have some type of mental disorder to act like this.

“I have lots of reasons!” Inuyasha shouted back. “Two hundred and fifty odd years of reasons!”

Sesshomaru’s poor head began to pound. This was not fair….

“You want recent? Kay…how about when you popped out my fucking eye?! OR when you punched a hole through my back, and out my fucking stomach!? Those good enough for you?!” Inuyasha roared.
Sesshomaru’s anger only built as Inuyasha threw more of the past in his face, yes he had been wrong…so very wrong. But he had been trying so hard to make up for the past. Why couldn’t Inuyasha see that?

Sesshomaru clenched his jaw so tightly his teeth began to ache as Inuyasha started rattling off all the recent events that had upset or hurt him.

Embarrassing him in front of his group with their nesting and throwing him over his shoulder like a sack of flour. Not defending him with Imalia, and getting on him for defending himself. Leaving him alone in the market, walking away from him like he always had. Humiliating him in front of the guard. Jabbing his claws into his injured back. It just kept going….

Sesshomaru’s blood was boiling, angrier with Inuyasha then he had ever been as the hanyou tore into him for each and every mistake he had made since Nefrume’s death.

He just couldn’t take it.

I’M NOT PERFECT!!!” Sesshomaru screamed into Inuyasha’s face.

Inuyasha looked stunned, either from the admission or the scream itself. Either way….the floodgates had been opened and Sesshomaru was not in the mindset to be able to force them close.

“I make mistakes Inuyasha! I can not possibly….you are so….UGH!” Sesshomaru snarled. “Human’s have a saying right? When they make a mistake and everyone forgives them if they just say, well I’m only human. Well I’M ONLY a demon, I am not a god. I am not all-seeing, all-powerful, all-wise!”

Inuyasha opened his mouth, but didn’t even get a change to speak as Sesshomaru forged on.

“I should have spoke up quicker with Imalia yes. I am sorry. I should not have left you alone in the market, I forgot to inform you on how to charge and I did not know how seeing to Rin would affect you. I am sorry. I should have never even allowed Rin to come with us but I did not see the harm and I actually thought she might amuse you. I am sorry. I should not have jabbed you in the back. I am fucking sorry!!” Sesshomaru spat. “But not ONCE have YOU spoken up to tell me of anything until after it happens. I cannot read your mind Inuyasha!!”

“Don’t blame me!” Inuyasha snapped.

“I’m not! But maybe if you spoke up instead of waiting until something upsets you and exploding I would not make these mistakes!” Sesshomaru insisted hotly. “How is it that you think so lowly of me and yet think I should be able to predict your every thought, move and emotion? How?! I am not infallible, I can be just as flawed as any other living creature. I make mistakes, I have made many in my life. One of them was not going with Father when he went to rescue you and your mother. Right after that I made an even bigger mistake, one that regret with all my heart, of leaving you all that time ago! I am sorry! I would take it all back if I could, but I can’t!”

Inuyasha pulled down hard, trying to free his hands, but Sesshomaru squeezed and pressed in with all he had. Even after Inuyasha’s growth, Sesshomaru was still stronger.

“You think that makes it all better!?” Inuyasha snarled. “That you can just say sorry and I’ll forgive you just like that!”

“No! But you could at least stop throwing it in my face every ten minutes! Why is it that you slam me for all the wrong I have done, yet you give me no credit any, ANY, of the good?” Sesshomaru ranted, yelling louder and more then he could ever remember. “I am done my best to do right by you since we joined up. I have provided food and clothing. I have offered comfort. I have helped you in times of need. And yet you don’t seem to care about any of that. It does not factor in at all!”

It would be so easy to break both of Inuyasha’s legs right now, and may the gods help him but…it was so damn tempting.

“It doesn’t change-”

“-I know! I know I have given you two hundred and fifty horrid years….but what if I gave you two hundred and fifty good? What if, from this point on, your life was better? Because that is all I have been trying to do. I am trying to make your life better, I am trying to repair our relationship, to truly be your brother.” Sesshomaru roared. “But I can do none of that if you won’t let me!!”

“I don’t trust you!” Inuyasha shouted.

“I am trying to help you Inuyasha! Don’t you care?! Do my efforts mean NOTHING to you?! It is over! Our feud is OVER!!” Sesshomaru screamed back. “The only one preventing it is you! I can’t help you if you don’t fucking help me!!”

“And its not that FUCKING simple!!” Inuyasha yelled. “Do you think I don’t want that? For it to be over? No one in the whole god damn world wants all this shit to be true more then me!!”
Sesshomaru opened his mouth, but this time it was Inuyasha who vocally steamrolled him.

“All my life, ALL my life, all I have EVER wanted was for you to love me! For you to say, its over Inuyasha, I’m sorry, you can come home.”

“I HAVE said just that!” Sesshomaru insisted. “But you keep fighting it! You get angry at everything I do!” Sesshomaru actually sobbed at the end, and even though he was restraining Inuyasha quite actively he pressed his face into Inuyasha’s hair. “I’ve tried so hard, I’ve never done anything in my life like this before. But all you do is scream at me, hit me, why? Why do you get so angry?”

“You act like its all so easy….I learned to fear you…” Inuyasha stated darkly.

“But you do not have to, you can have a new life.” “Sesshomaru said. “I’m not….I’m not that person anymore. Just a little trust….that’s all.”

“I can’t…” Inuyasha whimpered. “I can’t let it go….I don’t’ know how. I can’t do it again…if….if you threw me away again….after I trusted you, believed in you…I can’t live through that twice!”

“I’m not asking you to let the past go, that will take time. But can’t you just put it to the side for awhile? Can’t you just see me for what I am doing now?” Sesshomaru asked.

“How?” Inuyasha counted. “How!?”

“Inuyasha….”

“ ;You have no idea how I feel. I hate what you’ve done to me….and I hate myself for feeling like I do.” Inuyasha whispered.

“I don’t understand.” Sesshomaru responded.

“I know what you are, what you’ll do to me. But I still feel a pull to you…and I hate myself for that. Even when we were fighting…sometimes….sometimes when you’d rush me….I just kept praying you’d hug me. God damn it! How fucking stupid is that!?!” Inuyasha sobbed. “You’d said you’d kill me one day…and….and I still fucking need you.”

“Inuyasha…I-”

“-Your hurting me…let go.”

Sesshomaru did so reluctantly, he really didn’t want to, but also didn’t really want to hurt Inuyasha.

He waited for Inuyasha’s fists to assault his ribs, but it didn’t come surprisingly.

“But even when I wished for it, I knew it wouldn’t come. I never had any real hope for it.” Inuyasha admitted softly.

“It is only Inu nature little brother….” Sesshomaru said.

“You’re a bastard Sesshomaru, you can’t say you aren’t.” Inuyasha growled. “I can’t trust you.”

“Actually…my parents were very much mated when I was born.” Sesshomaru joked, trying to lighten the moment, and his own simmering anger as he unwound his legs from around Inuyashas, but continued to press into him, though not as hard as before.

Sesshomaru gently scratched at the base of one of Inuyasha’s ears, a move that caused the hanyou to shiver.

“Inuyasha…I know, I’m sorry little brother. I truly am. I’ve…I’ve made such a mess of things. I’ve ruined so much…but I swear to you, on my name, on Father, on my Mother’s very soul, that I only wish to help. I want to fix this, I want to repair our relationship. I want you to come home. But I can do none of that if you do not let me.” Sesshomaru whispered.

Inuyasha shook his head vigorously into Sesshomaru’s chest.

“I can’t.”

“Inuyasha…”

“ No….”

“Inuyasha.”

“No.̶ 1;

Inuyasha began to struggle, trying to push Sesshomaru away, but it didn’t have half the heart of his earlier attempts and Sesshomaru held fast.

“I promise.”

“I can’t trust you.”

“I swear.”

“You’ll break me.”

“Come home.” Sesshomaru said gently.

“I don’t know how!” Inuyasha screamed, stomping his food and hiding his face from Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru’s heart ache, his anger bleeding away. Didn’t know how to come home? How…sad.

Inuyasha was sniffling, and Sesshomaru could smell the salt of tears. The scent made his own eyes water slightly. Blinking it away Sesshomaru slide his hand under Inuyasha’s chin and tilted his head up.

They locked eyes and Inuyasha tried to turn away, but Sesshomaru firmly, yet gently, held him in place.
At that moment Inuyasha looked so much like the child he had been all that time ago that it made Sesshomaru’s knee’s work. So small…so full of need.

He wished he still had both arms, so that he could stroke Inuyasha’s hair and ears, at that moment.

“Would you like me to tell you how to do it?” Sesshomaru asked slowly. HE had tried to think of something, anything, to make Inuyasha feel better. But his mind felt…wrong, and nothing had come. So the truth would have to do.

Inuyasha said nothing but his eyes held a hint of imploring.

“Put it aside for just a little while.” Sesshomaru said, only for Inuyasha’s eyes to darken. “And talk to me. Do not hide, help me fix this. Not for me…but for yourself. Tell me what you need, and what you do not like. Hold your temper when I make mistakes, tell me when I do, and help me prevent myself from making them at all.”

“I….I….” Inuyasha croaked.

“A small con-concession. Just a little trust. Not complete, just a little. I’m n-not asking for your life, just your…coop-cooperation.” Sesshomaru said, annoyed at himself for tripping over his tongue.

Inuyasha took a slow shuddering breath, and closed his eyes.

“This is all so hard….”

“I know…” Sesshomaru whispered. “But we can do it. I will help you, if you just let me.”

Sesshomaru gently pressed their foreheads together. Inuyasha had no markings and no proper upbringing, so the gesture would be lost on him. But it just came naturally to Sesshomaru.

Inuyasha’s fingers curled into this belt, and together they stood in silence, just gazing into each others eyes though that fraction of distance. Each searching for something, each afraid of what they might find.

Sesshomaru could almost see the battle going on behind Inuyasha’s eyes.

He wanted.

He was afraid.

He needed.

He knew better.

“What can I do to show him?” Sesshomaru thought. But he just couldn’t think of anything and that angered him. Why couldn’t he think straight?

“Affection” Sess-youkai whispered.

Well…yes that was something. But he was already pressed tight to the boy, he doubted putting his arm around Inuyasha would erase the hanyou’s doubts.

“Go…deeper then.” Sess-youkai suggested.

Like what?

Rub his ears? Inuyasha seemed to like that.

Inuyasha’s pink tongue darted out to wet his lips, drawing Sesshomaru’s attention to them.

“Or…” Sess-youkai giggled.

No…no he couldn’t do that.

“Why not? It displays love and affection does it not?” Sess-youkai retorted.

Yes…that was true. But he couldn’t…because…because….well he couldn’t think of a reason but he knew he shouldn’t.

Still….Sesshomaru liked his lips, one couldn’t hurt right?

Sesshomaru tipped his head down ever so slightly to press his lips to Inuyasha’s.

The hanyou stiffened in surprise and Sesshomaru broke the kiss. A soft little sound echoed out at the separation of their lips, but he only pulled back a fraction of an inch.

Inuyasha’s body trembled and Sesshomaru darted in again, pressing a firmer kiss into Inuyasha’s lips, nipping lightly at his bottom lip as be pulled back again.
They were so soft, and it gave Sesshomaru a warm little rush inside.

Inuyasha brought a hand up, slipping in between their faces to touch his own lips.

“You kissed me…” Inuyasha murmured.

“Yes I did.” Sesshomaru purred as he took Inuyasha’s hand in his own, lacing their fingers together and pressing it to the wall behind him. “And I’m going to kiss you again.

“I-” Inuyasha started, only to have it swallowed up as Sesshomaru did as he said he would.

It felt so good, so right…

Sesshomaru barely broke that one, pulling just the weight of it back. Twisting his head left and right Sesshomaru rubbed his lips against Inuyasha’s.

“I care.” Sesshomaru whispered against Inuyasha’s lips, before pressing into his mouth.

“I’m here.” Another kiss, firmer this time.

“For you.” Another, catching Inuyasha’s lip between his teeth and pulling it back slightly as he broke it this time.

“I will…” A firmer kiss, this time darting his tongue out to run in-between Inuyasha’s lips.

“…Take care….” One more kiss, this time dipping his tongue into Inuyasha’s mouth.

“..Of you.” Sesshomaru finished before pressing into Inuyasha mouth one last time, deeper then all the rest. He slid his tongue around in the warm, sweet cavern of Inuyasha’s mouth. The hanyou keened low in his throat as Sesshomaru continued to taste him.

Slowly Sesshomaru broke the kiss, a small saliva trail hanging between their lips.

“I promise.” Sesshomaru said.

Inuyasha’s eyes were warm and liquid, still hazed, a little confused. But it was a good look.

“I….I…haveta pee…” Inuyasha slurred.

For the second time that night Sesshomaru broke into a fit of laughter.

Inuyasha could just be to cute sometimes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ses shomaru fought to push away the warmth buzzing inside of him, particularly in his loins. His actions had been about care…not sex.

He was NOT going to pounce Inuyasha when he returned from reliving himself. He was going to stretch out on the bed with Inuyasha and talk, he was not going to try and seduce his baby brother, despite the dark thrill that thought gave him.

At least…that’s what he kept telling himself.

Though he was not against holding Inuyasha close while they slept. That would be nice…and acceptable.

“But he tastes sooo good.” Sess-youkai whined.

Yes he did, they had established that a long time ago. In fact Sesshomaru would be willing to be a large sum of money that the nectar of the gods had nothing on the wonderful taste of his baby brother.

“So you can stop pointing it out.” Sesshomaru thought.

“Which is why we need more.” Sess-youkai insisted, completely ignoring Sesshomaru’s words.

Sesshomaru was about to chide his single minded other half, for all the good it would do, when Inuyasha re-emerged.

It wasn’t the entrance itself that shut Sesshomaru’s brain down momentarily, there was nothing dramatic about it, the boy just stumbled back in.

No….it was Inuyasha’s state of dress, or lack of to be exact. Inuyasha had taken his top off for some reason, which he casually tossed onto one of their tables.
Every smooth inch of Inuyasha’s upper body was now exposed. All that delicious milky skin…those pert pink nipples….and Sesshomaru’s own striking mating mark.

Inuyasha’s abdominal muscles were more pronounced then Sesshomaru remembered them being and he couldn’t help but follow the, downwards.

Which was a mistake.

Because for yet another unknown reason, Inuyasha’s pants were hanging a tad loose and low, and Sesshomaru could clearly see the smallest tuft of silver hair that would lead down to…..

Sesshomaru torn his eyes away. Damn that boy!

He couldn’t just got baring all that flesh in front of Sesshomaru! Didn’t he know how tempting he already was? Didn’t he know that scrumptious little brothers weren’t supposed to go around mostly naked, further tempting their needy big brothers?

And if he didn’t know…then he damn well should!

Inuyasha seemed to notice Sesshomaru’s lingering stare and actually blushed slightly.

“Itssss hot….” Inuyasha said. “Aren’t you?”

Well…all the candles in the room providing them with light had elevated the temperature a little bit….

Sesshomaru had to swallow three times just to be able to speak.

“A little.” He admitted, though how much of that had to do with the room temperature and how much had to do with Inuyasha himself was unknown.

He really needed to learn all these unknown things and reasons….they were proving….troublesome.

Inuyasha hummed lightly and hopped back on the bed, snatching another bottle before Sesshomaru could say anything.
Sesshomaru toyed with the ties that held his own top secure. Had that been an invitation? Did Inuyasha wish for him to go half undressed as well? Sesshomaru had to admit that the thought of snuggling into Inuyasha, flesh to flesh, was….beyond tempting.

His fingers undid the ties without him even thinking about it, and he shrugged the garment off.

It wasn’t sexual…no…it was just….intimate cuddling…yeah…

Of course when Sesshomaru looked back to Inuyasha he began to realize that he REALLY needed to stop looking at his baby brother.

Inuyasha had stretched out, and was arching his back slightly as he leaned on one of his elbows. Inuyasha was letting his head hang back as well. All in all it was a very sexy pose but what made it even worse was that Inuyasha had gotten a hold of a partially melted piece of ice and was….licking….sucking…..good gods.

It was all Sesshomaru could do to keep from drooling as he watched that crystalline object dance across Inuyasha’s lips, his pink tongue curling around it with each lap.

The wet little slurping noises didn’t help either….

Sesshomaru shivered, did Inuyasha realize just what he was doing? He wasn’t even looking at Sesshomaru, his attention was somewhere over in the corner.

Sesshomaru wondered if Inuyasha realized that in his current position Sesshomaru could easily walk around the bed and slide the piece of himself that had long since begun to ache right into his mouth.

The picture was so vivid in his mind that Sesshomaru closed his eyes and let out a soft, gasping whimper.

The sound attracted Inuyasha’s attention and he twisted so that he was facing Sesshomaru, lifting his head as he did.

For a moment Inuyasha just stared at Sesshomaru, with a curious look on his face, the melting chunk of ice jutting out from in-between his closed lips.

It looked WAY to suggestive for Sesshomaru’s comfort.

Then Inuyasha sucked it into his mouth, which was so arousing it almost hurt.

“Uht?” Inuyasha asked, garbled from the object in his mouth.

“What are you doing?” Sesshomaru asked, his voice tight as a coiled spring.

“Ah ike icsh.” Inuyasha answered.

As Sesshomaru processed that thought he also thought back to all the things his Father had told him to try and prepare him for all of life’s trials.

Why hadn’t Father told him about little brothers?

Why hadn’t he been told that little brothers were inherently evil and existed only to tempt their poor, hapless older brothers?

It was certainly critical, need to know information.

Inuyasha slurped on the chunk of ice and brought his hand up, it looked like the hanyou meant to spit it out into his hand…but missed.

Inuyasha gasped as the ice slid down his chest, brushing his left nipple and traveled right through the little valley in-between his stomach muscles.

It settled against his waistband but before Inuyasha could reach down to remove it Sesshomaru was already there, looming over him.

Sesshomaru smirked slightly as Inuyasha jerked his head back in surprise, and action that seemed to give him a head rush.

“Okay…no movin that fast.” Inuyasha groaned.

They locked eyes and Sesshomaru bent down over Inuyasha’s stomach, scooping up the chunk of ice with one lap of his tongue. Closing his jaws Sesshomaru destroyed the tormenting object with a satisfying crunch.

“You like ice?” Sesshomaru murmured.

“Yeah….” Inuyasha whispered. “Kagome used to yell at me fer eating it out of her icebox.”

“Ew…okay…I do not want to hear the word, eat, box, and Kagome in the same sentence.” Sess-youkai complained. “I don’t like that image….

“Now your all wet.” Sesshomaru purred.

He couldn’t resist everything, he wasn’t strong enough.

Leaning in just a little Sesshomaru pressed his tongue into the little pool of water below Inuyasha’s navel. Slowly he followed the trail upward, lingering on Inuyasha’s navel once he reached it.

Dipping his tongue into it Sesshomaru slowly traced the inside, Inuyasha quivered, his breath catching and Sesshomaru nipped lightly at his flesh. Continuing his way up Sesshomaru traced through Inuyasha’s abdominal muscles, running his tongue in a little zigzag pattern to tease each of them.

Soon he was also on the bed, sliding up his little brothers body as he reached Inuyasha’s solar plexus. He didn’t linger long, as there was nothing of great interest there….not with Inuyasha’s tasty little nipples so close.

The offending ice had just grazed the little nub, but Sesshomaru swiped his tongue right across it, eliciting a gasp from Inuyasha. He would have liked to have closed his mouth around it, because clearly little brother’s needed big brothers to suck on their sweet little nipples….but his path continued so he just gave it a soft little kiss, earning a yummy shiver from Inuyasha, and continued up the boy’s pectoral.

Taking on last nip at Inuyasha’s flesh where the trail had begun Sesshomaru raised his head up, bringing him face to face with a heavy lidded Inuyasha.

“Now your clean.” Sesshomaru purred.

“Y-yeah….b-but not dry.” Inuyasha stammered softly.

Inuyasha lips were so close and open for the taking. Sesshomaru nuzzled Inuyasha cheek and wondered just how much of Inuyasha’s actions had been set to deliberately tempt him.

His inner question was soon answered in a round about away, for when Sesshomaru moved to claim those sweet lips Inuyasha belched right in his face.

“S’cuse me.” Inuyasha quipped.

Sesshomaru pulled back, and rolled his eyes. It was both amusing in a way…and damn rude, though it did help to cool him a bit.

“Yer sittin on me.” Inuyasha pointed out.

“Mmmhmm.” Sesshomaru rumbled.

He was rather comfortable where he was, straddling Inuyasha’s hips. The boy felt rather nice between his thighs and he could just feel the whispers of Inuyasha’s manhood under the thick cloth of his pants.

Still….it seemed inappropriate to use his lovely sibling as a chair so Sesshomaru removed himself, sliding back to lean against the headboard.

“I’m not promisin you anythin.” Inuyasha suddenly said. Sesshomaru wasn’t sure what the boy meant, but he had a feeling it was about trusting him.

“Perhaps we will talk tomorrow.” Sesshomaru replied, a little annoyed at how lightheaded he felt.

Inuyasha nodded vaguely and leaned back, using two or three pillows to support himself. Then he just…stared at Sesshomaru.

Something was buzzing around in his baby brother’s mind, Sesshomaru could only hope it was something pleasant. He just didn’t have another argument in him.

“Explain to me why we are back over here again?” Sess-youkai huffed in annoyance.

Sesshomaru ignored it, and the steady pulse in his groin. He was just thankful that Inuyasha hadn’t noticed the change in his scent yet.

“Why do you have markings anyway?” Inuyasha asked. Well…that wasn’t too bad. Though Sesshomaru wondered why Inuyasha was so…focused on his markings.

“To….dec-decorate myself. TO how…without words….that I am something deadly.” Sesshomaru said slowly. “Or so that was the explanation I was given as a child.” He was getting more then a little annoyed at how he was starting to trip up with his tongue. Though he had to admit that Inuyasha’s interest was giving him the urge to…preen a little.

“You always have em?”
Sesshomaru shook his head.

“They grew in as I aged, except for…” Sesshomaru circled the crescent moon on his forehead.

“So what’s that one for?”

“A symbol of status, and our family. I am a high born Dai-youkai.” Sesshomaru answered. “I believe it has…something to do with the mixing of my Mother and Father’s blood. Though that is just….a guess.”

Inuyasha hummed and nodded his head slowly.

“Not me….I’m plain…” Inuyasha said. “Then again…guess Koga don’t have any either…”

“He may be called a wolf prince, but that doesn’t make him true royalty.” Sesshomaru replied. “And you are far from plain little brother.”

Inuyasha snagged another chunk of ice, though to Sesshomaru’s relief he chose to simply chew on it.

“I dun have any marks.” Inuyasha muttered. “Well…cept…”

Inuyasha lightly ran his fingers along Sesshomaru’s mark on his chest, which sent very really warm tingles through the demon Lord’s body.

“Our mark does look beautiful on him.” Sess-youkai mused. That it did, and Inuyasha’s lovely skin on served to frame it better.

“Still dun understand it though…” Inuyasha muttered as he continued to trace the mark.

Sesshomaru said nothing, as all he could offer were technical and layman’s explanations of the mark. Of course the sheer pleasure he got from seeing his brother play with HIS mark also did much to halt his voice.

Suddenly Inuyasha stopped and cocked his head to the side. At first Sesshomaru couldn’t figure out what he was doing, but he soon realized Inuyasha was looking at his own mark.

That pleased him and he tilted his head a little and pulled his hair away to give Inuyasha an unobstructed view.

“So that’s mine…” Inuyasha whispered.

“Mmhmm.” Sesshomaru purred.

But then Inuyasha was crawling over to him, and Sesshomaru found his senses becoming overwhelmingly filled with his little brother.

Sesshomaru’s body trembled slightly as Inuyasha visually inspected the mark. The boy was mere inches from pressing into him, and Sesshomaru was unsure of whether he wanted him to or not.

It was affecting him, Inuyasha’s inspection, he didn’t understand why, but it was.

“Why…suns?” Inuyasha asked.

His nose was full of Inuyasha’s rich scent, he could feel the heat from Inuyasha’s body.

“I don’t know.” Sesshomaru admitted softly.

Then Inuyasha touched it, just a light caress, and warmth pulsed through Sesshomaru. He closed his eyes and shivered against the feeling.

On one hand it relaxed him, his whole body going soft and warm.

But on the other it was arousing him even further then he already had been, and provoking the instincts he had been trying to keep at bay for some time now.

“Get him.” Sess-youkai said.

Perhaps it was because Inuyasha was teasing the mark rather then stroking it like Sesshomaru had, but his brother’s curious touches were igniting a blaze within Sesshomaru. Or perhaps it was because the mark was a portal to the intimately deep connection they now shared, but had yet to explore.

Sesshomaru began to tighten up, even against the mark’s influence, as he fought to control himself.

“Get him.” Sess-youkai repeated, much more firmly then before.

“How did it get there?” Inuyasha asked. “I can’t remember.”

“You…b-bit me….ah….” Sesshomaru replied tightly. “Th-the bite….was-was…the…vehicle to…be placed there.”

“Oh…you sure?” Inuyasha asked, his voice puzzled.

“Get. Him.” Sess-youkai demanded.

No…he couldn’t….he had to control himself. Inuyasha had a right to see his mark, to explore it. But just because the hanyou was doing so didn’t mean he was trying to entice Sesshomaru.

“I am a great river…” Sesshomaru thought, trying to fall back on one of his calming mantra’s.
Inuyasha traced the inside of the left sun with the tip of his claw.

“Cool…and clear…”

Inuyasha flicked his thumb across both, before rubbing in a circle.

“The ripple’s at the surface…can….cannot…disturb the peace in my…hidden depths.”

“Hey…it even feels different.” Inuyasha muttered.

His mantra was barely helping, and he was almost ashamed of how greatly Inuyasha’s touches were affecting him.

“Sure dunnit look like sumthing made by my teff.” Inuyasha slurred.

He really needed to get Inuyasha to stop drinking.

Then Sesshomaru sense rather then saw Inuyasha’s mouth coming down.

He froze.

“Don’t.”Sesshomaru snapped tersely. Could Inuyasha not smell him? Did he not realize what he was stirring inside of Sesshomaru? He was strong but….gods…if Inuyasha bit him….he couldn’t….he wasn’t ready….

“What’s the matta?” Inuyasha chuckled. “You liked messing wit mine.”

That was completely different. That was to help…this was….

“Don’t.” Sesshomaru repeated.

“Or what?” Sesshomaru asked, a cocky challenge in his voice.

Massive cracks appeared in the walls of Sesshomaru’s control, and even he could not classify the sound that came out of his mouth as Inuyasha licked mark.

Don’t you dare.” Sesshomaru ordered harshly.

Inuyasha snorted and sunk his teeth into the mark.

Sesshomaru’s vision went white as jolts of heat crashed around inside of him. He cried out and he could feel Inuyasha laughing into the mark. Obviously the boy had no idea of what he was provoking.

Sesshomaru’s control was great, but it was not something natural. It came from centuries of practice, of dedicated manta’s and carefully honed skills. As a child, and a teen, he had been nothing like he was now, in many ways he had been much like his Father, but after Inu-Taisho’s death he had adopted a completely different outlook on life, and tossed out his Father’s.

He had poured hours each day into his efforts and still to the present day he took the time to continue to refine his control.

But all of that, all that time, that effort, completely shattered under Inuyasha’s mouth.

“Ha! Tell me what to do with you…” Inuyasha muttered smugly before nipping at the mark one last time. “Your not the only one who can pull the messing with the mark trick.”

But Sesshomaru wasn’t listening to him, he heard, but didn’t process.

Reaching up Sesshomaru dug his hand into Inuyasha’s hair and pulled. Inuyasha cried out as Sesshomaru pulled him down, pushing himself up at the same time.

Inuyasha grunted lightly as he hit the bed back first, twisting in mid air Sesshomaru came down on top of Inuyasha, pinning the hanyou as he straddled him.
Sesshomaru growled pleasantly as he ground his aching need into Inuyasha’s firm belly.

“Sesshomaru…the hell…” Inuyasha groused, sounding a little dizzy, probably from the rapid change in position.

Sesshomaru didn’t acre, he wasn’t listening, wasn’t thinking any longer. At least…not like a rational person. He was caught in the grip of his instincts and his instincts were clouded by lust.

Not the time for deep, meaningful conversation.

“If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it forty six thousand times….silly mouth noise.” Sess-youkai said.

Indeed.

Inuyasha gasped pleasantly and tilted his head back as Sesshomaru pulled his hair tight once more. Sesshomaru licked lips and brought his mouth down.

He did not kiss Inuyasha, oh no.

He devoured him.

He explored every inch of Inuyasha’s mouth with possessive ferocity. The roof of his mouth, his teeth, the soft flesh of his tongue. Sesshomaru tasted all of it…and more.
He pushed his tongue so far inside Inuyasha’s mouth he nearly went down the boy’s throat. Even when he did let up to allow the poor boy a breath Sesshomaru did not relent.

The soft pillows of flesh that were Inuyasha’s lips were his to have, and have he did, with all the hunger of a starving man.

Tracing them with his tongue, suckling them, biting them. He left not one inch untouched as Inuyasha squirmed under him, making little gasps and squeaks that Sesshomaru swallowed down as he claimed Inuyasha’s mouth once more.

It was good, it was SO good.

And it was HIS.

Sesshomaru pulled away from Inuyasha’s mouth, the hanyou sucking in a massive breath as he did, and pulled Inuyasha’s head to the left.

Sesshomaru promptly pounced on the expose area of Inuyasha’s neck and throat. His baby brother cried out in pleasure as Sesshomaru tasted the sweet flesh that he had claimed. He would leave not one unexplored inch, he would have it all.

Sesshomaru’s teeth added a sharp tang to the sweet pleasure his lips and tongue gave. All the while he thrusting his steadily weeping cock into Inuyasha’s belly he wanted to remove his the troublesome cloth that was preventing his raw flesh from touching Inuyasha’s. But that would require him to remove his attention off of his yummy baby brother, which he was not willing to do.

Not that he could think at any rate, everything in him was screaming to possess the boy, to make him scream.

Inuyasha bucked into him, his hands digging into Sesshomaru’s back as the elder demon began to suck on his neck. The boy whimpered and Sesshomaru growled triumphantly, possessively, when he felt Inuyasha’s thickening cock press into the back of his thigh.

“Ohhh yes. Now this is more like it…” Sess-youkai panted.

Sesshomaru increased the pressure on Inuyasha’s neck, enjoying the feel of it in-between his teeth, stopping just short of breaking the skin.

Sesshomaru released Inuyasha with a loud pop, and took a moment to admire his love bite before he took to the other side of Inuyasha’s neck.

He would have it all, he would stain his sibling with his lips, his teeth, his claws and fingers. He would make it so everyone knew just who the hanyou belonged to him.

Him. THE Sesshomaru.

“Ah! Sess…ah fuck!….Gods…what are you…ung….” Inuyasha panted.

Sesshomaru barked lightly at Inuyasha, letting him know just who was running this show as he released his neck. The only thing he wanted to hear were sounds of passion…and his name. Oh yes….Inuyasha could say his name ALL he wanted.

Inuyasha was beginning to sweat, and Sesshomaru slid down his chest, just enough to capture one of his cute little nipples in his mouth. Unlike the rest of Inuyasha’s chest, he was gentle with it, he bit down on the flesh around it, but softened his tongue to bath it. Inuyasha keened in his throat and Sesshomaru flicked his tongue rapidly across it, before tightening his mouth so that he could suck upon it.

Little brother’s needed their nipples sucked after all.

Sesshomaru gently teased Inuyasha’s nipple wit his teeth. Evil little brothers needed to learn.

“We’ll be a good teacher.” Sess-youkai purred.

Sesshomaru gave Inuyasha’s nipple one last long, soft lick before biting down on the chest around it. Inuyasha’s back arched and he cried out, his hands tightening on Sesshomaru’s head.

Releasing him Sesshomaru purred when he saw the bite marks set into Inuyasha’s body.

HIS.

Gently he ran his tongue along the bite, doing his best to sooth whatever pain he might have caused. He didn’t want to cause Inuyasha any pain, but little brother’s needed to be marked, needed reminders of who they belonged to. Which was their big brothers of course.

Inuyasha obviously didn’t know that.

Besides….a little pain always added tang to the pleasure.

Inuyasha’s other nipple remained untouched….which was just unacceptable. Sesshomaru kissed his way over to it, circling it with his tongue before sealing his mouth over it.

He showed no mercy and gave the new nipple the same treatment as the other. Marking Inuyasha’s chest around his nipple when he was done.

By now Inuyasha was writhing and panting. His fingers had dug deep into Sesshomaru’s hair, but he wasn’t trying to pull Sesshomaru away.

Which was good, because little brothers needed their big brothers to tend to, and please them.

As he lapped at the newest bite he had left upon Inuyasha’s body, making content sounds as he did, Sesshomaru twisted his body so he could run his hand along Inuyasha’s belly and still support himself.

He really needed his arm back.

Sesshomaru had been a little overzealous with his jaws this time and had pierced Inuyasha’s skin. He rumbled in his chest, apologizing to this baby brother.

But the taste of Inuyasha’s blood only stroked the fires inside of him higher and he found himself panting harshly in frustrated need into Inuyasha’s chest.

He curled his legs around one of Inuyasha’s, using it for leverage as he rocked into Inuyasha’s hip. He was so hard, so ripe and ready.

Twisting his head to the side he caught the side of Inuyasha’s own need trapped behind cloth.
Sesshomaru giggled evilly as he slid his hand across Inuyasha’s pelvis and pressed into his cock.

“AH! Sess-Sesshomaru…” Inuyasha groaned.
Sesshomaru rocked his hand up and down, massaging Inuyasha through the cloth. But it wasn’t enough, Little brother needed to be free, needed to be bared to his big brother.

Sesshomaru yanked Inuyasha’s pants down, using his feet to push the evil restraining cloth off and away. Inuyasha’s glory sprang free and Sesshomaru made a pleased noise in his throat.

“Oooh yummy.” Sess-youkai purred.

Sesshomaru curled his fingers around it and squeezed.

“Oh….ah…god…..Sesshomaru…. ” Inuyasha moaned.

Oh yes, he licked the sound of that.

Sesshomaru hummed at the feel of Inuyasha in his hand. The skin was soft, but at the same time hot and hard. Not totally smooth though, there were little bumps here and there.

Slowly he began to move his hand, pumping Inuyasha with long, smooth strokes. Sesshomaru licked his lips as he watched the clear fluid ooze out of the tip, slowly running down over the head.

He loosened his grip on Inuyasha just enough to glide over the tip of his baby brother, Inuyasha moaned as Sesshomaru spread his fluid over his cock, making it slick.

The hanyou’s legs spread a little, giving Sesshomaru a little more room to maneuver. Sesshomaru growled pleasantly.

That was a good boy. Good little brothers always accepted their big brother’s touches.

Sesshomaru turned his head to look up at Inuyasha, his head was thrown back, his mouth partially open. It looked very nice…but they could do better.

Turning his attention back to the cock he was stroking Sesshomaru growled. He wanted to taste it, he hadn’t done that yet.

Releasing Inuyasha Sesshomaru rolled over on top of him. He waited until Inuyasha opened his eyes and then grinned wickedly, baring his fangs. Kissing Inuyasha’s chest Sesshomaru began to slide down his body, lapping at Inuyasha’s belly as he did.

“You…You’ve got…r-red in your…e-eyes.” Inuyasha gasped.
He had what in his eyes? They felt fine.

Sesshomaru would have pondered Inuyasha’s words long if he could, after all little brothers did have things to say, but he was suddenly face to cock with Inuyasha’s glory.

Which was just so much more important then mouth noise.

Purring he gave the tip a light kiss, and slipped down a little further. He managed to slip the horrid constricting cloth around him under Inuyasha’s toes, so that as he slid back up Inuyasha’s body they could be pulled down. As he moved up he stuck his tongue out, running it along the underbelly of Inuyasha’s cock as he passed.

It worked like a charm and Sesshomaru sighed pleasantly as he was finally freed. Granted now he was away from the part he wanted, but Inuyasha’s lips were a good trade and he captured them once more.

The cloth had settled around his ankles, annoying but a simple flick of his tail removed it.

Finally he was able to bring his bare, aching member down upon Inuyasha’s raw flesh. Both of them moaned as they pressed together, their hard flesh trapped between their bellies.

Sesshomaru rolled his eyes back as he began to slowly thrust against Inuyasha. It probably would have been easier if he were between Inuyasha’s legs instead of straddling them, but now that he was there….he wasn’t moving.

Inuyasha whimpered and clutched at Sesshomaru’s shoulders.

“Uhnn…..feels…..good.” Inuyasha panted.

Yes it did, they slid together quite nicely.

But Sesshomaru had not forgotten his plan to have Inuyasha for desert. What would it be like to have Inuyasha in his mouth? Could he take him all the way down? He had never done such a thing before.

“No time like the present, and I bet he tastes good.” Sess-youkai groaned.
Indeed.

But this was nice, and could continue a while a longer.

Sesshomaru wanted to enjoy the feel of Inuyasha’s cock against his own for a bit. Bending down he took Inuyasha’s mouth again, groaning in excitement as Inuyasha kissed him back, their tongues twisting together so sweetly.

Perhaps just a few minutes more, to help sooth the ache within himself, then he would see what his lips and tongue could do to his little brother.

Burying his face into the crook on Inuyasha’s neck Sesshomaru giggled gleefully.

This was going to be so much fun. But he wouldn’t let Inuyasha come from it, oh no.

After all….little brothers couldn’t just go around coming without their big brothers permission.

No…he intended to THROUGHLY enjoy his little brother before this was all over.

Sesshomaru pressed a bit more firmly into Inuyasha, eliciting a panting groan from the boy. It did feel good, the hot slickness they had produced between them. They could probably spill from just this.

Not that he would allow that of course.

Yes…he would get his sibling near frantic and then he’d….he’d…..well he’d take Inuyasha.

Sesshomaru bit down on Inuyasha’s shoulder softly, causing the hanyou to buck up into him.

Oh yes…he would fill his little brother up, pleasuring him as only he could. He’d ravish him, he’d….wait….

Something clicked inside of Sesshomaru’s brain. Something that confused him.

No.” Sess-youkai growled.

Sesshomaru shook his head hard.

He couldn’t take Inuyasha….he had not been given permission. Inuyasha….would be angry with him….very angry. Yes…he remembered, Inuyasha was drunk….he couldn’t take advantage.

Inuyasha would be furious with him if he did. Then everything would be undone. Inuyasha would see it as rape….he couldn’t do that.

Suddenly Sesshomaru felt was if he was underwater.

“Don’t you start!!” Sess-youkai shouted.

He….he lost control….oh gods….what was he doing?!

Sesshomaru pushed back, fighting to regain control of himself.

He had said things, important things. Things he should have said a long time ago but had not. He couldn’t remember why he had not, but he had said them, he remembered. He couldn’t throw all that away.

It felt like he was swimming, clawing his way back to the surface. With a mighty push Sesshomaru surged back into himself, throwing his head back and gasping as if he truly had been drowning.

Unfortunately once back at the helm everything came rushing back at once, the alcohol in his blood, his own burning lust, the feel of a writhing Inuyasha under him, and a hundred other things assaulting his senses at once.

His vision blurred and he very nearly passed out.

It didn’t help that Inuyasha was still rocking into him.

“We….need….to…stop.” Sesshomaru gasped. Throughout his struggle he had gone still….and apparently that was unacceptable to a certain hanyou.

The boy planted his feet and hands, snapping his torso up into a perfect body bridge. It was so sudden, so forceful, that it shot Sesshomaru off of Inuyasha and into the air.

Before he could react Inuyasha pushed himself up, one hand grabbing Sesshomaru’s bicep, the other cupping the back of his head tightly. Inuyasha pulled, twisting his body as he did, and slammed Sesshomaru down on the bed so hard Sesshomaru could hear things break under it.

The whole up in the air, spun around thing made Sesshomaru unbelievably dizzy, and the room kept spinning long after he had stopped. His stomach lurched and for a moment he seriously thought he was about to vomit.

Once he managed to regain a portion of his wits he realized the warmth he felt on his inner thighs was Inuyasha himself.
About a quarter of a second after that realization Inuyasha’s mouth found his.

Now it was Sesshomaru’s turn to be devoured, and devour Inuyasha did.

Inuyasha’s hot tongue plunged into his mouth with inexperienced fervor. Inuyasha did not sweep over each area like Sesshomaru had, he simply tried to have it all at once.

For that moment Sesshomaru forgot all about needing to stop, especially with something inside of him squealing with delight over Inuyasha kissing him so passionately.

He couldn’t fight much anyway, Inuyasha had him effectively pinned. He could feel Inuyasha’s cock pressed tightly between his cheeks, the underbelly anyway, with the tip pressing against the flesh right under his balls.

It was a strange feeling.

Inuyasha made hungry, desperate noises into his mouth and Sesshomaru could feel himself start to be pulled under once more. He fought against it, gods knew what was would if he lost it again.

“You really should be focusing on enjoying this” Sess-youkai chided.

Inuyasha broke the kiss and Sesshomaru heaved in a breath.

He also needed to remember to breath.

“Inuyasha!” Sesshomaru cried out as the hanyou’s mouth found one of his nipples. His legs curled around Inuyasha’s waist and he dug his fingers into his baby brother’s hair.

Torn between wanting to pull him away, and wanting to hold him in place, Sesshomaru squirmed. The hot wetness of Inuyasha’s mouth made him whimper, he was so sensitive….it had been an incredibly long time.

“I-Inuyasha…w-we must…stop.” Sesshomaru panted. “We…we can’t do this!”

But by the gods he wanted to, he was so hard, his whole body was just one big throbbing ache begging for release.

“Why not? Besides…your not on top anymore. Wasn’t that your complaint?” Sess-youkai asked.

Sesshomaru keened in his throat as Inuyasha’s hand caught his other nipple, rolling it between his fingers as he sucked on the one he already had.

No…Inuyasha couldn’t take him either…because…because….well he couldn’t think of a reason. But he WAS older…and stronger…and THE Sesshomaru.

So he couldn’t be Inuyasha’s Uke.

“Oh? But he can be yours?” Sess-youkai asked.

No…that was why he had stopped.

“You’re the one that got him all wound up. Stopping now would be cruel.” It pointed out.

He hadn’t meant to! It wasn’t his fault!

“Inuyasha.” Sesshomaru gasped. “S-stop…gods please stop.”

Inuyasha raised his head and Sesshomaru got a good look at his eyes. They were still gold, his youkai had not completely taken over. But there were spots of crimson within them, indicating that Inuyasha was not completely running the show either.

Great…he regained control and Inuyasha lost it. The world could be so unfair.
Sesshomaru groaned as Inuyasha began to rock against him, his cock was pressed tight against Inuyasha’s belly. With each up/down motion of Inuyasha made it ran his muscles along Sesshomaru, it was almost like the boy was stroking him.

Sesshomaru let out a high pitched giggle of frustration as Inuyasha switched nipples. This was killing him! He had never wanted release so badly in his life.

“Maybe….maybe just like this…” Sesshomaru thought. They were just rubbing against each other. Rubbing wasn’t bad…was it?

Then Inuyasha used his knee’s to push Sesshomaru’s lower half up. Inuyasha’s cock slide down and Sesshomaru felt the tip of Inuyasha press against his hidden opening.
At first it felt good, the slick piece of hard flesh stimulating the nerves there.

“Almost….almost…” Sess-youkai groaned.
Almost what?

Sesshomaru got his answer as Inuyasha pressed his mouth to his own once more. The kiss was soft, sweet in a way that….distracted him.

He reached up to cup his little brother’s cheek.

Then Inuyasha pushed.

And pushed.

Harder now.

Sesshomaru’s eye’s flew open as he felt Inuyasha breach him.

“MMMMMMM!!” Sesshomaru protested, trying to push Inuyasha away. But there was nowhere for him to go and he had no leverage.

Inuyasha pushed again and a sharp stabbing pain jolted through Sesshomaru.

“Might be a little rough…relax.” Sess-youkai said.
Rough hell! Inuyasha was thick! He’d be ripped in half!

“We can’t do this!” Sesshomaru thought.

“Again…why not?” Sess-youkai countered.

“He’s drunk…I’m…I’m drunk! We’re drunk!” Sesshomaru thought.

Inuyasha always got angry when he was influenced into doing something he normally wouldn’t. Sesshomaru remember the venomous words Inuyasha had had for Alir and Tren, he did not want that.

Pulling his mouth away from Inuyasha Sesshomaru protested…to little avail.

“Inuyasha! Stop!” Sesshomaru shouted. “Little brother you’ll hurt me!”

Inuyasha paused, and looked at Sesshomaru curiously.

“You were fine last time.” Inuyasha rumbled, his voice deep and gravely. Clearly Sesshomaru wasn’t the only one with a pushy youkai.

“You hurt me last time. I was hurt for weeks! I bled!” Sesshomaru informed. “It…its too dry! I’m too tight! You’ll tear me up inside!”

He couldn’t believe he was actually saying such things about himself, but he was panicking slightly. Before all they had had was a gross mixture of blood and sweat, hardly a proper lubricant, he shuddered to think what would happen to him with only Inuyasha’s pre-come.

Inuyasha tensed suddenly, and Sesshomaru feared the worst, but right before his eyes the scattered orbs of crimson inside Inuyasha’s eyes melted away.

“I hurt you?” Inuyasha asked softly, his real voice coming through. “I didn’t mean to….”
Sesshomaru swallowed, oh thank the heavens.

“It was an accident, not your fault. But w-we can’t do this, esp-especially not like this.”

Inuyasha looked disorientated, probably going through the same issues Sesshomaru himself had when he had snapped back to awareness. He hoped Inuyasha could shake it off soon, this position made him feel rather…vulnerable.

Inuyasha tilted his had to the side, as if he were listening to something. His eyes flared with crimson spots once more and he began to look around.

Apparently Inuyasha spotted something interesting on one of the shelves above their bed because he suddenly all but stood, and Sesshomaru found himself upside down on his shoulders.

Not comfortable.

He would have used the moment to remove his legs from around his siblings waist and get himself vertical, but Inuyasha had hook one of his arms under Sesshomaru’s knee.
Annoyed Sesshomaru twisted to try again get a look at what Inuyasha was reaching for.

A jar. A jar of….massage oil.

Clearly the gods were after his ass, and using Inuyasha as their agent.

Why was massage oil in his room!?

“Probably from that massage you got last time you were here.” Sess-youkai reminded.

Oh yes….now he remembered.

But the stuff was defective, too much of a certain ingredient. It didn’t soak into the skin, and it was a bit to thick. He had had to take a bath to get it off of him last time.

….Which would be perfect for lubrication.

Good gods…what were the fucking odds…

“Alright!” Sess-youkai cheered. “Now it’ll get good!”

Like hell…

As Inuyasha dropped back down Sesshomaru managed to reach up and snatch the jar away from him.

“Oh you don’t want this.” Sesshomaru protested.

Inuyasha growled and tried to grab it back. Sesshomaru’s arm was just long enough to keep it out of reach, but Inuyasha could still grab his wrist, forcing him to place keep away with the hanyou.

“Inuyasha! Stop! Will you listen…stop! Argh! Listen to me! Not your stupid youkai!”

“What is your goddamn problem now? It’ll be slick and you’ll stretch.” Sess-youkai snarled. “Your starting to piss me off.”

Because Inuyasha wasn’t allowed to take him, and he would get mad, because he didn’t really want to have sex with Sesshomaru. Plus he himself did not want this.

“Uh…your still hard.” Sess-youkai pointed out.

Oh shut up…

“Inuyasha would you stop trying to rape me!” Sesshomaru snapped. Inuyasha blinked.

I’m not.”

Once again it was Inuyasha’s youkai talking. Damn it, he had been hoping that statement would snap Inuyasha out of it.

But much to Sesshomaru’s horror/delight the hanyou curled his fingers around Sesshomaru’s member, pumping slowly.

Sesshomaru groaned and Inuyasha used the moment to grab his wrist. Sesshomaru stiffened hi arm, fighting Inuyasha’s attempts to pull it towards him. He was still stronger then the hanyou, but Inuyasha had a mighty weapon.

Namely the hand on Sesshomaru’s cock that began to stroke him more firmly.

That was fighting dirty.

“Gods…please stop…” Sesshomaru moaned. Oh it felt good.

“I know you like this.” Inu-youkai whispered. “And you started it, getting my other half drunk and all worked up. So lets not pretend shall we?”

His hand began to move faster and Sesshomaru’s strength faltered.

“S-stupid youkai! Let m-my brother go!” Sesshomaru stammered.

“I will, once we are buried in you.” Inu-youkai stated. “I don’t want to hurt you, but your starting to make me angry. You kiss us, lick us, stroke us, and now you have a change of mind? Uh un.”

“What’s your problem?!”
Sess-youkai growled. Great…now he had two youkai on his case.

“I do not want to be taken! I am Sesshomaru! I am not an Uke!” Sesshomaru thought. “Why are you against me?”

“Sex is sex. Inuyasha is Inuyasha. I wanted him. Period.”
Sess-youkai replied.

Sesshomaru whimpered as Inuyasha continued to stroke him. This was torture.

Unable to keep it away Sesshomaru flicked his wrist and tossed the jar away. But Inuyasha was quicker and snagged it right out of the air.

Damn.

Inuyasha purred triumphantly but Sesshomaru bucked up, squeezing with his legs Sesshomaru plastered his bottom to Inuyasha’s belly.

“Oh for fucks sake!!” Sess-youkai roared. “Just take his cock up your ass!”

Sesshomaru could not believe he just heard that. Was his youkai drunk too? Was that even possible? His head was so fuzzy he could barely think, he could remember, but he couldn’t think worth shit.

“I don’t want to….” Sesshomaru whimpered. Maybe he’d give in if he thought Inuyasha would be okay with it. MAYBE. But….gods he couldn’t risk Inuyasha gaining one more thing to use against him.

Besides he was the elder, he was supposed to be more responsible.

Inuyasha looked like he was about to lose it, but suddenly his grimaced and then Sesshomaru was staring into the surprised face of the true Inuyasha.

“Oh thank the gods…” Sesshomaru muttered.

“S-sorry…I didn’t know what he’d….” Inuyasha whispered.

“S’okay.” Sesshomaru murmured.
Inuyasha glanced at the jar in his one hand, and Sesshomaru’s cock in the other.

“How’d I get here?….” Inuyasha groaned.

Then he gave Sesshomaru a little squeeze, purposefully or not, which only added to Sesshomaru’s overloaded frustration.

Had he mentioned how badly he wanted to come?

BADLY.

“Then repeat after me. Inuyasha, fuck me.” Sess-youkai said.

Sesshomaru’s mouth opened and he clamped his hand over it. Inuyasha released him and dropped the jar on the bed before he draped himself over Sesshomaru and let out a frustrated whine.

Sesshomaru slung his arm over Inuyasha, his little brother’s body was hot, not unlike his own and Sesshomaru had to wonder if they wouldn’t just melt together.

Panting Sesshomaru swallowed, even the air between them was hot and thick.

“Its okay….we….just need to calm down.” Sesshomaru muttered.

The fact that Inuyasha was once again pressed into him wasn’t helping Sesshomaru achieve that. He could actually feel Inuyasha throb, and his own body answered it in kind.

“But it hurts!” Inuyasha whimpered, nuzzling Sesshomaru’s left cheek. “Help me…?”

When Sesshomaru’s brain finally processed Inuyasha request he nearly laughed.

Oh big brother, my cock is so hard. Please make it better.

It was kinda cute…and damn arousing.

“Inuyasha…” Sesshomaru panted, unsure of what to say, of how to stop this. Try as me might he just couldn’t think. Why couldn’t he think?

“Please?” Inuyasha whispered. “I-I cant….my heads all funny…your smart….make it stop hurting…”

“He needs us.” Sess-youkai pointed out.
Sesshomaru groaned pitifully.

“Your making this really hard little brother…”

He had to resist….they could not have sex….they just couldn’t.

“Yes we can…we SO can. Just tell him what to do.” Sess-youkai urged. “Dip his fingers into the jar, slip them into us. Work us open. Come on he can do it!”

Sesshomaru closed his eyes and shivered.

“Sessy?” Inuyasha whispered and pressed into Sesshomaru.

Oh gods….pet name…..unnn…not fair.

Sesshomaru gently stroked Inuyasha’s cheek.

“Uh…l-let me…um….give me a little time to…think?” Sesshomaru said, trying to stall. He was extremely torn.

It would be so easy to give in. But at the same time he was very defensive about the idea. He squirmed, growling in frustration. What was he supposed to do? He didn’t know!

“Slick it up, let it slide, open your legs and enjoy the ride!” Sess-youkai shouted, sounding just as frustrated as Sesshomaru felt.
Could he allow Inuyasha to have it? It sounded easy, but what of after? Inuyasha wasn’t himself and Sesshomaru remembered how Inuyasha had reacted when they had marked each other.
That was another thing….what if they lost control and laid another mark upon each other. Who knew what Inuyasha would do.

And what of him? Of his image? Could he look at himself the same way if he willingly laid upon his back and spread his legs for his little brother?

He couldn’t….he couldn’t risk everything. He didn’t dare…but he couldn’t leave them like this either. Something…mutual perhaps?

“Inuyasha…” Sesshomaru whispered. “I…have an idea…..I’ll help but…you have to promise me two things.”

“What?” Inuyasha asked, sounded defensive…and hurt.

“First…you have to promise me you’ll be a good boy and…only listen to me, not your youkai.” Sesshomaru reported. “And two…you have to promise me you won’t get angry with me for….helping you, not tomorrow, not ever.”

Inuyasha was silent for a moment, dipping his head down to tease Sesshomaru’s nipple with his teeth.

Little brothers were evil.

“I promise.” Inuyasha said.

“You swear?” Sesshomaru asked. He wasn’t taking chances.

“I swear.”

Sesshomaru nodded to himself.

“Okay…you have to move to your side….out from between my legs.” Sesshomaru said.

“But I like it here.” Inuyasha said, sounding rather innocent.

“See…he likes it between our legs. You think that’s a bad thing?” Sess-youkai whispered.
Sesshomaru shivered…this was so unfair.

“You have to…so I can help. I need one of my legs.” Sesshomaru said.

Slowly Inuyasha rolled to his side, giving Sesshomaru room to move one of his legs. He promptly wrapped both around one of Inuyasha’s, pulling them close.

Chest to chest with Inuyasha, Sesshomaru laid his head on the inside of Inuyasha’s arm. Inuyasha curled it, pulling them tighter together and giving Sesshomaru a little extra support.
Sesshomaru reached over and snagged up the jar, popping the lid and scooping out a dollop of the stuff he reached down and wrapped his hand around both of them.

Inuyasha gasped.

“Your other hand around us.” Sesshomaru murmured.

Inuyasha did so, which surprised Sesshomaru a little. Interesting what a large amount of wine and raging hormones could do.

Sesshomaru worked the oil over them, rubbing at their sensitive areas.

“Hold on…and thrust your hips a little.” Sesshomaru whispered.

Slowly Inuyasha did as he was told, both of them groaning at the feel of their hardened flesh rubbing together.

“Oh gods yes…just like that.” Sesshomaru gasped. Inuyasha sobbed softly, closing his eyes as he pressed their foreheads together.

It took a little doing but Sesshomaru was able to time his hand to Inuyasha’s thrusts, and it feel soooo good. He wasn’t going to last long, he already felt his body starting to tighten, could feel the little jilts of pleasure running up his shaft to collect in the tip.

It was a different kind of feeling, Inuyasha’s cock sliding up and down his on, but it made him tremble and gasp.

“S-Sesshomaru….ah…fuck….unnn…& #8221; Inuyasha moaned.

It nearly pushed him over the edge, Inuyasha moaning his name. He didn’t try to hold it, he wanted to spill so badly that he was beyond ego at this point.

Inuyasha trembled, letting out the most delicious whimpering moans as they continued to slide together, trapped in the tightness of their hands.

“Sesshomaru…I….I’m….”
“Do it.” Sesshomaru moaned. “Don’t hold back.”

Inuyasha began to pant, short rapid-fire gasps and Sesshomaru could feel his little brother start to swell. He wasn’t far behind.

Close…..

Close…..

Close̷ 0;..

Warmth exploded through Sesshomaru’s body and he sobbed as the pressure increased, building and building until he thought he would go mad.

Finally after what felt like a eternity of waiting the trigger popped and Sesshomaru cried out as sharp, overwhelming pleasure began zipping around in his loins.

He crushed his mouth to Inuyasha’s, the hanyou pulling them in tighter then ever. Their tongues pressed together as their screams melded in their mouths, both lost together as their shot seed pumped out in thick, heavy spurts, coating their stomachs.

Their had been so much build up and Sesshomaru could feel tears misting his eyes as the pressure slowly ebbed. He could feel each spurt clearly, and it felt so good. His second orgasm in over two hundred and fifty years.

Finally the enrapturing moment past, leaving them clinging to one another, bodies weak and shaking. Each still tasting the other as if they were trying to crawl into each other through the mouth.

The kiss slowly receded and Inuyasha just collapsed into Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru chuckled as he wiped his hand on the edge of the bed.

Young bucks….heh.

Sesshomaru rolled back slightly, laying himself flat. Inuyasha went with him, resting upon Sesshomaru himself.
He didn’t mind, it felt nice.

The feeling of their bellies, slick with their seed, sliding together added an erotic thrill to the afterglow.

“That felt good…” Inuyasha muttered. “I needed that….”

Sesshomaru hummed in his throat. Indeed it did.

“I’m tired…yer a good pillow….I’ma stay here.” Inuyasha slurred.

Sesshomaru smiled and stroked on of Inuyasha’s ears.

“That’s what big brothers are for.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In uyasha could hear a heartbeat in the darkness, slow and strong. For some reason it made him feel safe.

It was strange though, his front was warm, but his feet and back were chilled…that and for some reason the bed kept rising and falling. Granted it was slow and steady, so it wasn’t to much of a bother.

Still….it would be nice if he had one of Kagome’s blankets over him, his butt was cold.

Wiggling his feet he felt something soft and he kicked at it, trying to get it over him. He COULD reach down and get it….but damned if he was going to wake up enough to do that.

He managed to get it onto his calves, which was nice. It was fluffy and warm.

Odd that it felt like it was curling around his legs, and then settling on his cold booty. Maybe it was like Kagome’s ‘lectric blanket.

Self heating meet self covering.

He heard a murmuring sound and then a warm arm slide around his shoulders. Sighing pleasantly Inuyasha drifted back into the darkness of a slumbering mind.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Somethin g popped and Inuyasha’s eyes snapped open. Darting around the room his eyes didn’t catch anything particularly dangerous.

But where the hell was he?

The room was mostly dark, just a little bit of soft candle light filtering through, and he didn’t see anything that struck him as familiar.

And the bed was breathing.

It was also rather pale and…fleshy.

It took him a few minutes, his nose felt funny, but finally the scent kicked in and he realized he was actually laying on top of Sesshomaru.
And he was naked.

Naked on Sesshomaru.

Raising hi head Inuyasha tried to look around, and quickly wished he had not. He groaned as it felt like someone had drove a spike right between his eyes…and was still hitting it with the hammer.

Suddenly Sesshomaru was sleepily stroking his right ear. Inuyasha purred lightly, he had always been a sucker for a good ear petting, if it was done right anyway. Kagome and her mother and such tended to twist and rub to hard.

His head still hurt though.

Reluctantly Inuyasha pushed himself up, but his belly stuck to Sesshomaru’s. He pushed harder and groaned in disgust when his stomach separated from Sesshomaru’s with a sticky zip.

“Yuck!”

What the hell?

Then it all came flooding back, rushing through his mind with such intensity it nearly knocked him over.

The contest, how goofy he acted when drunk, hurting his back, getting into it with Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru kissing him, cool ice soothing his throat, Sesshomaru licking him, the marks, Sesshomaru damn near smothering him with his mouth, Sesshomaru looking like he was about to suck him off, Sesshomaru screaming into his mouth as they came. All that and more.

“Gah!” Inuyasha shouted as Sesshomaru turned, reaching for him in his sleep. Inuyasha jumped off the bed, slipping on a bottle as he touched down. He landed hard on his ass, and backpedaled away from the bed.

It made quite the racket and Sesshomaru slowly sat up.

“Yash? Usts goin on?” Sesshomaru slurred.

Inuyasha clamped his hand over his mouth, trying to control his breathing. He felt like he was having a panic attack. The memories just kept surfacing.
Fuck!

What had Sesshomaru done to him?! He had spilled his fucking guts!

“What the fuck did you do to me?!” Inuyasha hissed.
Sesshomaru blinked slowly, wiping at his eyes.

“I don’t understand what you mean…” Sesshomaru drawled.

As the memories continued to assault him Sesshomaru looked just as clam and relaxed as anything. Inuyasha himself felt like he was about to pop and add a new, gory decor to the room.

Sesshomaru slid forward and laid down on his stomach, resting his chin on his forearm as he looked down warmly at Inuyasha. Even Sesshomaru’s tail was sticking up a bit at the base, slowly wagging back and forth.

“Its cold on the floor Yash…” Sesshomaru murmured. “Come back up and lay wit me, yer a good blanket.”

Sesshomaru giggled. He actually GIGGLED.

His crossed feet were up in the air behind him, mimicking his tail slightly.

It was creepy as hell. He almost looked like Kagome did when she laid on her bed while she talked on the phone thing.

“Why are you…acting like this?” Inuyasha asked, trying to get a handle on the information his brain was overloading him with.

Sesshomaru wiggled deeper into the bed, sighing pleasantly.

“I’m drunk..” Sesshomaru replied, adding extra emphasis on the K, and giggled again.

How was that possible? Inuyasha sure as hell didn’t feel warm and buzzy anymore. He was cold, he felt like he could puke any second and his head was pounding.

His bottle pile caught his eye, there had to be eight-five, ninety bottles stacked up there.

Ugh…how could he be so stupid?

Still….how could Sesshomaru still be messed up but not him?
A quick look at Sesshomaru’s side of the bed helped shed a little light on that question.

“Holy shit.” Inuyasha gasped.

There were like….two or maybe even three times as many! How could any one person drink so much and not puke? Or hell…die?

One time he had seen Miroku down three and a half bottles of something once. He wasn’t sure why, but Miroku had been extremely upset by something. Inuyasha had heard him muttering to himself and even crying a few times all night. Something about his Father it had sounded like.

But Miroku had been useless all day the next day, he couldn’t even walk.

Yet Sesshomaru was still pretty functional it seemed.

“What did you do to me?” Inuyasha repeated. He just couldn’t believe he had acted like that, let alone admit everything he did. Sesshomaru had NO right to that information.

“I still don’t understand what yer askin me.” Sesshomaru repeated as well. “I did nothing…”

“Bullshit.” Inuyasha snapped.

He stood up so fast he nearly fell down as his head swam. That could not have just been wine….Sesshomaru had pulled something.

Standing up had put his crotch right on the level with Sesshomaru’s face, re-alerting him to his state of undress. Blushing Inuyasha covered himself with his hands.

“And you fucking molested me again!” Inuyasha shouted.

Sesshomaru’s eyes grew wide and he pushed himself up.

“I…did nothing but what you asked.” Sesshomaru said.

With Sesshomaru’s upper body in its current elevated position Inuyasha could Cleary see down the line of his body…which of course gave him a good look at the heavy flesh between his older brother’s legs.

That, coupled with the memory of him basically asking Sesshomaru to get him off sitting prominently in his mind, seriously embarrassed him.

“Y-You started it!” Inuyasha fumbled. “I didn’t ask you to go all molester on me in the first place.”

Sesshomaru ducked his head.

“No…you started it. You got all close and started touching the mark, licking it. I asked you to stop, you didn’t. I ordered you to stop and you bit me.” Sesshomaru countered.

How was he supposed to know? He had not been given as Sesshomaru operating manual or anything.

“Oh so what? You act like I pushed the molest button.” Inuyasha snapped.

“Uh…you basically did. If there were such a thing of course.” Sesshomaru deadpanned. Inuyasha growled.

“You’re an asshole!”

Inuyasha inched his way towards the door, he needed to get out of here, but he also needed clothes.

“Your angry…your yelling at me.” Sesshomaru said, his voice full of hurt.

“Its all you ever do lately! Touching….and stuff. I’m not a pervert!” Inuyasha snarled. “That’s why I didn’t want to be here in the first place, cause you keep touching me!”
Sesshomaru swallowed audibly, a visible wave of emotion rolling over him.

“You promised me you wouldn’t do this.” Sesshomaru sobbed. “You promised me.”

Inuyasha stopped, looking at Sesshomaru, who had pushed himself into a sitting position. The older demon’s shoulders were slumped, his face in his hand.

He looked so sad suddenly, and he had so much pain in his voice. Where had it all come from?

It bothered Inuyasha, made him feel….bad.

‘I…I was under…uh…duress! I-”

“You swore to me! I knew you’d do this…” Sesshomaru muttered. “Nothing I do is good enough..”

“Oh don’t you try to turn this on me!” Inuyasha snapped. “You did something to me and then you took advantage of me you fucking bastard!”

Inuyasha snatched up one of the furs on the floor and covered himself quickly just as he reached the door. His chest ached slightly from the bites Sesshomaru had left in his flesh. Had he asked for that? NO.

“Why do you say such things to m-me?” Sesshomaru whimpered. “I have feelings Inuyasha….”

Inuyasha froze.

Did Sesshomaru actually just say that?

Inuyasha had turned away from Sesshomaru, his hand was on the door, one twist and he was out of here.

But he couldn’t bring himself to open it and leave.

I’m not perfect!!

The words rang inside Inuyasha’s skull.

That was twice now Sesshomaru had made a confession that clashed with how he had always portrayed himself to Inuyasha. The perfect ice prince. Unfeeling, untouchable, the ultimate killing circle.

Inuyasha’s ears caught a wet sniffle and he turned around.

Sesshomaru’s head was still down, but Inuyasha could see and smell tears. Seeing Sesshomaru cry….it just didn’t work in his mind.

“I’m not some block of living ice…” Sesshomaru whispered as if reading Inuyasha’s thoughts.

Without even rising his head Sesshomaru let out a frustrated, despondent groan and flopped over on his side, giving his back to Inuyasha as he went fetal.

Inuyasha stared at Sesshomaru, his smooth white butt to be exact, and tried to figure out what was going on.

Plus it was weird to be able to see Sesshomaru’s butt. Inuyasha knew he had one, the stick had to be jammed somewhere. But to see it….weird.

But it hurt to see Sesshomaru like this, it felt wrong, like the world had suddenly changed, turning into something alien. He didn’t like it. It made him feel….well…really bad.

Inuyasha took a few steps back towards the bed.

“Sesshomaru…?” Inuyasha whispered.

Sesshomaru’s only response was to flip his tail up, piling it behind his back, hiding himself from Inuyasha’s view.

“Sesshomaru.” Inuyasha said, a bit firmer as he reached the edge of the bed.

Sesshomaru curled up tighter, hiding his face under his arm.

It was almost funny, because it was so…not Sesshomaru. But Inuyasha couldn’t laugh, he was too confused, and the guilty feeling in his chest only grew. Like he truly had done something wrong.

Had he?

Inuyasha gently sat himself on the bed, Sesshomaru trembled slightly. Slowly Inuyasha laid a hand down on Sesshomaru’s hip, it seemed like a good place, and opened his mouth to speak. But the moment his hand touched Sesshomaru’s flesh the older Inu made a distressed sound and pushed himself away.

It surprised Inuyasha…and made him feel even more like shit.

“Go `way.” Sesshomaru snapped, his voice thick and muffled. “I’m tired of you yellin at me…of m-making me think I’ve done well…o-only to turn around an-and scream at m-me.”

Sesshomaru said something else, but Inuyasha couldn’t make it out. It sounded like “You promised me.” But he couldn’t be sure.

“Listen…I-” Inuyasha started.

“-Don’t care…I know. You don’t care about anything I say or do.” Sesshomaru sobbed. “I was a fool…a food to think I c-could fix this…you…you have y-your grudge and….I’ll never be able to get you to l-let it go. I’ve tried so fucking hard….you don’t even know…”

There it was again…could Sesshomaru really be telling the truth? He didn’t seem to be holding things back….

And since when did Sesshomaru curse? Fuck was his fucking word.

“No…that’s not it.” Inuyasha said, heaving a sigh. “Sesshomaru…I…I’m sorry.”
Sesshomaru tensed. Slowly his head turned to look up at Inuyasha. His eyes were red, but not form anything demonic this time.

“W-What?” Sesshomaru whispered.

“I-I’m sorry.” Inuyasha repeated. It certainly wasn’t something he was used to saying. But Sesshomaru’s eyes looked so hopeful all of a sudden, he couldn’t remember anyone else ever looking at him like that. And…he supposed he DID promise. Though…it looked like it was time to lie his ass off if he wanted to fix this.

“I…forgot. My head…it hurts…its all foggy. It’s hard to think and…you startled me. I…don’t react well when I’m…caught off guard.” Inuyasha reported. It wasn’t a total lie….not really.

“So…your not angry with me?” Sesshomaru asked softly, uncurling his body and rolling over to face Inuyasha.

“No…I mean I was…but not rally.” Inuyasha lied. He was still a bit upset, and he had been pissed. But gods…when did Sesshomaru act like this? He seemed so…honest…so vulnerable.

“Lay with me?” Sesshomaru asked, reaching up to touch Inuyasha’s face.

Oh geez….laying naked with Sesshomaru. A Sesshomaru who seemed to have a cuddling fetish.

Had he mentioned naked?

“L-Let me…uh get something…to uh…wash us off first.” Inuyasha said. He could do this….it wouldn’t kill him. Besides…it was late as hell, he felt like shit, and he was tired as hell…maybe even shitty hell.

“Why?” Sesshomaru asked.

“Cause…we’re messy.” Inuyasha answered. “We have…stuff on us.”

“Seed.” Sesshomaru giggled. “Our seed, our come. But I can clean you.”

Sesshomaru slid up, giving Inuyasha’s stomach a swipe with his hot, wet tongue. Inuyasha shivered and pushed Sesshomaru’s head away.

“No…that’s okay. Just let me get my pants.”

Okay so he couldn’t just do naked Sesshomaru laying. What if their bits touched?

He spotted them at the end of the bed, on the floor. He crawled across the bed and tried to reach for them but Sesshomaru’s warm, strong arm slipped around his chest.

“Noooo…no clothes.” Sesshomaru groaned as he pulled Inuyasha back.

Once more Inuyasha found himself curled against Sesshomaru’s body, his head on his older brother’s chest. The fur he had covered himself with was laid upon them and Sesshomaru cradled his head gently.

“Its late…sleep now.” Sesshomaru whispered just as the last few candles conveniently burned out.

“I’m not sure-”

“This is better….right where you belong.” Sesshomaru muttered sleepily.

The statement went right though Inuyasha.

Belong?

Oh gods how he wanted to belong somewhere, to truly belong somewhere.

“Belong.” Inuyasha whispered. He hadn’t meant to say it out loud, but Sesshomaru’s next words brought tears to his eyes.

“Mmmhmmm…right here….with me.”

Let it be true….he wanted it to be true so badly. But he was so afraid…

He was already scared to death about his health, but with this…Sesshomaru could utterly destroy him.

“Sesshomaru?” Inuyasha whispered. “Can I ask you for a favor?”

“Of course.” Sesshomaru murmured as he started to play with Inuyasha’s ears once more.

“Can we talk about this more tomorrow? You know…all of this….us stuff?”

“Yes.”

“Promise?”
“Promise.”

Inuyasha snuggled into Sesshomaru, not truly believing, but wishing all the same.

Maybe….just maybe.

Besides….Sesshomaru was damn warm and he might as well get something out of all this grief right?

Sesshomaru held him tight, something that made him want to start crying.

Okay…so maybe he was still a LITTLE messed up.

“Little brothers need to be held by their big brothers.” Sesshomaru muttered in obvious sleep.

“Yes they do.” Inuyasha whispered.

To be continued.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Its been a while eh? Nope, I haven’t died or abandoned this.

I hope everyone had a good holiday and I personally want to say thanks for reading!