InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Journey to the East ❯ Chapter00-prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
PREFACE


About me:


This had been my first fanfic, which i never managed to complete, so it haunted me! Due to lack of sleep I decided to publish it again, and finally finish, so my soul may rest in peace...

There might be some big mistakes in my grammar and spelling since english isn´t my mother-tongue.

Ah, and -also I wouldn´t mind it- I don´t own Inu Yasha nor the Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippou, Myouga, Sesshoumaru, Yaten, Rin, Kouga, Kaede, Naraku, Kikyou and Inu Taisho, which will appear in this storyline.

But I do own the Characters of: Nekota, Tora, Maekourin

But let´s change to more important subjects, such as an Introduction for the Story.

IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THIS IS A MUST READING!!!!


About the Story:


If seen episodes 01 - 60 of the Inu Yasha Series right now. I dunno if that will be important, ´cause I don´t know how much of my previous knowledge I´m going to use, but:

The story is based on the Original Storyline of Inu Yasha. I also try not to write off Charakter, although I´m not sure if I´ll succeed. Most important Charakters are (in addition to my own) Inu Taisho, Sesshoumaru, Inu Yasha and Kagome. But Others will appear, too.

Although there are scenes from the Past, the Story will deal mostly in the Present Time (the Time where the Inu Yasha Series deals).

For those who don´t know him: Inu Taisho is Inu Yashas and Sesshoumarus Father. It´s his The Story is going to start in his timeline. Sesshoumaru isn´t born yet, and Inu yasha and his Mother ar even far to be imagined. Inu Taisho is still proudly married to a female Youkai, and still despises Humans. It´s a harsh time, in which the first signs of war are shining trough, and the Taiyoukai meet a lot, to discuss future decisions. Another One of these Taiyokai is Nekota (of the Eastern Lands), a young lord (for a demon) of more or less 82 years (imagine him looking like a 21 years old man), who is considered as the best Adviser ever. Despite his youth he is highly respected by most Youkai. But his Land and subjects have never been easy, since it´s the wildest and roughest part of Japan. Also there is the numerous appearance of humans, which the Youkai do not know what to think of. Are they harmless, or a possible threat to the eternal dominance of demons? What happened in the Past???

The Answer will be revealed through the storyline, which will rotate between Present and Past, so be prepared and enjoy:

Journey to the East