InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome and the Pirate Captain, The Silver Hanyou (old version) ❯ Kidnapped…Again! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Sorry about the confusion yesterday. I tried the "Replace chapter" Thingy… No more! Sorry about being late and don't get mad if I miss a few days please!But here's the story!

Chapter 9: Kidnapped…Again!

Kagome woke up beside Inuyasha…Again. She got up to answer to "nature calling".

After she was done, she noticed the beautiful sunrise.

"'Morinin' Kagome-sama!" Paul yelled from the helm.

She smiled and politely said,

"Good Morning, Paul-san."

She found it funny that Paul was British, but he still liked to call her "Sama"

She stood at the back of the ship to watch the horizon. The sunrise was painting the sea with beautiful colors… But wait… Something else was on the horizon. She shrugged it off and went back in with Inuyasha, crawling into his safe, warm arms.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

Inuyasha woke up two brown eyes staring at him.

"Good Morning."

Kagome said, snuggling into his chest. He smiled and held her.

"Any morning is good if you are here with me."

Kagome's face became as red as Inuyasha's haori pants.

Suddenly Miroku burst in. He looked at the scene for a second and yelled,

"Uh, Captain? I think we have visitors!"

They all jumped when they heard a cannon fire. Both Kagome and Inuyasha ran on deck. The Captain of the other ship held on to one of the masts on his ship, the crew howling. He was displeased to see Inuyasha shirtless, in his under garments and Kagome in a semi- revealing nightgown.

"Kouga-Sama?" Kagome yelled in a puzzled tone.

"Kouga! You Basta… Kagome, you know him?"

Kagome shrugged and said,

"We've met."

"Good Morning Kagome-sama! You look radiant this morning, M'Lady!"

Inuyasha grabbed Kagome and held her close, snarling at Kouga.

"Yo! Inu Kuso! Don't be touching MY WOMAN!"

"Yo…Your… Woman?" Both Inuyasha and Kagome said with anime confused looks on their faces.

Kouga jumped off his mast unto Inuyasha's deck. Inuyasha started to growl loudly while pressing Kagome against him.

"Captain Hanyou!" Kagome yelled knowing not to say his real name in public.

"Uh?"

Kagome struggled out of his grip but stood right by him.

"What right do you have to call me your woman!?" `She yelled at Kouga.

Inuyasha tried to grab her again, Kagome glared at him. He took a quick step back. Kagome looked back at Kouga.

"Kouga-sama, why do you call me `You Woman?"

"Because you are," Kouga took a sly step towards her.

Inuyasha was ready to attack but was token by surprise when Kagome got into Kouga's face.

"I decide who I belong too!"

"Oh, so you belong to Inu Kuso there?"

Kagome didn't how to answer. She didn't belong to him…Yet. She shook her head at her thoughts

"Kouga! Why me? There are other girls. Single girls!"

"But you are the only one fit to be my queen. Besides, I know the reputation that bastard has with abusing woman."

Kagome's breathe was token away. She thought she was the only women Inuyasha was hard on because of her stubbornness, but then she heard Inuyasha gulp. She turned around and stared at him. Kouga laughed.

"I know he has mistreated you, beaten you, and worked you to the bone. Come with me. You will be my queen. You'll never have to work again in your life.We can get mated right away and…"

"Mated? Are you a Youk…"

He bowed to her in mid sentence.

"Aye, that I am, M'lady. You thought my title was a metaphor? And my tail fake? No, M'lady."

Kagome was shocked. She knew Shippou was a full Youkai, but for some reason, the shock didn't hit her as hard. There before her, a full blooded wolf youkai. For some reason, terror started to fill her. He dashingly smiled at her state of shock. Kouga walked up to her and said,

"Come, my queen, let leave h…" Kouga jumped back and dodged Inuyasha's claws.

"You aren't taking her anywhere! You stupid wimpy wolf!"

"You are quicker than usual Inu-Kuso!"

Kouga bounded up to the top of one of the sails. He yelled over to the other ship.

"Get on board and see what you can find!"

Kagome then found herself in the midst of about 40 wolf youkai pirates. They all barked and howled as they searched through everything. One of the wolves tried to grab her but Kouga yelled,

"Don't touch her! She's mine!"

Kagome ran into the captain's quarters. Too late. Wolf Pirates were in there stealing everything. Kagome yelled at them to get out. As they ran out, she didn't notice, they grabbed the treasure map but she did see them take Tetsuaiga. She remembered about what Kaede said about not letting it leave his side.

"Hey get back here with that! Get back…**scream**"

She found herself flying through the air. Kouga got her.

"Kagome!" Inuyasha ran for her. But ran back into his quarters.

"S**t! They took my sword!"

He ran out and saw the ship departing, Kagome in Kouga's arms as she cried,

"Hanyou! Captain! Save me!"

Inuyasha ran to the side.

"Kagome!"

Then he forgot to feel angry, in fact his heart almost broke when she yelled,

"Inuyasha!"

He rushed to the helm,yelling at the crew to adjust the sails, but he noticed something. They weren't moving. He looked up. Those stupid wolves tore the sails to the point to where they couldn't catch the wind. Inuyasha watched the other ship carry off Kagome.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~* ~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There was no where to run, nowhere to hide. Kagome stood in the middle of the deck in her nightgown. All the crew watched as Kouga circled her, rubbing his chin. She was tempted to tremble, but she was too proud. She carried herself high and strong. She didn't let the Silver Hanyou get to her, she certainty wouldn't let Kouga. But she started to suspect that her strong personality was actually more appealing to him. He smiled and held both of her hands.

"My dear Kagome-sama, we shall be mated tonight and you shall be my queen. We will rule The Wolf Island Kingdom and even the 7 seas together."

She tried to pull away, but he held her in place.

"What makes you think I want to be your queen? I have a family waiting for me!"

"Oh, yes, that diplomat gentleman. Well, I'd think he'd approve of you being royalty."

"But you do realize that our children - which we'll never have cause I'm not your queen- will be hanyous?"

"That doesn't matter in my kingdom. My heirs will…"

"Your heir will be borne of someone else. Besides, I'm only 16!"

She totally forgot till now that day before yesterday, the night Inuyasha kissed her, was her birthday!

"16? Well, M'lady, I'm 160 years old- but I have the body of a human 18 year old."

Kagome bit her lip. She was afraid of what he'd try to do with her. She was scared she wouldn't be pure by the time Inuyasha rescued her…if he does… Wait a minute! Why… how did Inuyasha involve her purity? Kouga cupped her cheek.

"I will mark you with a bite of my fangs as we…"

Kagome tried to jerk away.

"Don't worry, it will only hurt for a few seconds!"

Kagome got angry and slapped him, not even wiping her angry look from her face or budging. This only had Kouga be more attracted to her.

"I'm sorry my queen" He said as he pulled the same trick Inuyasha pulled first time they met. Kouga pinched the pressure point on her shoulder/neck. Right before she lost conscience, she thought to herself,

`Do all pirates know that trick?'

*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~***~*~*~**~*~*

Kagome found her self in Kouga's bed, but still dressed. She held her head in pain.

"Ita…" she sighed.

"I'm sorry I had to do that."

Kagome looked over to her side. Kouga was on his side, under the sheets evidently naked from how far down the sheet was, just barely covering himself. Kagome gasped and looked away, blushing, but came to a realization, she was tied to the bed.

"You didn't, did you?"

"I may be forceful, but I'm not a barbarian! I don't rape women, unlike a certain Hanyou I know."

"You don't call this ra… what did you just say?"

"Yah, Legend has it that The Silver Hanyou rapes girls when he pillages villages. Then they are lucky if they even escape alive."

"You bastard! How dare you make up such lies!" Kagome hissed at him.

"Oh, I assure you it's not… but off that subject, may I ask you something?"

Kagome sighed, "What?"

"Are you a virgin?"

Kagome struggled to slap him. She growled furiously, then yelled,

"Of course I am! How dare you! I'm a decent, moral Christian woman saving myse…"

".. Your wait is over, my sweet…I was just wondering. It's evident from this morning that you slept in the same bed as him."

"Why you rude, filthy, do… I mean..."

Kouga covered her mouth.

"Enough with the small talk, let's get started."

Kagome closed her eyes quickly when Kouga uncovered himself and then got on top of her. She screamed,

"Don't do this! Please don't!"

Kouga ripped her nightgown off of her, exposing her. Tears began to fall.

Then they heard it

"Kagome?!"

Kagome sighed and smiled at the voice she thought she would never hear again. Then Kouga grunted,

"Aw, S***!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehehe! Cliffy. Sorry about the extremely short Chapter, but I was in a hurry and my health problems started to get to me, plus I'm having a depression/ panic attack. Good combo. Oh well, such is the life of Cherie Goodson.

Also I have an Idea for a romance songfic! It's going to be about 5 or 6 chapters, pretty short chapters, to get an idea, the song is called:

"Cold War Transmissions" by Anberlin.

Inuyasha is a Russian Spy and Kagome is an American Loyalist that lives on an American military base.

In fact the song is about a Russian spy that falls in love with an American girl.

Check them out! They are awesome and have really cool romantic songs!