InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Do you Love me? ❯ I .... I ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I love you Inu Yasha
By: YukinaKagomeSerena
Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha

Preview:
Kagome stood and with her fake smile. "Let's go and find those Jewel Shards," Kagome said. They knew something was wrong. Kagome rode on Kirara because of her wound and Inu Yasha forbid her to walk in her condition so she just did what Inu Yasha said. Kagome wanted to speak so many times and scream 'I LOVE YOU INU YASHA' but she kept her feelings inside and hoped one day to tell him and hope he returns the same feelings.......................



For Hours riding Kirara finally came to an end when Kagome sensed a jewel shard as the Inu Yasha and co. ran towards it and they fought for the Shikon Jewel throwing their attacks at the demons “WIND SCAR,” Inu Yasha yelled. Kagome was protected by Kirara when suddenly......



A demon jumped from behind Kagome & Kirara snatching Kagome away. "AHHHH!!!!!!" Kagome screamed. As the demon held her by the waist she struggled to be set free. "KAGOME!!!" Inu Yasha, Sango, and Miroku yelled. Kagome was being lifted high in the air.



Kagome held her hand out to Inu Yasha to save her. Inu Yasha ran after him to save the one he loves. "KAGOME! YOU ASSHOLE! LET KAGOME GO!" Inu Yasha yelled. The demon snickered. "As you wish," It said. It threw Kagome in the air. Kagome screamed for her life.



As Kagome was falling straight to the ground; Inu Yasha tried to save her but was struck down by the demon before he could go and save Kagome. Kirara was the only one free to save her so she flew and caught Kagome by the shirt who now was out cold her raven hair was messy and clothes little ripped. “Way to go Kirara!” Sango yelled. Inu Yasha swung his sword “WIND SCARE!” He yelled once more.



Inu Yasha killed the demon finally. Kirara laid Kagome down and went back to her small size and let out a meow. Sango, Inu Yasha, and Miroku ran to Kagome's side. Inu Yasha bent down to Kagome. "Kagome!" Inu Yasha said carefully placing her in his arms. Kagome slowly opened her eyes back up and looked around. "Inu Yasha...." Kagome said softly. Inu Yasha hugged Kagome his sliver hair tangling into hers a little. "I'm glad your all right," Inu Yasha said. Kagome smiled softly. "I'm glad that your not hurt," Kagome said.
Inu Yasha picked up Kagome and they went to a village. Once they got there they decided to rest there. Sango and Miroku fell asleep after awhile the only one’s up where Kagome & Inu Yasha. So Inu Yasha and Kagome went outside to talk they sat down by a tree together Kagome looking at the stars than to Inu Yasha. "Inu Yasha do you still love Kikyo?" Kagome asked. Inu Yasha looked at her like why is she bringing that up. "No I don't," Inu Yasha said. Kagome blushed and thought "maybe he does love me?"



It was silent for three minutes than she was shot down by. "Hey stupid girl why you giving me that look?" Inu Yasha asked. He hid his feelings for her deep within him oh how much it killed him to say that to her. Kagome sighed and gave Inu Yasha a dirty look and yelled. "NOBODY SPECIAL YOU JERK!!!" Kagome yelled. Kagome got up and walked away from Inu Yasha
Inu Yasha just sat there said nothing when she got up or go after her. He watched her walk away with her slender body and her lovely raven hair. He wanted to kiss her. He wanted to hold her tight in his arms safe from everyone but how could he do that, he knew she wouldn't love him back. For that's what he thinks that she thinks about him.




Kagome sat against the tree thinking to herself 'Oh Inu Yasha why is it so hard for you to say your feelings towards me' She looked up at the dark sky a few stars glowed at night the others were a bit faded. Suddenly Kagome felt a presence and when she got up the demon struck her at the stomach she flew a bit falling on her back she screamed loudly in pain. She was attacked again and she screamed in horror. And all she could think of before blackness consumed her was Inu Yasha.



Inu Yasha heard her and ran to save her when he arrived, she was laying on the could ground bleeding and unconscious as the demon was ready to finished her off with it's forth strike. Inu Yasha killed the demon and was at Kagome's side in no time. Kagome stirred a bit she opened her eyes slowly. "Inu Yasha," Kagome said weak. Inu Yasha shushed her as he held her closely into his arms. "You are going to be all right Kagome, I love you," Inu Yasha said. Kagome gasped in shock and amazement he actually said it. "I love you too Inu Yasha," Kagome said.



He smiled at her and as he leaned his head over her rosie lips they kissed for the first time ever. Than Inu Yasha took Kagome to get her bandaged up on her wounds. She smiled because now she knew Inu Yasha loved her back and nothing would be the same again.



The next day Kagome was fast asleep in Inu Yasha’s arms her raven hair covered her face a little bit. Inu Yasha pushed back her hair a little. She a woke up from the morning sun after awhile. Inu Yasha smiled down at her and kissed her deeply she rested her hand on his cheek. "I love you Kagome," Inu Yasha said. Kagome smiled. "I love you too Inu Yasha," Kagome said. Inu Yasha helped her stand up “Will you be my mate?” He asked. His golden eyes staring into her eyes. “Yes,” She said. Inu tilted Kagome’s neck and bit her marking her as his mate. They hugged each other and Inu Yasha swore that nothing will tear them apart now.
Stay tune to Next Chapter!