InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Do you Love me? ❯ Kagome your what?!!!? ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome your what?!?!
By: YukinaKagomeSerena
Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Two weeks has passed and Kagome was feeling a little ill. "Oh I hope I don't think what it means," Kagome thought to herself. Kagome got up and looked for her money in her backpack. "Kagome?" Inu Yasha asked tiredly. Kagome looked at Inu Yasha and smiled a tiny bit. "Inu Yasha I need to go back home to my time," Kagome said. Inu Yasha looked at her concerning. "Why do you need to go back there? What's the matter, Kagome?" Inu Yasha asked her. Kagome was afraid to tell him she might be pregnant. "I - Inu Yasha," Kagome said her voice a bit shaky. Inu Yasha's face grew with concern for her even more.

"I have to go back to my time I might be pregnant I need to get a pregnancy test," Kagome said. Inu Yasha's eyes widen. "Your what?!" Inu Yasha almost yelled. That woke everyone up. Kagome started to cry she covered her face with her hands. Inu Yasha hugged her. "I didn't mean to yell," Inu Yasha said. "I don't want to be pregnant," Kagome said. Sango, Miroku, and Shippo's eyes widen. "Kagome, You think you might be pregnant?" Sango said. "I don't know Sango," Kagome said. Kagome had to leave right now to find out.

Back at the well. Inu Yasha, Kagome, Sango, Shippo, and Miroku stood there. "I will go with you," Inu Yasha said. Kagome disagreed. "You can't Inu Yasha what if someone sees you they will freak and scream and run and than the authorities will be after you," Kagome said. Inu Yasha got mad he didn’t want anything to happen to his love his mate. "I don't care! I want to go to be with you to protect you!" Inu Yasha yelled. Kagome looked at him and didn't say a word. "Maybe you can disguise him as a normal human being," Miroku suggested Kagome and Inu Yasha gave Miroku a weird look.

"Well if you hide his ears and make him dress in your style of male clothes Kagome you can get him to come in to your time," Miroku said. Kagome smiled a bit. Just than Kagome had an idea. "Sango come with me. No offense Inu Yasha I love you so much. But I think if Sango went she would only have to change into my clothes; and if I hid your ears you wouldn't hear me talk to you," Kagome said. Inu Yasha agreed with her.

Sango held on to Kagome's hand they both went through the well to Kagome's time. "This is gonna be very new to me Kagome," Sango said nervously. "It will be okay Sango," Kagome said, "Just let me do all the talking around my friends if they stop me," Sango agreed they went inside the house where Kagome lived it was going for sale and the people knew Kagome was moving her things at her own pace and they didn't blame her. Kagome gave Sango a pink halter top and black pants to wear. "There now you look like an normal girl in this world," Kagome said. "Really?" Sango asked. Kagome nodded. They left to the drug store to get the pregnancy test.

People whispered behind Kagome's back and she knew what they were talking about which made her sad saying she’s one of the rapists victims. Sango glared at them. "Don't say anything Sango just let them talk I don't care I'm not living hear anymore," Kagome said. Sango was still mad that they were talking about her. The cash register lady took the box and scanned it she had dark brown hair pulled up in a bun and glasses.

"Honey aren't you a little to young to have that?" The lady asked quietly so no one will hear her. Kagome nodded. "But it isn't for me it's for my friend she's at home and was really scared to come here so she asked me and my cousin to come and we agreed to do it," Kagome lied. Sango smiled with a sweat drop. 'She's a good liar' Sango said in her mind. "Oh well tell your friend she need any advice to come see me I was a teenage mother myself I had a child at your age," The lady said. "Wow is it hard?" Kagome asked.

The lady nodded. "Yes at first cause the father of the child left me and my parents wouldn't help me so I dropped out of school got part time job for awhile to help my child. I am married now 3 years I been married have four children my husband and I are very proud now. I am going back to school in two weeks and getting my education," She said.

Kagome looked a bit freak thinking if she was pregnant now what will happen to her. Back at Kagome's house Kagome took the test and Sango waited with her for a couple hours and they waited for the results. Kagome couldn't stand it anymore and left the room she really couldn’t stand being in the house it brought all the memories back to her she packed a few things while she was waiting. Sango went with her. "You have to find out Kagome you don't want to not know," Sango said.

Kagome was angered and sad. "I don't want to be pregnant Sango! not by some asshole's who raped me and killed my mother and grandfather. I rather have Inu Yasha's child that's who I belong to Inu Yasha not no rapist!" Kagome said in tears. Kagome cried and Sango hugged her. "Come on let's find out what it says," Sango said. Kagome nodded. They went back to the room. Kagome hesitated at first she didn't want to know the results. They stepped in and...

Stay tune to find out!!A/N: Hey all really sorry bout this I am going to get this finished now so no one has to wait anymore!

Please Review! I would like ur feedback & no Flames