InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Do you Love me? ❯ Naraku sends out Kagura and Kanna ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Naraku sends out Kagura and KannaBy: YukinaKagomeSerenaDisclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome woke up before it was dark. "Are you feeling better?" Sango asked. Kagome didn't show any movement or emotion. "I will be fine," Kagome said. Kagome moved herself from Inu Yasha and sat beside him. "I am truly sorry Kagome please will you ever forgive me?" Miroku asked. Kagome paused and looked at Miroku. "Yes I'll forgive you," Kagome said. Miroku smiled happily. Kagome snuggled close to Inu Yasha who was leaning against the tree near the little bond fire they had going. Sango was heating up water.


Kagome got the ramen out and they cooked ate ramen for supper Inu Yasha's favorite food. "Kagome a hot spring is near by why don't you go and wash up," Inu Yasha suggested. Kagome nodded she slowly grabbed a towel out of her backpack. "Sounds good," Kagome said. Kagome walked to the hot spring and Sango joined her in the hot spring so she wouldn't be alone. "Kagome are you sure your all right?" Sango asked. Kagome flipped her wet hair out of her face. "Yes I am fine I am a little sad but I will get over it," Kagome said. Sango frowned knowing Kagome was much sadder than she said she was she was depressed and it was slowly eating at her.


Back at Naraku's Castle Kagura and Kanna stood at their master's side. "Go and make sure Inu Yasha can not save Kagome in time and this time kill her!" Naraku said. They both bowed and went off to do what they were told to do. They flew on Kagura's feather to the spot where Inu Yasha and the others were. Kagome and Sango were still in the hot spring Kagura and Kanna hid behind a couple trees. Kagura set out a couple demons to attack Inu Yasha and Miroku. "Kanna do it!" Kagura said. Kanna stood in front of the girls and took Sango's soul before Sango nor Kagome could save each other. "SANGO!" Kagome yelled. Sango collapsed in the hot spring. Kagome ran to Sango and got her out of there. "INU YASHA! MIROKU!!" Kagome screamed. Kagura jumped in front of Kagome and attacked Kagome with her fan; sending Kagome flying into the tree.


Kagome was out cold after hitting the tree. "You little wench will not be in the way no more, Kanna go make sure Inu Yasha nor Miroku can get to Kagome in time I will finish her off," Kagura said. Kanna nodded and went off. Inu Yasha and Miroku were running to Kagome and Sango hoping nothing bad has happened to either of them. Kanna appeared stopping them in their tracks. "It's Kanna Naraku's reincarnation that means the girls are in trouble," Miroku said. Kanna made more demons appear.



Inu Yasha and Miroku fought the demons as more came. Kagura waited to Kagome opened her eyes. "Time to die wench!" Kagura said. Kagome screamed and moved quickly from Kagura's attack. Kagome went to get her bow and arrows only to be hit with Kagura's attack again. "You will die Naraku's orders," Kagura said. Kagome tried to get up but she was hurting badly she was bleeding on her knee.


Kagura laughed as she walked slowly to Kagome the winds picked up and the moon shone brightly. Kagome got her bow and arrow and struggled to fire it. "I'm so scared. Your dead!" Kagura said. She jumped up in the air and threw her blast again from her fan. Kagome closed her eyes tightly. A big flash broke up the attack and there appeared Kouga to Kagome's aid. "Damn wolf boy," Kagura said. Kagura didn't risk getting in a fight with him so she disappeared to Kanna who's mirror broke and Sango's soul went back to her.


Kouga smiled at Kagome. "I don't see that mutt around he leaves you guess you should come with a real man," Kouga said. Inu Yasha stood there. "MUTT I AM NOT NO MUTT YOU STUPID WOLF LEAVE KAGOME ALONE SHE'S MY MATE!" Inu yasha yelled. Everyone's eyes widen. Inu Yasha showed the spot where he bit her at the neck. Kagome blushed. Kouga snorted and left pissed off. Kagome was weak still. Miroku helped Sango up she smacked him cause she was in a towel. Kagome had got her dress on but had nothing on underneath it. Kagome rushed and finished getting changed as Inu Yasha and Miroku waited at the campsite.



Kagome and Sango came back. Kagome cuddled up to Inu Yasha she changed into her pajama's this time dressed fully. She looked into Inu Yasha's golden eyes. "Am I really your mate?" Kagome asked. Inu Yasha was a bit hurt at the question. "Do you want to be?" Inu Yasha asked. Kagome kissed him deeply and full of passion. "Yes I want to be your mate and you be mine," Kagome said. Inu Yasha kissed back and Kagome snuggled up to him as he wrapped his arms around her and both fell asleep like that. Sango and Miroku smiled at the site of them “Finally” They said in union and they went to bed.




Inu Yasha: About damn time! your getting this done!YKS: Hey it's not my fault!
Kagome: Inu Yasha sit!Inu Yasha: -Slam-YKS: Thank you!Kagome: No problemInuYasha: Why me!!!