InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Demonic Wish ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not Own InuYasha(yet...)...

A/N: Now this might take a little bit for me to do... Because it's gonna be very interesting... I hope...

Kagome's Demonic Wish

Chapter 1

The Beginning

Kagome was sitting on Kirara's back as she yawned. InuYasha just stared at her. Her had always wondered how exactly that she had gotten here. Kagome noticed that InuYasha was staring at her.

"What do you want InuYasha?" Kagome said.

InuYasha looked away quickly.

"Nothing Really..." He replied.

"Yea right InuYasha... Tell me or I'll have to the the 's' word..." Kagome replied.

"Fine.... I was wondering how exactly you got here but it's no importance right now..."

"No it's really not InuYasha..."

~~~*~~~

Kagome woke up lying on the grass being stared at by 4 people. Kagome looked at InuYasha, Miroku, Shippo and Sango with wide eyes.

"Um... Hi? What are you doing here?"

"Sorry Kagome... We were wondering when you were going to awaken..." Sango said.

"Yea... I'm awake now... Buh bye... I'm off to take a walk now..." Kagome said.

Kagome quickly scuttled out of her sleeping bag and walked off into the woods. InuYasha was curiously looking at her wondering why she was going off into the woods alone. Meanwhile, while Kagome was in the woods she felt like she was being followed. She stopped as Naraku came out onto the path right behind her. Kagome turned around and nearly screamed.

"What do yu want Naraku?" She said shakily...

"I want the Jewel..." He said.

Kagome just stared at him and turned to run. He grabbed her neck and Kagome screamed. As she screamed Naraku covered her mouth and disappeared into the woods. He was very far away by the time InuYasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo had gotten there.

"I knew I shouldn't have let her go in the woods alone!" InuYasha said.

The other three nodded their heads as InuYasha plopped down on the ground next to a tree.

"Shouldn't we go looking for her InuYasha?" Sango said.

"We should..But Naraku probably has her and we'd never get her back. And besides..." InuYasha stops dead in his sentence as he sniffs the air.

"What is it InuYasha?!" Shippo said.

"Naraku... I can smell him..." InuYasha said.

InuYasha stood up and followed the scent as he walked into the forest. The other three followed. InuYasha stopped behind a tree to see Naraku with Kagome. The other three looked and their eyes grew wide. Kagomes eyes were wide and happy looking when she saw them. She used her eyes to say 'come over here NOW!'. Kagome was frightened out of her wits for Naraku was kissing her and invading her mouth with his tounge. She wasn't too happy about it. Sango tried to mouth 'Slap him!' but it didn't work to well. Though Kagome figured it out it was a little late. By the time Kagome had slapped Naraku he had stopped kissing her.

"Whats wrong? Afraid of me being your future master?" Naraku said licking his lips.

InuYasha and the other three nearly gagged as InuYasha suddenly darted out and pounced on Naraku.

"Run Kagome!" InuYasha yelled.

InuYasha got up and ran after Kagome.

"Kagome... What did he do to you?" InuYasha said.

"He just kissed me... But I'm not doing that again..." Kagome said.

"Doing what again?"InuYasha said.

"Walking alone in the forest again." She replied.

~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~

Yet I hope that this is a cliff hanger for you don't know what will happen next... I'm so happy about that part...