InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Friends ❯ A New Half Demon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Legal Dislclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or anything else!
Kagome's Friends
Chapter 1:
A New Half Demon
"Damn you Naraku!" Inuyasha screamed as Naraku hit Kagome with one of his tentacles. Inuyasha wasn't fast enough to get to Kagome and Naraku was successful it severely injuring Kagome. "Kagome I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you!" Inuyasha said with a tear in his eye.
"I'll leave you with the pain of you losing your love!" Naraku snarled.
Inuyasha ignored him. "Kagome I have to confess, I love you! I have for a long time now!" Inuyasha yelled, "Not that it matters!" Inuyasha picked Kagome up.
"Inu...yasha?" Kagome said in pain.
"You're alive!" Inuyasha said, he relieved more than anything else. "We need to get to Keade, the village isn't to far!" Inuyasha ran to Keade's village as fast as his legs will let him! He quickly made his way there and found Keade very quick. "Keade, Kagome's badly hurt, can you help her?"
"Let me see," Keade answered. She looked at Kagome's wounds, and she knew. "Sorry Inuyasha there is nothing I can do".
Inuyasha hated this, he wanted to kill Naraku, he wanted to be with Kagome, he wanted her to love him as much as he loved her!
"My era!" Kagome whispered.
"Kagome you're hurting yourself each time you speak!" Inuyasha snarled, and it hit him, what about the healers in her era? Could they do something about it? Inuyasha went at full sprint for the well. He feared for her life. He made his way there in record time. He jumped down it ignoring the demon that tried to attack them the demon was way to slow to keep up! He ran inside Kagome's house and found Kagome's mother.
"Where are the healers in your era?" Inuyasha asked impatiently.
"Kagome," she said, she was in shock seeing her daughter injured like that.
"Wench, answer me!" Inuyasha screamed.
"There at hospitals," she said, "I'll phone to get an ambulance! They come and get her!"
"Get on my back, we'll take her this way!" Inuyasha said, "Just tell me which way to go!"
"Alright," She answered, she got on his back and Inuyasha took off for the hospital. Inuyasha jumped from to building to building, not caring if anyone seen him, Inuyasha even landed on a light post, knocking it over on to the street, stopping traffic. And most definitely attracting attention! Inuyasha made what an ambulance would do in a half hour in about fifteen minutes. Kagomes's mother screamed almost the entire time. He landed at a entrance, right in front of a nurse.
"What the fuck!" she screamed.
"Please!" Kagome's mother yelled, as she got off of Inuyasha. "My daughter has been seriously injured!"
She kept screaming and Inuyasha grabbed and shook her out of her trance. "Ohh right follow me!" She moved into the hospital very quickly clearing the path for Kagome. Kagome by this time was unconscious, and on the verge of...
"Get her surgery immediately!" a doctor yelled very quickly after checking her condition. They ran her into the surgery room, and a nurse came to Inuyasha and Kagome's mother very quickly.
"She has a rare blood type, and we don't have enough," she regretfully said.
"What about my blood, it's worth a try at least!" Inuyasha screamed.
"Follow me!" she said. And she directed him to a laboratory. "Let me test your blood just show me your arm without your clothes!"
"Alright," Inuyasha replied, and did as told!
"A doctor will be here in minutes to find out!" she said, and they left.
Inuyasha was directed to a waiting room with Kagome's mother. Inuyasha couldn't sit down, He walked back and forth, anyone that got in his way , knocking them into the wall, into the tables, into anything else that there was there! It only took a moment before a doctor came in. "Ms. Higurashi, can you come with me?" he asked.
"What about me your not forcing me to stay here!" Inuyasha screamed.
"Sorry, only her parents can say otherwise!" the doctor replied.
"Then he comes," Ms. Higurashi said.
He led Ms. Higurashi and Inuyasha back to the laboratory. "I'm sorry, we are on las of the blood, but we might have a solution," he said, "But it's risky!"
What is it!" Ms. Higurashi asked.
"His blood!" he said, "It's the right blood type, and free from disease, but there is something in it. I do not know how she would react to it. It could kill her! But there is little we could do other wise! We have to ask your permission to use it, it's your choice".
"It looks like we have little choice!" Ms. Higurashi answered, "I'm giving permission for you to try it".
"Alright," he said and immediately left the room. And a nurse came in and directed them back into the waiting room.
They waited several hours and the doctor came back in. "Ms. Higurashi Follow me," he said, normally he was moving with haste, but this time he had his head to the ground, and had to force every word out. Ms. Higurashi and Inuyasha followed him. He went into the room that Kagome was in. "I'm sorry she's dead!" he said, "Five minutes after with we injected his blood into her! It's still reacting with her system!"
Inuyasha stood there silent, he tried to do something... anything! But couldn't! All he was able to do is to cry! Ms. Higurashi fell to her knees, she couldn't believe that her daughter was dead! They stayed there for hours, and inevitably left for home.
"Her friends should know!" Ms. Higurashi said.
"Yes they should," Inuyasha said, "I'll tell her friends in my era, and you yours alright".
"Alright," Ms. Higurashi answered, "I'm going to tell them in person, I will not phone them! It would not be right!"
"I'm going back to my era now, I'll be back soon!" Inuyasha said. Inuyasha walked to the well, and jumped down it. He seen Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Keade waiting by the well.
"Is Kagome okay?" Shippo asked Inuyasha the very seconds he jumped out of the well. Inuyasha didn't answer. "Is she!" Inuyasha hit him. Sango and Miroku knew simply by the look on Inuyasha's face.
"Shippo, she died," Inuyasha said.
They all stayed quiet, all of them were very worried, and their worst fear was realised. Kagome died, and there nothing anyone of them could do!
(A/N):