InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's life ❯ Kagome's illness ( Chapter 46 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/n: Alright, I am no doctor so I may not use all the correct terminology or I may mess up on some stuff, along with other things. The first part is a limey part; which is boosted by Naraku's powers over her pregnancy, she has an incredible sex drive which was going to be turned a different direction. Sorry about the last chapter, unfortunately it got deleted and I don't have any way to revive it. What happened last chapter was that Kouga was tricked by Naraku who went into his mind and gave him corrupted thoughts, he took her to the very edge of the Eastern lands and molested her; during the molestation (where he suckled on her breasts) she moaned out (willing) so because of that she purified him and then told Sess and later told Inuyasha. Inuyasha wanted to see so she showed him it ended.
 
Kagome's illness
 
“What took you soo long?” Sess asked.
 
“Sorry Sess, I only had to…”
 
“Had to what?”
 
“Show him my chest”
 
“Do I get to see?” He asked playfully ((A first time for everything))
 
“If you want to”
 
“When?”
 
“My room, 20 minutes” She whispered, and then she continued her walk to the pups' wing.
 
“Rin is tired” Rin complained.
 
“Come along Rin, I'll take you to your room”
 
“What about me” Shippo chirped.
 
“You can hang out with Kashia”
 
“Can I hang up with you?”
 
“I'll be busy for a few minutes, I'll see you soon” She tucked Rin in to bed and sent Shippo to Kashia's nursery.
 
After that she headed back to her room, but because it was so rarely used, it was unlit and no windows were opened. “Sesshomaru, are you here?” She whispered loudly.
 
“Yes milady” A voice from behind her whispered back, a hand on her shoulder.
 
She jumped almost sky high. “Don't do that” She scolded.
 
“Why not, mate?” He taunted.
 
“Because you scared me” Her heart still raised.
 
“Are you ready?”
 
“For what?”
 
“To show me”
 
She pulled him into her room. “I'll start a candle” She used her matches from the pocket.
 
“It's only fair if I see something of yours too”
 
“What do you wish to see?”
 
“Take your pants off” She ordered.
 
“How is that fair?”
 
“Fine, take your shirt off”
 
“That's acceptable”
 
He stripped off his outer jacket and his shirt to reveal his sex abs, toned muscular arms, and nice pecks. “Your turn”
 
She slowly peeled her shirt off to reveal her round perky breasts.
 
“They're so perfect” He breathed.
 
She blushed slightly. “I wanna see more” She whispered.
 
Sesshomaru understood & took off his pants & underwear. “Like what you see?”
 
She nodded and stripped herself down. “Do you?”
 
He licked his lips. “What do you want to do?”
 
“Just cuddle together”
 
He didn't care if it was her or her pregnancy that was making her this way, he liked it.
 
“Are you sure that's all you want to do?” He asked.
 
“Yes”
 
She got under the covers, growing tired for the day's excitement, when Sesshomaru joined her; she made sure she faced him.
 
“Inuyasha is coming” Sesshomaru looked her.
 
“Let him”
 
He barged through the door. “Are you dressed?” He asked Kagome.
 
“No but can come in” She offered.
 
“Naked with my brother?” He exclaimed.
 
“You won't be next to him; you'll be next to me”
 
“I'll see you later” He fled the scene.
 
“Poor Yasha, maybe this was too much”
 
“Who cares?”
 
“He's my mate, your brother”
 
 
 
2 hours later…
 
“Lord Sesshomaru, Lord Trevor, Lord Troy & Lady Ayame are here from the lands” Jaken said through the door. Kagome had fallen asleep and somehow ended up sleeping on his chest.
 
“Kagome” He nudged her slightly.
 
“5 more minutes” She mumbled.
 
“Now, Lords are here”
 
She refused to rise. So he got out of bed, his lack of warmth made her awake.
 
“Sesshy, can you get me some clothes” She asked.
 
“A nice gown will be delivered shortly” He said, getting dressed.
 
“Joining me later?”
 
“Possibly”
 
With that final note, he left.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru, Naraku has been racking more havoc on the towns & villages in our lands” Lord Trevor said.
 
“What types of havoc?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Random women missing & returning dazed & memoriless of the time while they were missing” Troy answered.
 
“After Kouga's purification, wolves have been lured and poisoned by some of the meats, and the packs have been going insane” Ayame said.
 
“Many bird youkai are unable to fly & suffer many unexplainable illnesses” Trevor added.
 
“How is Naraku related?” Kagome asked, dressed in a long flowery dress that touched the ground.
 
“His mark ((the spider bite)) was left around on the lands, more so in my lands” Trevor said.
 
“Where are the marks displaced?”
 
“In the grass or a surrounding object”
 
“Lady Kagome, Are you well?” Ayame asked.
 
Her face was flushed, she looked very pale & her eyes unfocused.
 
“Kagome” Inuyasha shook her slightly.
 
In her mind:
 
`Stop Naraku, leave my baby alone'
 
`Never, it's my daughter'
 
`It's in my stomach'
 
“I created it, it's my heir'
 
`Leave me alone, get out of my mind'
 
“Kagome, please wake up” Ayame was vigorously shaking her.
 
`Do you wish to see your mates again?'
 
`Of course'
 
`Then choose between your mates or my daughter?'
 
`Never, I love them all too much;
 
“Na...ra...ku” She mumbled, sweating profusely.
 
“He's affecting her body, get Kaede now” Sess ordered.
 
Inuyasha ran down the hall and brought the elderly lady back.
 
“What is wrong?” Kaede asked.
 
“Naraku has infected her mind”
 
“I cannot give her anything but some herbs for her symptoms”
 
`What about your miko powers?”
 
“IT may purify the pup”
 
“If she dies, there will be no pup”
 
“A miko pup can live & if it Naraku is controlling it, he will prevent it from dying” Kaede assumed.
 
She made a nice tea. “Unfortunately, she is unable to drink it, sit her up and someone will have to give it to her”
 
“How?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Through her mouth” Kaede answered; Inuyasha blushed.
 
“Sesshomaru, will you do it?” Ayame asked.
 
“Yes” sipping the steamy tea; he pressed his lips against hers, transferring the liquid.
 
“What will it do?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“Lower her fever which should fix everything else” Kaede said.
 
“What about her mind?” Ayame asked.
 
“She'll have to fight Naraku & quickly her body needs to heal if she is getting attacked, she may be comatose depending on what Naraku does” Kaede said.
 
“What can we do to help her?” Troy asked.
 
“Give her small sips of the tea, hourly; Just be there for her She'll need a change of clothes after awhile, she is still sweaty” Kaede slowly walked out of the room.
 
For a couple of hours, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Ayame & the Lords waited patiently for her to awake. Inuyasha & Sesshomaru took turns giving her tea & wiping her with a wet cloth.
 
After a round of 5 hours, the Northern & southern lords left.
 
“We should change her; she can't be comfortable in sweet-drenched clothes” Ayame said.
 
“We can change her” Inuyasha said.
 
“I get her something like to wear” Ayame quickly left.
 
Inuyasha pulled the dress over her head. Luckily, she had proper underwear on. HE used the wet cloth to wipe away most of the sweat.
 
“I found her this; it looks very thin & comfortable” Ayame handed a silky nightgown to Inuyasha.
 
“Thanks” he mumbled.
 
Then he put it on her. “I'll have to go soon, my trip needs me” she exclaimed.
 
“We will inform you of Kagome's condition” Sesshomaru said.
 
In Kagome's Mind
 
`Are you aware of your condition?'
`My condition?'
`You are physically ill, every moment we're in your mind, your body weakens'
`You sicko, are you hurting me mentally'
`No'
`My pup?'
`No'
`Get out & let me be free'
`Give me, custody over my daughter'
`Not full, partial'
`1/2'
`1/4'
`She has 2 stepfathers and me as her mother; we'll all share