InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Story ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
’s Story


Summary: Kagome is an intelligent girl going through the struggles of being a teenager. Her sisters are Kikyou and Kagura. She loves them with all of her heart, but wishes things to be different.

-X-
They were sitting in the gym, as it was towards the end of oriantation. They were quite bored. The whole auditorium was getting restless.

Tick…Tick…Tick…

And finally…the bell rang. Everyone sprang to their feet and raced to get to the lunch room. Not that any of them particularly liked lunch, they just wanted out of there.

Sango had run of to join her cheerleading friends. That left Kagome and Miroku in an awkward silence. They never knew what to say whenever Sango left.

“So…Meet any hot girls in Florida, Roku?” She asked giggling.

“TONS actually.” He admitted laughing. “But they were all SO DUMB!” They both burst out laughing and went outside to eat their lunch. Kagome had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a Mountain Dew, and gummies. He had the same. They looked at each other’s lunches and laughed.

“We are so childish, ne?” He laughed shaking his head.

“Yeah…But we’re happy children!” she declaired, taking a huge bit out of her sandwich.

They fell into another awkward silence.

‘This sure has been happening a lot lately…’ Kagome thought, ‘Its unnevering! We’re best friends! We should have something to talk about!’ She mentally scolded herself.

She looked up to find his hand wavering near her. She blinked before smacking him upside the head.

“I told you no groping!!” She screamed, grabbing the attention of everyone withing ear shot. She groaned and dropped her head. She muttered incoherently about why she had chosen to be best friends with him.


-X-

Okay then, review please!

Steffanie