InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Story ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
’s Story


Summary: Kagome is an intelligent girl going through the struggles of being a teenager. Her sisters are Kikyou and Kagura. She loves them with all of her heart, but wishes things to be different.

-X-
Kagome was sitting in her last hour class, half listening to the latest gossip that Sango had picked up. That guy that had waved at her in the alley walked in.

“Excuse me young man, why are you late?” The teacher, Mrs. Roole, asked him. He silently handed the woman a note. She nodded and waved her hand for him to take a seat. He flicked his gaze around the room, searching for a familiar face.

He saw Kagome, smiled, and took the seat behind her. Sango stared at him. Then at her. She did a double take before scribbling like a mad man on drugs on a piece of paper. She discreetly passed a note to Kagome.

‘What the hell? Do you know him?’

‘No! He waved at me and I smiled back, this morning!’

Sango gave her a ‘yeah-right’ look and turned towards the teacher. Kagome looked down. Sitting on her lap was a little slip of white paper. She glanced to her side towards Sango, before realizing she couldn’t have given it to her and opened it.

‘Hey, I’m Inuyasha, what’s your name?’

She turned around and said guy, Inuyasha, smiled at her. She quickly wrote her name, and number on the paper and handed it back to him.

The bell rang, and the teacher dismissed them. Sango waved and left to go to cheerleading practice.

Kagome was gathering her things when someone said something to her. Not being used to people saying much, she looked up, startled, searching for the source.

Inuyasha laughed, seeing her expression. “I asked you if you wanted to hang out sometime.” She nodded her head slowly and said something she couldn’t quite call coherent…And she couldn’t even remember five seconds later. She prayed to God it wasn’t something that would make her seem stupider than she already seemed.

She walked out the door with the guy at her side.

She took in his features.

He had long silken silver locks that were tied in a low black ribbon. He had adorable silver-snow-white doggie ears on the top of his head. Mentally she squealed with delight and wanted to reach up and touch them. She stopped herself however, not wanting to seem like an asshole for invading personal space.

‘It seems like we can be good friends…’

She fell asleep that night feeling pleased with herself. She may not have been beautiful like her sister’s, but she could make friends a hell of a lot easier!

X-

I seriously just can’t picture Sango as a cheerleader….Can any of you? Okay then, review please!

Steffanie