InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Story ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
’s Story


Summary: Kagome is an intelligent girl going through the struggles of being a teenager. Her sisters are Kikyou and Kagura. She loves them with all of her heart, but wishes things to be different.

-X-

Kagura set her bags down in her new room and glanced around. Everything was blank. The walls, they were white. The floor, it was hard wood. The bed, there was none. Anything? No.

She wandered towards the closet and put her bags there, not wanting to unpack. She feared everything would be too real then. She looked in the mirror on her closet door and refused to smile.

“They may be forcing me to say here, but they can’t force me to like it. She looked towards the doorway and almost jumped out of her skin.

‘There’s my creepy sister. Man, this should be here room. I saw her closet! Everything she owns is white! And she, like, never speaks! Aww…Man, I’m going to miss Kagome’s ramblings.’

“Kagura, Daddy says dinners ready.”




“What?!” Kikyou set her things by the door and walked into the kitchen, her expression never changing.

“No! She can’t be gone!” Kagome picked up the first object she could and threw it across the room.

“Kagome, honey, please, you have to understand-” Her father tried to comfort her, she slapped him away.

“Don’t fucking touch me!” Breathing heavily and glaring daggers at her father. “You can’t just send my sister, my best friend, away without telling me! I…I didn’t even g-get to say g-goodbye!” She wailed, running from the room.

Kikyou knowingly held her arms open for the girl. Wrapping her arms around the girl’s small form, she led her upstairs.

“Kikyou, how could he do this to me-to us!?”

“Kagome, I’m sure there’s a larger picture here…” She shoved her older sister away from her and stared at her with tears in her eyes.

“Not you too!”

“I’m not against you!”

“Sure! Whatever! I wish everyone would stop lying and deceiving me! Just leave me the hell alone!”

“Kagome, would you just listen!?” Tears sprang to the younger sister’s eyes. Never in her life had her older sister ever raised her voice at her

Kikyou stormed out of the room.

“When are you going to start thinking about others, instead of only yourself, Kagome!? When are you going to grow up and realize not everything is about you!?” She slammed the door and left the stunned girl in tears.

She ran to her bed and flung herself on it. She winced, as she felt something hard against her stomach.

Confused, she pulled the object out. It was a rectangular shape, wrapped in colorful paper with a bow.

Kags,
We love you! Since we can’t be here for you, we thought this should help you in our absence.

With love,
Kikyou & Kagura

Tears rose anew in her eyes as she tore the gift-wrap away. How she felt like such a bitch now…

-X-

Please review…

Right now, I’m light in Nonexistent Fairy Tale, and Kagome’s Story, and deep into Do I Loathe Thee?. It’s not my fault…I go for whichever gets me the most reviews.

Steffanie