InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Story ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
’s Story


Summary: Kagome is an intelligent girl going through the struggles of being a teenager. Her sisters are Kikyou and Kagura. She loves them with all of her heart, but wishes things to be different.

-X-

Kagome arrived to school only to have the silver haired hanyou find her first thing.

“Morning beautiful!” He chirped happily following into step beside her. She snorted and scoffed.

“You really shouldn’t joke so early in the morning, Inuyasha!” He opened his mouth to object, but two voiced ahead of them cut him off.

“Good morning my dearest Kagome.” The violet eyes pervert was mere inches from grabbing the girl’s ass before said female angrily hit him over the head.

“You need to learn manners, Houshi!” Houshi was a long standing joke of a nick name for the boy ever since his two best friends had found out that the poor boy’s grandfather had wanted him to continue in the family’s traditions; monkshood.

‘I think Sango likes Miroku…I mean she obviously doesn’t like when he gropes her so often…But I can tell she likes him…I know her…She defiantly does!’ The raven-haired girl was lost in her own thoughts of the female and pervert in front of her; she hadn’t even noticed the bell ring. In fact, she hadn’t even noticed them trying to bring her out of her thoughts and get to class on time.

Finally, sighing, the hanyou threw her over his shoulder and they all ran to their morning classes.




That day, Kagome ignored all of the looks and whispers that followed her. She had her own conclusion as to what they were whispering about…But she didn’t know the truth. The truth: “Oh my god, did you see Higurashi with that hot guy with the silver hair!?” They were envious. She would never have guessed.

‘They’re probably only saying how ugly I am…Or how I’ll never amount up to Kagura…Or even Kikyou…If anyone still remembers her. Then again, how could they not? She was the perfect role model of what every girl wanted to be; beautiful, tall, intelligent, level headed, caring, understanding…And she never let boys get in her way. Not since…oh, what was his name!?’ She sat thinking and smiled at Sango and Miroku as they sat next to her. ‘Then again, he was so long ago, I be she doesn’t even remember.’

“Hey Kags, what’re you doing after school?” Sango smiled brightly at her. ‘Look at Sango…I’ll never be as beautiful as her…’

“I’m not sure…I think my dad said something about Kikyou coming home for a while…”

“You mean your incredibly hot older sister, right?” Miroku’s eyes shone with hope.

“Stop being such a perv! She’s my sister!” And, the hope fell from his eyes. He sighed and slumped his shoulders.

“Keep that hand away from my ass if you want to keep it, Houshi.” His eyes widened. He looked from his hand to the back of her head.

“Psst! Kagome! Is Sango psychic?”

‘No, I don’t think so…” The girl looked thoughtful before shaking her head. “Why?”

“She didn’t even turn around and knew I was about to grope her!” Kagome stifled a laugh and shook her head again.

“I think she’s just used to it.”

“I don’t do it that often!” He crossed his arms in a pouting manner. She shot him a ‘yeah-right’ look before running to catch up with Sango.




When Kagome got home, she noticed the house was eerily quiet. Usually Kagura was home before her and blasting her music or laughing and stomping around with her friends.

“Hello?” She walked around aimlessly until she came upon a note on the kitchen counter.

‘Kags,
Went to pick up Kikyou from airport.
-Dad’

‘Oh!’
She instantly felt relieved. ‘Kagura’s probably with him!’ She smiled and hummed a tune to herself as she went upstairs to nap before seeing her sister again.

-X-
Plbbt! That sucked, didn’t it? Gah! Anyway, next chapter more’ll happen. This’n was a filler.

Steffanie