InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's suffer and Inuyasha's heart ❯ where it all began ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ages:         &nb sp;          occupation:
kagome:17           priestess/miko 
inuyasha:19       half dog demon
sango:21          demon slayer
miroku:22            monk
shippo:11          child fox demon
kilala:11          cat demon
kikyo:19         living dead priestess/clay pot
( '….' ) means their thoughts
(" … ") means what they are saying
==========================
where it all began.....     
 
           "kagome do you want to go to the hot springs and talk?" the demon slayer (Sango) questioned with hope trying to cheer kagome up and mostly get away form the lecherous monk (Miroku) from grabbing her again.
"no" was her reply in a flat emotionless tone. kagome didn't make a move she just stared at the nothingness to the east off the tree she sat against. 
'kagome what happened to you?, you used to be full of life and joy?' Sango had noticed this for a month now. kagome hasn't said much unless she felt a jewel shard close by and she didn't even talk much then, she just walked in the direction of it . and when they asked her if there's a jewel there she would just nod.
"kagome!.!.! get over your sour mood and go with Sango" InuYasha said in a furious way ,just like he had done many times before . At least trying to get some emotion out of the pour young woman. Even if it was anger, it didn't matter at least he will know she isn't completely hollow and dead inside. the truth is he felt bad and pity for kagome, she had gone through a lot, so much he himself didn't know what triggered this depression in Kagome's soul. 
But there was no action from the miko; like usual. no one knew what kagome as thinking or even felling. all she did was look continuously away from them with a daze
'Kikyo she is the one Inuyasha loves. His first and only love the one who tried to kill me many times, and the one Inuyasha would help no matter how much it hurts me..' thoughts pressing into her very soul. causing her to become deeper and deeper pulled into her own depression...she still can't get over the last encounter from Kikyo......
************************************************************
flash back
******************************************************** ****
Inuyasha had left to get some more herbs for Sango's injury from the demon they last battled. And kagome had time to relax until he came back...after a few minutes kagome noticed Kikyo's soul collectors near by, as usual kagome was curious and wanted to make sure Kikyo was ok. so she left to go see InuYasha's first love.
kagome had gotten her bows and arrows by the camp fire and had told kilala to watch everyone before sprinting to find Kikyo .she had been racing throw trees watching out for demons. finally she had come to an opening with a tree in the middle where the dead priestess stood.
"So you had come here for what purpose? " kikyo spoke
"I wanted to make sure you were alright..."
instead of a reply Kikyo's soul collectors pulled kagome onto a tree and locked her tight to it by spinning around the tree and her so she can not move.
"when will you accept the truth and stop interfering ."Kikyo stated it wasn't a question. 
"what are you talking about?!?!?" kagome replied trying to hide any sign of fear
"InuYasha he doesn't love you he never has stop trying to convince your self he does. the only reason he didn't kill you yet was because you look like me...".
"shut up!!! its not true!!!!" she burst out in a yell shacking trying so hard not to let the tears in her eyes to come done her pale face. she knew it was true she just never wanted to believe it.
"InuYasha him self told me he loves me and will go to hell with me when he finally has revenge for my death. and i will stop you from coming between us! " 
kagome didn't reply.
"so die !!!now!" the dead clay pot, said furiously , pulling an arrow in to the right stance with the bow, aiming directly and the young miko. Kikyo really was going to kill her like she had tired to many times before.
 
"Kikyo wait ,please stop!!"
"this time I'll be sure for your death"
the arrow sore through the air , and no way to stop it. kagome just stood there in fear not being able to move......and then it happened it hit kagome directly in the stomach causing blood to poor out of the injured miko, and a gasp come from her. the murderer kept shooting arrows at kagome, arrow after arrow until she was almost unconscious, but she didn't stop there Kikyo ran at kagome with a spiritual blast in her hand and hit her in the face and shoulder. finally the soul collectors despaired and kagome fell to the ground......
 
-----back at the village ------
Sango had seen Kikyo's soul collectors flying around the woods.
"Miroku go find Inuyasha and go help  kagome I think she might be in danger Kikyo is near her soul collectors are over there" she said pointing in the directions of Kikyo's helpers.  
"yes" and with that Miroku went off to due as he was told.
by the time they had found Kikyo and kagome , Kikyo was hitting kagome one more time and kagome fell.
"kagome!!" Miroku had yelled and ran to his dearest friend.
"Kikyo what have you done to kagome?!?" InuYasha said with guilt and frustration
"I tried to kill her" was Kikyo's reply
"kikyo…."
"does she mean more to you the I, InuYasha?"
he just stared at Kikyo with no answer. with that Kikyo had left
************************************************************** ** ********************
flash back over
***************************************************** *******************************
 
every one just sat there in silence allowing each other to daze in there thoughts until a very rare voice had broken it.
"I'm going for a walk" kagome said 
 
Leave reviews please next
Chapter coming soon!!!!
5