InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's suffer and Inuyasha's heart ❯ Kagome's suicidal actions ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
ages:         &nb sp; occupation:
kagome:17           priestess/miko 
inuyasha:19          half dog demon
sango:21          demon slayer
miroku:22          monk
shippo:11          child fox demon
kilala:11          cat demon
kikyo:19          living dead priestess/clay pot
==========================
review/recap: 
every one just sat there in silence allowing each other to daze in there thoughts until a very rare voice had broken it.
"I'm going for a walk" kagome said 
===========================
Kagome's suicidal actions  ....
 
kagome got up and turned back facing her comrades. and left far into the trees, wanting to be alone. when she had finally got far way from everyone and by a opening near a spring, she had settled down and sat on a rock by the edge of the water line, and reaches in her sleeve to get something      A knife.....    
***********************
back at camp
***********************
Sango had just finished cooking the fish Inuyasha had gotten from the river stream.
"Inuyasha will you go find kagome the food is done and she had been gone for quite a while?" the demon slayer questioned
"Sure but ,when I get back there better be some food here." he had replied. and sprinted off into the direction kagome left in.
*********************
Kagome's point of view  
********************* she pulled her right sleeve up seeing how she is a lefty. and pressed the sharp side of the blade against her wrist. and  put more pressure on it causing it to slit her wrist and chrisom blood to come through it. the poor depressed miko started to do this repeatedly deeper and harder each time, in every direction eventually following down her veins. blood started to role down her arm and into the spring....
******************** InuYasha's point of view ********************
'kagome where are you??' InuYasha wondered  he ran deeper into the forest in the direction kagome first sent off in. 
'ha I got her scent ....wait she's bleeding......a lot, don't worry kagome I'm coming .' InuYasha set of sprinting as fast as his legs would allow him to. He had to save kagome, no matter what. after few minutes passed an InuYasha came to a hot spring with kagome sitting with her back facing him.
'there you are' he started to walk to her, then his bear feet had stepped on a branch, and broke it in half causing a crushing sound to come from it.
********************* both point of view  *********************
'so InuYasha is here' kagome mad a note of it, and pulled down her sleeve, and pressed her left palm against the rock so it would bleed. he mad his way to her sitting to the left of her.
"kagome are you ok, your bleeding" InuYasha pointed it out clearly.
"yeah I'm fine I just cut my hand on the rock is all"
"I am sure I sensed more blood then that kagome" InuYasha was sure of it. 
"maybe your senses are better now" kagome done her best to sound persuading.
"maybe" InuYasha ripped apart of him kimono (his top) and raped it around her hand making the blood stop.
"thanks." kagome stated
"come on, the food is ready"  he was about to help her up when he noticed the blood dripping down making a stream in to the spring.
'why didn't I notice it earlier....kagome' InuYasha just stared blankly at her arm.
"kagome" she didn't reply. "what did you do to yourself?!?!"
"it is nothing" she did the best she could to hind the blood stain on her shirt, but it failed." it's nothing ok Inuyasha." he grabbed her damaged arm and pulled up the sleeve, to notice the scares and deep cuts looking like they were made by a knife or dagger of some sort.
"kagome..."
"it's not like I'm dieing. I'm fine" 
"why kagome how stupid are you!!!" all kagome could do was stare of into the water.
"kagome....."
"let's just go back to camp..ok" he nodded in response. "and InuYasha?"
"yeah"
"please don't tell the others"
"only if you don't do it again" now it was her turn to nod in response, with that they walked in dead silence back to the camp ************************************************* a/n: please leave reviews it encourages me to continue writing  
 
5