InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Letters ❯ Caught ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Wow! The response on this story is way more then I expected. But anyway, The Video's page on my site is down due to Angelfire terminating my video accounts. I'm afraid the only way to get them is to I M me on YAHOO! And I'll send them to you. I do it all the time with family and friends and I'm on there practically all day- sometimes night. My IM name is

Inuyashaz_kagome

#2- Don't kill me, but I did remove Project Hanyou X, good news is I now have a plot and should start it shortly, sadly it probably won't be updated as fast…Probably like a series, once a week.

#3- I have started working on my 2nd and final version of my "Inuyasha- Bring me to life". This is not either version on Kazaa, but if you do share it, make sure you let it be known Sailor X did it.

#4: Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase do not kill me, but I have no clue when Kagome & the Pirate Captain, the Silver Hanyou will be updated. That is a very exhausting story and every time I try to start chapter 22, I get this feeling like I want to cry. But I'm going to work on a few stories and hopefully update the Silver Hanyou. It still has at least 6 chapters left :*(( but I'm REALLY enjoying this (Letters) story! And I think you will like the upcoming stories I have in mind.

There may be a few mistakes in here, but I proof read at 4:30 am… Forgive me

But on with the story-

Chapter 9: Caught:

The past few weeks have been odd since that afternoon in the cave. It's hard to find any excuse to hold her and she seems a little tense around me. Something told me not to worry so much about it, but I still did. I thought it would bring us closer, but…Miroku was right! Girls are strange…but I'm guilty too. She's the only girl I've ever touched or have in my presence, but my natural instincts told me what I want to do…But…

"Inuyasha!"

I heard behind me.

"Hello, Miroku."

"I was just wondering how things between you and the princess have been going."

I looked to the ground and frowned. He looked concerned.

"That bad, huh?"

I hesitated a moment. Miroku was my lead attendant, but also my best friend, so I told him almost everything on my mind.

"No, we have been doing very well, but after that day we spent together at the Mystic Cave, it has been very awkward. I thought it was nice, but she was doing something that was strange."

"What was it?"

"I don't really know. She was staring at me, then she slowly started to lean towards me, closed her eyes, and came at my face, her lips parted. I got scared and after I asked her what she was trying to do and she's been really shy and tense since then… I…"

Miroku dropped his jaw and then began to double over in laughter. I growled,

"What's so funny?!"

Miroku put his arm around my and said,

"She was going to kiss you, my friend!"

My heart started to thump and I felt a swell of happiness, but then foolishness, embarrassment.

"And…kissing…is a sign of affection…"

"My friend, it means you have succeeded in taking her heart! Before you know it, you and her will…"

My eyes got wide,

"You mean…"

Miroku laughed and patted me on the back.

"I wish you luck my friend. You probably made her feel like a fool. If I were you, I'd find her and let her know she can kiss you."

I smiled and said,

"You know, you can make sense sometimes!"

He sneered at me,

"Jee, thanks, but I have to go, the women down in the wash room need help"

I gave him a doubting smile,

"Sure they do."

I sighed,

"Do what you will, I have to find Kagome."

"Good luck my friend."

"Uh…Same to you I suppose…"

I watched him disappear down a corridor as I was very excited to search for Kagome. If she wants to show me affection, then I'll let her know I want her too. Now where is that girl?

~*~

I hated being sneaky, but I can't just sit back anymore, not when someone is in need and I had the power to help. I took the left overs from breakfast and put them in a wooden box. I made sure I was nowhere near the two men that would probably take my head for this…Even the one I was getting strong feelings for. I felt overwhelming guilt, but I had too. I snuck down to the side of the castle. It was the doors that lead into the stock. I stealthfully snuck to the door where a little girl and boy waited for me. I opened the door to see two sets of happy eyes. I smelt and knelt to the little girl, Rin and her protector, Kohaku. The both bowed politely, and then Rin grabbed me in a hug. Kohaku took the box.

"Thank you so much Princess, this should last us a few weeks."

I got tears in my eyes,

"I pray for happier days"

Then cute little Rin looked at me, her arms still around my neck.

"You are married to Prince Inuyasha. He's scary!"

I gave her a warm smile,

"He's really not that bad! Just have faith little ones I…"

Suddenly Rin let go of me and both her and Kohaku bowed on the ground, their faces in the Dirt. I heard a growl. I turned back to see Inuyasha stunned and angry, starring at me with the coldest of eyes, leaning against the wall, his arms crossed. But I really got sad when little Rin started to cry and say,

"Please, your majesty! Don't kill us! Please!"

I found myself strengthen and I stood up in front of the cowering children, spreading my arms out in a protective fashion.

"Don't worry, Rin, He won't kill you."

But Kohaku began to tremble and say,

"It's the law."

Then Inuyasha started to slowly walk toward us. Rin grabbed my ankle, Kohaku trying to have her let go. Inuyasha barked,

"Don't you dare touch her girl! You will be k…"

"Inuyasha! She's a little girl! You wouldn't!"

I looked at him with horrified eyes when he said with a smile on his face,

"But she knew the law…"

"You will not lay ONE CLAW ONE THIS GIRL!"

I screamed. I looked down.

"Run! Run as fast as you can!"

Kohaku pried Rin off my ankles and ran. Inuyasha was prepared to run after them, but I stood firm in the doorway and growled, Tears escaping my eyes, as I starred into his.

"Don't you even think a thought about killing those children!"

I gasped really fast and swallowed hard, closing my eyes, excepting some kind of impact, claw or hand. When nothing came, I opened one eye. He just was giving me a death glare, and then really fast, she grabbed my wrist and dragged me off.

This was an outrage! I haven't been so mad in my life! She snuck, behind my back and broke the law! Right when I was truly having feelings for here! And to think I came down here to tell her she can show me affection! She… I couldn't even think I was so mad. I wanted to punish her! Have her learn NOT to disobey me! Her smell was confusing as well. She reeked of fear, but had a tinge of bravery. This girl is a problem. She messes with my mind! My heart! Disobeys me! I wish I never met… I slowed down and dragged her out on a random terrace and threw her against the banister.

"What in the hell do you think you were doing?!"

He looked at me with the angriest eyes. I started to fear for my life, but I stood up, my side hurting from being thrown against the marble banister.

"I was…"

"Disobeying me is what you did! You know I should kill you? You broke a law punishable by death…AND I WARNED YOU!"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not the type to sit around and do nothing about someone who needs help when I know I have the capability to do so!"

"Well, you'll have to learn to cope with it!"

I lost all common sense and stepped closer to him,

"Those children are orphans! Their parents died…Of a curable illness…but they had no money! And they weren't even related! I'm sorry! But..."

I began to tear up,

"That is selfish and cruel… Do you know why I helped them? Because I care! Because they are now going to be my people and I have a responsibility and…"

"You have no right to say such a thing! You know those children are now fugitives and if my father finds out…"

"Then kill me! I'll take their place!"

He laughed and said,

"You are crazy! Why would you do such a thing?"

"Because! I rather have made a little difference and die, then have two innocent lives be killed just because they were orphaned and hungry!"

His face hardened again and he got in my face,

"You think you are so smart! You think that if you do all this stuff that people will love you more and…"

"I don't care! I don't care if they love me back or not, but like I said before…I don't hate…"

"So If I killed you right now… You wouldn't hate me?"

I looked into his eyes, tears running down my cheeks,

"Even if you killed me…I wouldn't hate you…"

He then became stunned. I then whispered,

"I'm…made to love."

Then a total metamorphosis took place. His eyes got from overwhelmingly, murderously angry to confused and sad. He then asked in a soft voice.

"How are you able to live like this? You're so much full of love…that you would die for a stranger? And I threatened to kill you! How?..."

I looked at him and carefully touched his cheek.

"Like I keep saying… I'm made to love."

His face got sad- he looked like he was about to cry, but then he did the last thing I imagined. He grabbed me into a tight embrace and rubbed his face into my hair and neck.

"Teach me…"

My eyes widened and a surge raced through my body. He continued,

"Please…Teach me to love like you."

He begged me. I held him tighter, trying hard not to burst out into tears. Then I said,

"It's something you have to learn on your own."

He pulled back with a sad- questionable face, but I rubbed his ear, gave him a warm smile and told him,

"But I will do what I can to help."

He looked into my eyes with a surprised look and whispered,

"Ka…go…me…Kag…"

I smiled until I saw the passionate look he had. He started to softly touch my face, running the back of his fingers acrossed my cheek. I froze when he gently grabbed behind my head and put his finger under my chin to tilt it up, closing his eyes... This was it! Finally! He was going to k…

"Hey you two!"

We looked over quickly to see Miroku pulling Sango by her wrist, both of them laughing.

I was shocked,

Sango!

Then he sneered,

"Miroku!"

Miroku and Sango smiled. Miroku asked,

"What are you guys doing?"

I wanted to strangle him. I wanted to leap on the bastard and…

"We were having a nice little talk, weren't we, Inuyasha?"

Kagome said with an awful blush. I just nodded. I gave Miroku, "The Look"

"Umm, Come along Sango, we will these two alone. Sorry for the interruption!"

Miroku grabbed Sango and dragged her off even before Kagome could speak. I cocked my head to the side.

"What do you suppose those 2 are up to?"

Kagome asked as she was looking in their direction. I just shrugged. Our eyes meet again. We both blushed and turned away.

"So I guess I'll see you at dinner, right?"

She asked. I looked at her rubbing the back of my head.

"Ok… I'll be in the bedroom reading one of your books."

She gave me a really cute look. Then she said,

"I'm going to take a bath."

"Um… Ok"

It felt very awkward. We were just in a passionate, emotion moment, and I was about to kiss her! Miroku will most certainly hear about this! I just watched Kagome slowly walking inside. Another wave of thoughts came at me, almost knocking me off my feet. All that just happened within the last 15 min…and at one point I thought about how I wished I had never met Kagome… That was the biggest lie I had ever tried to tell myself. I just sighed and went inside to read.

~*~

I sank into the giant bathtub. 3 people could easily fit in here. I just stretched out and relaxed. Inuyasha was just down the hall. After relaxing for a while, I began to clean myself. It felt so nice to be clean! Finally, when I was done, I realized I forgot my robe.

"Sango?! Sango!"

Then I heard another voice answer,

"She hasn't come back from her little adventure with Miroku."

Oh great! Inuyasha was the one that answered me. All the other servants knew they would never be aloud to see me. Only Sango…Inuyasha too…Only by Law and God at this moment, but not for me just yet, but I wasn't about to stroll down the hallway stark naked. I had no choice.

"Inuyasha?!"

"What?"

"Can you please bring me my robe?"

Then with a cute little panic in his voice he said,

"Wha… You just asked what?"

"I'll cover myself, just get me my robe please!"

I felt adrenaline run through my veins. I curled up in the bath tub as he came in with it. He stopped.

"What is it Inuyasha?"

I asked softly. He held it out and seriously said,

"Here."

I smiled,

"Bring it over here."

"If I do, I'll slip. You have your slippers right there."

"But if I have to do that, I could catch a chill."

He rolled his eyes and sighed. I gave up.

"Close your eyes really tight…NO PEAKING!"

"Why? I'm going to see you sooner or later anyway."

"But it's not the same. Just cover your eyes!"

He sighed frustratively and closed his eyes. Making sure he couldn't see, I got out and as I was about to reach my slippers, I slipped, screamed, but could myself. I was relieved, but I looked up. Inuyasha was staring at me. I was stunned, I felt like I was a deer being aimed to be shot.

"Uh, Inuyasha…You said you wouldn't peak…" I shyly said as I stared at the ground while going to get my robe.

"But…ah...I…uh…Thought…um…you slipped…um…"

I finally reached him and snatched the robe from his tightened hand. Shaky I turned my back and as I put on the robe I said,

"Th…thank you…Inuyasha…"

I turned around to him. He was sweaty and tense as a board, still starring at me.

"You can blink now…"

I said. He snapped out of it and blushed as red as an apple. He quickly said,

"You're welcome and I'm sorry."

And raced out of the room. I was too shocked and embarrassed. I fell back onto the ground. The feelings I felt as he was looking at me, the signals he sent… It was getting confusing.

I ran back to the room and flopped down onto my bed. I had NEVER seen a woman naked before. I couldn't breath. I know it was going to happen sooner or later, but I never knew my body would have such a reaction. My body was telling me I was ready for… My body, heart and mind were driving me absolutely mad! I kept a vivid memory of her body in my mind. That had to have been the most single beautiful thing I had seen in my life. I would have given anything to touch her. This was hard, but at least I knew that sooner or later, "it" would happen. All I can do now is … no matter how God-awful it sounded- but wait for her…

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````

A/N: short and sultry. Next chapter will have tons of stuff happen. You just have to wait… till then Kudos.