InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Letters ❯ The “Other” Special Feature (Final chapter) ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Hi guys, this is the last chapter, but don't worry, more are on the way, but they won't be updated as much because:

My daughter is now walking…'nough said…

2: I have to house clean

3: I'm pursuing a career as a Mary Kay consultant and yes online purchases can be made, so if you want, you can be one of my customers, LOLOLOL,

But…

On with the story-

Chapter: The "Other" Special Feature

I didn't tell Kagome about the deadline, but we were coming close, but I had a feeling we'd have no problem. It was up to her…her body anyway. I'm not too familiar with the female anatomy, but I know that females are only fertile for 24 hours…But like I said, I don't think it will be any problem…

"Hmm…Inuyasha? Are you still here?"

My Kagome asked as he stretched by my side. I grabbed and hung on to her. She was still tired, so her smile was wary. I starred at her body, which shined in the morning light. I had to… I kissed her and gave her a few hints. She smiled and followed, then…

"Inuyasha! I… Oh my g…"

"MIROKU WHAT THE HELL?!"

I hollered as I covered Kagome and I up. He gave a lecherous smile for a second till he snapped out of it and said,

"Sire, your bro…"

"Inuyasha!"

I heard that familiar voice that sent shivers up my spine. Kagome looked at me with question,

"Inuyasha, who is that?"

I looked and growled at Miroku.

"Yes, Sire! Right away!"

I got out of bed grumbling. That bastard! Why now! Ok, no one disturb me when I'm about to…

"Inuyasha! Get down here!"

I heard my father yell. My Kagome was so confused.

I got up and raced to the wardrobe.

I watched him run to the wardrobe. What was going on? I heard a low, monotone billowing voice outside.

"Inuyasha! You worthless half-breed! I will win today's fight!"

Today's fight? Is this…

Inuyasha came out in traditional Japanese red Haori and Hakama. I quickly got up to put on some clothes.

"You are staying here, Kagome."

He said as he strapped the worthless rusty katana at his side.

"Inuyasha? Who is that?! Inu…"

Sango came in.

"M'lady, The king ordered that you get dressed and goto the throne room."

I was confused. Too many things, too many voices… oh no!

"Kagome? My Lady! Are you…Oh my…"

Inuyasha and Sango turned pale as they stared when I doubled over and vomited on the floor. Sango rushed to my side,

"M'lady!"

Inuyasha rushed over to my side as well.

"My love, lie down and rest."

I stood up and sniffled.

"I'm fine…and hungry…"

"Hungry…But you just…"

Inuyasha growled as the voice beckoned him once more. He got up and went onto the terrace. He started to yell obscenities to the person. He came in and kissed me on the cheek and held me for about a minute,

"I have to go. Sango, take care of her."

"As you wish, Sire."

He rushed out of the room. Sango looked at me with concern, but said,

"Let's not keep the King waiting."

~*~*~

That bastard! How dare he show up now! I exited to the back where he was yelling. I growled,

"Sesshomaru…"

"Hello little brother."

He stood on the grassy hill right behind the castle.

"Sesshomaru, what are you doing here?"

"I heard you got married. I will not congratulate you."

"Keh! Like I'd expect you too? You haven't answered my question!"

He put his hand on the hilt of his sword.

~*~*~

After a quick trip to the latrine, Sango and I entered the throne room where King Ginkou sat on his throne. I curtsied as Sango kneeled on her hands and knees.

"Princess, you have made my son very very happy."

"Thank you Sire. I'm very glad too hear that."

"But I think it's time you see something that I know he has tried to hide from you. Do you know his sword?"

"You mean the old katana he has strapped at his side?"

"Yes, the Tetsuaiga was made from one of my fangs. It's a very powerful sword. My other son, Sesshomaru also has a sword, the Tenseiga, from my other fang, but for a different reason."

"Your Highness, I"

"I think it's a good time now to watch your husband fight, it would be an honor."

He confused me. None of what he said made sense. He descended off of the throne platform and hooked my elbow with his,

"Come."

~*~*~

I stood at a battle stance as he drew out an unfamiliar sword.

"Keh! Sesshomaru, You should no nothing is able to go against Tetsuaiga!"

"We'll see about that."

He swung the sword and a blast of red power came at me. I jumped and bounced off the wall. I smelt a familiar scent. I looked up on the terrace to see Kagome standing by my father. Sesshomaru looked up towards her.

"Typical, Father had you marry a human."

I growled,

"It doesn't matter."

"In a Youkai kingdom, I would guess Youkai would rule it.

The he glared at Kagome, who was too busy watching me to notice.

"The child she is carrying is your heir, isn't it?"

I looked confused. 'Child she was carrying?'

I looked up to Kagome. She was in shock and my father had a huge grin.

"How did you know that?"

"She reeks of the hormones female release when they are pregnant."

An inward smile developed on my face. I'm a father…

"Hence, because she is carrying an heir, she'll have to die too."

I growled,

"What was that?"

"It's going to be worse then a half-breed! I will not allow this kingdom to be ruled by dirty hanyous and humans…"

I got into a battle stance.

"You were exiled from this kingdom!"

"I was exile by people not fit to rule. I was born the Crown Prince of Western Tainu!"

Then he got into a battle stance,

"And today, little brother, I WILL take my place back!"

This person, Sesshomaru was almost a beautiful as Inuyasha…But personality counted on attractiveness too. But I felt afraid when he threatened to kill me…and…My baby? I was pregnant? How could he tell? Inuyasha voiced my very same question. Hormones…If Sesshomaru could smell…

I looked up at the king, who for the first time since I got here gave me a warm smile, but then I heard…

"…and today, little brother, I WILL take my place back!"

Inuyasha's life was in danger, but there was nothing I could do! But I beheld a wonder I've never seen before. Inuyasha drew his sword. With a yellow spark at the scabbard as he drew the old, rusty katana, it turned into a giant fang-shaped sword.

"That, my dear, is Tetsuaiga."

I looked on in shock. That sword was made out of the King's fang! I watched as my husband charged his brother. But the sword he unsheathed made the king gasp.

"What is it your Majesty?"

"That…That is not the sword I made for him! That is not Tenseiga!"

"Is that a bad thing?"

I asked in a panic.

He had no answer as we watched his sons battle. With the first charge of Tetsuaiga, Sesshomaru raised his sword. Tetsuaiga literally bounced off of it. Inuyasha looked at him in shock.

"What the hell?"

I asked myself. Nothing-and I mean NOTHING can beat Tetsuaiga…but…

"Toukijin is made out of steel breaking ogre's teeth. I could break that sword."

I smelt fear from both my father and Kagome. I didn't want her to worry. I stood my ground. I won't let this bastard get the best of me!

"Keh! You talk tough, but can your fighting match your words?"

He smirked,

"Come"

I charged at him again. The sword let off a tremendous amount of power that tossed me back. I flew into the castle wall, listening to him chuckle and Kagome yelling my name. I got up and smirked,

"You are going to pay for that…"

I raised my blade…

This was getting intense. Inuyasha just got thrown against the wall by the power of the sword…But Inuyasha made a cocky remark and raised his blade. As he slammed it to the ground, he yelled,

"Kaze No Kizu!"

Which meant "wound of the wind" I was in shock as 5 yellow streaks raced toward Sesshomaru, who was caught off guard, but fl…did he just fly? Inuyasha was very angry at this point…But fear struck my heart when the worst thing possible happened. Sesshomaru sent a shockwave from his sword that sent Inuyasha into the wall, but he was still holding Tetsuaiga until another blast made it fly out of his hand. His father grabbed me.

"You have to hide!"

"Why?"

I caught a glimpse of Sesshomaru stabbing Inuyasha. I felt my world fall apart.

"Inuyasha!!!!!"

I tugged myself out of the king's grasp and ran to join my husband's side, but both Miroku and the King were yelling at me to stop. By the time I reached the grassy hill, I saw something that I'd only see in my nightmares.

"Inu…yasha?"

"Kagome! Princess! Get out of there!"

Inuyasha was bloody, but he stood with a smile you'd see on a maniac. His eyes were glowing red…with violet pupils…purple stripes acrossed his cheekbones…his fangs were so large, he couldn't close his mouth completely and his claws where at least twice as long and sharp.

"Hmmm… Sesshomaru…"

He chuckled in an evil fashion. I began to get scared, I froze.

"Inu…ya…sha?"

Miroku stood by me,

"Without Tetsuaiga, He transforms into a Youkai, but he wasn't made for it. His father made the sword to also seal his Youkai blood…But now, without his sword…"

"Oh no!"

I watched in horror as Inuyasha changed a shocked Sesshomaru. He held up his sword and Inuyasha fought it. He began to split up in wounds, but seemed not to care. I wouldn't just watch. I ran acrossed the field to get the de-transformed Tetsuaiga. Sesshomaru spotted me and growled,

"Wench!"

He took his attention off Inuyasha and struck at me. Out of fear, I put my hands up and screamed. Somehow my ancestral powers came and created a shield. I didn't know whether to be scared or grateful, but again I raced for the Tetsuaiga. Sesshomaru tried another swing, but Inuyasha tackled him and swatted his face. Something yellow came from Sesshomaru's fingertips, making some sort of whip. He lashed Inuyasha with it. I screamed as he flew, but I also dove for Tetsuaiga just in time for it to shield me from Sesshomaru's whip attack. This sword was protecting me! Inuyasha tackled Sesshomaru again. It was like he had no conception of pain. I watched in horror as the battle continued, but Sesshomaru slapped him and said,

"This fight has no honor. I will be beck another time."

And with that, He flew away. I watched him fly off till I heard a growl. I looked to see the Youkai transformed Inuyasha looking at me with a menacing smile. My heart almost stopped. This felt eerily fami…My nightmare.

"Don't! Inuyasha! I'm Kagome! Your wife! Snap out of it!"

Tears started to accumulate. My husband was an uncontrollable monster…And there was nothing I could do but hold out Tetsuaiga.

"Inuyasha! Take this!"

He laughed and lunged at me. I screamed and in instinct ran and no matter how much I tried, I couldn't keep myself from running. I would dodge him when he'd land in front of me. I kept hearing him chuckled and growl in a low, rumbling voice,

"You can't escape!"

I didn't know where to go. He seriously wanted to kill me! The King had disappeared and Miroku was chasing after us. I was horrified when I tripped over a rock and Tetsuaiga flew out of my hand.

"Shimatta!"

I got up when he finally pounced on me, took me by the hair and flopped me down onto my back when he pinned me. I'd never been so scared in my life. I was going to die by my husband's hand.

"Inuyasha! Please don't! I'm your w…"

He chuckled and swatted me acrossed the face with his claws. I refused to cry, but I felt my neck crack. I looked dead into his eyes. There was nothing but death and evil.

"Why are you doing this…Inuyasha…You love me…"

He snickered and licked the blood off my cheek.

"I've never killed a female before…Especially one with a baby."

I growled at him,

"It's your baby!"

"Is it?"

He snickered again. I think only Satan would snicker like him. I gritted my teeth and screamed into his face, tears splashing.

"Stop it! You are scaring me! But even if you kill me…I still won't hate you…"

His evil face lost its malice. There was only one thing to do. I leaned my head up, risking my face getting bitten off, I kissed him then snuggled into his shoulder.

"No matter what…I'll…love…yo…"

What the hell? I was thrown by Sesshomaru's sword and now I'm looking a Kagome's bloody face... Oh no…Oh please!

"Kagome? Oh Please God! Kagome!"

I felt her breath, luckily she was just unconscious, but those were my claw marks on her. I had turned Youkai and hurt the only person I'd die for. I could have killed her. I knew I wanted too when I was in that state. I only remember my first time when I transformed…I can't believe I hunted her down like that…But then it echoed in my mind…

"I've never killed a female before…Especially one with a baby."

"It's your baby!"

"Is it?"

"Stop it! You are scaring me! But even if you kill me…I still won't hate you…"

Kagome… Nobody on this Earth deserves you. Especially a monster like me. I wanted to run, but I wanted to stay by her side. I picked her and Tetsuaiga up and went to our bedroom

*~*

I woke up with a head-splitting headache, a sore neck and a stinking, bandaged cheek. I felt myself being held. All I needed to see was silver hair to fly out of his arms and out of bed, I was too weak to walk, so I crawled in a corner as he looked at me with the saddest pair of eyes I had ever seen. I still coward and trembled in a panic, but why? He's back too normal. He sat on the ground a slowly started to advance.

"Please, Kagome! Don't do that!"

"Please stay away…"

"I thought you wouldn't hate me."

"I don't…I just…Please go away."

"You need to get back in bed. You've slept for about 4 days…I was so worried, Kagome! I almost went out of my mind! Oh…wrong choice of words."

He began to advance toward me again. I got up to run, but he caught me and put me in his lap, holding me tightly. I struggled a bit until I felt him tremble and something warm and moist on the knap of my neck. I froze.

"Ka…go…me… I…"

He started to rock me back and forth. Was he crying? Then I froze as he growled.

"I hate myself…How…I…"

He was too mad and sad to talk. Though he was making nervous, I couldn't stand to see him like this. I wrapped myself around him and nuzzled him.

"Inuyasha…I forgive you…I'll love you no matter what. It wasn't your fault."

He drew me back and looked me in the eyes with red, moist eyes. He HAD been crying.

"But I tried to kill you!"

I was still nervous, but I gave him a warm smile.

She drew my bangs back and caressed my cheek,

"I won't lie, I was scared, but you are you now. I will be by your side always"

I was in shock, but then I felt angry. I took her gently off my lap and turned around. I could feel she thought she said something wrong.

"What is it?"

She asked.

I whispered, just audible,

"I don't deserve you. Your heart is so…loving…and pure…You are just so full of love and life…I deserve to die knowing I could take your life away. I don't deserve you. You can leave if you want."

I heard her sigh. She crawled to my front.

"Inuyasha. No matter how scared I get doesn't mean I don't love you, but Let me tell you something. You need me. You need what ever you think you don't deserve."

My heart was close to stopping, my breath shortened as I looked at her smile. She grabbed my hand and said.

"I need you, too."

I was about to faint…

"I need your love, your warmth, your strength and protection…"

Then she started to blush.

"But I don't deserve you either."

"How so? What possibly about me do you not deserve?"

She looked away, her cheeks were like cherries,

"Um… A plain looking girl like me doesn't deserve you, the most beautiful man on earth I guarantee. The first time I saw you I almost fainted. I almost blacked out when I found out you were my husband. From that moment on, I always look at you and say too myself,

'He so....'…Okay! I'm getting…"

She got bright red. She really thought about me like that? I smiled at her. She gushed! She was actually gushing! I found it absolutely adorable! I drew her chin to have her beat red face face me,

"You aren't plain, by the way, and I'll injure anyone who says otherwise."

She looked shock. We looked at each other. We both believed we didn't deserve eachother…We don't deserve each other. We NEED eachother. We engaged in a deep kiss…which I'm happy to say it led to other things… (snicker)

~*~

Laying in bed with her in my arms, asleep, made me think about my life. I used to be a snobby, mean, un controllable brat, but over a course of 3 months, I have acquired the most special young women on the face of the planet. No matter what, Kagome Ginkou, the women I loved more then anyone else, would be by my side for the remainder of my life. She was with child, she loved me. Life, I believe, can't get any better right now…

I kissed her on top of her head.

… Absolutely not.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* And We Lived Happily Ever After~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Epilogue: 9 months later, Prince Hiroshi Ginkou was born. 10 years later Inuyasha and Kagome were the peaceful and righteous leaders of Western Tainu. His and Her Majesty helped with their own hands to make the country as beautiful and rich as her childhood home, which were now very close allies. Inuyasha and Kagome Ruled Western Tainu for 240 years both died together in their sleep. Unfortunately, during Hiroshi's rule, France invaded both Western Tainu and Shikonland. Now the two little countries with one of the greatest love stories ever told are now just myths.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````````````````***``````````````````````

A/N: Welp, It's finished! Thanks to all of you that made this little "side Project" into a huge hit! And good news…

I HAVE STARTED "PROJECT HANYOU X!"

K&the pirate cpt…." Still has a while. Like I keep saying, that story is so exhausting to write, but I won't give it up, I'm just…even thinking about that story makes me feel drained. I keep kicking myself for not just ending it at the meeting…now a treasure hunt…and more!!!!! Curse my big imagination!!!!

But until next time and thank you! Kudos!