InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life's a Bitch ❯ Insult time ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha, or anything ok?

I hope it's not TOOmuch to ask, but if you read this could you PLEASEreview and gimme some feed back? Ok that's it. Toodles ~.^

Planning and insults

"Ahhhhh", Kagome yawned as she slipped into her new PJ's that she had bought in Tokyo. She felt fresh and clean after a very relaxing soak in the tub. She looked at herself in the mirror and blushed…her new PJ's were a translucent pink. I might as well be nude! You could see everything…ohhh…but it's so soft, I love it. I think I'll buy the baby blue next time she told herself as she hopped into her bed.

"Night mom, Sota!" she yelled

"Night Ka-gome," came their reply

Sleep was the last thing on her mind as she lay there thinking about that kiss. She knew she had a huge silly grin on her face but she couldn't help herself. She scoffed and flipped onto her stomach burying her face in a pillow. It's not like it's your first kiss, Kagome you idiot, get over it! He probably kisses all he lovers like that, she silently scolded herself. "but we're not his lover…" she whispered softly. She sighed, "how am I supposed to get any sleep if I keep thinking about that kiss?" She giggled, "what a kiss! What a man!" Go to sleep she told herself, it's already 11:00 pm and you know how hard it is for you to get up, and you have to start looking for a job once more! Fucking Naraku…god damn bastard…and with those thoughts she drifted off.

Inu and Sesshoumaru were arguing. "Baka! We can't just go after Naraku sword swinging and ready to rip and shred any and every thing in our paths, to destroy that bastard as much as we want to" Sesshoumaru stated calmly. God Inu Yasha is such a hot head thought Sesshoumaru angrily, sometimes I really wonder if we really are related. "Get with it Inu Yasha, this battle won't be won with physical strength, not just yet. You have to think, and plan. Be prepared, and expect the unexpected," was spoken softly. He knew it pissed Inu off when ever he spoke like this…emotionlessly. He allowed himself a small smile at that thought.

Inu growled and resumed his pacing. "Fucking bastard, he fired Kagome because of me. How's that for unexpected? You never saw it coming and I sure as hell didn't!"

Inu continued to mumble to himself. He recalled seeing…no smelling Naraku's henchmen. He had smelled them when he had tugged Kagome onto his lap; they had been covered in Naraku's disgusting scent. I should have just gotten rid of them when I had the chance. They were pathetic, mere underlings. The nerve of the bastard to have people watching me. Naraku's getting bolder; I'm going to have to teach him a lesson. Inu smiled evilly just thinking about all the wonderful ways he could punish Naraku.

Sessho blinked why is that fool smiling? "Are you sure that's the reason he fired her? My sources have informed me that Naraku has a ~thing~ for your woman. What would it gain him by firing her?"

Sessho questioned himself, what the fuck is Naraku up to? He never does anything with out a reason. I hate not knowing what that asshole is up to, he's so over confidant that no one will figure it out until it's too late. Not this time Naraku…never again, Sessho promised.

Inu growled. "Your sources?! When the hell did you get ~sources~?"

Sessho didn't reply.

"Wouldn't you like to hear what else was in the report, baka?"

"Feh", he grunted

"I'll take that as a yes," said a slightly amused Sessho.

"Let's get down to business shall we? And stop that infernal pacing!" grumbled Sessho.

Sessho walked over to the coffee table and opened up a folder retrieve a print out, which he handed to Inu Yasha.

It was the complete report from Sesshomaru's ~sources~.

Sessho began to explain the report to Inu, which already quite detailed. Sessho stated, "there were quite a few office assistants that were interviewed for the job. Each and every one of them were far more qualified for the job than Kagome." "Yet she was the one that Naraku personally hired-"

"Feh, did she know that?" demanded Inu Yasha.

WACK

"Don't interrupt me when I'm speaking." Sessho murmured slightly annoyed.

"You didn't have to hit me on the head so hard," Inu grumbled.

Sessho raised an arrogant eyebrow.

Inu growled, "fucking continue all ready!"

"Kagome was the least qualified, she'd just graduated from college with her Associates in Business Management but she had no prior experience." "Logically for the position she was applying for she would have needed at least three years combined with her degree." "She was hired a few days later and the rest as they say is history…Inu Yasha, you do understand that she was hired for her looks, right?"

"Heh, can you blame him?" retorted Inu.

"No... I don't blame him for hiring her but simply for her looks is a foolish move…and no," Sessho said calmly

"No? No what?" Inu was confused.

"You will not hire her." Sessho said calmly.

"Why not? She lost her job because of me!" argued Inu.

Sessho sighed, how to make his baka brother understand? "Inu Yasha," he started, "I understand that you feel responsible for what happened to Kagome, but the answer is no. There aren't any openings. We do not need any more employees at the moment, and even if we this is a place of work not a…love shack." Sessho smirked at that, love shack indeed.

"I'm offended that you don't think I'm a professional," but Inu was grinning as he said that.

Sessho snorted, that was so unlike him, "you forgot I happened to witness the kiss at the train station."

"Voyeur," Inu accused him.

"Voyeur? Me? You're the one who looked like you were about to fuck her right there on that bench with dozens of on lookers!" came a very amused reply.

Inu looked at his brother and laughed, Sessho joined him.

"But that doesn't help the fact that I AM responsible for her losing her job," Inu said softly.

Sessho sighed, "make her your mistress, you have more than enough money."

Shocked at what he was hearing Inu stared at his brother, "mistress? Kagome?" He snorted. She'd hurt him for even suggesting it.

Sessho made a dismissive gesture with his hand, "do what ever you want brother dear, but as your mistress you'll be able to fuck her to your hearts content and-"

Inu growled, "SHUT THE FUCK UP! KAGOME IS MY MATE-"

"It's about damn time I heard you admit it! She's your mate, I know, but I need to hear you admit to it," Sessho replied smugly, completely cutting Inu Yasha off from his ranting and ravings.

Sneaky bastard Inu thought.

"Then the only option left to you is to marry her," Sessho stated simply.

Marry Kagome? Inu stood there stunned; he hadn't planned that far ahead. But it sounded good…indeed it was sounding more and more enticing the more he thought about it. With thoughts of him and Kagome married, running round in his head, Inu Yasha headed for his bedroom. He lay there in his bed, willing himself to sleep. Arrrgghhh, I can't sleep, I can't stop thinking about Kagome. He sat up; maybe I'll just go and see her. She's home, I know where she lives…then why am I hesitant, he asked himself. Scared? Like hell! I fear no one he silently yelled and took off, destination…who knows. (~rolls eyes…where else?~)

Kagome shifted in her bed, she had a strange feeling that she wasn't alone in her room. She woke slowly wondering at exactly what it was that had woken her. She lazily cracked one eye open glanced around her room and gasped, coming fully awakened at the sight that greeted her. Inu Yasha was here in her room! She blinked, completely focused on him. There was something different about him. He was starting at her but his eyes beautiful golden eyes and facial tattoos were blood red, his teeth were barred and…she stared disbelievingly…they looked like fangs and he had a deep blue aura surrounding him. Kagome just sat there in horrified fascination, she couldn't talk, much less move if her life had depended on it.

He impaled her with those eyes of his for what seemed like an eternity but was in fact were mere seconds. Inu Yasha was in shock, how in the 13 hells had she woken up? He had masked his presence; no one should be able to sense him. Fuck, she had been in a deep sleep, she should NOT have woken! I need to get myself back under control…I can't have her knowing my secret! With a deep breath, he felt his control return. He had to get out of here and think…

"GO…BACK…TO…SLEEP", he growled, the words barely audible.

Kagome woke up in a cold sweat and nervously glanced around her room. Nothing. She shook her head and flopped back on her bed and groaned, "a dream…it was just a dream." She grabbed a pillow and covered her face with it. She tried in vain to go back to sleep and forget her disturbing dream, but try as she might, she just couldn't shake the feeling that it was real. With a disgusted sigh she got out of bed and walked to her window. A cool breeze caressed her slightly sweaty body. Ugh…I'm not going to go back to sleep anytime soon. She walked over to her desk and switched on her lamp. Might as well start reading the wanted ads old girl. Five minutes into her research she stopped and stared out the window. She bit her lip, I'm going nuts, and the dream just wouldn't go away so she could think clearly. No matter what she did, her thoughts kept returning to that weird dream. She had to do something, but what she asked herself. Well since the dream was about Inu Yasha…why don't you talk to him about it, came that annoying voice. He'd just laugh his head off and tell me something I already know…that I need to seek professional help. But that was the only solution at the moment. Damn it…I hate it when that voice is right! She could her mocking laughter, you're quite welcome, you mother fucking BITCH! Shut up in there already damnit! Kagome sighed raising from her desk and returning to her bed. She lay there for a few more minutes…ack, I forgot to turn off the light. She sighed again she didn't feel like getting up, she drew her covers over her head enveloping her darkness and quickly drifted off once more.

A/N: Ok, I posted this chapter up yesterday…but was having problems, so I took it down and edited it, I know it sounds much better than it did yesterday. I'm ashamed to say that I simply wrote crap and posted it…I like to read quality work, so from now on…quality it is! I'll try to post every two days or so. And thanks to everyone who reviewed and brought my errors to my attention! Merci! ~.^