InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Live for the Music ❯ SHE HAS WHAT?! ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Okay so I realize that it's been like 2 and a half months since the last time I updated... And there's so many excuses I could give you all for that. ^^ But I won't... Because excuses don't really get anyone anywhere... ^^ But I will tell you that I will be able to update more often now because school is almost out for the year. Woo @_@ I never thought the year would end. @_@ Anyways, with that in mind, I'm also working on another fanfiction. ^^ I'd tell you to go check it out... But I'm in the middle of rewriting, and "recasting" it. ^^ If you want... You can go read the old first chapter. *nods*

One more thing, I'm just giving you what I have written so far since I have failed to update in a while. I'll either be added more to this chapter later today, or just writing a really really really really long chapter to make up for the wait (for those of you who were waiting for it that is. ^^) anyways... Go read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Live For The Music

Chapter thirteen- SHE HAS WHAT?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"She has what?!" the boy yelled as he shot out of his chair, the phone in his hand slipped for a moment but he caught it before it dropped to the floor. "What do you mean she has mono?"

"I mean the blood test came back positive," the doctor responded as she placed the phone back up to her ear. "She'll need to rest for a few days... Well, before she should go back to school. Make sure she doesn't move around a lot and that she drinks a lot of water."

"Thank you doctor," he said as he clicked the phone off and put it on the kitchen table. Turning to Sango he sighed. "Well, this should be fun."

"No kiddin'... A week of nothing but Kagome whining. How wonderful," she muttered, rolling her eyes. "Have fun! I'm going to Miroku's," she grinned, as she picked up her car keys and left out the back door.

"Yeah, okay, whatever," he muttered as he walked up the stairs to the third floor and walked into Kagome's room.

"Can I have something to drink Yash? My throat hurts really bad," she whined.

"Yeah.. Hold on," he ran back down stairs and came back up in record time. "Here ya go. Why don't you get some rest for now..." he said as he walked to the door. "I'll be down stairs if you need anything."

"Yash... Will you... Will you stay with me for a little bit... At least til I fall asleep?"

"Of course," he walked to the bed and laid down next to her.

~~~~

"Ah, Sango! How nice to see you," Miroku stepped aside to let her in. "Did the test results come back?"

"Yeah... Poor Kag's got mono. But I don't understand how," she muttered plopping down on the living room couch. "So I decided I'd let Inuyasha listen to her whine for a while and slip over here."

"How nice," Miroku grinned as he too plopped down on the couch.

"Whatever your thinking... You'd best not think it. I'm not in the mood for any of your pervertedness. I just want to relax for once," she prodded him in the side.

"Demo, Sango whatever do you mean," he asked. "Are you implying that..."

"I'd stop that thought right there. Unless you want me to kick your ass right now. Which if that's the case then..."

"Iie!"

"Then shut the hell up!" she yawned. "I'm tired."

"Then go lay down."

"I dunno if I can trust you," she gave him the eye.

"Are you saying, that you don't think you can trust your own boyfriend?"

"Pretty much... Seeing as though you have wandering hands... And you've gotten a little to carried away with them... On more then one occasion."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ohh! I forgot, you guys can bug me all you want. My email address and screen name are in my profile along with a few links you can go to, that'll be checked a lot. Okay I'm done now. Thank you much for listening!