InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING!!! NOTHING I TELL YOU! NOTHING!!!!! *sniff*

"blah" = talking

'blah' = thinking

(blah) = me popping in and out to annoy you all.

Enjoy and review please!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~On the other side~*~

Kagome was walking around the park to let off steam. "That no good.. Why did he have to say that? Stupid dog." Tears were coming down her face by the bucket full. The park was pretty empty tonight. Kagome didn't mind. She liked the quiet.

As she was walking, she headed over to the pond. Kagome saw a bench up ahead. 'Might as well sit for awhile.' Her thoughts wandered all over the place as she sat there. All of a sudden this guy sat down next to her.

"Is this seat taken?" he smiled.

'This guy is kind of creepy' "Actually I wanted to be alone."

"Well, that doesn't work for a pretty thing like you."

'Red alert! Red alert!!' "Umm..."

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" The man wrapped his arms around her.

"Get off of me!" Kagome screamed. She pushed him as hard as she could and started to get up. As she did, she noticed there was a bunch of guys around her. 'Oh shit.'

"Now now, that wasn't very nice. Maybe I should teach you some manners."

SLAP!

Right across her face. Kagome stepped back a bit in shock. 'I think I'm in trouble.'

"Now let's try this again." the man moved in again. Kagome stepped back right into a huge guy. The guy shoved her to the ground and the man kicked her in the stomach. "Come on woman. I'd think you would learn quicker than that." He picked her up by her arm hard and flung her to one of the other guys. He threw her back at the man and he hit her in the face again.

'Kagome think! Do something! They're going to kill you! I wish Inu Yasha was here to protect me' Tear started down her face as she was getting beaten. The pain was enormous. 'Oh please God. Just let them get it over with.'

Suddenly, a flash of red came into view.

~*~

Inu Yasha had just gotten his head out of the well. "She went to the park to walk a while." He looked over and saw Souta, Kagome's little brother. "I don't know what you did this time, but she's really crying." Inu Yasha winched. He hated it when he hurt his Kagome. WHOA! Wait a minute! Where did that thought come from?!? He shook his head. "Thanks kid." He quickly went off in the direction of her scent.

As he was nearing the park, her scent seemed to be different. Salt from tears. Wait, what was that other scent? Blood?? He ran as fast as he could towards the scent and saw Kagome surrounded by some men. He let out a low growl. 'How dare they hurt my Kagome!' He raced after the first guy and knocked him out cold.

The leader, he thought, looked right out him. "Get out of here, buddy. This aint your concern."

Inu Yasha got extremely angry. "It is if you dare harm my Kagome."

The leader laughed. "Oh, so this bitch is yours? No wonder she was holding out. Too bad for her. She had to pay." Before the leader could continue, he felt a fist in his stomach. Suddenly a foot connected to his face, sending him flying and knocking down 3 more of his men.

They all stared at this crazy man with now red eyes. "Get him!"

The fight lasted only 5 minutes. It ended with the leader on his back facing Inu Yasha.

"Never, ever bother to even look at her again, or I swear I'll make you pay with your life. I'd take it now, but you aren't worth it." He flung the pathetic human aside. "Get out of my sight before I change my mind." The entire gang ran (or limped) away as fast as they could.

Inu Yasha turned and really took in Kagome. She looked horrible. 'Looks like I got here just before they killed her.' He knelt beside her body and said in a concerned or even fearful voice, "Kagome?"

Kagome just laid there with her eyes shut, blood coming from her body.

~*~Oooooh! Cliffhanger! Review and I might update soon.~*~