InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING!!! NOTHING I TELL YOU! NOTHING!!!!! *sniff*

"blah" = talking

'blah' = thinking

(blah) = me popping in and out to annoy you all.

OMG!!!! What's going to happen to Kagome?!?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Inu Yasha bent down closer to Kagome. 'I can't feel her breath on my hand.' He slowly picked her up, careful as to not further injure her already bruised body. It was limp in his arms.

"Come on Kagome. You can't die now. You just can't!" He ran towards the street, looking for someone to help him. "Someone help! She's been badly hurt!"

A woman came running from across the street. "Oh my word. She needs to see a doctor right away. Take her to the hospital."

"Where can I find this..?"

"It's down that way about 3 blocks on the right. A big white building. You better hurry."

"Thank you." He ran as fast as he could towards this building the woman spoke of. "Come on Kagome. Stay with me."

Inu Yasha bursted into the building with Kagome in his arms. 'Her heart beat is slowing.' "I need a healer here right now!"

A man in a strange white coat came rushing forward. Inu Yasha looked him over in suspicion. "It's okay, son. I'm a doctor. I'll help her. Tell me what happened. Doris, get the stretcher, stat!"

A long white board thing on wheels came and Inu Yasha reluctantly placed Kagome down on it. "She was in the park when these men surrounded her. They..."

The doctor looked at the obviously troubled young man. "It's okay. Say no more. We're going to do the best we can. What's her name?"

"Kagome... Kagome Higurashi."

"Okay. I need you to wait here. See if you can get in touch with her family." The doctor then ran after his patient. 'I sure hope he got her here in time.'

"Ka-Kagome..."

~Inside the Operating Room~

"Come on people! We don't have much time. Scalpel!" 'Cut right there. That's it...' "Damn it! She's losing a lot of blood! Where is it coming from? There!"

"Doctor. That boy wants to come in."

'What the...' "No. Too crowded. Keep him out."

"Yes Doctor."

'Come on girl. Don't die on me now.'

"The heart rate is dropping!"

"Shit! Come on! Where are my tools?"

Beep Beep Beep

'That's right. Keep beating.'

Beepbeepbeep

"Damn. Come on!!" 'She's losing such a lot of blood.'

"Doctor..."

"NOT NOW!" 'This one I can't loose.'

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"No! Give me the paddles, stat!"

"Here."

"Everyone clear!"

thump

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Again! Clear!"

thump

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

~*~Few Minutes Later~*~

Inu Yasha sat in this hard chair. 'She's been in there a long time. Come on Kagome. You're stronger then this. Don't leave me. I need you. More then I've ever needed someone. Don't leave me alone.'

That strange man in the white coat came walking down the hall. "Sir?"

Inu Yasha shot right up. "Well? How is she? Is she alright? Can I see her?"

"Sir, please sit down."

He did as the man asked. 'Why isn't he telling me anything? Kagome...'

The doctor wiped his forehead with his hand, "how can I explain this..."

~*~Is she dead??? How can that be? Are she and InuYasha meant to be? What's going on here??? Review please.~*~