InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Insanity ❯ Don't ever leave me ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Love and Insanity




A/N: I had the wierdest dream the other day... but I can't tell you it cause I decided to put some of it in the story... obviously it was about Inu yasha..lol. Anyways... on with the story...


Disclaimer: You know, now that I think about it, this is a fan fiction site... i mean.. everyone already knows that Inu yasha's not mine... so why should I have to write it?



Chapter 3


Don't Ever Leave Me




When Inu yasha arived at the hut with Kagome asleep in his arms, he noticed that only Kaede was there. "Where are the others?" he asked the old woman. "They left to pick some herbs I asked them to ..... what happened to Lady Kagome?" she asked when she noticed Kagome covered in his robe and alittle bit of blood seeping through. She quickly ran to Kagome's aid.

"It was Naraku, I found her in his castle chained to a table, it looked like she was tourtured, she was screaming when I found her" he said in a bit of a daze. Kaede grabbed some of her miko robes to dress Kagome with and then glared at Inu yasha.

"What?" he asked in a rude tone.

"Will ye please get out so I may dress Lady Kagome?" she asked in a 'wasn't that obvious' sort of tone.

"Keh.. ya whatever" he said, walking out of the hut.

'Its not like I haven't seen her naked before' he thought to himself as he sat down infront of the hut and waited for Kaede to finish dressing her. After acouple minutes he went back to the entrance of the hut. "Are you done yet?" he asked impatiently.

"Yes Inu yasha, come in" he heard her voice say to him. He walked in and went back to Kagome's side. He couldn't help but to notice that with those robes on... she look exactly like Kikyo. The hair a bit different, and some of the facial fetures a little different, but still almost identicle.

"The wounds should heal quickly, I put some herbs in her cuts, and most of them aren't to serious. She wont beable to walk for acouple day's though, her leg is badly wounded".

"Kaede, Is there a way to bring back sanity to an Insane person?" he asked hopefuly.

"It has been done... once, why do ye ask such a question?"

"There's a way!!!!! Oh thank god!" he yelled out feeling a little bit relieved. Kaede looked at Inu yasha with a confused look. "Tell me, What exacally happened to Lady Kagome?".

"I don't really know, but what ever Naraku did to her made her crack" he said, trying to sound as though it wasn't a big deal, but failed misserably. "Ye mean that Kagome is insane?" she asked with worry in her voice. "Hai" was the only thing he said before turning back to Kagome.

"Oh dear.." she said looking down at Kagome with sadness in her eyes. "I will go get more herbs for her" and with that, she walked out of the hut.

Inu yasha sat there, staring at Kagome for acouple minutes untill he heard footsteps aproaching the hut. Miroku, Sango, and Shippo walked in the hut and saw Kagome asleep and Inu yasha siting next to her. "What happened to Kagome!!" Shippo asked as he ran to Kagome's sleeping form.

"It was Naraku, that bastard" Inu yasha said in an angry tone. Right when he said that, Kagome slowly started to open her eyes and rub the sleep from them. She looked around to see everyone hovered over her. "Hello" she said in a cheery sort of tone. "Kagome, are you ok?" Sango asked woriedly. She smiled at them "I'm just dandy, thank you!" she said as she tried to stand up. She leaned her arm on Inu yasha to keep her balanced cause she couldn't stand on her right leg.

"Kagome, you shouldn't try to walk, you need rest" Miroku said to her, but Kagome didn't hear him. She was busy looking at a full lenght mirror that hung on the wall. She stared at it for a moment "Hey! I know you!!!!" she said with a bit of an angry growl in her voice. "Go away KIKYO, you cant take him!!!!!" she shouted pointing to the mirror, then looked at Inu yasha.

She grabbed him and wrapped her arms around him possesively and said, "MINE!!!". Inu yasha blushed like crazy while the others looked at Kagome with a very confused look in their eyes. "Inu yasha... whats wrong with her?" Sango asked still staring at Kagome. Miroku already knew the answer, "Inu yasha... how did this happen?".

"I'm not sure, Kaede says there's a way to get her back, but she said that its only been done once".

"What are you talking about?" Sango and Shippo asked at the same time.

"Kagome is not herself, she has lost her mind, her sanity" Miroku said in a sad sort of tone.

"Are you telling me, that Kagome is insane?" Sango asked not being able to hold the tears back that glissend her eyes, Miroku just nodded in response. "No!! She can't be! Kagome, tell them your not insane!!!" Shippo shouted as tears fell from his eyes. Kagome just stared at him dumbly,"Why is everyone so sad? I'm ok, really I am!".

"Oh Kagome" Shippo cried covering his face with his hands.

"Maybe you should take her home, I'm sure her mother will want to know about this" Miroku said as he put a hand on Inu yasha's shoulder.

"Yes! lets go see mommy! I miss her!" she said tugging the end of Inu yasha's arm. Inu yasha thought about it for a moment "No, not yet, If Kagome's mom knew about her, then she might not let her come back".

"Is mommy mad at me?"

"No Kagome, she's not" Sango said as she looked back at her with sad eyes.

"I'm hungry" Kagome pouted.

"Ok Kagome, I'll go catch us something to eat" Inu yasha said as he was about to leave the hut, but Kagome pulled him back. "No! Don't go!" she cried out.

"I'll be right back! I promise" Inu yasha said as he picked her up and laid her back down on the futon. "NO! I don't want you to go! Please, stay with me" She said as she wrapped her arms around him tightly so he couldn't go.

"I'ts ok Inu yasha, Sango and I will go find us somthing to eat, you stay here with Kagome" and with that, Miroku walked out of the hut, followed quickly by Sango. Shippo couldn't stand to see her like this, so he decided to go outside so he could be alone and think of the situation or how he could help.

"Kagome... you can let go now" Inu yasha said still being pulled down by Kagome. She hesitantly let go of him and rested her head on the futon. She stared at Inu yasha for a while before pulling him down so she could rest with him and just be near him. Inu yasha got what she was doing and laid down next to her. She grabbed his hand and kissed it before putting it under her head so she could rest on it and fell fast asleep.

He slowly took his hand from under her head and stared at it. Right then Miroku and Sango walked in with 4 dead rabits. "I'll go get the firewood" Inu yasha whisperd, not wanting to wake up Kagome as he tip toed out of the hut. Mirkou and Sango started skining the rabits while Inu yasha went to look for fire wood.

By the time Inu yasha had gathered enough firewood, he heard screaming from the hut. He dropped the wood and darted for the hut. When he got there he saw Kagome siting up screaming his name with her eyes tightly shut and her arms wrapped around her legs. Sango and Miroku were trying to calm her down, but there was nothing they could do to make her stop.

"Kagome! Kagome, I'm here, shhhh I'm right here" he said rubbing her back in a comforting way. She stopped screaming and leaned on him, grabbed his wrists from behind her and wrapped his arms around her, tears flowing down her cheeks. "I thought you left me!" she cried.

"No, Kagome, I would never leave you" he whispered in her ear.

"Please... don't leave me again" she said, turning around to him, wrapping her arms around him while she burried her face in his chest. Sango tugged at Miroku's arm and gave him a look that said,'This is our que to leave pervert' and she dragged him out the door. "What if Inu yasha takes advantage of Kagome while she's in this state!" Miroku asked Sango when they had left the hut. She just looked back at him with an angry glare "He would't do that to her...He's not you! pervert".


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Promise me you wont leave again!" Kagome demanded.

"Why? Why do you always need to be near me?" he asked her.

"I need you Inu yasha...promise me!". He noticed that was the first time she had said his name since he found her. He was almost begining to think that she had forgotten who he was... but she knew. Her saying those words just got him, she knew who he was, and that made him feel happy inside.

"I promise" he said without even thinking about it. (gee, I wonder what its gonna be like when he has to go pee or something..lol). Right then, Shippo, Miroku and Sango walked in with the firewood that Inu yasha had dropped outside. Inu yasha pulled away from Kagome and started on getting the fire going while still sitting next to her so she wouldn't freak out. (I think there's a firepit type thing in the middle of Kaede's hut... so imma just go wit that).

Kagome rested her head back down and closed her eyes, waiting for them to finish cooking. When she opened her eyes, she saw the fire in the middle of the room and immediatly started having flashbacks of what it felt like to have her flesh being burned away. She screamed out the same tourturous scream and covered her eyes.

"NOO!!! IT BURNS!!!! MAKE IT STOP NARAKU!!! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!! PLEASE JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!" she kicked and screamed with all her might as everyone tried to hold her down so she wouldn't hurt herself. Inu yasha picked her up kicking and screaming and ran out of the hut.

"Shhh its ok, its gone, your safe with me" he said soothingly, trying to calm her down. After what seemed like FOREVER she finally stopped kicking and screaming and cried into Inu yasha's chest. 'I can't stand seeing her like this, its so hard' he thought to himself as he stroked her hair.

"Kagome... I need to know... what did Naraku do to you!?"

"He set me on fire!!" she cried into his chest "He made me burn to death, he made my skin peel off! oh my skin!!" she cried harder at that memory. 'That doesn't make any sense... she hasn't got a single burn on her body! her skin is intact! what the fuck did he do to her! I swear when I get Kagome back, I'll rip him to peices!!!' he thought angrily while holding her tighter to him.

"I'm hungry, is the food ready yet?" she asked, shoving away those horrid thoughts. As if on que, they heard Miroku's voice call to them from the hut, "Inu yasha! The food is ready and the fire is out!". Inu yasha picked her back up and brought her back inside the hut.

They ate in silence and while they were eating, Kaede walked in with some more herbs. She gave them to Inu yasha and whispered in his ear,"When you need them, these will make her go to sleep". She was about to leave the room to go out and help the injured when Inu yasha's voice stopped her.

"Hey, old hag, you still haven't told me how we are gonna get Kagome back" he said while Kagome mocked him from behind. "Well, The herb ye will need is very far away. I think it best to wait till Lady Kagome gets healed before you go off looking for it".

"And this herb will make her sane again? If its that easy, then why has it only been done once?"

"Because its NOT that easy, Ye must find the herb, Then we can do the spell that will bring her back, but she will need to be guided".

"And whats THAT suppose to mean!" he said, crossing his arms over his chest as Kagome did the same, still mocking him.

"We shall talk about that once you've found the herb and bring her back here" she said all knowingly before walking out of the hut to go and help some injured people(cause thats what she does!).

"Guess we'll have to wait untill then and .. WILL YOU STOP THAT!!!!" Inu yasha yelled annoyingly as he stood up.
"I ain't doing nothing!" she shouted back at him.

"God damnit wench! Your starting to get on my nerves!!!"

"Oh will you just shut up and SIT down"

Inu yasha hit the ground with a loud THUD, and Kagome laughed histarically (not sure if thats how u spell it, i was tryin to ask my sister, but she was being a bitch and wouldn't tell me, I hate being stupid!).

"STUPID BITCH!" he mumbled as he tried to push himself up. Right when the spell finally wore off, she said it agian! He fell to the ground agian, cursing like a mad man, trying to pry himself up.

"Your so funny when your mad!" she laughed at him.

"GRR!! I can't take this anymore! I'm going outside!" he yelled back at her and started walking away.
"NOOO!!!! YOU CAN'T!!! You promised!!!!"
"Kagome! Your driving ME insane!" he said and was about to walk out of the hut, but something forcefully stopped him.

"SIT BOY!!!!! SIT SIT SIT!!!" she screamed out desperatly not wanting him to leave her. This time, he couldn't pull himself up till after about 5 minutes. He could tell that she was about to say it again, so he darted to her and put his hand over her mouth.

"FINE!! I'll stay! just stop!" he said in a harsh tone. She nodded in response and he took his hand away from her mouth.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kagome was sleeping with Inu yasha next to her and Shippo curled up right next to her head. Sango and Miroku were on the other side of the hut, sleeping soundlessly. Kagome woke up to the sound of a beautiful voice singing outside. It was a song her mother use to sing to her when she was little.

"Early one morning,

Just as the sun was rising,

I saw a fare mate singing right down below,

Don't ever leave me,

Oh don't decieve me,

How could you use a poor mate so"

She got up and started to limp to the door. She looked back at Inu yasha's sleeping form,'I have to find that voice' she thought before limping out of the hut.

She looked around outside and saw nothing but trees and cabins, but the voice rang through her ears louder and louder. She had to find it! it was so beautiful! Suddenly, out of no where, it appeared. A woman holding a child, rocking it while she sang it to sleep. She couldn't see what the woman looked like cause her long brown hair was covering her face while she looked down at the child.

"I love your voice.. please, Sing to me?" she asked the woman. The woman didn't even turn her head to her, she just kept singing.

"Don't ever leave me,

Oh don't decieve me,

How could you use a poor mate so"

~~~~~

Inu yasha woke up and noticed Kagome wasn't there. He darted up and looked around before racing out of the hut. Her sent led him to her, she was sitting near a rock and was talking, but no one was there. "I love your voice.. please, sing to me?" he heard her ask while she was looking up.

"Kagome, who are you talking to?" Kagome turned her head around and gave him a confused look.

"Shhh! she's singing to me!" she said in a whisper.

"Kagome, no ones there.."

"What do you mean! she's right here! Can't you see her?" she asked, pointing to the woman in front of her.

He looked to where she was pointing to but didn't see anyone and sighed before picking her up, "Come on, Kagome, lets go back to bed" he said as he walked back to the hut while she sang the song for him.

"Early one morning,

Just as the sun was rising,

I saw a fare mate singing right down below,

Don't ever leave me,

Oh don't decieve me,

How could you use a poor mate so".


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~A/N: well I don't know if i got kaede's voice right... she always confuses me...lol. Anyways, that song is from buffy the vampire slayer, its the song that made spike go insane and I thought it would be perfect for this story! well, I hope you all liked this chapter! REVIEW please!!!!!