InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Insanity ❯ Only You ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Love and Insanity



A/N: Hi again! Well, guess what i learned? I learned that kagome's friend's name isn't Ayame (that's the wolf girl thats after Kouga's nuts) but in fact her name is Ayumi. I was thinking this before hand... but i put Ayame cause i saw it used for one of kag's friends in another story. I don't feel like going back and changing everything to Ayumi, but for now on, i'll put Ayumi. I'll eventually fix all the other chapters... i just don't have the time at the moment. I'm also gonna start writting that DBZ fan fic soon. I just had a hell of a dream, and thought it would make a perfect story for a DBZ fan fic, even though i can't remember half of it, I still remember all the good parts ^.^ anyways on with the story!





Chapter 15



Only You



"Shippo! Look at this one!" A girl with light brown hair and a beautiful smile said to him as she held out a flower to him. "That's really pretty Mia! ...but...not_as_pretty_as_you" he stuttered out as he turned a deep shade of red. Mia smiled at him and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. He got a dazed look on his face before falling to the ground in a dramatic way.

Miroku and Sango watched from a distance, sitting on a wooden fence. "Shippo is picking up on your habits" she said slyly. Miroku let out a goofy laugh. "Well, at least he's not doing that 'Kaza no Kizu' thing anymore...Remember that time he tried to take Inu yasha's sword and save those little chipmunk demons?" (that really did happen in the series ^.-)

"Don't remind me! Inu yasha got so full of himself that time he tried to show shippo how to do it, and he blew up the entire castle!" Sango laughed (that too). They heard girls giggling in the distance. They looked up to see 3 beautiful women walking towards them. Sango sighed as the 3 girls approached.

"Hey Miroku, ummm, my friends here were wondering..." she trailed off and leaned closed to Miroku's ear, whispering something. Sango's eyes turned to narrow slits as she saw a smile appear on Miroku's face. Miroku couldn't believe what she had said to him, and the offer was VERY tempting. But when he looked at Sagno, his smile faded as he turned back to the beautiful young girl. "I...uhhhh...Sorry, but I'll have to refuse, For I am in love with another woman" he said as he kept his eyes on the young woman.

The girl looked to Sango before huffing a sigh and walking back over to her other 2 friends. Sango's eyes were so wide, they looked as if they were bulging out of her eye sockets. He looked to her and smiled. "Are... were... am... me?" Sango stuttered out.

"That wasn't even a sentence!" he laughed at her. Sango suddenly got really nervous. Was he talking about her? She began to fidget with her dress, not daring to look into his eyes. "Uhhh, I was just wondering... We're, you talking about me?" she asked him, still looking down at the ground. Miroku smirked as he wrapped his arm around Sango's shoulders.

"Yup"

Sango turned bright red as Miroku cupped her face with his other hand to meet his eyes. "Did you...mean it?"

"Sango... a beautiful woman just came up to me and asked if I wanted to take a bath with her and her friends, and i refused...What do you think?" Sango blushed even deeper if possible at his words. She wanted to say something...ANYTHING, but her voice didn't seem to want to work at the moment. She had noticed that Miroku hadn't been flirting or groping any other girls at all for a while now.

"You... still didn't answer my question..." She wanted to hear him say it.
"Yes, I meant it... I love you Sango" He was a bit nervous himself now. He didn't want her to say that she didn't love him.

A smile slowly appeared on her face, along with tears. "Oh Miroku!" she said as she jumped on him, causing them both to fall off the fence. She planted small kisses all over his face. "I (kiss) love (kiss kiss) you (kiss) too!" she said between kisses then kissed him full on the lips. Her toungue slipping out of her mouth as he immediately opened his mouth. Her tongue slipped in his mouth hungrily as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Hey Miroku I..ahhh!" Shippo immediately hid behind the fence when he saw the couple kissing on the ground. Sango broke the kiss and looked up at shippo. She immediately got off Miroku as a blush crept on her cheeks. Miroku laid there on the ground, mentally cursing shippo and his incredibly bad timing.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Inu yasha jumped through Kagome's open window and landed on her bed. He couldn’t help this annoying smile that just wouldn't go away! He rolled over on his stomach and inhaled Kagome's sent that lingered on her bed. It was so relaxing and made him smile so wide he thought his lips would fall off his face.

He knew for sure now. She didn’t love him cause she was insane before. She loved him... REALLY loved him. He smirked again as he dug his face into her pillow.

His eyes eventually drifted shut as Kagome's intoxicating sent filled his nose. For the first time in his life, he actually had a good dream.


~~~~~~~~~~~



Kagome sat in math class as she every now and then looked at the clock. For once the time was passing by to fast than to slow. She didn't know what she was going to tell her friends. She hated lying to them. And even if she DID tell them the whole truth, its not like they would believe her!

RING RING

"Crap" Kagome said to herself. 'Stupid bell!' She thought to herself as she got up and crammed her papers in her backpack. She didn't really feel like talking to her friends, what she really wanted to do was go home and sleep! Well, she also wanted to talk to Inu yasha about the whole ordeal that went on in the broom closet, but that could wait after a nice nap.

She peeked her head through the door, checking if her friends were close by. She sighed as she saw that the coast was clear and she ran out of the school. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't so lucky.

"Kagome?" She turned around to see a depressed Hojo behind her. "Hojo, I'm sorry about my Inu yasha, but-"

"Your Inu yasha?" he asked with a frown on his face. 'Did i just say that?' she thought to herself. "I'm sorry Hojo, but, I don't think we should have a 'romantic' relationship. But I'll always be your friend" she said to him as she looked down at the ground.

"Does this have anything to do with that guy with the white hair?"

"Actually, it does... I think he's my boyfriend" she said that more to herself than to him, she really didn't know the situation with them quite yet.

"Are you... happy with him?" He asked her.

"Yes..."

Hojo managed to force a smile as he held out his hand to her. "As long as your happy Kagome" he said as he shook her hand in a friendly manner. She smiled back at him "Thank you Hojo, I'll see you later"

"Ya... see ya..." He said as he watched her fleating form.

Yuri, Eri, and Ayumi watched from behind the school and waited for Kagome to reach them. Once she was about to pass, Yuri grabbed her arm and yanked her to them, scaring Kagome so bad that she nearly screamed.

"SHEESH! YOU COULDA JUST SAID SOMETHING!" Kagome yelped as she clutched her chest.

"So, where did you meet him?" Eri asked.

"What were you guys talking about in the broom closet?" Yuri added.

"What did you mean when you told Hojo that you 'think' he's your boyfriend?" Ayumi added in.

"Guys! guys!" She said as she held her hands above her head. She needed to think of something... believable. "I met him in the... hospital a long time ago, uhh, maybe we should go get something to eat while i talk, I'm starving!" She said as they all went to their favorite restaurant. They ordered what they wanted and sat down in the far corner next to the window.

"So what were you guys talking about in the broom closet?" Yuri asked again.

"Uhh... well... (might as well tell them the truth) I asked him why he came to my school"

"And what did he say?"

"He didn't say anything, he just gave me my lunch and told me my mom wanted him to give it too me"

"He came all the way just to bring you your lunch? HOW SWEET!!!" Eri chirped.

"Well, I told him thank you, but he can't just barge in the school and boss me around"

"That's right! You tell him Kagome!" Yuri yelled, the whole restaurant stopped what they were doing and stared at Yuri. "Uhhh...." Eventually they all just went back to what they were doing and Yuri let out a sigh.

Kagome giggled at Yuri before continuing. "He told me that I was just trying to change the subject, Something about me flirting with Hojo. I told him I was NOT flirting and he got all angry and we started arguing. I asked him why he cared, because, you know, we're not even going out! He didn't answer me... and then..." Kagome stopped, thinking carefully of what to say.

"What?!?!?!" All 3 of her friends asked at the same time, on the edge of their seats. "I kinda blacked out"

"You blacked out?" Yuri asked, a bit worried.

"Ya, I don't know why... maybe I was just a little to worked up, And I started crying when I woke up. I don't know why... (she found herself saying 'I don't know why' allot) He told me not to cry... and for some reason, I accused him of being in love with Kikyo-"

"Who's Kikyo? Is she that other girl you were talking to us about?" Ayumi asked.

"Yup"

"What did he say?!" Yuri added.

"Maybe if you guys would just let me tell the story I could tell you!"

"Shutting up" Yuri said as she made a zipper like motion on her lips.

"He told me... that he loved me... and only me..."

"KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" All three girls chirped at the same time. (A/N: kawaii means cute in Japanese if i'm not mistaken)

"What did you say?"

"I told him... that I loved him too..." She couldn't believe she had told all that to her friends... If Inu yasha found out she had told them all that, he would be SOOO PISSED at her. She shuttered just at the thought of it, but shook it off. These were her friends... normally, she told them everything.

They all gasped at her words. "I can't believe you said that! Did you guys... kiss?" Ayumi asked.

Kagome blushed a deep shade of red. "Ya... it was really romantic, despite the fact that we were in the broom closet"

"That's sooooo dreamy!" Eri said as she put her hands over her heart in a dramatic way.

"Why did you tell him that you were gonna meet him at your house? Is he living with you!?!"

"No, not really, he's just staying with us until tomorrow. My... mom invited him"

"Gee, I wonder what’s gonna happen when you get home" Yuri said as she nudged Kagome with her elbow and winked at her.

"YURI! YOUR SUCH A PERVERT!" Kagome yelled as she turned a deep shade of red.

"Well come on! Its not like we both don't know what's gonna happen when you get home, especially after that whole thing in the broom closet"

"Yuri, what do you take me for?!"

"Oh please... don't tell me you haven't thought about it, I mean, he's hott!"

Kagome blushed even deeper if possible. She knew that Yuri had already lost her virginity, but she never really bothered to ask about it, she never WANTED to ask about it!

Yet Kagome couldn't help but think that maybe she was right. Which scared the CRAP outa her! She wasn't experienced with that kinda stuff! For god sakes that was like her first kiss... well, its wasn't her first, but it was the first one she actually remembered!

"Hey Yuri... does it really... hurt?" Kagome asked shyly.

A smile crept on Yuri's face. "Yup, hurts like hell, but eventually, the pain stops... Why? Are you really thinking about..." Yuri trailed off.

"NO NO! I was just wondering... well, I should get home, my moms probably worried, we'll talk later, bye!" She said as she picked up her stuff and hurried off.

"Hey Yuri, you don't really think she's gonna do it, do you?" Ayumi asked.

Yuri shrugged her shoulders. "Who knows... I hope so, that girl needs to get laid..."

"YURI!" Eri slapped her upside her head.

"WHAT?"






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




When Kagome got home, she let her backpack fall to the ground and walked up to her bedroom. She looked around to see if Inu yasha or any of her family members were anywhere in site. She couldn't see them so she just opened her door and walked to the bed. She sighed as she saw Inu yasha sprawled out on her bed. She didn't want to wake him, seeing how he barely ever gets any sleep, but she really wanted to sleep on her bed. There was still a little space where she could lay on beside him, so she thought 'ah what the heck' as she laid down next to him.

She looked into his face as she was tempted to kiss his lips. She resisted the urge. He was so peaceful when he was asleep. Eventually her eyes grew heavy and she fell asleep with the picture of Inu yasha's peaceful form fresh on her mind.




Inu yasha woke up once he felt the right side of the bed shift down, but he didn't open his eyes. He didn't need to see to know that it was Kagome, he could smell her. Once she was asleep, he wrapped his arm around her and buried his face in her neck.

Her eyes fluttered open at the contact, but instead of moving away, she leaned into him. "Hey" she said as she let her hand rest on his side. He didn't say anything, he simply stared into her eyes. He could get lost in those eyes. "Inu yasha... we need to talk"

He felt himself get nervous at her words. Didn't they already talk about everything? He grumbled in response as a jester for her to continue. "I need to know if... we are..." Kagome felt her face get hot. She was blushing like crazy. "Yes?" Inu yasha urged her to continue.

"Are we... together? I mean... I need to know that if all you said in the broom closet wasn't just... I don't know, I guess what I’m really trying to get at is... I need to know that you wont go running to Kikyo anymore. That what you said about loving me and only me is true"

At first, Inu yasha was silent. He wanted to make sure he said the right thing... after all, his big mouth was what mostly got him in trouble. "Kagome, I don't love Kikyo anymore. I mean, sure, I loved her, but she isn't the woman I fell in love with now. Sure, I'll always CARE for her, and I did feel I owe her my life, but your the only one I love. That night, you saw me and Kikyo together, and I ran after you... I realized that your the one I want to spend my life with. I want you to be mine Kagome...If that’s what you want too"

Kagome was shocked all this was coming from Inu yasha. She felt tears weld up in her eyes as she put on the biggest smile and jumped on top of him. He felt a small grin tug at the ends of his lips, that was until he smelt salt. She was crying...

"Why are you crying?"

She let out a weak laugh. "Its just that... I'm so happy!" She said as she pulled back a little. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you too..." At that point, Kagome saw the most pure smile that she had ever seen on Inu yasha's face. She couldn't hold herself back. She immediately pressed her lips against his.

He pulled her closer to him, and rolled her to where she was directly on top of him. The kiss deepened as he dragged his hands to her waist, and up her back. Kagome's hair surrounded their faces like a curtain of black silk. She broke off the kiss and planted small kisses along his jawbone then dragged her tongue to the top of his forehead. She hesitated a moment before she clamped her mouth around his fuzzy right ear, licking and nibbling it.

Inu yasha's breath caught in his throat as he was overwhelmed with pleasure. It was to much for him, he couldn't handle it. He pulled Kagome down so her mouth would let go of his ear.

"What’s wrong?" she asked him, afraid she had done something wrong. "Nothing! That just felt WAY to good..."

Kagome was giggling hysterically. She now knew his extremely sensitive spot. She couldn't help herself! She clamped her mouth over the same ear and continued what she was doing before.

Inu yasha's eyes widened and he tried to pull her down again, but she wouldn't budge. If she kept it up, he would totally lose it. The pleasure was almost to much to bare. It was torture! Sweet, sweet torture!

He couldn't hold it back any longer. He buried his face in her chest, biting lightly through the fabric there as he wrapped his arms tightly around her. Kagome squeaked as she instantly let go out of surprise. Inu yasha rolled on top of her and pinned her hands above her head with one hand.

He showed her just what she was doing to him by thrusting his visible erection to her crotch. She moaned softly at his action then blushed deeply. At this she began to feel a bit nervous. She really didn't know if she was ready for this. All thought instantly left her mind as she felt his tongue on her neck. He kissed his way back up her jawbone to her lips. He kissed her pink lips softly, letting go of her hands.

At this moment, Kagome decided that this is what she wanted. She had been wanting it for so long. He was finally hers, all hers, and no one else’s. She knew that he was the only one for her, and she was excited about being with him for the rest of her life. The only thing wrong is that her body had scars all over it... and she felt VERY ugly and self-conscious. She had spent her days here while she was sane looking into a mirror totally naked, thinking of how ugly she was. But this was Inu yasha, and if she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, then this is something they needed to get passed.

She rolled on top of him and propped herself on her knees. Inu yasha sat up slightly with his back against the wall. She placed both hands on the bottom of her shirt and easily slipped it off along with her bra. She felt a slight blush reach her cheeks, as she looked away, slightly embarrassed. She took one of her arms and covered not breasts, but her scars, particularly the one that ran down just below the middle of her breasts all the way down to her bellybutton. The one Naraku had sliced over twice to make her scream. Inu yasha sat up a bit more and pushed her hands away that were covering her scars, a clawed finger tracing her biggest one. Her eyes eventually trailed back up to his face, and once she saw the look on his face, all her embarrassment vanished.

She had never seen such a look on ANYONES face, his eyebrows were facing up a bit, and his eyes looked so... sad yet passionate, loving, lusting, and wanting. It was as if time stopped right then as she found herself drawn to him. She crawled a bit over his body and leaned her face a little up to his. He took his clawed thumb and lightly ran it over her soft pink lips. "Your beautiful Kagome, don't let yourself think any different"

This had to have been the most romantic moment of Kagome's entire life. She ran her hands over his chest and kissed his lips as she took off his fire rat robe and dropped it with the rest of the forgotten clothing on the floor. Once she got his under robe off too, her lips left his as her tongue trailed down his neck, past his bare chest, to the line of his pants. Just as she was about to untie his pants, he grabbed her hand and held it for a moment.

She looked up to him with a confused look on her face. His eyes were barely even open as he took small short choppy breaths. "Kagome, once we do this, your mine forever, are you sure... this is what you want?" he breathed, just loud enough for her to hear. He didn’t tell her this because demons mate for life (even though in the show, I think it says something about them mating for life) he told her this cause he knew once they did this, he would never let her go. Her lips curled into a smile, "This is what I've always wanted".

-

She untied his pants and slipped them off. Her eyes widened once she saw how big he was. How was he suppose to fit all that in her! The term 'Hung like a horse' entered her mind as she looked down at him. "Something wrong?" He asked her a bit confused by her facial expression.

"No no... it just that...your so...big!"

"Feh" Inu yasha huffed out, looking away and blushing. "Is that bad?" he asked, still looking away. At first, Kagome didn't know what to say. It defiantly wasn't bad, but this was her first time... so she new that it was gonna hurt REALLY bad. "No, its not bad" She said as she looked down at him once again. This time, she noticed something. He didn't have hair there, but white fur! She put her hand on top of the fur and slid her fingers across it, it was very soft.

The muscles there clenched under her touch. She looked back to his face to see that his eyes were closed. She crawled back up him and kissed him softly. His hands curled around her waist as he nipped at her bottom lip. Kagome's mouth opened a bit and Inu yasha's tongue slipped in as he pulled her skirt and panties down. Kagome kicked them off her ankles and on to the floor.

Inu yasha grabbed the blanket with one hand and covered it over them as he rolled back on top of her, still holding the kiss. He kissed her neck, and her shoulders. He couldn't help but notice that there was one spot between her neck and her shoulders where the veins were more visible and he had this uncontrollable urge to bite her there. He knew why, but he wasn't going to do it yet. He would do it once he asked her about it.

He trailed down to her breasts, clamping his mouth around one. His fangs nipped at her nipple lightly, circling it with his tongue once more before he left it to look at the top of Kagome's scar on her stomach. He couldn't help but think of how it was his fault that she had that scar. He kissed it lightly, trailing it down with kisses until he reached the end of it.

He dipped his tongue in her belly button before trailing down even further to her clit. He licked it and nibbled on it with his fangs, which Kagome reacted to immediately, gripping the sheets and moaning. He smirked against her before doing it again, but just barely touching the tip of his tongue to it this time.

"Inu yasha!" She moaned out. She wanted to kick him for teasing her like that! "Inu yasha stop teasing! You and I both oooooo" She couldn't finish her sentence as she was overwhelmed with pleasure. Inu yasha stuck his tongue inside of her, moving it around in circles, his fangs lightly brushing over her clit as he did so. She squirmed and moaned under his touch. She felt something strange build up inside her stomach. Pleasure washed over her as she screamed out his name and came in his mouth.

He licked up the rest of her juices before trailing his kisses back up her scar, stopping only for a moment at her right breast, teasing it with his tongue, and kissed up her neck to her lips. He positioned himself over her, rubbing the tip of his length against her warmth, mimicking what was about to happen. Kagome moaned at his actions, thrusting her hips upward into his. He kissed her cheek, sliding the tip of him inside her, pushing more inside her very slowly. At first Kagome couldn't feel any pain, she thought maybe Yuri was just trying to scare her. Until he pushed past her burrier, popping her cherry. She screamed out in pain, clutching Inu yasha shoulders.

Inu yasha got so freaked out that he immediately began to pull himself out of her until Kagome held him in his place. "Are you ok? Did I hurt you? You bleeding, I can smell blood" he asked her worriedly. "Don't worry about it, you... you just popped my cherry" He said through clenched teeth. Apparently Inu yasha wasn't very experienced either. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked her. "No, its ok, its suppose to hurt for the girl the first time...Keep going"

He stared into her eyes and hesitated before pushing slowly into her again. She squinted her face in pain until he was completely inside of her. "Stay there for a sec" She breathed as she tried to relax while he was totally inside her. He waited for her, even though this was a really hard position to keep still in. They stayed like that, for minutes, just staring into each other’s eyes.

Eventually Kagome's pain started to fade slightly and she thrusted her hips up to his, wordlessly telling him that she was ready. He bent his head down and kissed her deeply as he slowly began to move in and out of her. Her inner walls clamped tightly around his length welcomingly, urging him to go faster, but he didn't want to hurt Kagome, so he tried to ignore it.

His hands went up her arms and to her own hands, lacing his fingers with hers. She threw her head back on the pillow and let out a moan as he pumped in her again. The pain was defiantly fading, now she just felt slightly sore, and she felt that same pressure in her stomach as she had felt when Inu yasha had went down on her. She thrusted her hips up to his harder this time, going faster than his movements.

Inu yasha let out a low growl as he picked up the pace and kissed her hungrily. Her hands left his, clamping on to his back, leaving scratch marks trailing behind her fingers. The kiss deepened more and more into a hungry need as Inu yasha pumped faster into her. He reached his arms behind her back and groped her shoulders from behind her tightly as he pulled them both up into a sitting position with Kagome on his lap.

Kagome reacted by wrapping her long slender legs around his muscular waist. She went up slightly and Inu yahsa pulled her back down roughly by the shoulders. His mouth clamped down on the junction between her neck and her shoulder and her sucked and nibbled there, making sure he didn't mark her quite yet. He was keeping control pretty well until He felt Kagome's tongue on his ear. She licked and sucked on his fuzzy white ear, completely driving him off the edge. He pulled her down really hard onto him as he sunk his fangs into her pale flesh on her shoulder.

Kagome's head fell back as she let out a painful moan. He lapped his tongue around the wound he had just made which caused Kagome's pain in her shoulder to turn to slight pleasure. She was slightly curious on why he had bitten her, but she decided not to ask and just do the same to him. After all, he is a dog demon, she should have expected something... strange about the way he would have sex.

She kissed his cheek down to his neck as he pulled her down, pumping into her. She licked the skin there before biting him so hard that he drew blood as well. Inu yasha jumped a little in surprise as she sucked some of the blood and lapped her tongue over it just as he had done. ‘So she has some animal in her’ he mentally laughed on the inside as he brought Kagome's lips to meet his.

He could feel Kagome's inner walls clamp down on his length as he felt his own orgasm begin to form in his stomach. He laid her back down, thrusting into her extremely hard as Kagome screamed out in pleasure. He could feel her juices on him as her inner walls clamped so tight onto his length that he thrusted in her a few more times and let out a low moan as he felt his own orgasm hit him.

They stayed like that for a minute until Inu yasha pulled himself out of Kagome and collapsed beside her.

-

Kagome wrapped her arm around him, laying her head on his chest.

"You...You bit.. me" Kagome breathed heavily.

"You-bit-me-too!" He breathed choppily.

"Ya, but... I only did that...cause you did it to me first!"

He let out a weak laugh at her words.

"Why... did you bite me?" she asked him.

"Because, I wanted...to mark you, just to let everyone know that your all mine now"

She huffed as she leaned up on her elbow. She wanted to say something like she wasn't property to be marked, but then she looked at his shoulder and decided against it. "Ok, now everyone knows your mine too" she smiled as she kissed the wound she had made.

"Even though it will probably be gone by the end of the day" she added as she pulled away to lie back down on his chest. She didn't mind being marked as much as Inu yasha would have thought. Eventually his eyes began to drift shut as he held Kagome in his arms.

Kagome felt herself get a head ache and she closed her eyes, knowing what was coming. Yet again another damn flashback, she wanted to remember everything and all, but these flashbacks were really starting to annoy her.



FLASHBACK...




When she closed her eyes the picture started to form in her head. It was Inu yasha, looking longingly at her. She gave him a big toothy grin, "Hey puppy! come and catch the kitty in the water!!!" she laughed before running to the lake and jumping in. Inu yasha immediately jumped in to get her as she splashed and tried to strip of her clothing in front of everyone! Inu yasha tried to keep on her clothes as she tried to strip them off.

"Isn't this fun puppy?!" she laughed as she jumped into his arms and kissed him full on the lips. Miroku, Sango and Shippo looked at them and their jaws fell open.

"INU YASHA!" Sango called to him in a disapproving voice. Inu yasha pulled away, "I didn't do it! She came on to me!"

Sango looked as though she knew he was right so she just said "Whatever" and went back to polishing her weapons.

"Come on Kagome, lets get you dry and warm" he said as he picked her up and started heading out of the lake. "Aww man! No fun! Come on!" she protested before getting an idea in her head. She grin wickedly before turning her eyes to him.

She reached her hand out to his head and messaged his right ear. He stopped dead in his tracks, still in the water as a low purring sound emitted in his throat.

"Stop Ka..gome" he muttered out. She frowned at him and brought his ear down to her mouth. "Doesn't the puppy want to play with the kitty" she asked in a seductively before blowing in his ear.

No playing yet" he smiled back at her before jumping out of the water and setting her down on the soft grass. "You should take those clothes off and let them dry" He said, a bit to late. Kagome was already striping right in front of him! She took off the rest of her clothes and Inu yasha hurried and put his fire rat robe around her. She turned around to see that Miroku was staring right at her with his mouth open. Inu yasha started to growl low in his throat. "You better stop staring before I rip your eyes out!" Inu yasha shouted as Miroku instantly turned his head down to look at the ground.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(that was all on chapter 5)


Kagome's eyes snapped open as her face grew hot with anger and embarrassment. She really did do allot of embarrassing things while she was insane. And that PERVERTED MONK! Ohhhh he was gonna get it now. She sat up and was about to get off the bed until she felt an arm pull her back. She looked over at Inu yasha who was now wide awake.

"Where do you think your going?"

She smiled as she bent down and kissed his lips. "You know, you were very sweet while i was insane" She said before getting out of his grasp and getting dressed.

"What are you doing?" he asked her a bit confused.

"I have something I want to give to Miroku" She said in an angry tone.

"Can't it wait till we get back over there tomorrow?"

"No it can't wai....tomorrow?" She asked a bit confused... why was he going to let her stay till tomorrow?

"Yes, I know you wanna spend more time here, so, we can stay till tomorrow morning I guess…. but no later!"

She smiled as she finished putting on her shirt and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you so much!" she said as she headed out the door. "I'll be right back" and with that, she was gone.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





"Hey shippo, go ask Keade for some more of that herb she just gave us" Sango said as Shippo hurried off to Keade's hut. "HEY! WHILE YOUR AT IT, ASK HER FOR MORE OF THAT PURPLE STUFF FOR THE FOOD!" Miroku added loud enough for shippo to hear.
"I wonder when Kagome and Inu yasha are coming back" Sango said as she stirred the large soup bowl over the fire.
"Perhaps sooner then we thought!" He said as he saw her small form from a far distance.
He could recognize that green and white anywhere.

"HEY KAGOME!" Sango shouted as she waved. "WHERE'S INU YASHA?"
Kagome didn't say a word as she got closer and closer to them until they were able to see her clearly. "Ohh she doesn't look to happy, maybe Inu yasha upset her" Sango said as Miroku nodded in agreement. Kagome finally reached them and walked right passed Sango, up to Miroku.


SMACK!



She had slapped him so hard that he was on the floor, holding his face with his hand, rubbing where she had slapped in an attempt to sooth the pain. She huffed once more before retreating back to the well. "We'll be back tomorrow Sango!" she said as she disappeared inside the well.

"I'm not sure I really deserved that" Miroku said as he sat up right, his hand still covering the visible handprint on his face.

"Oh I'm sure you did" Sango laughed as she went back to the soup.








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




A/N: DUDE! I know it took me FOREVER to update. Sorry about that, I was gone on vacation and didn’t have access to a computer. I made this chapter extra long to make up for it. FORGIVE US! WE ARE BUT WORMS, WORTHLESS WORMS! lol, anyways I hope you all liked that lemon, it took me forever to write it. I wanted it to be as romantic as possible cause I know if it was in the show, there first time would be like ultra romantic. Me, I'm not to big on romantic sex, I like to rush right into things as you can see on my other lemons on my other story lol. I think I did amazingly good though, I told you I was good at lemons ^.-
Well, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. REVIEW PLEASE!!!

Oh by the way Erika, I sorta used one of your ideas in this chapter, just kinda twisted it a little. I thought you’d like it ^.^

~Arianna~