InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love is Blind ❯ Chapter 10

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

Chapter Ten

 

 

 

First things first,” Inuyasha said then. “These gotta go.”

 

He removed her sunglasses then, setting them down on the side table next to the couch. Touching her face, gently, tenderly, he assured her, “You’re beautiful, you know. The scars are nothing, and you don’t need eyes to see with when your very soul can see mine. Let me show it how much I love you.”

 

He leaned forward, then, and she could feel his breath against her face. Then, his lips were touching hers, and while it’d been years since she’d kissed anybody Kagome wondered in that moment just what kind of kissing experience Inuyasha could really have, so she surprised but also delighted him when she suddenly took control. Wrapping her left arm around his back while raising her right up to the back of his head, grabbing a fistful of hair, she guided him, encouraged him to experiment and explore, and his nose easily told him when he did it right.

 

Getting bolder, he wrapped his own arms around her in turn, holding her close. He plundered her mouth with his tongue, and let her explore when he felt her own tongue tracing his fangs. They were sharper than his claws and could easily hurt her on accident, but he was careful, even when the scent of her growing arousal had a possessive growl bubbling up in the back of his throat as he moaned. Kagome wasn’t disturbed by the sound. In fact it seemed to turn her on even further, as the hand on his back gripped a fistful of shirt, as though she were refusing to let go of him. Her possessiveness turned him on even further, and suddenly, a very distinguishable tingling sensation coming from his lap had him panicking before breaking away from the kiss.

 

He and Kagome both took a moment to catch their breaths, but then smirking, she said, “You know I can sense that, right?”

 

Embarrassment flooded him, which made her feel guilty because that hadn’t been her intention, but easily able to read her own emotional reaction on her face in, combination with the speck of unhappiness suddenly clouding her scent, he tried his best to laugh it off.

 

Hey don’t feel bad just ‘cause I’m embarrassed my body’s got a mind of its own.”

 

Oh, so you weren’t thinking about it, just your body was?”

 

Her tone was teasing, and with that nasty little tiny bit of guilt gone from her scent she smelled happy again. Happy and aroused.

 

I could ask you the same thing, you know.”

 

Grabbing her right hand, he used her right index finger to tap his nose, and then it was her turn to be embarrassed as she got his meaning, but only for a second.

 

Okay, I admit it. I want to jump your bones.”

 

She couldn’t see the way his eyes popped open as wide as saucers, but she could feel his shock and that was enough to make her laugh.

 

I didn’t mean today! Well...”

 

Finger on her chin, she pretended to think it over.

 

I’ll let you take me out to dinner a few more times, first, if that’ll make it seem more proper, but you know what? I think the whole dating part of our relationship can be over with already. I’m your girlfriend now, if you still want me to be.”

 

His response was to pull her into a crushing embrace, and she immediately hugged him back. She felt him shudder against her a little, and it felt to her like he was trying not to cry.

 

I never thought I’d find anybody to love me...” he murmured against her, his face practically buried in the crook of her neck.

 

Neither did I,” she admitted, which had him turning his head enough to speak more clearly into her ear as he asked her in barely a whisper, “How could you think that?”

 

Look at me.”

 

He snorted.

 

And I’m only a few months away from becoming Christmas Cake.”

 

She was referring to the stupid notion that women over twenty-six years old were no longer desirable, like real Christmas cake the day after Christmas. He snorted again, then pulled away but only so that he could grab her face in both hands and kiss her again.

 

It was just meant to be a quick kiss, to reassure her of her desirability, but when he tried to pull away again she didn’t let him. Grabbing his hair with both of her hands, she pulled him right back down for more. They made out for the next minute or two until somehow or another, as he tried to pull away again only for her to follow his retreat with forward motion of her own, Kagome wound up in his lap, with Inuyasha sitting back on the couch instead of twisted slightly to the side, his left hand on her back and his right hand on the back of her head while both of her hands were in between them, desperately clutching at the front of the shirt he was wearing.

 

It took Kagome a second to realize it wasn’t actually a Western style long-sleeve shirt, but a robe, most likely a kosode since she hadn’t noticed his sleeves being particularly billowy. She hadn’t meant to, but tugging on the front of the robe had loosened it a bit, and then she got a naughty idea. Still kissing him, she snaked her hands underneath the loosened front folds of his kosode to touch bare flesh. He felt startled, but then he immediately got more aggressive, breaking his mouth away from hers but only so that he could trail his tongue up and down along the sides of her throat, while the hand on her back scooted lower until it was cupping her ass.

 

Kagome’s legs were folded at the knees on either side of his thighs as she straddled him, her bare legs as she was only wearing one of her pleated skirts topped by a long-sleeve blouse, and when she felt his erection begin pressing up against her panties she responded by deliberately rocking against him.

 

Gasping, he finally pried his mouth away from her throat, but he did nothing to stop her movements. In fact, the hand that had been on the back of her head flew down to join the other, cupping her other ass cheek.

 

If you don’t want to take this any further you’d better say so now,” Kagome murmured demurely as she took her turn leaning down to lick his throat, while slowly pushing his loosened robe down his shoulders.

 

He moaned, and squeezed her ass.

 

Isn’t...isn’t that supposed to be my line?” he managed to rasp, his hips thrusting upward when she found a particularly sensitive spot on his neck.

 

To be brutally honest, I’m working on a five-year dry spell, ‘cause I hadn’t had a boyfriend in nearly two years before I lost my sight,” Kagome confessed then. “I’m an adult, capable of making my own decisions, I’m sober, so my judgment’s not impaired at the moment, and I am your girlfriend, aren’t I?”

 

The primary emotion she was feeling from him was disbelief, but in a fantastical sort of way, like he just couldn’t believe his wildest dreams were actually coming true. Of course, the very likely possibility of him being a virgin hadn’t slipped her mind, but she didn’t want to ask and embarrass him again. Turned out she didn’t need to ask, though, ‘cause he was more than happy to open up to her fully.

 

Yes...yes you are my girlfriend.”

 

He emphasized the point by thrusting his erection up against her crotch again. He wasn’t wearing a fundoshi or any other type of underwear, preferring to freeball it in his hakama if he was just lounging around his apartment, so it was only his hakama and her panties that separated them.

 

I’ve...I’ve never had sex in my hanyou form before, but I’m looking forward to it!”

 

It didn’t take her long to do the math. He’d never been on a date before, and only turned human one night a month.

 

Hookers?” she asked, her tone simply curious.

 

Is that a problem?” His tone of voice didn’t betray the slight nervousness she could feel in him.

 

Absolutely not,” she assured him, and she was being completely honest. “I still get to be your most important first.”

 

First and only, if we can figure out a way to unlock your reiki.”

 

It was Kagome’s turn to gasp.

 

Shit, I’d completely forgotten!

 

Mixed in along with all her other miko studies from years ago was the minor detail of youkai life-bonds, sometimes performed between mated pairs although it was more and more rare in that day and age. Only very powerful youkai were capable of forming the bond, and it could not be formed between a youkai and a normal human because both partners needed to have spiritual powers. A rare case of a male youkai life-bonded to his miko mate was documented in the history books, though. The Immortal Miko, as she was called. Of course, she wasn’t still alive now. They’d actually both died in battle back during the Feudal era, her youkai mate fighting alongside her against an evil youkai, but they’d been well-known enough amongst all the shrines and temples that their existence had been documented, and along with it, the fact that it was biologically possible for a youkai to perform the life-bond with a reiki wielder.

 

Most reiki users wouldn’t want to be married to a youkai in the first place, let alone life-bonded to one, because most shrine families were tied to other shrine families, reiki user married to reiki user, to help ensure the next generation. They considered it a holy duty of sorts, especially since other reiki users, like Kikyou, remained celibate, dedicating themselves to the kami. Since not all reiki users chose to reproduce, others felt an even greater responsibility to do so. Fortunately, Kagome hadn’t been raised that way, and besides, her brother’s reiki was so strong that even if he married a ‘normal’ woman Kagome was pretty sure their kids would have the gift.

 

On the other side of the coin, most youkai would not want to be life-bonded to a human, even though they respected reiki wielders more for their spiritual powers. They were still human, and extremely fragile, from a youkai’s point of view. The life-bond literally tied two people’s souls together, and while the human would gain some of their youkai partner’s strengths and abilities, such as slowed aging and rapid healing, it was still easier for them to die than a true youkai, and if they died, the youkai would die, too. For a lot of important youkai, having a bonded human mate would be the easiest way for their enemies to take them out, because instead of trying a direct assault they’d just go after the human, instead.

 

Kagome?”

 

It took her a second to realize she’d been zoning out, and had been quiet too long for Inuyasha’s comfort.

 

Sorry I...I had just completely forgotten that life-bonds were a thing,” she admitted with a shy laugh. “The one thing that made me the saddest, when I learned you were a hanyou, was the thought of forcing you to watch me grow old and die, and you being alone again afterwards.”

 

So does that mean you will do the bonding with me?”

 

Most people ask ‘will you marry me’ first,” she said with another laugh. “But yes...yes I will, if we can figure out how the hell to unlock my reiki, anyway.”

 

We’ll work on that,” he said. He didn’t sound too worried. “Since you were able to unlock your empathic senses, I’m sure the rest of it is all right there, just under the surface, just waiting for the right moment to reveal itself.”

 

I hope you’re right.”

 

In the meantime...” He chuckled nervously, glad she couldn’t see his sheepish expression. “Yeah, I kinda screwed up a little bit there, but, will you marry me?”

 

Giggling, she reached up and, finding his ears, gave them both a playful tweak.

 

I already told you yes,” she pointed out, before frowning. “Is this crazy?” she asked. “I mean, sure we only went on the one date, and then had two horrible weeks of misunderstanding, but that’s all been sorted out, and we do know each other, have known each other for two years...”

 

Exactly,” he agreed when her words seemed to trail off. “Hell, I fell in love with you long before I ever braved asking you out on that first date, and that one date was all I needed to know everything about you.”

 

I was already crushing on you, too,” she admitted. “Otherwise, I wouldn’t have had the courage to say yes to that first date. I said yes because I wanted to date you, wanted the chance of a real relationship with you.”

 

So then I don’t see a problem, do you?”

 

In a teasing tone, she pointed out, “I don’t see anything, remember?”

 

Well, good, then. That means you don’t see a problem,” he joked to cover his blush at the slip of the tongue.

 

So then where were we?” she asked, as if she could have possibly forgotten, as she slowly began rocking back and forth against the rock hard erection that’d been ever present pressed snugly up against her crotch during their entire conversation.

 

Closing his eyes and tilting his head back, he groaned as he started guiding her movements with his hands on her ass cheeks, grinding her against him. She gasped when he managed to stimulate her clit, and the flood of renewed arousal that washed over her and dampened her panties had his nose twitching in delight.

 

I think...” he began then, as he let go of her ass, but only so that he could pull his arms out of the sleeves of his partly opened kosode before then reaching for both of her hands with his. “We were right here,” he finished, as he placed both of her palms against his bare chest.

 

Kagome eagerly explored his physique, then, admiring his chiseled chest and lower, his rock hard abs.

 

Don’t tell me this comes naturally,” she said with a playful pout, thinking about her own figure.

 

All right,” he teased. “I won’t.”

 

She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

 

Hmm...well I guess I can’t complain.”

 

Slowly, torturously so, she dragged the tips of her fingers down his six-pack, and then reaching the waist of his low slung hakama, she realized what his pants were when she attempted to locate the fly but instead found an old style tie. Plus the texture of the woven fabric was a giveaway. Smirking, then, she moved her right hand around to his left hip, and it only took a brief exploration to locate the side slit in his trousers. His kosode was still tucked in around the waist but that was easily remedied with a quick tug, and then her fingers were brushing against bare flesh.

 

Inuyasha did nothing to hinder her exploration, the dominant emotion she was getting from him being anticipation, as she snaked her hand within the side slit of his hakama and, scooting herself backwards in his lap a little – a move he allowed since his hands still on her ass could have stopped her – she found the erect cock that she’d been sitting on for the last twenty minutes or so and gave it a firm squeeze.

 

Sucking in air through his teeth, his whole body shuddered.

 

Maybe...maybe it’s time to move this to my bedroom,” he barely managed to rasp.

 

She actually shrugged.

 

Scenery doesn’t matter to me, but if you don’t want your couch smelling like sex then that’s fine.”

 

He thought about that, and also about whether or not he’d even be able to pick her up and carry her off to his bedroom at that point. Honestly, he didn’t think he’d be able to get his legs to work.

 

Then I guess we’re fine right where we are,” he decided, and Kagome hummed her agreement as she started stroking him.

 

Moaning loudly, his eyes rolling back in his head, Inuyasha’s head fell back against the back of the couch, his hands falling away from her ass to tightly grip the edge of the couch cushions on either side of him. If it had been a leather couch he probably would have damaged it with his claws, but it was a woven fabric, instead. Which, he knew, would absorb the scent so much better. As her thumb spread a bead of precum around his sensitive mushroom head he accidentally growled a little, but it wasn’t a threatening sound and after just briefly flinching in surprise Kagome doubled her efforts, her left hand plucking at the ties to his hakama.

 

Of course, that would be hard for her to do without being able to see what she was doing, and especially with only one hand, so Inuyasha was quick to assist her, and she pulled her left hand away when she felt both of his move to undo the tie for her. Then his hakama were undone, and she removed her hand from the side slit just long enough to pull the entire front flap down and expose his erection to the air. It bobbed a little in anticipation of her touch, anticipation she could feel through her sixth sense, and she did not disappoint when she immediately wrapped her right hand back around him and began stroking steadily.

 

He moaned again, and letting his head flop backwards once more, he couldn’t help but chuckle at the image they made together. She was still dressed in her skirt and blouse, looking almost like a school girl except the top wasn’t styled like those sailor tops, thank goodness. She was sitting on his lap, and he was sitting back on the sofa, white kosode splayed open and black hakama untied with the front flap shoved down, the girl in his lap jacking him off with true intent.

 

How. The. Fuck. Had he gotten so fucking lucky?

 

G-get your damn clothes off,” he rasped suddenly. “I don’t want our first time together to just be me spilling all over my stomach.”

 

Smirking, Kagome released him while admitting, “Oh, I wasn’t going to let you come that way. I’d be able to tell when you were almost there.” She tapped the side of her head with her left index finger for emphasis.

 

He barked out a quiet laugh.

 

Bitch...” he mumbled with no real heat behind it, and she only laughed as well.

 

Maybe, but I’m your bitch.”

 

The double meaning behind what she said, for him as a canine, was not lost on her, and he instantly felt his love for her get even stronger, even though he hadn’t previously thought that was possible.

 

Kagome obeyed his command, then, unbuttoning her blouse slowly, teasingly, almost feeling it as his eyes roamed over every inch of newly exposed skin. Getting the last button undone, she draped both arms back a bit and tugged on each cuff with her other hand until she was able to get the blouse to just slip down her arms to drop on the floor at the foot of the couch. Then, she reached up with her arms folded behind her back to unhook her bra, the pretty white support garment going slack.

 

Allow me,” Inuyasha spoke up then, right when she was about to let its straps fall down her arms which she’d brought forward.

 

She stopped moving then, and allowed Inuyasha to slide her bra straps down her arms, himself, exposing her breasts slowly, almost reverently, her pink nipples stiffening up from exposure to the air. He tossed her bra aside once it was fully removed, and then Kagome was just about to stand up so that she could remove her skirt and panties but before she could, his right hand against her bare back held her in place as he leaned her backwards somewhat, leaning forward himself, as he captured her left nipple in his mouth.

 

She gasped at the unexpected but wholly welcome sensation, and reached across herself with her right hand to grab a fistful of hair at the back of his head, holding him to her. He rumbled against her skin, but the sound didn’t startle or bother her in the slightest. In fact, the sensation sent delightful tingles shooting through her sensitive flesh, and had a naughty part of her mind wondering what it would feel like if he did that somewhere else.

 

That thought alone was enough to make her even wetter than she already was, which his nose instantly picked up on. While he continued to lave her chest with his tongue, suckling on her left nipple a moment longer before then licking his way across to her right breast and nipple, he moved his left hand up to support her back so that he could snake his right hand down and under her skirt. Slowly, he began fingering the soaked crotch of her panties, and moaning, she rocked against his hand. It didn’t take him long to find the hardened nub that rested just above her opening, and rubbing her clit in rhythmic circles, he peered up at her face for hints of what she liked best.

 

Finding a good rhythm, he flicked her hardened nipple with the tip of his tongue while continuing to rub her through her panties down below, and then suddenly she was gasping and bucking in his arms, her milky eyes, which had been closed, flying wide open.

 

Kagome had had practically no warning, her orgasm racing up on her out of nowhere, and tilting her head up to smirk at him after he pulled away a little, she playfully asked, “Can I get the rest of my ‘damn’ clothes off, now?”

 

He laughed.

 

Sorry, guess I got sidetracked there for a moment.”

 

That’s okay, I forgive you,” she teased as she scooted a little further backwards on his legs until she could unfold her own and let her feet find purchase on the floor. She also reached into his lap with her right hand for a moment and gave his still rock hard erection a squeeze, loving the sound of his hiss of pleasure.

 

She stood up, then, and unzipped her skirt before letting it fall to her feet. He took the opportunity to also pull his hakama the rest of the way down and off, kicking them to the side before also tugging his kosode out from where it was pinned between himself and the back of the sofa, tossing it to the side as well. Then he was sitting completely naked on his two-seater sofa, the term loveseat taking on a whole new, literal meaning. Standing before him in nothing but white cotton panties, Kagome was a vision of loveliness, her body softer than his, but still fit in his eyes. Then, she pulled her panties down, revealing a glistening nest of black curls, and he hadn’t known just how much that bit of cotton had actually been blocking her scent until the heady aroma hit him full force.

 

She smelled absolutely delicious, and his mouth watered at the thought, but he would save that particular treat for a later date.

 

Maybe after our ‘second’ date, he joked in his mind.

 

How the hell had he gone from thinking there was no chance in all the hells that they could ever be together, from just yesterday thinking he had probably traumatized her with that stupid ass stunt he’d pulled by revealing his demonic nature by growling at her, to sitting naked on his loveseat with a throbbing, dark pink erection, with her standing naked and aroused before him?

 

Thank you, kami!

 

He would definitely have to pay tribute to the kami of her family’s shrine...on the next new moon when he could step foot on the property.

 

As Kagome began crawling forward, he reached out to help steady her, his hands around her ribs, just below her breasts. She got settled in his lap, then, his erection pressed between them as she started kissing him again, and his hands moved to her back, his arms wrapped around her body. After a moment of kissing, Kagome’s right hand snaked down between them and began stroking his cock again, and grunting into the kiss, he reached down with his right hand to the wet heat he could feel soaking the short white fur of his balls. She scooted back a smidge to give him room, and then slowly, carefully, he inserted his right index finger inside of her.

 

Kagome moaned into the kiss at the feel of it, wiggling a little in her seat. There was no hint of nervousness in her scent; she’d already examined his claws for herself and knew they didn’t come to dangerously sharp points. Not like his fangs, which he very carefully started trailing up and down the sides of her throat, along with his tongue. The sensation gave her goosebumps. Then he added a second finger down below and began sliding them in and out at an angle that brushed his well lubricated fingers against her sensitive clit with every stroke.

 

Her hand on his dick lost its rhythm as she shuddered, and then reaching down with her left hand to remove his right hand from her passage, she pulled her lips away from his just far enough to whisper against his mouth, “Enough teasing.”